The cutaway drawing and its artists

• Please log in to reply
16978 replies to this topic

#11651 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 21:50

Posted Image
Ferrari 348 TB. Artist, Betti (Giulio or Bruno).

Advertisement

#11652 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 18:11

Posted Image
Ferrari/Pininfarina Mythos. Artist, Betti (Giulio or Bruno).

A gem Mark !!!
I have had a very small image for quite a while,and have been hoping someone would come up with a trump posting !!! :up:

#11653 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 19:51

A Cooper F Jr by Brian Hatton
I am still researching which T.. Cooper it should be Edit.....................it is a T56
Maybe one of you can help me along

Posted Image

OOOPS !! I forgot the .th
Posted Image

Edited by macoran, 14 June 2012 - 19:58.

#11654 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 21:10

A Cooper F Jr by Brian Hatton
I am still researching which T.. Cooper it should be Edit.....................it is a T56
Maybe one of you can help me along

I nearly said T52, but the front and rear suspension gave the game away.

#11655 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 21:12

I nearly said

WE are good aren't we ?

#11656 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 21:25

WE are good aren't we ?

:) I'm not.

I had to resort to the family copy of 'Cooper Cars' (second edition) and a Formula Junior publication.

#11657 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 22:03

:) I'm not.

I had to resort to the family copy of 'Cooper Cars' (second edition) and a Formula Junior publication.

Peter,
You are much more involved in such things than I. I figure that you guys can double check such things and have much more background with this type of thing than I do, especially going back to the 50s and 60s. I have books on this stuff, but it is so much nicer to be interactive with it, don't you think. Between you and Marc and a couple of others, this is pretty cool. Other than figuring out whether a drawing is Giulio or Bruno, I take the information as gold from you guys.
Thanks for the reliability.
Tom West

#11658 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 22:40

Have a couple of assembled pieces to put out your way, again, just the order that they are in the file, not by preference.
This will start out with the Atlas Cheetah EZ, a conversion of the Mirage as done in South Africa from 1991. This is a Mike Badrocke piece out of Air International, October, 1992.
Tom West

AtlasCheetahEZ-1991-AirIntl10-1992-Badrocke
Posted Image

#11659 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 22:45

Among the world's regional airliners for smaller routes, the ATR 72 first appeared in 1992. I know that I have flown on a couple of ATRs on short routes here in the US, so presume that they had some decent penetration into the world market. This piece is by Mike Badrocke from the November, 1992 issue of Air International. Since they have now pretty much cut out all of the cutaways, it was sort of cool to get two new pieces every month back at that time.
Tom West

ATR72-1992-AirIntl11-1992-Badrocke
Posted Image

Advertisement

#11660 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 22:51

Something a bit more historic for Der Englanders out there, this is a bit of a different take on the Avro 638 ... better known as the Lancaster Mk. I. I found this in a book with a few other pieces out of Italy, this being done by Alfonso Rigato instead of all the usual suspects out of the Flight International artist stable. There are a few other pieces from Delta, as well.
Tom West

Avro638LancasterMkI-Rigato,Alfonso
Posted Image

#11661 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 23:04

Another offering from Avro Corporation, this is the maritime patrol Shackleton MR 1A out of 1954. Another Mike Badrocke piece out of the August, 2007 issue of Air International magazine.
Tom West

AvroShackletonMR1A-1954-AirIntl08-2007
Posted Image

#11662 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 23:27

Not an aircraft, if you haven't figured that out, this was also a real bear to deal with, as it was not a real clean print of the rather sketched piece from Vic Berris. I love these old LSR cars, and this one had quite a background to it. Parry Thomas held the World Land Speed Record with his self-designed Babs for about 9 months during 1926 and 1927, running against such as Segrave and Campbell with this Liberty Aero-Engined entry. In March of 1927, Thomas took the car to the sands of Pendine for a run at the record just having been broken by Campbell. The car went into a slide, cartwheeled and crashed , catching fire. Parry Thomas was killed in the crash, and the car was obviously not in much better shape. Thomas was buried close to Brooklands, and the car was buried in the dunes at Pendine until it was exhumed by Owen Wyn Owen in 1969. The car was reconstructed and the Berris illustration was done based on that reconstructed car, but well before it came together into one piece, so this is a pretty impressive piece of work, in my opinion.
The piece, as I scanned it, was in the December 2005 issue of MotorSport.
Tom West

Barris,Vic-ThomasLibertyBabsLSR-1926-Motorsport12-2005
Posted Image

#11663 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 16:08

Peter,
You are much more involved in such things than I.

Tom !

I think you'll find out one day that Peter's name is Mark

:D

#11664 Jian10

Jian10

• 64 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 16:11

Thanks for sharing these neat pieces. :up:

Here's another ATR-72 cutaway from a similar angle but by a different artist. This one is by John Marsden.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Among the world's regional airliners for smaller routes, the ATR 72 first appeared in 1992. I know that I have flown on a couple of ATRs on short routes here in the US, so presume that they had some decent penetration into the world market. This piece is by Mike Badrocke from the November, 1992 issue of Air International. Since they have now pretty much cut out all of the cutaways, it was sort of cool to get two new pieces every month back at that time.
Tom West

ATR72-1992-AirIntl11-1992-Badrocke
Posted Image

#11665 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 16:26

Tom !

Whoops! I completely missed that. I thought Tom meant Peter / Simplebrother?

Posted Image
Rover 1974 2200 TC (Twin-carb). Artist, Terry Davey.

#11666 Motocar

Motocar

• 742 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 21:20

Ford Galaxie Cutaway, the large sedan popular in the sixties, his technique continued until the late seventies in 1979 when Ford introduced a new chassis for large sedans that still occurs today for the Mercury Crown Victoria, widely used by many bodies U.S. law enforcement, court schematic taken from the web
http://www.oldcarsca...01_archive.html

Posted Image

Success for all

#11667 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 22:36

Tom !

See, I said you were much more involved in this ...
Not sure what that has to do with not knowing the right name, to be honest, but let's go with it anyway.
Thanks for the informational backup on these things.
Tom West
(I think ...)

#11668 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 22:40

Whoops! I completely missed that. I thought Tom meant Peter / Simplebrother?

Posted Image
Rover 1974 2200 TC (Twin-carb). Artist, Terry Davey.

Actually, I did mean that .. .but it was based on misreading the icon on the note. Sorry for the confusion.
Tom West

#11669 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 22:47

Ford Galaxie Cutaway, the large sedan popular in the sixties, his technique continued until the late seventies in 1979 when Ford introduced a new chassis for large sedans that still occurs today for the Mercury Crown Victoria, widely used by many bodies U.S. law enforcement, court schematic taken from the web
http://www.oldcarsca...01_archive.html

Posted Image

Success for all

The big Galaxie was one of those stereotypical huge US cars of the time. It wasn't exactly nimble, but if you put that big torquey 390 or 427 engine under the hood, it would move right along if you wanted it to ... just don't try to turn it or stop it when you did all of that stuff. This appears to be a bit more of a baseline model, but it looks to me like the aircleaner is turned sideways next to the engine. I can't remember any of those cars having sidedraft carburetors, much less this kind of an aircleaner sitting vertically. Of course, I was not a big Ford guy back then. Maybe they did that for the overseas market or something.
Tom West

#11670 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:27

The old cars canada blog has a drawing of the engine, showing the vertical air filter.
Posted Image

Text on the blog says :
Standard engine for the full sized Fords in 1961 was the 135hp Mileage Maker Six, promising 25 miles to the Imperial gallon.

Edited by macoran, 16 June 2012 - 11:39.

#11671 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 17:04

for us Europeans - Fords, any chance of a cutaway of the Ford Falcon? That too was very popular with "many bodies of law enforcement". South American juntas...

I have always liked the AMC Javelin and the Dodge Charger Daytona. That is apart from the obvious US sports and racing cars.

#11672 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 17:05

Posted Image
Ferrari F310. Artist, Betti (Giulio or Bruno).

Posted Image
DKW, works 350cc. Artist, V.R.Berris.

Posted Image
Excelsior 98cc Goblin unit. Artist, A.J.Fooks.

#11673 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 18:15

Werks, tell you what, that brings lots of beautiful memories.

Even if I grew up in Italy, I was born in Switzerland, on the Rhine near Basle, and as my parents lived there I used to spent my summer school holidays with them. I still remember vividly the quantity and diversity of American cars circulating, in particular before the 1973 oil shock, as Switzerland was an open market with no national car makers. I was completely fascinated by them - coming from a diet of Fiats 500, 600, 850 and 127 for the rest of the year - here there were Ford Mustangs, Dodge Chargers (the good and the baddie in Bullitt), Corvettes, Camaros, the Javelin, Chevelles, Buicks with red upholstery leather, cars with big fins on the tail (which really captured my imagination), Volvos and Jaguars too, quite exotic to me. Plus, you could listen to RTL on medium waves.

Wonderful stuff! :up:

#11674 Embers

Embers

• 147 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 18:51

Continuing the presentation of Douglas Rolfe's cutaways of early airplanes from the 1952 issue of Air Progress - History of Aviation, (see Post 11,604) here are the:
Posted Image Bleriot XI

Posted Image Curtiss JN-4D "Jenny"

Posted Image Ryan N-Y-P "Spirit of St. Louis"

As previously mentioned, Rolfe was at one time a barnstormer who, with his brother, flew and rebuilt a "Jenny". We can assume that his cutaway is authoritative.

As the three-view included with the cutaway of the "Spirit of St. Louis" is not very detailed, I include this 5-view from a later issue of Air Progress. This was done by Walter M. Jefferies, Jr. Mr. Jefferies work came to prominence in the magazine after the work of the Das brothers and Rolfe tapered off. His illustration work showed many styles of scale views and cutaways, which I will post in the future. One of his cutaway styles is shown in the lower right corner of the 5-view, which appears of have the nearside covering of the profile removed to show the internal arrangement. Except for the representation of the offside skin, this would be called in engineering terms an "inboard profile".
Posted Image

#11675 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 19:19

Werks, tell you what, that brings lots of beautiful memories.

I was motoring editor for The Bangkok Post in 1974, and road tested the very Javelin ( not the bridge jumping stuntcar )
that James would drive through Bangkok in "Man with the Golden Gun"
I'll see if I still have the paper.

edit............don't ask me why I am back living in Holland !!!

Edited by macoran, 16 June 2012 - 20:04.

#11676 badQ

badQ

• 42 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 20:24

Fiat Dino Spider '1966
Posted Image

#11677 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 22:58

Fiat Dino Spider '1966
Posted Image

Sophisticated powertrain !!! especially the 2.4 V6, but very rudimentary chassis with the single leaf rear end !
AND it is already up on the Russian site !!!!

Edited by macoran, 16 June 2012 - 23:09.

#11678 Motocar

Motocar

• 742 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:37

The big Galaxie was one of those stereotypical huge US cars of the time. It wasn't exactly nimble, but if you put that big torquey 390 or 427 engine under the hood, it would move right along if you wanted it to ... just don't try to turn it or stop it when you did all of that stuff. This appears to be a bit more of a baseline model, but it looks to me like the aircleaner is turned sideways next to the engine. I can't remember any of those cars having sidedraft carburetors, much less this kind of an aircleaner sitting vertically. Of course, I was not a big Ford guy back then. Maybe they did that for the overseas market or something.
Tom West

Greetings TWest. I own a 1967 Ford Galaxie 390 engine with its huge, inherited from my father, before also use a 1967 Ford LTD and a 1968, the chassis I know him well, I commented that the same engine as the truck mounted Ford F-750 of the sixties and seventies, when it was changed to 370, not much taste to its users

Success for all

#11679 IrishMariner

IrishMariner

• 220 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:06

I thought I'd post a couple of links to articles that the residents of Cutawayland might like. Both come from the Core77 design website:-

1. CAD vs Sketching

2. Nikon SLR skeleton - A look at a NIKON SLR body castings (quite impressive)

Advertisement

#11680 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:41

Greetings TWest. I own a 1967 Ford Galaxie 390 engine with its huge, inherited from my father, before also use a 1967 Ford LTD and a 1968, the chassis I know him well, I commented that the same engine as the truck mounted Ford F-750 of the sixties and seventies, when it was changed to 370, not much taste to its users

Success for all

Sounds like you have a bit of history with that 390 Ford Wedge engine. It was used alongside the large 348-409 Chevrolets, the big Chrysler Wedge engines, and the Buicks, Olds and Pontiac V8s in early hot rodding. Once the 427 Mystery Chevrolet, the 426 Hemi Chryslers, and the later SOHC and DOHC Fords came along, all the high-horsepower applications went elsewhere, and the 390 was relegated to pushing around large chunks of metal like the Galaxie. They worked well for the early 60s, but were quickly outstripped by a series of other engines ... but, I am also rather focused on Drag Racing applications, so my view is probably a bit scewed when it comes to the old Ford.
There was a later engine out of Chet Herbert that was dimensionally based on the 390 Ford, and it was banned along with the big Eagle DOHC (from Joe Shubeck) and the DOHC McKee Fuel engine. All were effectively eliminated from major volume production because they were banned by NHRA ... too innovative, we all felt, which seemed to be the only explanation.
Consider that NASCAR and NHRA still use Holley 4-barrel carburetors for their top classes of competition, except for Nitro and Alcohol classes. Considering that there has not been a carburetor in one of those production cars since the 70s, it would seem like the new-fangled fuel injection would be used in the race cars. It is stunning to think that the race cars are so limited, while the service vehicles have all of the computers and that stuff involved ... just seems strange to me.
Sorry for the diversion, but thanks for the chance.
Tom West

#11681 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 17:50

I was motoring editor for The Bangkok Post in 1974, and road tested the very Javelin ( not the bridge jumping stuntcar )
that James would drive through Bangkok in "Man with the Golden Gun"
I'll see if I still have the paper.

edit............don't ask me why I am back living in Holland !!!

How did she Handle, Marc?

#11682 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 17:52

Posted Image
Ferrari/Pininfarina Experimental Prototyp-Barchetta, 'La Rossa'. Artist, Giulio Betti.

Posted Image
AMC, 171c.c. engine. Artist, L.A.Walton.

#11683 Embers

Embers

• 147 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 17:56

Here are the last Douglas Rolfe cutaways to appear in Air Progress - History of Aviation, from the 1954/1955 issue. From the comments that accompanied them I believe these were drawn contemporaneously with their subjects in 1940-1943. I don't know if they originally appeared elsewhere. Air Progress had the habit of sometimes printing their cutaways on darker background bands, over text, and even partially over photographs. I have had to increase the contrast on these cutaways to present a uniform background.

Posted Image Messerschmitt Bf-109E

Posted Image A cutaway showing cockpit area details of the Bf-109E

Posted Image Supermarine Spitfire Mk. I

Posted Image North American Aviation P-51B Mustang

From an article in a later issue of Air Pregress showing USAAC/USAF fighter development, here is another Mustang cutaway, in this case a P-51D by Walter M. Jefferies, Jr. in his profile cutaway style.

Posted Image

#11684 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 20:17

How did she Handle, Marc?

Wallowy front end, understeer and jounce on the rebound shock stroke.
I remember well because I had just had a run in my old man's Quattroporte the weekend before.
Power steering real light, just needed about twenty full twirls to take a roundabout.
Forget which engine was in it, but when I stuck my boot in, it laid a hell of a brodie ( then time Beach Boy lingo for what now is
called a doughnut ?)......we need Tom West's help here on the drag lingo s.v.p.

My next test of a Hemi engined Barracuda nearly killed me. God that 429 ? cid block had some power !!!! but SH.. !!!!!! roadholding !!!

#11685 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 20:54

Power steering real light, just needed about twenty full twirls to take a roundabout.

:)

I'm not up on the James Bond cars, but you must have tested a Hornet? (According to Wikipedia) No, you are right, scratch that. And I'm right that I am not up on the cars of James Bond! :)

It looks like at some stage, a computer was used in the development of that particular stunt.

Edited by werks prototype, 19 June 2012 - 21:04.

#11686 Motocar

Motocar

• 742 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 21:09

Thanks for the note. Greetings werks prototype, my admiration toward those big Ford 390 engines, was his resistance to hard use ycotidiano, many installed in dump trucks, ami sometimes I stop to ask precisely for that engine, the bad that happened to me with a the "LTD" your starter obsolete and had no spare parts, more than once left stranded until hiceiron modern pieces for them and mount a modern starter only a cover adapted and ready, in racing are nothing, the Ford Thunderbird I had also set up one of these beautiful cars of 1966, full of electrical problems. not imagine with fuel injection, I love its simplicity and reliability, always ready, most high wattage kind that yields fuel, filled with 100 liters and pollution but this has its price elasticity. sorry for the "off topic" .

Coming schematic cut some changes cars

Success for all

#11687 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 22:00

:)

I'm not up on the James Bond cars, but you must have tested a Hornet? (According to Wikipedia) No, you are right, scratch that. And I'm right that I am not up on the cars of James Bond! :)

It looks like at some stage, a computer was used in the development of that particular stunt.

Ill have to dig up history Mark, I mean it is a shitload of years ago, I know the Bangkok Post did a whole write up over the movie take.
I am sure that it was a Javelin my butt sat in, and Roger's butt sat in in the same seat a few weeks before.

#11688 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 23:47

http://www.johnbatch...om/mainsite.htm (Tom West has posted this link previously)

And I never knew that Mr Batchelor was also responsible for so many stamps!

http://www.worldstam...years/#more-436

Edited by werks prototype, 20 June 2012 - 23:55.

#11689 ibsenop

ibsenop

• 1,561 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 22:48

TNF Cutaway Index update - page 290

#11690 Embers

Embers

• 147 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 00:13

Here are the last aircraft cutaways by the Das brothers that appeared in the magazine Air Progress - History of Aviation:

Posted Image Convair 340 by Rudolf Das from the 1953/1954 issue.
Please excuse the lack of rivet detailing on the outboard starboard wing panel. This was one of those instances where the magazine printed part of the cutaway over a photograph and it was difficult to extract the drawing detail from the background.
Posted Image Fokker S-14 Mach-Trainer by Rudolf Das from the same issue
Posted Image Lockheed P2V-5 Neptune, simply signed "Das" from the 1954/1955 issue
Posted Image Sikorsky S-55 by Robbert Das from that same issue
Posted Image North American F-86F Sabre by Rudolf Das from the 1954/1955 issue

To complement the Das Sabre cutaway, here is Jefferies profile cutaway of the earlier model F-86A
Posted Image

Posted Image and my photograph of a cutaway later model Sabre (in this case a F-86H) with slightly deeper fuselage and a different engine, at the National Museum of the United States Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.

#11691 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:03

TNF Cutaway Index update - page 290

Thank you, as always, for your diligence, Ibsen :up:

#11692 werks prototype

werks prototype

• 7,211 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 17:34

Posted Image
Ferrari Race Transporter, 2002. Artist, Sergio Baratto.

Posted Image
Villiers 9E engine. Artist, unknown.

#11693 ibsenop

ibsenop

• 1,561 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 21:55

Honda CB 750 Four engine and gearbox by artist unknown - from the web - small size only

Posted Image

#11694 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:49

I have a few more pieces from the top of the stack and wanted to clear them out ... so we will start with the Airspeed Horsa Mark 1 Glider out of 1941. This unsigned piece is under the Pilot Press copyright which could be John Weal, although I don't believe so. There were a couple of other artists working under that name, including the Aviagraphica name that eventually showed to be Mike Badrocke. This was a very early edition of Air Enthusiast from April, 1972.
Tom West

AirspeedHorsaMkIGlider-1941-AirEnth04-1972-Unsigned
Posted Image

#11695 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:52

We will get into a bit more automotive a subject here, with a James Allington piece that I don't believe we have had here, or maybe this is a little larger ... some reason or other, but I found it among some things I picked up at the LA Roadsters Show Swap Meet over the weekend. There will be a few new pieces from this little excursion when they get assembled. This is the Lister Jaguar as seen in Sportscar Graphic in July, 1959.
Tom West

Allington-ListerJaguar-SCG07-1959
Posted Image

#11696 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:55

I believe we talked about this in context with another piece, but this is another rendition of the Lotus 25 Ford Indy car from James Allington. This was out of Car & Driver from June, 1963.
Tom West

Allington-Lotus25FordIndy-C&D06-1963
Posted Image

#11697 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:58

This one has been around, but I think this is also larger, but not sure if it is any cleaner. When you run this up a bit it really seems to fall apart, so I tried to put it back together again, and am not sure how successfully it was done. This is Allington's Birdcage Maserati Type 60 out of Sportscar Graphic, June, 1960.
Tom West

Allington-MaseratiType60Birdcage-SCG06-1960
Posted Image

#11698 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:00

Something a little different, this is the Armstrong Whitworth AW-27 Ensign out of 1938. It was out of the February, 1972 issue of Air Enthusiast, and was only listed as a Pilot Press copyright. Kenneth Punnett? Although I have seen his work signed ...
Tom West

ArmstrongWhitworthAW27Ensign-1938-AirEnth02-1972
Posted Image

#11699 TWest

TWest

• 1,755 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:04

The last piece up for now is a rather epic piece by Frank Munger, a 3-page foldout illustration of the BAC-Aerospatiale Concorde from Flight International, January 17, 1976. This was printed with a blue background that completely blocked in much of the copy in the legend, so I finally gave in and just cleared it out for a cleaner result. Without completely resetting the entire thing, it would have been crazy to try to clean all that blue out from the type ... and I tried for a while ...
Tom West

BACAerospatialeConcorde-1975-FlightIntl19760117-Munger,Frank
Posted Image

Advertisement

#11700 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:36

I believe we talked about this in context with another piece, but this is another rendition of the Lotus 25 Ford Indy car from James Allington. This was out of Car & Driver from June, 1963.
Tom West

Yes Tom, the 25 was the F1 job, this is the 29 Indy car.