F1 people contacts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 acarvalho

acarvalho

• 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:09

Hello, guys!

Yesterday I posted my firts message here, in the "Introduce yourself" thread. As I told you before, I'm a brazilian journalist (now working as F3 South American press officer) and nowadays I'm writing a book about Formula 1 history.

Then I would be appreciate if anyone here could help me with any kind of contact of F1 people, from the past & present (drivers, former drivers, chief designers, wives etc.), and I'll try to interview them someday to get curious information for my book and my blog, as I did some years ago with Fritz d'Orey and yesterday, with Sebastian Ertl (Harald Ertl's son). You can contact me at http://meacidiona.com/acarvalho

Anyway, it would be intersting if anyone here share with us any kind of memories about F1 experienced in the past. I remember that one day I read here a guy telling us that was one of the witnesses of Helmuth Koinigg's accident. So, I'd like to contact this guy one day to interview him.

Ok, now I'm gonna read new threads to finally start to contribute with my points of view and share my knowledge with all of you. :-)

Thank you,

Advertisement

#2 Bjorn Kjer

Bjorn Kjer

• 3,682 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:54

Hello Alexandre , at the top right of the screen is a "Search BB" , click and type "Helmuth Koinigg" and you will get a lot of threads where he is mentioned. The search system is not perfect here , but if you try and practice a bit with time , you will see it is not so bad after all.