Photo

Who is the fat annoying bastard ruining another WDC?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
456 replies to this topic

#1 JForce

JForce

• 13,847 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:14

At the end of the 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix, the world buzzed after a fantastic Grand Prix crowned a new World Champion in the form of Lewis Hamilton. Millions of people around the world were there with Lewis as he celebrated in the car, then as he climbed from the cockpit and was swamped by the media, his team, his family. We'd witnessed the jubilation in the McLaren garage when they realised he'd done it, his proud father, his excited Pussy Cat Doll, and his brother, all jumping for joy and exploding with happiness.

We followed them as they and Lewis sought each other out, to celebrate together what was a culmination of a lifes work. Yet in the midst of it all, some fat ugly bastard ruined it by trying to get himself into every photo, every huddle, every camera shot. Screaming non-stop, shaking his finger in a "1" gesture at anything that might resemble a camera, oblivious to the fact that not a single soul there was interested in celebrating with him. This was his moment of fame, where, as perhaps a the cousin of the neighbour of the man who once served Lewis at a pub, he was in amongst it. Ruining the joy of beautiful people.

Fast-forward to 2009. Same place, similar circumstances. A new Brit is crowned World Champion, and as I watch Jenson and his family and team celebrating, what do I see? The same guy, in amongst it, celebrating like he himself designed the car, built it, and drove the first 2 stints.

Who IS this ugly man who seems to have free access to all British F1 World Championship Celebrations? Is he the official British Sporting Celebration Ambassador or something? How is it that 2 years in a row he's managed to get himself front-and-centre for the celebrations of a British World Champion?

I have no real reason to, but I hate this man with every fibre of my being.

Advertisement

#2 Callisto

Callisto

• 2,807 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:21

would this be the man who was told to move away during the braun team photo that was shown the bbc red button f1 forum?

#3 primer

primer

• 6,664 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:35

Do you have a screengrab or link to a youtube video which shows this man? I can't seem to recall this person.

#4 AndreasF1

AndreasF1

• 1,200 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:41

You guys are talking of Mario Brezda. He is the track clown of Interlagos. They only let him out when a Brit wins the WDC. Thats why you saw him 2 years in a row :-)

#5 JForce

JForce

• 13,847 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:42

would this be the man who was told to move away during the braun team photo that was shown the bbc red button f1 forum?

I haven't seen it but that was probably him

#6 Nathan

Nathan

• 7,068 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:44

lol, I didn't see the footage but assumed the poster meant Nobert.

#7 JForce

JForce

• 13,847 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:48

You guys are talking of Mario Brezda. He is the track clown of Interlagos. They only let him out when a Brit wins the WDC. Thats why you saw him 2 years in a row :-)

Pics?

#8 Callisto

Callisto

• 2,807 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:20

haug?..... :rotfl: :lol:

#9 mclarensmps

mclarensmps

• 8,637 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:37

Man, I laughed so god damned hard.

#10 Pellefjant

Pellefjant

• 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:40

The fat bastard have also got up on the podium, trying to steal Hamiltons prize :mad:

Posted Image

#11 JForce

JForce

• 13,847 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:47

:p, nah it's not Norby, he's all good.

It's someone else :mad:

#12 Liuggi

Liuggi

• 108 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:03

At the end of the 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix, the world buzzed after a fantastic Grand Prix crowned a new World Champion in the form of Lewis Hamilton. Millions of people around the world were there with Lewis as he celebrated in the car, then as he climbed from the cockpit and was swamped by the media, his team, his family. We'd witnessed the jubilation in the McLaren garage when they realised he'd done it, his proud father, his excited Pussy Cat Doll, and his brother, all jumping for joy and exploding with happiness.

We followed them as they and Lewis sought each other out, to celebrate together what was a culmination of a lifes work. Yet in the midst of it all, some fat ugly bastard ruined it by trying to get himself into every photo, every huddle, every camera shot. Screaming non-stop, shaking his finger in a "1" gesture at anything that might resemble a camera, oblivious to the fact that not a single soul there was interested in celebrating with him. This was his moment of fame, where, as perhaps a the cousin of the neighbour of the man who once served Lewis at a pub, he was in amongst it. Ruining the joy of beautiful people.

Fast-forward to 2009. Same place, similar circumstances. A new Brit is crowned World Champion, and as I watch Jenson and his family and team celebrating, what do I see? The same guy, in amongst it, celebrating like he himself designed the car, built it, and drove the first 2 stints.

Who IS this ugly man who seems to have free access to all British F1 World Championship Celebrations? Is he the official British Sporting Celebration Ambassador or something? How is it that 2 years in a row he's managed to get himself front-and-centre for the celebrations of a British World Champion?

I noticed this man as well, he disgusts me. :mad:

#13 lokiman

lokiman

• 1,706 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:16

I haven't seen it but that was probably him

Yes, I was wondering who that bloke was. I kid you not: after the team had gathered around for the team photo, he actually sat down in front of them until he was told in no uncertain terms to go away. What a prat.

#14 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:26

Was it Jenson's manager?

He was interviewed by the BBC.

Was wearing a puple Polo shirt.

Didn't seem that annoying.

#15 lokiman

lokiman

• 1,706 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:28

Was it Jenson's manager?

He was interviewed by the BBC.

Was wearing a puple Polo shirt.

Didn't seem that annoying.

No, this bloke was wearing a white shirt and no one seemed to know who the hell he was, which is why he was told to go away.

#16 grunge

grunge

• 5,393 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:31

The fat bastard have also got up on the podium, trying to steal Hamiltons prize :mad:

Posted Image

:lol:

#17 Galka

Galka

• 300 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:41

Is it some kind of punishment for British drivers?

#18 Liuggi

Liuggi

• 108 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:00

No, this bloke was wearing a white shirt and no one seemed to know who the hell he was, which is why he was told to go away.

I just watched my recording and no sign of anyone being told to go away apart from an official photographer right at the back. :drunk:

#19 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:03

Probably just some chancer who'd found his way into the right place at the right time.

Personally I love when nobodies sneak among celebs and make themselves conspicuous.

Advertisement

#20 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:07

OK, is this they guy we're talking about?

I'd presume he's part of Button's entourage, perhaps a mate of his Dad's?

My expert eye tells me he's almost certainly English...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is this the same guy on the right of this shot?

Button is clearly comfortable with him.

Posted Image

Edited by potmotr, 19 October 2009 - 07:11.

#21 Henrik B

Henrik B

• 2,861 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:18

Button is clearly comfortable with him.

Barrichello however seem to think "who the hell is that?"

#22 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:19

Barrichello however seem to think "who the hell is that?"

Mr Big is wearing a Brawn team uniform though...

#23 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:24

Hang on, isn't the man in question this chap, Ron Meadows, Brawn GP sporting director, whose hobbies include karting, swimming(!) and dining out...

http://www.brawngp.c...

#24 ForeverF1

ForeverF1
  • RC Forum Host

• 6,580 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:25

Mr Big is wearing a Brawn team uniform though...

:lol: It's Ron Meadows, the team Manager.

Posted Image

#25 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:27

More of Meadows.

Probably time to shut this thread.

I think it's fair to say he's entitled to enjoy Button's success!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Clatter

Clatter

• 44,727 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:28

Me too. :rotfl:

#27 BRK

BRK

• 5,197 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:24

Awesome thread! :lol:

Never noticed this before,but let's hope the man in question isn't reading the thread. :p

#28 hsvone

hsvone

• 1,079 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:26

I think someone deserves an apology Magnum. :cat:

#29 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:26

Awesome thread! :lol:

Never noticed this before,but let's hope the man in question isn't reading the thread. :p

I think the thread should be closed.

So what if Meadows is a bit overweight?

He's part of the Brawn team and doesn't deserve to be shitbagged because he likes to celebrate.

#30 hsvone

hsvone

• 1,079 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:28

The fat bastard have also got up on the podium, trying to steal Hamilton's pies :mad:

Posted Image

Fixed. :cool:

#31 Rob

Rob

• 9,223 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:29

I think the thread should be closed.

It should be deleted so there's zero chance of the guy finding it.

Has the board really descended this low?

#32 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:39

It should be deleted so there's zero chance of the guy finding it.

Has the board really descended this low?

I thought it was interesting when an apparently unidentified man had crashed the Button party and got on TV.

But now we know he's an intergral part of the team the interest ends.

It is pretty predjudiced.

The guy is being picked on because he's a bit overweight.

#33 Clatter

Clatter

• 44,727 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:42

The guy is being picked on because he's a bit overweight.

Actually I think the enphasis was on him being ugly.

#34 djellison

djellison

• 1,726 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:43

JForce - never unknowingly over reacting.

Typical.

#35 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Actually I think the enphasis was on him being ugly.

Either way, it isn't cool.

#36 Don_Humpador

Don_Humpador

• 2,223 posts

If it was Ron Meadows, what was he doing in Lewis Hamilton's garage in 2008?

I was wondering this too, when I saw him I assumed he was some glory hunting 'garagite'.

#37 EthanM

EthanM

• 4,819 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:46

OK, is this they guy we're talking about?

I'd presume he's part of Button's entourage, perhaps a mate of his Dad's?

My expert eye tells me he's almost certainly English...

Posted Image

Isn't this the same guy from 2008?

Posted Image

#38 Don_Humpador

Don_Humpador

• 2,223 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:48

I don't think it's Ron Meadows.

Here he is again, on the right..

Posted Image

#39 EthanM

EthanM

• 4,819 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:52

It's NOT Ron Meadows, if you notice in the 3 pics posted by potmotr annoying fat guy is wearing like a friendship bracelet or something on his right wrist, Ron Meadows isn't (in the third pic)

Advertisement

#40 Tenmantaylor

Tenmantaylor

• 18,121 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:55

Lol you muppet. Dont become a private investigator.

#41 Orges Dushku

Orges Dushku

• 97 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:56

I don't think its ron...surley ron hasnt gained that much weight since last win of jenson?? and he doesnt seem to be wearing Brawn GP uniform, just a white shirt I can't find any logos on it :S.

I noticed him yesterday he was screaming like he won the title himself :D

#42 stevewf1

stevewf1

• 3,259 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:58

He's a well-heeled "groupie"... :lol:

#43 Welsh

Welsh

• 600 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:21

Yeah def not Ron Meadows - but a lookalike.

Well done OP, well spotted.

#44 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:28

If it was Ron Meadows, what was he doing in Lewis Hamilton's garage in 2008?

Which guy?

Posted Image

#45 Owen

Owen

• 13,178 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:32

Must be a hanger on of some kind.

#46 byrkus

byrkus

• 1,011 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:33

Hmm... Could it be some Brazilian prankster of any sort? Like that French guy (Remy something), who made it to the pitch after the French soccer finals, shook hands with french President, and then even appeared on the winning photos...? :lol:

#47 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:33

Must be a hanger on of some kind.

The guy on the left of that shot is Edd Straw from Autosport isn't it?

Hardly a hanger on.

#48 Don_Humpador

Don_Humpador

• 2,223 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:39

Which guy?

He's not in that picture.

Read the first page, you can clearly see him.

Last year I assumed he was some part of Hamilton's entourage, but this year he was with Button.

Like a glory hunter.

#49 potmotr

potmotr

• 12,995 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:41

It's NOT Ron Meadows, if you notice in the 3 pics posted by potmotr annoying fat guy is wearing like a friendship bracelet or something on his right wrist, Ron Meadows isn't (in the third pic)

Hmmm, good detective work.

So if it isn't Ron Meadows or Edd Straw who could it be?

What's the common link?

Mercedes?

Perhaps he's some wideboy who shifts Mercs in the North, off to the Brazilian GP on a junket?

#50 Raziel

Raziel

• 2,375 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:45

Hahhaahahahah omg great thread! :rotfl: Who is that guy for real? lol

OMG I found him in my pictures archive :rotfl:

Posted Image

Edited by Raziel, 19 October 2009 - 09:51.