Photo

GT Planet F1 2010 Championship (PS3)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,906 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:23

I was hoping some of you would be interested in joining our F1 2010 Championship over at GTPlanet. A few details:

• We hold races every Sunday night at roughly 20:00 GMT + 1 (20:00 UK time)
  • Full sim settings, 50% races with qualifying.
  • Points awarded for both qualifying and race positions
  • It works in teams - you will have a team-mate

We are only interested in fair, thoughtful and committed racers who are genuinely able to commit to the series and expect to partake in the vast majority of races. It is at the discretion of the organiser who is allowed in the series.

Here's a link:

7th GTP F1 World Championship (F1 2010 edition) **KEEN DRIVERS NEEDED** - GTP Forums

And a sample of what we get up to each Sunday night: :)

YouTube - F1 Championship GTPlanet

Please post on the thread if you're interested in joining, or message me. My screen name is 'Shaggy Alonso'.

Advertisement

#2 nja

nja

• 472 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:26

Hi there.

I am involved in another championship, but will have a look for sure.

We have a bunch of mates who do the same - and we have started a 2011 championship. We started doing race reports and lots of email banter and suddenly we ended up with a whole website devoted to the championship! Definitely a bit over the top but everyone is having a fun time with it. :) Check it out below :

www.f1analysis.com

Cheers.

Edited by nja, 14 April 2011 - 05:26.

#3 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 15:11

BUMP :)

Still one slot left!

#4 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 11,192 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 17:25

Side note...

Not sure if game needs PlayStation Network for F1 online games, but if yes Sunday event might be very FUBAR. PSN is globally down.

#5 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,906 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:27

Side note...

Not sure if game needs PlayStation Network for F1 online games, but if yes Sunday event might be very FUBAR. PSN is globally down.

I know, we're taking a break for easter anyway so resume again on Sunday 1st May. Fraid it looks like that last slot has been taken anyway for anyone reading. Still some reserve slots left if anyone is interested.