Photo

Which team has got the best drivers for 2012?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate drivers poll (295 member(s) have cast votes)

Which is the strongest driver line up?

1. Vettel & Webber (29 votes [9.83%])

Percentage of vote: 9.83%

2. Button & Hamilton (222 votes [75.25%])

Percentage of vote: 75.25%

3. Alonso & Massa (7 votes [2.37%])

Percentage of vote: 2.37%

4. Rosberg & Schumacher (12 votes [4.07%])

Percentage of vote: 4.07%

5. Räikkönen & Grosjean (13 votes [4.41%])

Percentage of vote: 4.41%

6. di Resta & HĂ¼lkenberg (2 votes [0.68%])

Percentage of vote: 0.68%

7. Kobayashi & Perez (2 votes [0.68%])

8. Ricciardo & Vergne (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

9. Maldonado & ??? (5 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

10. Kovalainen & Trulli (1 votes [0.34%])

Percentage of vote: 0.34%

11. de la Rosa & ??? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

12. Glock & Pic (2 votes [0.68%])

Which is the 2nd best driver line up?

1. Vettel & Webber (138 votes [46.78%])

Percentage of vote: 46.78%

2. Button & Hamilton (35 votes [11.86%])

Percentage of vote: 11.86%

3. Alonso & Massa (20 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

4. Rosberg & Schumacher (51 votes [17.29%])

Percentage of vote: 17.29%

5. Räikkönen & Grosjean (24 votes [8.14%])

Percentage of vote: 8.14%

6. di Resta & HĂ¼lkenberg (9 votes [3.05%])

Percentage of vote: 3.05%

7. Kobayashi & Perez (2 votes [0.68%])

8. Ricciardo & Vergne (2 votes [0.68%])

9. Maldonado & ??? (4 votes [1.36%])

Percentage of vote: 1.36%

10. Kovalainen & Trulli (6 votes [2.03%])

Percentage of vote: 2.03%

11. de la Rosa & ??? (3 votes [1.02%])

Percentage of vote: 1.02%

12. Glock & Pic (1 votes [0.34%])

Which is the 3rd best driver line up?

1. Vettel & Webber (64 votes [21.69%])

Percentage of vote: 21.69%

2. Button & Hamilton (10 votes [3.39%])

Percentage of vote: 3.39%

3. Alonso & Massa (71 votes [24.07%])

Percentage of vote: 24.07%

4. Rosberg & Schumacher (71 votes [24.07%])

Percentage of vote: 24.07%

5. Räikkönen & Grosjean (38 votes [12.88%])

Percentage of vote: 12.88%

6. di Resta & HĂ¼lkenberg (15 votes [5.08%])

Percentage of vote: 5.08%

7. Kobayashi & Perez (9 votes [3.05%])

Percentage of vote: 3.05%

8. Ricciardo & Vergne (5 votes [1.69%])

9. Maldonado & ??? (5 votes [1.69%])

10. Kovalainen & Trulli (3 votes [1.02%])

11. de la Rosa & ??? (1 votes [0.34%])

12. Glock & Pic (3 votes [1.02%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mauseri

Mauseri

• 7,644 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:32

The purpose of this poll is to vote drivers you think will be the performers and most usefull for their team in the WCC. In other words, drivers who will get most out of their car and also get a good finish regularly.

Difficult choice in my opinion, since Massa has not been up to the standards recently, neither Webber, Hamilton flopping,... Schumacher clearly out of the pace at least in qualifying... Lotus drivers could surprise, in good or bad...

Edited by Mauseri, 08 January 2012 - 01:36.

Advertisement

#2 ryan86

ryan86

• 1,100 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:59

McLaren, Red Bull, then couldn't quite decide between Mercedes and Ferrari. The problem is, Alonso is the best of the 4 by quite a large margin, how does one equate Massa's lamentable performances against Rosberg and Schumacher, who were closer together. If Massa can improve to 75% of Alonso rather than 50%, I'd put Ferrari above Mercedes, but on last seasons form, very close.

Force India has potential, but potential can be very hard to measure against known results, so does Lotus, but often those that are not wholly competitive trade off their potential, but on very few occasions do they actually use that potential to build something.

#3 sumpthy

sumpthy

• 290 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:23

Hamilton and Button are IMO the third and fourth best drivers on the grid at the moment so McLaren.

#4 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 7,439 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:33

1. Clearly Lewis and JB, with contrasting skills, a lack of animosity, and differing approaches it means McLaren generally has all bases covered, and both excel in wet conditions.

2. Clearly Schumacher and Rosberg, almost as complementary as the above two, Rosberg not having won (putting him at a mental disadvantage) and MSCH below his peak means they are only 2nd place.

3. Vettel and Webber, In their current form and If we see what we saw last year then the third best partnership with Webber as the perfect no2 taking points off Vettel's rivals. However with a less then dominant car Webber might be less of an asset, and with both highly strung, conflict between the two is inevitable should Webber begin to match Vettel again.

#5 pingu666

pingu666

• 9,272 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:53

id put sauber second, kobashi is awesomesource, and perez is pretty darn good too :)

#6 Nitropower

Nitropower

• 1,351 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:02

MCLAREN
RED BULL
SAUBER

Ferrari is handicapped by a very very poor Massa and Mercedes has an aging ex world champion doing much worse than his team mate.

Sauber is very very interesting as both drivers are talented, a pity the car does not deliver.

Toro Rosso drivers are quite promising and Lotus GP will be interesting as Grosjean improved a lot and Raikkonen is an unkwnown after 2 years out.

#7 karne

karne

• 2,040 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:08

1. Red Bull - Vettel and Webber. Can't go wrong with two fast drivers. Both reasonably level-headed as well, although I can see Vettel being prone to the same meltdown Hamilton had last year. Webber is always a point-scorer and will guarantee you 100% on the track and then some. The only potential (well...inevitable) downfall of this pairing is that they BOTH want to be number 1 in that team, and Horner's awful management will guarantee at least one flare-up this year.

2. McLaren - Button and Hamilton - If Hamilton gets his head right this year, this is probably one of the most deadly pairings on the grid, although I put them second because I'm not convinced Hamilton WILL have his head right. Button was amazing last year and I can see that form continuing. Hamilton is probably better/faster than Vettel when his head's in the right space.

3. Toro Rosso - Ricciardo and Vergne - To say this is possibly the most exciting new driver lineup on the grid is probably under-exaggerating. I still think STR made a huge mistake when they ditched Alguersuari, and it could affect the car development.

Surprised so many people are voting for Renault. Two drivers who've been out of F1 for two years? Really?

#8 Boxerevo

Boxerevo

• 3,568 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:29

1. Clearly Lewis and JB, with contrasting skills, a lack of animosity, and differing approaches it means McLaren generally has all bases covered, and both excel in wet conditions.

2. Clearly Schumacher and Rosberg, almost as complementary as the above two, Rosberg not having won (putting him at a mental disadvantage) and MSCH below his peak means they are only 2nd place.

3. Vettel and Webber, In their current form and If we see what we saw last year then the third best partnership with Webber as the perfect no2 taking points off Vettel's rivals. However with a less then dominant car Webber might be less of an asset, and with both highly strung, conflict between the two is inevitable should Webber begin to match Vettel again.

This.

#9 Kubiccia

Kubiccia

• 1,370 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:12

1-Mclaren as both are strong
the rest is very difficult because at least one of them are inconsistent/not so strong.

#10 Group B

Group B

• 14,507 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:58

:up:
That's pretty much how I see it.

#11 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:16

I imagine that Button and Hamilton will breeze this in but Hamilton's 2011 was far from convincing so going on current form I will put them as equal second team pairings with Rosberg and MS and no first place.

3rd goes to Vettle and Webber for the obvious Webber reasons.

I can't believe Kimi and Grossjeans have been out of F1 for 2 years but people rate them already, even in first place, I mean WTF is that?

#12 phil1993

phil1993

• 1,933 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:01

I'd have to go with:

Vettel & Webber - They've done the double for the last two years, albeit with the best car. Vettel was phenominal in 2011.

Then Button & Hamilton and then I don't know really. Probably Rosberg & Schumacher actually.

#13 TeamSideways

TeamSideways

• 647 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:47

interesting thread , a team can have the best driver but not the best lineup overall . and a driver like alonso could be compromised by massa so they have a lower rating

#14 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 7,360 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:18

McLaren with its World Champions side by side is my choice for strongest pairing. They also get on well and obviously work well together. Redbull with a double WDC and Webber who very nearly won the title in 2010 are my second strongest pairing. I chose Kimi and Romain as third strongest due to both being incredibly fast but with the latter unproven in F1. I think he'll demonstrate what he can do in 2012 and has huge respect for Kimi. I didn't place Ferrari in my top three even though I consider Alonso equal with Hamilton on ability and the best drivers in the sport. Felipe is the weak link and Alonso brings far too much to the team for them to be consider a strong 'pairing' IMO.

#15 george1981

george1981

• 1,364 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:30

McLaren first by a long way. Although Hamilton wasn't performing at his optimum he still scored 84% of the points as Button who many people think had the best season of his career. The season was bad for Hamilton but not Felipe Massa bad.
Mercedes second, their drivers got the best out of the machinery, and were almost as closely matched as the McLaren pair.
Redbull third, Vettel was amzing but Webber didn't deserve his place this year. I'm surprised at how tough Redbull can be on the Toro Rosso drivers in comparison to their treatment of Webber.

For me Alonso and Vettel were the top two drivers this year but looking at driver pairings were let down by their team mates.

Edited by george1981, 08 January 2012 - 12:04.

#16 P123

P123

• 23,842 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:58

I imagine that Button and Hamilton will breeze this in but Hamilton's 2011 was far from convincing so going on current form I will put them as equal second team pairings with Rosberg and MS and no first place.

3rd goes to Vettle and Webber for the obvious Webber reasons.

I can't believe Kimi and Grossjeans have been out of F1 for 2 years but people rate them already, even in first place, I mean WTF is that?

Hamilton's 'bad season' is often exaggerated. There is a lot of noise around it (off trac kdistractions, etc), but the plain fact is his risk taking bit him more often than usual. As a pairing he and Button are still the best in the field. They are either both at the front, and if one falters the other will limit the damage for the team. The same can't be said of the Red Bull or Ferrari pairings.

Second best would probably be Mercedes. Schumacher and Rosberg are equally strong and dependable in the races.

#17 orndorf

orndorf

• 379 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:37

Alonso needs a better team mate and there isnt much in it between RBR and Mclaren.

If i went on current form i think Vettel and Webber are doing a terrific job.I hope Webber can engineer his car to suit him better from the first race on wards this year.

Edited by orndorf, 08 January 2012 - 12:38.

#18 chrisblades85

chrisblades85

• 2,606 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:44

Mclaren 1st, I think that much is obvious.

Red Bull 2nd

Ferrari 3rd. Although a Massa version pre 2010 might of made it a bit tighter.

Alonso and Vettel in the same team though......

#19 jrg19

jrg19

• 6,118 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 13:19

very obviously Jenson and Lewis so i voted McLaren

Advertisement

#20 JA24

JA24

• 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 15:07

Agreed on McLaren first, Button and Hamilton work together superbly, and are pretty much equally good as eachother. I think Lotus Renault have made two very canny signings though, I'd say that, as a partnership, Raikkonen and Grosjean may well be the second best on the grid, Red Bull and Ferrari lack a certain amount of harmony between their two drivers for me.

Voted Mercedes third, but, could have easily gone to Force India or Sauber.

Also, to add another dimension, what do you guys reckon is/will be the worst partnership? Most likely Williams or HRT depending on who they sign I'd imagine. If Williams do end up signing Senna, would have to be them, which is a real shame for such an iconic team.

#21 rm111

rm111

• 406 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 15:52

1. Maclaren, tho if Webber can rediscover his 2010 form i would go Redbull.

2. Redbull

3. Merc

Interesting to see how low rated a team with a driver of alonsos calibre is, shows just how bad Massa has been.

#22 Lord_Shaitan

Lord_Shaitan

• 1,174 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:10

1. Mclaren - quite simple one.

2. Mercedes/Red Bull - hard to tell.

4. Lotus.

5.Ferrari.

6. Force India.

7. Sauber.

8. Toro Rosso.

#23 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:15

So in order for this hypothesis to work all cars would have to be equal so only driver assessment applies.Then.............

1-This is easy and needs no explanation,Ham&JB,two proven WDCs.

2-I'd give it to Shu&Nico,they'd terrorize the opposition in a good car.

3-Goes to Alo&Mas only due to Fernando being the very best and Felipe the very worst,if Mas would be half decent these two would be a force to reckon with,unfortunately only one is ATM.

#24 FTATRWeSaluteYou

FTATRWeSaluteYou

• 473 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:19

1. Vettel - Webber the best pairing. Showed in 2010 just how close they are in pace and they are getting every bit of pace out of their car

2. Alonso - Massa . Second best. Alonso is the best driver on the grid and Massa can be good too. Massa Matched Hamilton in an inferior car...

3. Shumacher - Rosberg. 3rd best. Rosberg is quick and consistent and if Schumi gets a good car again i think people will see he really hasnt lost much.

4. Vergne - Ricciardo. Ultra talented guys who are the future of the sport. Probably both future WDC's

5. Hamilton - Button. Both overrated. Had great cars in 2010 and 2011 that should have resulted in at least 1 Championship. People forget how useless Button could be in 2010 and 2009, And Hamilton has always been overated as shown by a disaster in 2011

#25 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 7,360 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:21

Massa Matched Hamilton in an inferior car...

Which year?

#26 FTATRWeSaluteYou

FTATRWeSaluteYou

• 473 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:22

Which year?

2008 :up:

#27 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:22

Which year?

I beg you,please don't take the bait.

#28 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 7,360 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:31

I beg you,please don't take the bait.

Hmmm yeah seems so.

#29 Raziel

Raziel

• 2,375 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:43

1. Lewis Hamilton (1xWDC, 1x vice-champion) & Jenson Button (1xWDC, 1x vice-champion)

2. Fernando Alonso (2xWDC, 1x vice-champion) & Felipe Massa (1x vice-champion)

3. Sebastian Vettel (2xWDC, 1x vice-champion) & Mark Webber (----------)

p.s. Schumacher, even with 7 titles we all agree that he is not super fast anymore, not Schumy from his golden years. But Schumy 2004 edition and Rosberg would be on first place imo.

#30 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:46

Hamilton and Button are IMO the third and fourth best drivers on the grid at the moment so McLaren.

Based on 2011 i agree

+1

1. Vettel - Webber the best pairing. Showed in 2010 just how close they are in pace and they are getting every bit of pace out of their car

2. Alonso - Massa . Second best. Alonso is the best driver on the grid and Massa can be good too. Massa Matched Hamilton in an inferior car...

3. Shumacher - Rosberg. 3rd best. Rosberg is quick and consistent and if Schumi gets a good car again i think people will see he really hasnt lost much.

4. Vergne - Ricciardo. Ultra talented guys who are the future of the sport. Probably both future WDC's

5. Hamilton - Button. Both overrated. Had great cars in 2010 and 2011 that should have resulted in at least 1 Championship. People forget how useless Button could be in 2010 and 2009, And Hamilton has always been overated as shown by a disaster in 2011

Ridiculous Webber got slaughtered by Vettel even the useless Button as you put it managed to beat Webber in an inferior car, as for Massa matching Lewis in an inferior car thats just laughable :rotfl:

#31 Fastcake

Fastcake

• 12,546 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:51

Well this is fairly conclusively confirming Button - Hamilton as the best pairing on the grid - and frankly there is no comparison. I also agreed with many for Vettel - Webber, and after for Alonso - Mass, even if Massa is driving poorly Alonso is still very good. I did have to think for that one though, as Rosberg and Schumacher are a decent pairing.

I still want to meet whoever votes the completely wrong options in these polls. I mean, we add everyone to have a fair vote, but really someone seriously thinks Kovalainen & Trulli are the best? Voting for Maldonado alone based on what? :stoned:

#32 Collective

Collective

• 1,522 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:58

At 4 Venezuelans in this site. Here's to diversity.

#33 MustangSally

MustangSally

• 1,151 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 17:03

I still want to meet whoever votes the completely wrong options in these polls.

You should have added, 'in my opinion'.

And as Oscar Wilde once said: 'when two people agree, one of them is unnecessary'.

#34 V8 Fireworks

V8 Fireworks

• 10,824 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:03

:up: :up:

#35 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 10,082 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:34

Wow if Button was 'useles's in 2009 I'd hate to think what your estimation of the rest of the grid was...

#36 Stormsky68

Stormsky68

• 1,623 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:55

I still want to meet whoever votes the completely wrong options in these polls. I mean, we add everyone to have a fair vote, but really someone seriously thinks Kovalainen & Trulli are the best? Voting for Maldonado alone based on what? :stoned:

Their mums?

#37 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,906 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:04

I voted Macca, Red Bull then Ferrari, but in hindsight you could easily put Merc ahead of either Red Bull or Ferrari. Vettel and Alonso are obviously mighty and always bring home the bacon, but Rosberg and Schumacher are both quite evenly matched top level drivers and might collectively yield more points than Vettel and Alonso would with their also-ran team mates, though with Webber the tyres were exaggerating his poor form so we might see an improvement from him in 2012.

#38 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,906 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:13

1. Vettel - Webber the best pairing. Showed in 2010 just how close they are in pace and they are getting every bit of pace out of their car2. Alonso - Massa . Second best. Alonso is the best driver on the grid and Massa can be good too. Massa Matched Hamilton in an inferior car...

1. That's just undiluted Vettel bias of a massive order - how anyone could say 'they' are getting every bit of pace out of their car is such an obvious attempt to make Vettel look like a God, when everyone knows that whilst Vettel was immense in 2011, Webber seriously underperformed.

2. You have a seriously warped perception of what cars everyone is driving in. On balance, the Ferrari was the class of the field in 2008, they outpaced McLaren many more times than McLaren outpaced them and thumped them in the constructors championship.

3. Nonsense - McLaren had on balance the 3rd best car in 2010, and clear 2nd best in 2011, and the driver pairing yielded consecutive 2nd places in the constructors championship and 11 victories. Not that bad, and certainly not behind Vergne and Ricciardo :lol: Why don't you put the great grandsons of Vettel and Schumacher in 2106 AD in the list too by that logic?

#39 klyster

klyster

• 5,738 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:13

And Hamilton has always been overated as shown by a disaster in 2011

Like that makes any sense, and really, 5th in the championship, and nearly doubling the almighty Massa's score is a disaster?

Sure, 5th is pants but hardly a postscript for being overrated for the previous years....... *giggles*

Advertisement

#40 FTATRWeSaluteYou

FTATRWeSaluteYou

• 473 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:17

You know. ive thought about it and you guys are right.

Button Hamilton should be 3rd right now. Definetly above ricciardo/Vergne and probably Schumi/Rosberg.

#41 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,342 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:19

McLaren
Red Bull
Mercedes

Alonso best driver IMO, but Massa massively lets the team down so Ferrari doesn't make my top 3

Edited by Raelene, 09 January 2012 - 09:19.

#42 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:34

Hamilton's 'bad season' is often exaggerated.

No, I watched the races, not the side show that I couldn't give a stuff about. I also read the news around the place and it appears that Hamilton himself is openly critical and understanding of his own poor performance but apparently posters here don't even listen to him :confused:

For me to change my position would require Hamilton to show he can recover from his current slump but as it stands F1 has seen many a great driver fall from the top and never recover so I have to judge him on current performance as I did Webber.

#43 metz

metz

• 15,847 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 19:55

It's hard to rate the drivers without considering the car or the team.
I mean, could Williams for example use a Vettel/Hamilton pairing? No.
Al the back markers are better off with a driver that brings money or a driver that can help to develop the car.
The front teams need none of that.
So the best pair for Peter Sauber would be different than the best pair for Horner.
The best pair for Boullier would be someone he can blame.
The best pair for Ferrari would be someone to preserve the immage.
The best pair for Mercedes would be two high profile Germans.
The best pair for HRT would be the guys with biggest sponsors.

So yes, the "best pair" is much different, depending on the team requirements.

#44 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 20:19

1-Mclaren.
2-Mercedes.
3-Anyone else.

There are two "top" teams with both drivers performing at a decent level, even baring in mind Schu´s quali lack of pace. Webber and Massa are a disaster.

About the midfield... difficult to judge.

#45 GhostR

GhostR

• 3,782 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:45

I went with:

1. Button + Hamilton. Button was brilliant in 2011, if he keeps that form going he'll be a contender again this year. Hamilton was below his best with an obvious rough patch through the middle of the season, but showed he's still a class driver at the tail of the season and I expect he'll coming storming back to his best for 2012.

2. Vettel + Webber. Vettel for obvious reasons - 2x WDC and reigning champ who was on hot form in 2011 and still seems to be getting better with further experience. Webber, like Hamilton, had an off-form season by his standards but showed a strong recovery for the tail of the season and I'm expecting a much stronger 2012 season.

3. Ricciardo + Vergne. Purely an "on paper" prediction based on the potential these two have both shown. If they fire, they'll be hot. Chose them above other pairings as I see obvious flaws in those other pairings (eg Schumacher is well past his best; Kimi's been out for 2 years and was sub-par when dropped; Massa has been sub-par).

#46 Pingu Pi

Pingu Pi

• 3,065 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 13:33

I think I just ****** myself with laughter

#47 FTATRWeSaluteYou

FTATRWeSaluteYou

• 473 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 13:35

I think I just ****** myself with laughter

Ooh, That sounds like a serious problem there buddy :eek:

#48 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 13:43

Had to happen one day buddy - I agree with every single word. And that is the order I put them in.

#49 Pingu Pi

Pingu Pi

• 3,065 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 13:43

Ooh, That sounds like a serious problem there buddy :eek:

I think I'd prefer to have the occasional bladder issues, than a mental imbalance associated with posting that drivel. It's not even a valid opinion since Vergne and Ricciardo have never raced together in the same team nevermind Vergne not having any experience in an F1 race....

#50 FTATRWeSaluteYou

FTATRWeSaluteYou

• 473 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 13:44

I think I'd prefer to have the occasional bladder issues, than a mental imbalance associated with posting that drivel. It's not even a valid opinion since Vergne and Ricciardo have never raced together in the same team nevermind Vergne not having any experience in an F1 race....

Of course its a valid opinion, you just dont like it.

Run along.