ZILLIONS OF AUTOMOTIVE BOOKS FOR SALE!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Magoo

Magoo

• 3,694 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 21:31

Dear Fellow Autosport & Atlas Forum Denizens:

After a lifetime of collecting thousands upon thousands of automotive books and publications, now I've determined I have too many possessions to care for. The library must go! The collection is far too vast, eclectic, and disorganized (and I don't have the time, frankly) to attempt to catalog it all, so I'm just going to post a few shelves at a time and let people browse -- just like the local used book store.

I'm starting with the A's here, sort of, according to my makes-sense-to-me shelving system, but there's tons more than you see here, spread out over multiple rooms at both my home and workplace. If you don't see it here, please drop me an email and ask -- there's a decent chance I have it. History, technical, service, racing, annuals, etc. Leans toward American but some British too. I also have multiple copies of many titles, and I'll be posting through the alphabet as things proceed. I also have large collections of periodicals, including HOT ROD, Motor Trend, Road & Track, Car & Driver, On Track, Circle Track, etc. Again, ask.

Condition: from very good reading copies with frayed jackets to just like new. Just ask for the brutally accurate grade assessment and multiple photos.

Pricing: Here's the good part. I've always despised ripoff prices for books so needless to say, there will be none of that here. Let's do it this way: Just look up the going Internet price at Amazon or Alibris for the book(s) you want, give yourself a 10 percent forum member discount, round down a bit, and make me an offer. (No handling charge, you pay postage/shipping for your preferred method from Sylvania, Ohio 43617.) Big Volume discounts! This stuff has got to go and I would like to see it enjoyed by forum enthusiasts. Or if anyone has a nice straw hut on the beach they would like to trade for the whole pile, make me an offer.

Thanks for your time!
magoo
mcguireb@aol.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Magoo, 03 February 2012 - 16:41.

Advertisement

#2 D-Type

D-Type

• 9,698 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 13:11

Whereabouts in the world are you? (For currency to use and postage/shipping cost)

#3 Magoo

Magoo

• 3,694 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 16:41

Whereabouts in the world are you? (For currency to use and postage/shipping cost)

Sylvania, Ohio 43617. Thanks for your interest! I'll add that info to the original post.. as I should have in the first place.

#4 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,701 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 21:36

Seems to be an error in one of the books in the first photo...Bentley is not a Great American Automobile. :p

#5 eurocardoc

eurocardoc

• 157 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:46

Message sent

#6 stankoprowski

stankoprowski

• 46 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 15:54

From Amazon.com

Great American Automobiles [Hardcover]
BENTLEY JOHN (Author)