Photo

Data-flow through common driver (e.g. Bianchi)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FerrariAlonso

FerrariAlonso

• 409 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 17:34

I mentioned it in different forums, but nobody seems to care about it. Jules Bianchi tested for Ferrari yesterday, today he was in action for FI and tomorrow he will fulfill test duties for Ferrari again. I find it quite strange, especially considering the fact that FI don't run Ferrari-engines any more. He could share yesterday's experience with FI's engineers and tomorrow he can share today's datas. I can't see the point why Jules has the opportunity to test for both teams. He could disclose so many pieces of info regarding the engine and engine periphery. Teams usually are obsessed to frost their know-how.

Advertisement

#2 sergeym

sergeym

• 610 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 18:49

I don't think driver actually has much access to confidential info. You do not need to know technical details to drive a car.

#3 TimRTC

TimRTC

• 1,282 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 19:42

I'm sure Ferrari won't give him access to confidential data and FIndia are unlikely to have much of interest to Ferrari. Plus I doubt Bianchi would risk a drive with either team just to give them some data.

#4 g1n

g1n

• 894 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:20

any info about hos this came about, why did he test for two different teams in two days?

#5 DarkknightRises

DarkknightRises

• 329 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:00

its ok as long as you are not Alonso~~

#6 Watkins74

Watkins74

• 6,090 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:32

its ok as long as you are not Alonso~~

What does that even mean or have to do with this thread? :confused:

#7 DarkknightRises

DarkknightRises

• 329 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:29

What does that even mean or have to do with this thread? :confused:

the only driver who utilize the team data and eventually present it to FIA and sold his team out after failure in black mailing ROn Dennis for no.1 status~~~~