Photo

Scuderia Rodriguez A.C.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bespoke

bespoke

• 46 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 00:51

I have a vintage sticker from the "Scuderia Rodriguez" - the foundation that was formed by the Rodriguez family to honor the Rodriguez brothers. It features a Hawk (? or another raptor) holding a cactus in its talons and a snake in its beak.

I have read that they have recently printed a book in Spanish on the racing brothers Rodriguez and that an English version is due out soon. I've tried a few websites but there is no e-mail or mailing address. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the foundation or the Rodriguez family?

Advertisement

#2 cjpani

cjpani

• 2,456 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:20

Contact Carlos Jalife, an eminent member of the Scudería, and author of the book at scuderiargz@yahoo.com.mx

The emblem is an Eagle, by the way.

Posted Image

Carlos

#3 bespoke

bespoke

• 46 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:23

Thank you.

#4 daallo1

daallo1

• 59 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:47

Originally posted by bespoke
I have a vintage sticker from the "Scuderia Rodriguez" - the foundation that was formed by the Rodriguez family to honor the Rodriguez brothers. It features a Hawk (? or another raptor) holding a cactus in its talons and a snake in its beak.

I have read that they have recently printed a book in Spanish on the racing brothers Rodriguez and that an English version is due out soon. I've tried a few websites but there is no e-mail or mailing address. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the foundation or the Rodriguez family?

See the symbol of the Mexican flag and you'll notice what bird it is ;)

BTW, that emblem was designed by Ricardo Rodríguez :up:

#5 bespoke

bespoke

• 46 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:55

Thanks for the info. After I bought the car I was doing some research on Pedro and I came across the sticker for sale in the U.K. Looking forward to speaking with Mr. Jalife.