Photo

Schumacher sabotages Kimi's car when present at races ???

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#1 Frans

Frans

• 8,753 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:34

Kimi has a problem with Schu - report

Wednesday, 11 July 2007
Jul.11 (GMM) According to a popular European newspaper, formula one's most frequent winner in 2007, Kimi Raikkonen, "has a problem". Germany's Bild-Zeitung points out that, despite winning three times this year compared with his three title rivals' two triumphs apiece, 27-year-old Raikkonen only ever wins "if Schumi is not there". Kimi's predecessor at Ferrari, seven time world champion Michael Schumacher, retired at the end of 2006 but has attended some grands prix this year as the Maranello team's 'advisor'. Schumacher was, for example, at Magny Cours on the Saturday but had left by the time Raikkonen found full form on Sunday and won for the first time since Melbourne -- when Schumacher was also absent. After Kimi won in Australia, team boss Jean Todt handed him a mobile phone in parc ferme with Schumacher on the other end, but the Finn claimed the line dropped out. Nearly four months later, Schumacher then skipped the British grand prix altogether, preceding another Raikkonen win -- but the 38-year-old German is scheduled to resume his tour at the Nurburgring in two weeks. Bild wonders: "Is Schumi's shadow too large? Does Kimi feel restrained in his presence?"

:rolleyes: whoaaaaaa....

After reading that report, I was already thinking ..... what's going on in F1 nowadays? Espionage, ... sabotage .... all those things and more of that James Bond kinda stuff.

Makes you wonder about the piece written above, no?

Consider the coincidences so far, ... That could mean (in support of this theory) that Kimi won't win at Nurenberg, because Schumacher is there. ... .

I wouldn't be suprised if Schumacher would do little things when he is present there, what indeed restrain Kimi in his performance .... I cannot know if it's only psygological, or ... maybe even really physical!! (in other words, damn straight sabotage!!!) Keep in mind, that Ferrari already thinks someone sabotaged they're cars this seaons!!!!!!!!

incredible development!!!! Keep an eye open! unbelievable! Especially when you know Schumacher ran from Kimi at Ferrari . .... . read this article: Michael Schumacher - The strange story of his retirement .. .. it show's that Schumacher and Kimi aren't really like what you'd call, best buddies..... (what's new? yeah, ah well.... Michael sabotaging Kimi's car maybe ?? Oh ok ..)

Advertisement

#2 noikeee

noikeee

• 23,183 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:36

:drunk:

Lay off your drugs. Both you and whoever wrote that article.

#3 Frans

Frans

• 8,753 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:39

Source of the article is f1i.com btw

#4 schuey100

schuey100

• 655 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:41

Originally posted by paranoik0
:drunk:

Lay off your drugs. Both you and whoever wrote that article.

I think he's joking. It's a fun parody though :)

#5 noikeee

noikeee

• 23,183 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:42

By the way, in the ridiculously unrealistic possibility any of this is true, WWF has suddenly become a more refined and intelligent show than F1.

#6 Frans

Frans

• 8,753 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:43

:confused: actually I was about to believe it myself!! But seriously ... I will wait untill after Nurenberg to see if this theory still holds .... It's not so far fetched at all .....

#7 boyRacer

boyRacer

• 650 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 23:56

Originally posted by schuey100

You should've seen his posts before Schumacher retired. :lol:

#8 brunopascal

brunopascal

• 1,519 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 00:03

The only negative influence MS presence could possibly have on Kimi's chances to win would be to unsettle, disturb, or make Kimi uneasy. However, that would require Kimi to be weak.

I don't believe Kimi is weak, therefore MS being there or not doesn't matter. It's just a coincidence.

#9 mach4

mach4

• 1,873 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 00:04

Originally posted by Frans
I will wait untill after Nurenberg

:rotfl:

#10 Leyser

Leyser

• 1,561 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 00:19

Originally posted by schuey100

Check his posting history.

Sample topics:
Michael Schumacher, Please Go Away ......
Schumacher cheats the German and Swizz taxpayers.....
Schumacher can't be happy to be driving a very uncool second-hand car this season.
Michael Sue-Macher loses the Cyberfight!
... and so forth.

If you're unconvinced there' salways the previous user "Frans MSH".;)

#11 Mauseri

Mauseri

• 7,644 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 00:21

Schumacher surely throws some white powder in Kimi's fuel tank again. The same he used to keep Barrichello behind him.

:clap:

#12 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 00:54

Source of the article is f1i.com btw

The source is Bild. The same newspaper that reported Mario Ilien´s "tank" comments, which were denied by all parties involved.

#13 brunopascal

brunopascal

• 1,519 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:01

Originally posted by Spunout

The source is Bild. The same newspaper that reported Mario Ilien´s "tank" comments, which were denied by all parties involved.

I think Frans was referring to the article "Michael Schumacher - The strange story of his retirement".

The first story Frans was talking about, though, (in the quoted section) is indeed from Bild, which he also wrote.

#14 Dragonfly

Dragonfly

• 4,496 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:10

BTW I think Schumacher actually was in France (not Frans) and it was commented that he is missing from the team's family photo after Kimi won, starting 3-rd.

#15 Ciao

Ciao

• 1,158 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:22

I wouldn't be suprised if Schumacher would do little things when he is present there, what indeed restrain Kimi in his performance .... I cannot know if it's only psygological, or ... maybe even really physical!! (in other words, damn straight sabotage!!!) Keep in mind, that Ferrari already thinks someone sabotaged they're cars this seaons!!!!!!!!

Well, finally we know what happened to the white powder initially found in the Ferrari cars........Frans shot it up his arm!!!!! :wave:

#16 BuonoBruttoCattivo

BuonoBruttoCattivo

• 4,430 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:02

Many people actually met Frans.
They say he's actually very funny and cool and just takes the piss here. :up:

I tend to agree, he's a legend on AtlasF1. :up:

#17 former champ

former champ

• 2,537 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:31

Well Kimi for sure has been sabotaged but, I ask the question, is it Schumacher? Or other evil forces at work within the team? You decide.

http://www.autosport...JLQBNK068A1HD-3

;)

#18 Bloggsworth

Bloggsworth

• 9,394 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:30

On the three occasions MS was at the races Kimi lost his focus and forgot to put on his left boot first and scratch his scrotum three times with his left hand - He's having a printed note stuck to his steering wheel in future to remind him to carry out the correct pre-race checks.

#19 Niro

Niro

• 214 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:14

Frans is the man. He has a laid-back brain and a big shovel. Would love to share the joint!

Advertisement

#20 Buttoneer

Buttoneer
  • Admin

• 19,094 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:21

Originally posted by Bloggsworth
On the three occasions MS was at the races Kimi lost his focus and forgot to put on his left boot first and scratch his scrotum three times with his left hand -

And have a shit.

#21 lukywill

lukywill

• 6,660 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:22

i love this season! :smoking:

#22 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:43

Next we hear there is CCTV footage of Michael acting suspiciously while carrying a canister than might just have been containing some white powder that somebody who knew someone in the paddock said was used to sabotage Raikkonen's car.

#23 AFCA

AFCA

• 6,661 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:55

Originally posted by Dragonfly
BTW I think Schumacher actually was in France (not Frans) and it was commented that he is missing from the team's family photo after Kimi won, starting 3-rd.

Yes because he already left the circuit on Saturday to attend something of a horse race of his wife on Sunday in Switerland.

#24 SeanValen

SeanValen

• 17,023 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:21

Originally posted by BuonoBruttoCattivo
Many people actually met Frans.
They say he's actually very funny and cool and just takes the piss here. :up:

I tend to agree, he's a legend on AtlasF1. :up:

:up:
Yeah long live Frans, he brought me a beer once.

Frans is like grade 1 for Schumacher fans, pass the Frans test, you go higher to more skilled and worthy Schumacher bashing adversaries, where the line between basher and f1 fan is not so clearly visable. :smoking:
Frans is one of a kind, a endangered species of breed of f1 fan, I call for more funding to protect his posts.

:up:

#25 Frans

Frans

• 8,753 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:43

I somewhat get this itsy-bitsy kind of feeling some of you don't take my accusation to the adress of Michael so very really serious ?? But I AM!

You can bet on it I will look out to see where Michael will be during the weekend, close to Kimi's car, or not.... that's the question.

Wasn't that Ferrari-spy-guy a very good friend of Michael? Did he got some undisclosed payment lately from a German-Swizz bank account of one.. .... M.Schumacher? ..... I dunno, .. but I suspect it. at least it wouldn't suprise me one little bit.

#26 tidytracks

tidytracks

• 1,569 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:43

I actualy think (and I don't usually agree with Bild) that the article has a point.

Having Schumacher around can only be a disruptive influence on the team dynamic.

As I have said repeatedly, it's like going out with a girl and her ex boyfriend turning up to all your early dates, just to check you're treating her right.

If I was Kimi, I'd either tell the team to tell Michael, or tell him myself to go and bugger off and stay at home with his wife and kids, making model aeroplanes or whetever he does now he's retired.

Is it a coincidence that Kimi wins when Michael's not there? No I don't think so. I think he seems a lot more relaxed and it looks more like he can get on with his job.

#27 kyriakos75

kyriakos75

• 438 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:44

After reading that report, I was already thinking ..... what's going on in F1 nowadays? Espionage, ... sabotage .... all those things and more of that James Bond kinda stuff.

Consider the coincidences so far, ... That could mean (in support of this theory) that Kimi won't win at Nurenberg, because Schumacher is there. ... .

incredible development!!!! Keep an eye open! unbelievable! Especially when you know Schumacher ran from Kimi at Ferrari . .... . read this article: Michael Schumacher - The strange story of his retirement .. .. it show's that Schumacher and Kimi aren't really like what you'd call, best buddies..... (what's new? yeah, ah well.... Michael sabotaging Kimi's car maybe ?? Oh ok ..)

Every time Superman appears, Clark Kent is absent.
Every time Batman intervenes, Bruce Wayne is absent.
Every time Kimi Raikkonen wins, Michael Schumacher is absent.

Hmm. Coincidence? Who knows. :eek:

#28 carbonfibre

carbonfibre

• 6,784 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:47

I somewhat get this itsy-bitsy kind of feeling some of you don't take my accusation to the adress of Michael so very really serious ?? But I AM!

You can bet on it I will look out to see where Michael will be during the weekend, close to Kimi's car, or not.... that's the question.

Wasn't that Ferrari-spy-guy a very good friend of Michael? Did he got some undisclosed payment lately from a German-Swizz bank account of one.. .... M.Schumacher? ..... I dunno, .. but I suspect it. at least it wouldn't suprise me one little bit.

I think you are on to something Frans, maybe you should hire a private investigator?;)

#29 tidytracks

tidytracks

• 1,569 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:00

Frans, seriously, that's quite an outrageous claim.

1. That Schumacher would sabotage Raikkonen's car.

2. That Schumacher is responsible for the current Stepneygate industrial espionage case.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, thats the thing.

This may be an open forum, but you've got to have a little bit of accountability when you make claims like that. First off you'd better have a good reason for saying that kind of thing, as in some pretty concrete evidence, otherwise it borders on libel.

#30 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 44,048 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:05

Originally posted by lukywill
i love this season! :smoking:

Me too..
Well said lukywill

I love reading good 'ole Frans too

That Dutch F1i site has a lot of Tom Rubython content from Biddness F1.
Some of the Bild content they use is rather funny in a tabloid kinda way
Like THIS ONE where you can send in pictures to be Lewis's Grid Girl for the Nürburgring.

As is THIS ONE from The Daily Star (UK)

"London's Daily Star says 43-year-old American rocker Courtney Love, the ex-wife of Nirvana front man Kurt Cobain, "thinks Lewis is just gorgeous. She has been emailing people who know him in the hope they will arrange for her to be introduced to him."

So naturally I expect to see the following headline shortly.
Todt enlists 'star killer' to win World Championship

Jp

#31 pUs

pUs

• 2,965 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:10

TREU! ;)

#32 ExxonValdez

ExxonValdez

• 497 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:11

It comes from "Bild Zeitung"...

#33 Frans

Frans

• 8,753 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:14

First off you'd better have a good reason for saying that kind of thing, as in some pretty concrete evidence, otherwise it borders on libel.

libel? Don't know that word.
And by the way, the coincidental events of Michael's absense and all of his absenses there have been Kimi victories are not enough to just spark a little-itsy-bitsy bit of curiousity? And also a bit of strangeness? Surely after reading the article about Schumacher's retirement you can clearly read that Schumacher didn't want to leave, but he had been given the choice to partner with Kimi, what he didn't want. Michael wanted to make his decision at the end of the season, but Montezemelo wanted it different. He didn't like Schumacher and his grown power at Ferrari. He wanted Kimi, and if Schumacher didn't like it, he had to go, and so it went. The article reads superbly as a maffia-thriller and is highly recommended to read about the relationship of the inner team workings from Ferrari and the differences between Kimi and Michael. here's the article again, it's a long read btw, but hey ..... it's really cool!

So, if you add up the way Schumacher had to leave Ferrari, (forcefully that is, against his will) and who replaced him, (Kimi the Iceman) and then the whole espionage saga from Stepney who was a good employee during the Schumacher era, but this changed when Schumacher left. (also a coincidence? uuuuuuuuuuuuuh, sure)

so, for someone like me, this circumstantial "evidence" could fit my theory, and it's simply a matter of time to see if this theory holds. therefor there is no need for solid evidence. Because all will be logical.

If Michael is there on Sunday at the upcomming GP in the Ferrari pitbox, then, in my theory, Kimi cannot and will not win. (the car is up to it, last year the car won there, no?) So, ... let the 21st-century Nurenberg-trail BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 BuonoBruttoCattivo

BuonoBruttoCattivo

• 4,430 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 15:03

If Michael is there on Sunday at the upcomming GP in the Ferrari pitbox....

I fink he be there, 'cuz there is some carz he has to drive, mebbe an FXX or an actual F1 car, not sure though...

#35 Group B

Group B

• 14,507 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 15:53

Originally posted by tidytracks

Frans, seriously, that's quite an outrageous claim.

Well that makes a change :lol:

#36 qvn

qvn

• 765 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 20:17

Knowing Frans' posts for quite few years I just laugh out loud at his claim here as there is nothing new in his behavior.

I don't know any reason why he hate MS so much. It is weird because Jos is a good friend of MS.

Maybe the fact Jos was destroyed by MS when they race together at Benetton is the reason.

#37 Risil

Risil
  • Administrator

• 61,516 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 20:25

I for one would find Tom Rubython's stories a lot more believable if he didn't feel the need to write everything up as a colourful narrative, as if to draw attention away from the core of the story.

In the words of Joe Friday, just the facts, Tom. But perhaps I am missing the point. After all, he and Frans certainly know how to rattle a good yarn, and make a clandestine, almost shambolic sport seem so much more exciting and byzantine than it is in dreary reality.

#38 Lantern

Lantern

• 2,408 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 22:15

Originally posted by former champ
Well Kimi for sure has been sabotaged but, I ask the question, is it Schumacher? Or other evil forces at work within the team? You decide.

http://www.autosport...JLQBNK068A1HD-3

;)

Dude........I actually laughed out loud!! :rotfl:

#39 Juan Kerr

Juan Kerr

• 3,151 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 22:33

Its not true but hey perhaps Michael is driving Kimi's car !?

Advertisement

#40 HP

HP

• 19,631 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:57

Originally posted by kyriakos75

:clap:
Great

#41 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 12,029 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:14

Originally posted by Juan Kerr
Its not true but hey perhaps Michael is driving Kimi's car !?

that would surely explain kimi's increase of form :D

#42 Group B

Group B

• 14,507 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:17

:rotfl: :clap:

#43 Leyser

Leyser

• 1,561 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 13:08

:clap: :lol:

#44 Dragonfly

Dragonfly

• 4,496 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 13:11

It must have taken a lot of time to make a suitable skin for Schu and most of all to unlearn him from smiling, jumping and conducting the Italian anthem. :rotfl:

#45 SilverArrowF1

SilverArrowF1

• 68 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 13:36

Unless of course Michael wants to come back to racing with Felipe as a teamate instead of Kimi.

...and yes I am kidding. :lol:

#46 fillern

fillern

• 3,113 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 13:44

Classic... :lol: :up:

...who's away from the computer when Frans types? :confused:

#47 Risil

Risil
  • Administrator

• 61,516 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 17:01

Originally posted by fillern

Classic... :lol: :up:

...who's away from the computer when Frans types? :confused:

Tom Rubython?

#48 slapstick

slapstick

• 1,809 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 17:11

M$ in France:

http://www.xpb.cc/vi...e.asp?id=194257

#49 Group B

Group B

• 14,507 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 17:31

Ah yes, but can you you prove that was taken during the race? ;) :eek:

#50 Mauseri

Mauseri

• 7,644 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 18:20

Originally posted by Group B
Ah yes, but can you you prove that was taken during the race? ;) :eek:

I guess that was in Q, thus only low 3rd position ;)