Photo

Updates to WSRP site

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 12:13

I would like to inform you in this thread about updates of my World Sports Racing Prototypes (WSRP) site.

For those who don't know it, WSRP is about sportscars and gives mainly results, statistics and also some photos. Its URL is at http://wsrp.wz.cz (changed 23/9/2002)

During last year it was nearly out of existence with only 2001 results bringing but during the year, I've started to add some few results. It may have take some till the site will be as comprehensive as I would wish, but I hope these little efforts may be a good step to start further.

I would also like to thank very much to all TNF members who have posted many results and other information to this forum. Many of them has already been used on the WSRP site.

Current updates:

February 11th - U.S. National 1954
February 12th - Nassau Trophy 1960 (complete results)
February 13th - new: Formula Libre races (means only races with sportscar taking part in)

Any additions and correction are always very appreciated.

There are continuously made updates of current season results but I won't post such updates here as this is a nostalgia forum, so would be out of topic.

Advertisement

#2 MrAerodynamicist

MrAerodynamicist

• 14,226 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 13:58

Actual race reviews/comments would be nice, not necessarly a full blown article but a paragraph or two on how the main contenders faired plus any other interesting titbits.

If theres one thing that disappoints me about the web (other than the spam) is the way that pure result threads seem to outnumber those that actually tell you about the events, a squillion to one. Yet the interesting stuff is never the results themselves but how they came about. Forix is a great souce of statistics, but it doesn't exactly make great bedtime reading :)

Keep up the good work.

#3 Don Capps

Don Capps

• 5,933 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 15:22

Originally posted by MrAerodynamicist
Actual race reviews/comments would be nice, not necessarly a full blown article but a paragraph or two on how the main contenders faired plus any other interesting titbits.

If theres one thing that disappoints me about the web (other than the spam) is the way that pure result threads seem to outnumber those that actually tell you about the events, a squillion to one. Yet the interesting stuff is never the results themselves but how they came about. Forix is a great souce of statistics, but it doesn't exactly make great bedtime reading :)

Keep up the good work.

Mr. A,

An excellent point and one which some of us are trying to bring around more to what you are looking for. Martin is collecting the raw data and some time in the, hopefully not too distant, future perhaps we can supply the stories behind those stark statistics. Easier said than done, but some of us feel the same way. Indeed, it is perhaps my pet peeve: the stories are as important as the data.

An interesting aside is that it is amazing how difficult it is to pry some of this data loose when there are reams upon reams from duplicate sites touting essentially the same stuff, F1 stats which are almost all from Paul Sheldon's and the Formula One Register's Black Books. Martin is at least plowing some fallow fields...

#4 MrAerodynamicist

MrAerodynamicist

• 14,226 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 16:08

It certainly wasn't meant as an attack on Martin, more of a simple (or not!) request and reason for it.

As somebody who unfortunately wasn't around in the good old days, I enjoy story of old. If theres one thing I'm a stickler for, its having stuff in their proper chronological order. and I've never really managed to get a full understanding of the 'progression' of motorsport pre '90. Most of my knowledge comes from magazines, a few books and TV, so sure I've probabily encountered reports on most GP at some point but only ever in a random, dis-jointed order. I guess my annoyance comes from the fact that these stats have the right sort of idea (in a nice logical order) but never anything worth reading from start to end - so close yet so far :)

Of course, if any of you want to donate the last 50-80's years worth of magazines to a poor student, feel free :)

#5 Don Capps

Don Capps

• 5,933 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 18:10

Mr. A,

One of the reasons I ramble on my RVM columns is that there are those like yourself would like to "hear" the stories in some sort of coherent fashion. I apprecate your situation since it was not unlike mine in some ways -- I got info on the eras prior to mine (the 50's) piecemeal and in jumps and starts. Not until later on did I finally start piecing it together into a pattern I could work with.

Also, PM me your snail mail address and I will send you a magazine of two from the Dawn of History for your enjoyment. As I have been going through things a few doubles have been culled out of the stacks. I recently managed to get my Motor Sport collection completed for the period from January 1973 to April 1979 through a stroke of dumb luck. And I think I have R&T pretty much complete since some time in the late 1950's now. I will be delighted to send you a few to see How Things Have Changed....

#6 MrAerodynamicist

MrAerodynamicist

• 14,226 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 18:56

cheers :) I'd send you a beer as a thanks but it tends to make the envelope soggy :)

#7 Wolf

Wolf

• 7,883 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 19:03

Mr. A- maybe leaving it in the bottle would do the trick in preventing soggy envelope...;)

#8 MrAerodynamicist

MrAerodynamicist

• 14,226 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 20:18

but then you have to pay for the weight of the bottle. Maybe a sealed jiffy bag?

Now stop making take this thread off-topic.

#9 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 07:39

Guys:
I followed your discussion since yesterday. The thread was started to inform about updates of the site that gives more or less only results, statistics or so. There are also few photos and some reports from races I've attended but compiling results is the main target. Many years ago when I discovered there was no such site on web regarding sportscars, I started to make it. I usually spent several hours in a day to keep the data as reliable as possible but it is not in my strength to give also some stories around.

If there was somebody who would provide me reports from races, various articles or so, I would be happy to include that but I don't plan to write them by myself. That's really not possible. To have sections about technical data of various cars, reports from each race or some driver's profiles would be really great. If I had such texts, I would have relative little work to include them. But the site should be then a team work, not just one man's.

I personally like statistics as they are exact, specific and tell me a lot of about each race, era or championship. And which is most important to me, if they are complete, they tells me something about each car in the field while common stories tells usually about top runners but I like each car/entrant, not only top six or ten...

Naturally, to be interesting for anybody, it assumes some knowledge about the subject, otherwise these only only empty words and names. But if a man can imagine anything under these data it gives him much more than only boring reading (or seeing) of data.

Conclusion: If anybody would like to provide sportscar relating stories, reports or so, please contact me and I would like to expand that site. But please, do not solve in this thread out of topic problems.

#10 Darren Galpin

Darren Galpin

• 2,322 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 08:44

I promise to help one day............. Once I've completed a few other things first! I keep thinking that one day I will have compiled all of those damned statistics, and when that day approaches I will have the time to do some race write ups. On the other hand, it could be me tilting at windmills again! Where's a Sancho Panza when you need one?

#11 Frank de Jong

Frank de Jong

• 1,830 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 09:11

Of course I run into the same kind of problems with my site. People may have noticed that I've added a small piece of text from the 80's on, but for a non-native speaker it's pretty difficult to translate for instance some German sentences into English. Most of my sources tend to be German.
On the other hand, I'm fully aware that it would make the site far more interesting. So would adding pictures, but then you've got the copyright thing.
In the end, after compiling the raw data, I'll probably try to add some more text. But nice to know that I'm not the only one struggling with it.

#12 Udo K.

Udo K.

• 655 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 18:25

May I join Martin, Darren and Frank struggling with this sort of problem. I do agree with Martin, whom I could assist in compiling non-champs results recently, that you could learn a lot from statistics. They do tell stories as well - at least they give you an overview about the drivers, cars and races of a certain period. I do have quite a big collection of race results by now and it is still growing. And there is place to fill in the stories of the races, at least the important ones, but that has to wait, until the main target is achieved. Pics will also be added and maybe sometime there will be another web-site....
May I thank TNF members who already helped me with posting results and information on races or race series. I will ask more questions, I'm afraid - be patient with me.
Martin will go on, I know, it's a great work and it needs a great enthusiasm and love for the sport, as I know from my own experience.

#13 MrAerodynamicist

MrAerodynamicist

• 14,226 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 23:32

Selecting the Drivers' points table option under Revson, 1967 leads to a 404.

#14 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 15 February 2002 - 07:45

MrAerodynamicist:
Thanks. The problem has been fixed.

All todays updates:

Drivers Points:
------------------
Revson Trophy
SCCA Nationals
Italian GT

UDO:
Thank you for your kind words and for your continuous help.

And Others:
I may give an example. Several years ago, in my country there was a book European Touring Car championship written in Czech. I was interested in it as I liked these old good days of endurance touring car races. There were descriptions of each race. But when I needed to use some information for my database (6 h Nürburgring were at some point part of DRM for example) I found in the text very few information. If there were complete statistics like in Time and Two Seats, the book would have several times higher value for me. I think, it is ideal to do it like Time and Two Seats book is done. That gives nearly everything that's needed.

#15 Udo K.

Udo K.

• 655 posts

Posted 15 February 2002 - 10:30

" Time and Two Seats " - one of the best, maybe the best book on motor racing history (i.e. sports car racing) ever written. Thanks to Janos for this great work.

#16 Jim Thurman

Jim Thurman

• 7,277 posts

Posted 20 February 2002 - 19:44

Originally posted by Martin Krejci
Conclusion: If anybody would like to provide sportscar relating stories, reports or so, please contact me and I would like to expand that site. But please, do not solve in this thread out of topic problems.

Thanks for the site Martin. I have found the results very useful.

As far as race reports/re-caps, please check a new thread (which also might appeal to Udo and Don in particular as well).

Jim Thurman

#17 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 15:22

Another update of WSRP site:

23rd February - added new feature: Sportscar Race History Form

It allowes you to get a list of participation in sportscar racing of any make, type of car, chassis number or driver. This is just a testing version, that could be developed further in the future, so please be patient when you don't find the right spelling of wanted information.

#18 FEV

FEV

• 909 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 16:12

23rd February - added new feature: Sportscar Race History Form

:clap: :clap: The Generator Strikes Back ! Thanks Martin, this is a wonderful tool. Bravo for your efforts at WSRP Martin - it's great !

#19 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 29 April 2002 - 20:11

Hi all,

another updates of the WSRP site:

April 29th - photos: Brno 4 Hours
April 29th - report: Brno Interserie and 4 Hours Race
April 29th - new: Pre-war Sportscar Races results
April 29th - update: U.S. National Races results

Comments:

Pre-war races includes all my available results of sports car races from 1921 to 1940.

US National results have some latest updates I have collected during several last months and also some new intro comments. It is still very far from the finish, hopefully more to come in the future. Any help from TNF members is very much appreciated.

And the rest: this weekend a Czech National Championship races were held at Brno. I was there because of Interserie and 4 Hours race and took some photos and reports. These were not important races from International point of view but someone may be interested...

Advertisement

#20 Geza Sury

Geza Sury

• 942 posts

Posted 30 April 2002 - 06:31

Originally posted by Udo K.
" Time and Two Seats " - one of the best, maybe the best book on motor racing history (i.e. sports car racing) ever written. Thanks to Janos for this great work.

Do we know anything about the author? Who is really this gentleman?

Oh, and BTW Martin, I wanted to tell you for a long time how much I appreciate the work you have done! Amazing amount of data - excellent website!

#21 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 08 May 2002 - 16:31

Yesterday all 2001 results were updated together with some pieces of 2002 season. (Probably not so interesting for Nostalgia Forum?). I am not going to mention here all updates of 2002 race results (except photos and reports). They will be done weekly or monthly.

#22 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 20 September 2002 - 10:00

I've been quite for some time due to some other projects but for those who are interested I'd like to mention another additions to WSRP site.

Now there are new results of British non championship race (divided into international and national sections due to large amount of races) - currently only until 1955. I have also sorted out all races held in Latin America region and put them them there under one section called Latin American races (btw. many of them taken from TNF forum).

I do plan do add also other non championship sportscar races (Italian, French, German, rest of Europe and rest of the World probably). I am slowly going through the stuff I already have. If somebody had some collection of such results from 50s and 60s and could help me, I would very appreciate that.

Martin

#23 Marcor

Marcor

• 1,198 posts

Posted 22 September 2002 - 18:16

Martin, http://wsrp.host.sk/ doesn't work... (The requested URL / was not found on this server...)

#24 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 13:51

I found that my host.sk account was deleted without notice. I don't understand but it became common on that server according to their forum. So I moved the site at the new URL:

http://wsrp.wz.cz

Let me know if there were some problems. Most of the file were generated new.

#25 Allen Brown

Allen Brown

• 5,540 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 17:25

Martin

Your www button on Atlas F1 still points to the old address. You need to change your user profile.

Allen

#26 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 21:11

Allen,

thank you. I didn't notice that. I now need a lot of links to change, unfortunatelly.

Martin

#27 Dennis David

Dennis David

• 2,482 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 04:12

Martin,

Get your posts up so you can get AtlasF1 to host your site.

#28 Holger Merten

Holger Merten

• 1,836 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 10:01

Martin,

Really a good side and a nice tool.

So I’m interested in Audis pre quattro motorsport engagement of the late 60s, early 70s I'm looking and searching every information about motorsport (touring car, rally and so on) with the old Audi model-range. From the Audi Super 90, Audi 100 (Limousine), Audi 100 Coupé S and later to the Audi 80 GT/GTE/GLE until 1982/83. EVERY INFORMATION ABOUT AUDI IS WELCOME.

Searching in your History Form, I found many engagements from Audi NSU France at the "Tour de France" in the early 70s. Could anybody tell me which series it was, and under what kind of homologation they started? Cause I have the homologation documents by the FIA, and at that time the Audi 100 Coupé S wasn’t homologated?!

I started a thread here on TNF, and thanks to Frank de Jong and his site:
http://go.to/touringcars I found some information about Audi engagements especially with the Audi 100 Coupé S by Audi France in 1973 in Spa Francorchamps. And to get an impression of that car here is a picture. More about this discussion about Audi in motorsport on my started thread here on TNF:
http://www.atlasf1.c...&threadid=47682

Posted Image

#29 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 13:57

Holger Merten: Not sure if you mean series of Audi or series (=championship) of Tour de France. With Audi I cannot help and as far as I know Tour de France was part of French Championship on circuits in late 60s/early 70s and also part of FIA European GT Championship in early year of its introduction in 1972. However entry was always its own, quite different than the rest of GT series, it may have been part of other series. I think FIA Group 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 (until 1971) were applied for the race.

I think once I looked at conditions on hosting at atlasf1.com and I think there was too few space for my needs. I hope the site at the new host will work properply. I also registered old account again so from old URL you can reach the new one (until they deleted that again...).

#30 jarama

jarama

• 1,129 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 16:41

Holger,

by the mid 60ies and early 70ies, the NSU was a very popular rally car in France. Bernard Darniche and Marie-Claude Beaumont were the two most prominent drivers at the wheel of these little german cars.

There were versions either in Group 1 (Standard Touring) as in Groups 2 & 5 (Touring & Specials) and even, IIRC, entered in Groups 4 & 6 (Sport & Sport-Proto).

If you're interested, I can provide you with a list of the most significants results of these cars on rallys such as the Monte-Carlo, Coupe des Alps, Tour de France and so.

The Audis weren't as populars, but I do have a shorter list with some entries, especially in the Tour de France.

Carles.

#31 Holger Merten

Holger Merten

• 1,836 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 17:00

Thanks jarama,

you can mail both of it to me, or post it on the thread, I started here:
Audi in motorsport in the pre quattro era
May the others are also interested.
Thanks again.

#32 jarama

jarama

• 1,129 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 20:35

Holger,

some stuff on the NSUs international rallying results or appearances, mainly on french events. The CEIDA, if I'm not wrong NSU importer for France in those days, supported actively the rally program with Bernard Darniche, Marie-Claude Beaumont or Henri Greder as works drivers.

Tour d'Europe
6th-9th September
- Gunter Irmscher / Harald Andersen, 1st o/a

Coupe des Alpes
September
- Guy Chasseuil / Ginette Derolland, TT, Group 1, DNF
- Jean-Pierre Carlier, TTS, DNF - carburettors

Tour de Corse Automobile
4th-5th November
- Marie-Claude Beaumont , TTS, DISQ - lateness
- Hans Panowitz, Group 3, DNF - suspension

Critérium des Cévennes
25th-26th November
- Henri Greder / Christine , 1000 TT, Groups 2 & 5, 13th o/a
- Marie-Claude Beaumont / Mrs.Juncker, 1000 TT, Groups 2 & 5, Coupe des Dames

Rallye Monte-Carlo
19th-27th January
- Jean-Pierre Carlier, DNF - off the road

Rallye Lyon - Charbonnières / Stuttgart - Solitude
7th-10th March
- Gunter Irmscher / Maier, TT, 15th o/a
- Rapp / Bossert , TT, ?

Coupe des Alpes
2nd-8th September
- Marie-Claude Beaumont , 1200 TT, Group 1, DISQ - lateness
- Greneau, Group 1, DNF - fuel feed failures
- Jean-Pierre Carlier, Group 5, DNF
- Martin, Group 5, DNF

Tour de Corse Automobile
9th-10th November
- Bernard Darniche / Bernard Demange, 1300, Groups 4 & 6, 6th o/a
- Marie-Claude Beaumont / Arneodo, 1200 TT, Groups 2 & 5, 10th o/a
- J.-C.Grazziani / P.Mercier, 13th o/a
- Marc Etchebers, Groups 4 & 6, DNF - electrical fuel pump
- Georges Buzzi, DNF - shock absorber

Critérium des Cévennes / Jean Rolland
23rd-24th November
- Bernard Darniche / Bernard Demange, 1300 Proto, Groups 4 & 6, 7th o/a
- Marie-Claude Beaumont / Christine Brilliard, Groups 2 & 5, Coupe des Dames
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille / Guenard, 1200, Gropus 2 & 5, DNF - piston

Critérium Neige et Glace
22nd-23rd February
- Bernard Darniche, Groups 2 & 5, DNF - off the road

Rallye di Sanremo
5th-9th March
- Michel Weinstein, 1000 TT, ?

Rallye Vasco-Navarro
9th March
- Gass, 5th o/a
- Marc Etchebers, 7th o/a

13th-16th March
- Bernard Darniche, 1300, Groups 2 & 5, DNF - puncture
- Jean-Pierre Carlier, 1000 TT, Groups 2 & 5, ?
- Weber, TTS, Group 1, ?
- Schirmer, TT, DNS

Acropolis Rally
29th May - 1st June
- Maniatopoulos / Zoumbroulis, 1200 TT, 4th o/a

Coupe des Alpes / Trophée Evian
1st-6th September
- Bernard Darniche, Group 1, DNF
- Émeric, Groups 2 & 5, ?
- Charo , Groups 2 & 5, ?
- Martin / Martin, Groups 2 & 5, ?
- Dupont, DNF

Tour de France Automobile
18th-26th September
- Bernard Darniche, Group 1, ?
- Claude Swietlik / Couturier, 1200, ?

Tour de Corse Automobile
8th-9th November
- Bernard Darniche / Bernard Demange, 1300, Groups 2 & 5, DNF - wheel missing
- Claude Swietlik, 1300, Groups 2 & 5, DNF
- Conso, ?

12th-15th March
- Weber / Gottschock, 14th o/a

I'll come back later with more info.

Carles.

PS: Any correction on this info, such as spelling, model of the car, etc. welcome, so I'm working now on a huge International Rallying Database.

#33 Holger Merten

Holger Merten

• 1,836 posts

Posted 25 September 2002 - 06:07

Thank you so far...

I found something about Audi Super 90 in a Rally Bangkok - Singapur in 1969. And an Audi 80 (Type B1, thats the first series) in Rallysport in the mid 70ies.

#34 jarama

jarama

• 1,129 posts

Posted 25 September 2002 - 19:45

Holger,

how about the format I've posted the data? :confused: If it's right for you, I'll come back with the rest in a pair of days.

Carles.

#35 Holger Merten

Holger Merten

• 1,836 posts

Posted 25 September 2002 - 21:30

Jarama, thank you, everything is very interesting, please come back.

May you post it under my thread, cause, I would like to be polite, and not to use Martins thread for my stuff.?

http://www.atlasf1.c...&threadid=47682

Today I was in contact with several Audi persons, they told me interesting things about the 70ies, and I will get more informations and pictures un the next weeks.

#36 jarama

jarama

• 1,129 posts

Posted 25 September 2002 - 21:35

Holger,

yes, I'll post the rest in your thread, 'cause here we're OOT.

Carles.

#37 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 14 October 2002 - 06:41

Another update today:

I have added Trans-Am Championship results but only years 1973-1988 because I think the rest isn't so close to true sportscar racing. During 80s Trans-Am developed from GT sportscar racing to today's tubeframed cars.

Results 1973-1984 are more or less complete. Any help to fill gaps in 1985-1988 would be appreciated.

Also some 1965 U.S. races were and latest 2002 results updated.

Martin

#38 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 12:39

Since some fans continued to ask me to put on line all non championship results, I have added them now on WSRP site but especially years about 1955-1972 should be considered as under construction. I will slowly add more data when I have time. I would also welcome any help from TNF members with completing missing results.

Martin

#39 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 08:26

Hi All,

after problems last week that were caused by computer crash at web hosting provider the site is fully restored now and new races are added:

German Sportscar Races 1946-1955 (with help of Stefan Örnerdal)
US National Races - added entry lists from several races (with help of Frank Sheffield's website)

Martin

Advertisement

#40 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 11:07

Another update:
11/2/2003 - non championship sportscar results
12/2/2003 - Nassau 1954 races

more coming soon...

#41 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 13:09

13/2/2003:

Non championship 1959
US National race 1955
US Road Race of Champions (some results/entry lists 1966-1975)
US National Races (mainly entry lists of some races of 50s and 60s included + few new results)

#42 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:17

18/2/2003:

Non championship results 1960
Nassau Speed Week races 1960

#43 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 11:23

February 24th:

new: Canadian Sports Car Championship 1961-1967

update: US National races 1961 and 1969
update: Non Championship races 1955 and 1961
update: German Sportscar races 1955
update: British National 1955 (Crimond & Cranfield)
update: Formula Libre 1955 (Paris, Crimond & Cranfield)

#44 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 11:59

February 28th:

Non Championship races 1971÷1973 (some little updates)

Swedish Non championship races 1954, 1956 and 1957 (updated, included in general non-championship section)

#45 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 10:41

March 6th:

Today my site wsrp.wz.cz has another updates but I have decided no longer to inform about updates through this thread.

Updates of the site are regularly shown on my home page.

#46 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 12:52

Despite I do not longer inform about updates of my wsrp.wz.cz site regularly, I would like to mention that I have finished to input all available data from non-championship races into my database and they are all on-line now.

I would very appreciate any further information regarding non-championship sportscar results.

#47 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 10:37

After some time off there is another significant update of my wsrp.wz.cz website that I would like to mention here. Today I have posted all available results of Can-Am Championship (1966-1986) and also CAT Championship results (1986-87).

I'd like to thank Allen Brown for great help with compiling data from 1977 to 1987.

(Allen, if you read it, you may like to link these results from your site.)

#48 Frank de Jong

Frank de Jong

• 1,830 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 11:01

Hi Martin, great job you've done there.
I have touble getting the trans-am results, no check box next to the year?
By the way: I don't know how others feel about this, but a message in this thread about your updates is most useful for people (like me) who take a look at your site occasionally. It is a nice trigger to pay another visit.

#49 Martin Krejci

Martin Krejci

• 273 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 11:38

Hello Frank, thank you for your comments. I don't know why the check box was missing in the Trans-Am results. I have just send there new files and corrected the problem. Martin

#50 Allen Brown

Allen Brown

• 5,540 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 22:11

Martin

At Goodwood yesterday, David McKinney loaned me a pile of Formula that will fill gaps in data I sent you for 1977 (Mid-Ohio and Mosport), 1978 (several races) and 1979 (most races). I'll copy the relevant bits for you.

Allen