Photo

Goodwood Revival photos 2005

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bradbury west

bradbury west

• 6,098 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 20:25

I will be there for the full three days with a modest digital camera (see Blitzen Benz shot on Festival thread) and Paddock access as a GRRC Member. I am not a proper photographer like Owain and others, but a "snapper" taking shots which appeal to me of cars or people which I like etc.

I cannot offer to take specific orders etc but since many TNFers live outside the UK or cannot make it to Goodwood in any case, I thought it might be useful if I had some indication of the cars which some of you might like to see in photographs, or shots of the general areas, fairground, sideshows etc etc and people in period dress, to help you to sample the Goodwood atmosphere. Remember, there is also a strong motorbike presence, for those interested .

Other TNFers will also be there with cameras, but in view of the generosity shown elsewhere on TNF with ready access to photographs, See Red, Oulton Park, Festival of Speed etc plus overseas events etc I thought it useful to pre empt the situation, knowing what you might like to see.

I am non-commercial and usual copyright rules apply. My camera does not lend itself to close up racing shots. I leave that to the experts or I use a video camera.

I will be leaving late morning UK time on Thursday.

Roger Lund.

Advertisement

#2 raceannouncer2003

raceannouncer2003

• 2,944 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 20:47

I would like to see John Delane's Brabham BT5. John Randall from Vancouver used to race the "other" BT5 in the 60's and 70's. That one is now in Australia (Brian Wilson). Thanks!

Vince Howlett, Victoria, B.C., Canada

#3 Pedro 917

Pedro 917

• 1,767 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 23:12

Here are some pictures of the Brabham BT5 that I took at the Nürburgring Old Timer GP last month.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 raceannouncer2003

raceannouncer2003

• 2,944 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 23:29

Great pictures! Thanks very much! I'll tell John Randall about them.

#5 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 80,253 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 03:28

I posted a request on another thread a couple of weeks ago for someone to photograph the Chrysler 300 display and cars...

I'm hoping that someone will be generous enough to get these shots for me as I'd like to post them on a forum for those cars. They'll be accompanied by models, by the way (to make it easier on the eye, of course...) with each year's car having a model dressed in the icon outfit design of that year.

Surely that's eye candy enough for someone to do this?

#6 Nordic

Nordic

• 278 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 08:02

May I be the first to offer some photos taken at this year revival.

Taken at the test day a week ago, not the best pictures you are likely to see but I was hampered by only having a point and shoot digi camera.

http://rupert8766.fo...et/c682190.html

#7 D-Type

D-Type

• 9,705 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 23:16

Can I make my usual plea to all photographers: please, please, please give any pictures you post meaningful captions. :)