Photo

How many DNFs will Webber have this year?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: How many DNFs will Webber have this year? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 1-3 (as if) (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

2. 4-6 (11 votes [40.74%])

Percentage of vote: 40.74%

3. 7-10 (9 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. will never see the finish line (6 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dnf_webber

dnf_webber

• 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:07

Hi just joined the F1 Bulletin board. Im in Melbourne and just watched the 08 Aussie GP. I t was a great race, lots of driver errors without TC, good luck stories, bad luck stories and Lewis keeping out of it all at the front.

Just wanted to start a thread about the future of the Oz GP. I thought f1 was a global sport, talk of Bernie pulling the Oz gp after 2010 if he doesnt get his way of a night race is a reflection of a man who is putting financial gain in front of what F1 should be about.. Drivers enjoy the race race in Australia, Im sure Europeans dont mind getting up early to watch it, Australians have to watch the majority of F1 races at 2am or later here.

I think the F1 Circus would be much the poorer if the Australian GP was dropped, its unique, it has a great atmosphere and is an integral part of the Formula One Global Calender.

PS: Cool I can make a poll..

I want people to guess how many dnf's webber will have this year..

Advertisement

#2 primer

primer

• 6,664 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 14:19

Bets Forum.

Just wanted to start a thread about the future of the Oz GP.

That's been a topic under discussion in another thread as well. Although for some reason you have titled your thread "How many DNFs will Webber have this year?"

Welcome, enjoy your stay. :wave: