Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:09

The new mathematics:

Toyota+McLaren+Renault=1

Advertisement

#2 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:16

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same.

#3 StefanV

StefanV

• 1,214 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:38

One of my shoes is bigger than the other and both my feets are two small. I'm sure it's a one-off.
What thread is this? What year? Sorry guys, but I am on the same prescription as Max :(

#4 britishtrident

britishtrident

• 1,954 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 20:36

Max dosen't know his GP history some famous spying scandals dating back as far as pre-WW1, in some cases whole cars complete with engines were copied to the last nut bolt and washer, more recently F1 garages broken into at midnight, team personnel getting caught in other teams transporters.

#5 Ricardo F1

Ricardo F1

• 60,779 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 20:53

Originally posted by Ross Stonefeld
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same.

And what's YOUR excuse for still watching Sesame Street? :smoking:

#6 jeremy durward

jeremy durward

• 288 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:45

Originally posted by britishtrident
Max dosen't know his GP history some famous spying scandals dating back as far as pre-WW1, in some cases whole cars complete with engines were copied to the last nut bolt and washer, more recently F1 garages broken into at midnight, team personnel getting caught in other teams transporters.

i've always liked the one where the team intercepted plans going to a model car manafacture