Photo

Rain in Sepang?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 bradc6

bradc6

• 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 15:50

Looks like it may rain in Sepang according to the Autosport front page... this is where the real drivers will shine. Go Kimi!

Advertisement

#2 Domination

Domination

• 262 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 16:18

Originally posted by bradc6
Looks like it may rain in Sepang according to the Autosport front page... this is where the real drivers will shine. Go Kimi!

The same way he spun off twice in Australia? :drunk:

#3 Will

Will

• 3,321 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 16:48

Both Lewis and Heikki weren't exactly slow in Fuji and their McLaren is well balanced, so it may not go all Kimi's way ;)

#4 cardin

cardin

• 2,065 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 16:50

Originally posted by Domination

The same way he spun off twice in Australia? :drunk:

Or missed the pit lane last year in Germany in the wet ?

#5 Sébastien

Sébastien

• 1,267 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 17:00

http://forums.autosp...threadid=100084

http://forums.autosp...y=&pagenumber=1

How many more threads on the wheather in Sepang this week? :rolleyes:

#6 stevvy1986

stevvy1986

• 3,168 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 17:03

id ignore the autosport front page forecast thing anyway as thats nothing like as specific,yeah it says it might rain,but that little bit on the front page means it could rain any time in that 24 hr period,hardly helpful

#7 bradc6

bradc6

• 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 17:54

Originally posted by Sébastien
How many more threads on the wheather in Sepang this week? :rolleyes:

Excuse the h*ll out of me.
I just joined today and looked at the entire first page (seeing nothing related) before posting.

BTW, it is spelled "weather", peanut.

#8 Panch

Panch

• 444 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 18:06

I hope there´s not rain. When in Malesia starts raining, it´s almost impossible to race there..

#9 stevvy1986

stevvy1986

• 3,168 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 18:18

well we all remember 2001 when it decided to pour down about 3 laps into the race and the track was more of an ocean than a racetrack

#10 Josta

Josta

• 2,237 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 18:27

Bloody typical. I am going to be missing both quali and race in Sepang this year because it is my Son's birthday so I will be flying back to the uk to go to chessington for the weekend, (not to mention the fact it will be the first time I've seen my kids in 2 months). This one time in the year when I will miss the entire weekend will probably be the most exciting race of the season if it downpours. :cry:

Hmm, see the kids for the first time in 2 months or a really exciting race?

#11 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 44,255 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 18:28

Originally posted by bradc6

Excuse the h*ll out of me.
I just joined today and looked at the entire first page (seeing nothing related) before posting.

BTW, it is spelled "weather", peanut.

What a nice way to make friends... :drunk:
I think you would have found Sébastien to be one of your allies around here...well..you might have.

Anyhoo..Just so you know, there is something called RC LIVE
It contains the official and highly precise information on all issues relating to THE RACE...which ever race that may be

You will find it...HERE

Welcome Race Fan
Jp

#12 Domination

Domination

• 262 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:15

Originally posted by Josta
Bloody typical. I am going to be missing both quali and race in Sepang this year because it is my Son's birthday so I will be flying back to the uk to go to chessington for the weekend, (not to mention the fact it will be the first time I've seen my kids in 2 months). This one time in the year when I will miss the entire weekend will probably be the most exciting race of the season if it downpours. :cry:

can't u do both?

#13 krferrari07

krferrari07

• 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:20

I just hope both cars are matched so then we can see whats what!! :rolleyes:

#14 Crazy Ninja

Crazy Ninja

• 1,379 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:22

Its only a race man lol

#15 krferrari07

krferrari07

• 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:51

Originally posted by Crazy Ninja

Its only a race man lol

I know what he means though, i turned down a great camping trip over the weekend thinking it would be a good race. kimi retired in quali and the race, bad choice! :rotfl:

#16 Music Man

Music Man

• 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:59

Well, technically your son will have plenty of birthdays, while this race will happen only once...;)

Joking, of course, have fun with your kids :) You can still videotape race and watch it later