Jump to content


Photo

Codemasters picks up F1 license!!!!!!!!!!!!1


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 kamix

kamix
  • Member

  • 1,238 posts
  • Joined: October 04

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:10

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/67228

Finally, after years of Sony mass produced rubbish, we will go back to the days of having a racing focussed developer producing F1 games on multiple platforms! :clap:

According to the article the first game will be of the 2009 season.

Advertisement

#2 Hacklerf

Hacklerf
  • Member

  • 2,333 posts
  • Joined: March 07

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:12

Yea i just said on the Sony thread, that this is what ive been waiting for since the first F1 on PS1, Codemasters are the guys to do F1 justice! and it will be on Xbox 360 too, excellent!

#3 F1Fanatic.co.uk

F1Fanatic.co.uk
  • Member

  • 1,725 posts
  • Joined: May 05

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:17

Very glad there is finally going to be a new F1 game (how has it taken three years?) and the news it's going to be cross-platform is especially welcome.

But as I see it's going to be an EGO Engine title I hope it's most like the earlier Colin McRae and TOCA games and less like the recent ones which have been really simplistic and not much fun. Codemasters make mass produced rubbish as well you know.

#4 Hacklerf

Hacklerf
  • Member

  • 2,333 posts
  • Joined: March 07

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:27

Originally posted by F1Fanatic.co.uk
Very glad there is finally going to be a new F1 game (how has it taken three years?) and the news it's going to be cross-platform is especially welcome.

But as I see it's going to be an EGO Engine title I hope it's most like the earlier Colin McRae and TOCA games and less like the recent ones which have been really simplistic and not much fun. Codemasters make mass produced rubbish as well you know.


Yea for sure, even saying that tho, DIRT was a good fun game, sure it wasnt a Rally 'sim' but it was a fun game, also the new GRID game is meant to be pretty cool, they had some French Le Mans driver testing it and he said he was amazed as all his breaking points and markers that he uses on the real track, he could use in the game, even the small bakerys around the edge of the track!

#5 kar

kar
  • Member

  • 10,307 posts
  • Joined: January 06

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:54

I'm a little disappointed I had hoped EA would get the licence and they could resume their collaboration with Image Space, the team behind the excellent F1 Challenge series on the PC.

They more recently have been behind rfactor which is far and away the best racing platform on PC.

They have been working on rfactor2 for sometime now, and that would have provided the perfect engine with which to build a high fidelity F1 game on top of.

Oh well, at least codemasters wont produce a slick, but ultimately vacuous game that Sony have continued to do so with their licence.

#6 Piif

Piif
  • Member

  • 576 posts
  • Joined: September 02

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:04

If the new games are along the lines of TOCA, this is the best news for PC racing gamers for a long time.

#7 kamix

kamix
  • Member

  • 1,238 posts
  • Joined: October 04

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:39

Originally posted by kar
I'm a little disappointed I had hoped EA would get the licence and they could resume their collaboration with Image Space, the team behind the excellent F1 Challenge series on the PC.

They more recently have been behind rfactor which is far and away the best racing platform on PC.

They have been working on rfactor2 for sometime now, and that would have provided the perfect engine with which to build a high fidelity F1 game on top of.

Oh well, at least codemasters wont produce a slick, but ultimately vacuous game that Sony have continued to do so with their licence.


Agreed. However the mere fact that we aren't stuck with a single platform, empty arcade game for the next however many years is worth rejoicing to me.

#8 kar

kar
  • Member

  • 10,307 posts
  • Joined: January 06

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:27

Originally posted by kamix


Agreed. However the mere fact that we aren't stuck with a single platform, empty arcade game for the next however many years is worth rejoicing to me.


Very true.

#9 HoldenRT

HoldenRT
  • Member

  • 5,360 posts
  • Joined: May 05

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:27

Rfactor2 with official F1 licensing would of been fantastic, as it is at least it's on PC at all with the new Codemasters deal. That's still 10x better then Sony. Hopefully they can still do a good job, but I fear it will be arcadish and more "fun" then realistic. I want to be able to change every bump and rebound damper setting!

#10 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:52

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

#11 RedBaron

RedBaron
  • Member

  • 2,782 posts
  • Joined: March 01

Posted 09 May 2008 - 15:46

Originally posted by HoldenRT
I fear it will be arcadish and more "fun" then realistic. I want to be able to change every bump and rebound damper setting!


Are you serious? Have you ever played TOCA (DTM, V8s depending where you're from) or Race Driver? It's going to blow our minds with realism.

Grid is a the new follow up from Codemasters to the Race Driver on the PS3, I was watching clips the other day. The damage models are just fantastic, when you hit barriers you don't bounce, tires fly everywhere the cars bend depending on how and where they hit other objects.

I know it isn't the new F1 game... but this is the standard they set with their other games: http://uk.gamespot.c...rone/index.html (Scroll down for videos) Or

Colin Mcrae dirt is Codemasters too isn't it? I have no worries about realism (obviously I haven't ever driven an F1 car to compare, I mean surroundings so would guess cars too)

Edit: Forget to mention how excited I am for an official F1 release again :D

#12 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld
  • Member

  • 57,248 posts
  • Joined: August 99

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:23

Toca was fun, but it was still an arcade game.

#13 Dan F

Dan F
  • Member

  • 50 posts
  • Joined: October 07

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:50

The Grid demo's on PSN (at least - dunno about Live) now, and is pretty good. Cars oversteer a little bit, but once you adapt there's good fun to be had - and online's a blast! (if you get through the first corner unscathed ;))

#14 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri
  • Member

  • 10,496 posts
  • Joined: August 99

Posted 11 May 2008 - 17:55

great...

From Sony to Codemasters is like, from Jordan to Spyker.

New winds, but still far away from point battles. :

#15 UPRC

UPRC
  • Member

  • 4,610 posts
  • Joined: February 99

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:33

Originally posted by The Kanisteri
great...

From Sony to Codemasters is like, from Jordan to Spyker.

New winds, but still far away from point battles. :


Spyker? I'd say this is at least Toyota. ;)

#16 Jerome

Jerome
  • Member

  • 2,088 posts
  • Joined: September 05

Posted 13 May 2008 - 18:02

Originally posted by UPRC


Spyker? I'd say this is at least Toyota. ;)


I'd say. I can't understand the scepsis towards Codemasters. 'Colin McRae- Dirt' is considered brilliant by any gameplayer I know. I've got Toca on my pc, I play it with my Xbox controller (!), it always runs, is easy to install, doesn't give software-glitsches or problems, and if you play the game on 110 percent difficulty, it is really a challenge. You can also slide the difficulty down to 80 percent, then it plays like an arcade game.

Yesterday, because I saw a video Brundle in the Lotus 49, I drove Toca's Lotus 49 on Zandvoort, on 110 percent difficulty. Bloody marvelous! Very difficult (my best time was a 1.52!), but still fun.

So lets wait untill the game is there.

#17 Exar Kun

Exar Kun
  • Member

  • 1,169 posts
  • Joined: October 00

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:05

Originally posted by Jerome


I'd say. I can't understand the scepsis towards Codemasters.


Because everything Codemasters have made for the past 8 years has been an arcade game.

I have never been able to even get Dirt to run properly on my PC. Nor can I get the new Grid demo to run. And it's still a big developer so they won't listen to what people say. As long as it can be played by keyboard or gamepad they'll be happy.

The one positive is that there will be modern F1 cars and tracks to rip for rF2. :p

#18 Jerome

Jerome
  • Member

  • 2,088 posts
  • Joined: September 05

Posted 15 May 2008 - 16:55

Originally posted by Exar Kun


Because everything Codemasters have made for the past 8 years has been an arcade game.

I have never been able to even get Dirt to run properly on my PC. Nor can I get the new Grid demo to run. And it's still a big developer so they won't listen to what people say. As long as it can be played by keyboard or gamepad they'll be happy.

The one positive is that there will be modern F1 cars and tracks to rip for rF2. :p


If you could not get Dirt of Grid to work, how can you tell that ALL the games they made were purely Arcade? ;)


Apart from that.. I've never driven a F1 game in anger. But again: Toca on 110 percent is very nice. If you're driving the Lotus 49, or for example, a Chevrolet from the 60's, each car handles in an unique way. As far as I can tell, they trie to SIMULATE the real car. With the Chevy or Lotus, you really have to work with the weight shift during braking, and it works, something that I never got to with Gp2, Gp3, Gp4, etc.

About realism: Perhaps it's not realistic to a racing driver, but I doubt that any of the sceptic posters ARE racedrivers, sorry if I am wrong.

Toca worked immediately on my pc, with the Wingmaster wheel I had, and now with the Xbox controller. But I agree that most of the racing games I've ever had were disasters to set up. Including Gp2, Gp3, Gp4, and Grand Prix Legends. Sometimes it is the fault of the controller (every appliance with a seperate feed is potential disaster), sometimes it is the pc itself, sometimes the game.

#19 Exar Kun

Exar Kun
  • Member

  • 1,169 posts
  • Joined: October 00

Posted 15 May 2008 - 22:04

Dirt worked but had horrible controller lag. And Grid is pure arcade from what people say. The Racedriver series looked nice but still played like an arcade game. In the V8s I always got lap times that were 10 to 20% quicker than the real thing and that was only after one or two laps on track. There was simply far too much grip and power.

It will be nice to have a pick up and play F1 game on PC but it will be far from a simulation - it's just not what Codies do these days. It's just unfortunate for me that the engine they're using has never worked particularly well on my computer (controller setup for my momo wheel + A1 pedals + Actlabs shifter was horrid too - i.e. it wouldn't detect them all).

Advertisement

#20 Jerome

Jerome
  • Member

  • 2,088 posts
  • Joined: September 05

Posted 17 May 2008 - 18:59

Originally posted by Exar Kun
Dirt worked but had horrible controller lag. And Grid is pure arcade from what people say. The Racedriver series looked nice but still played like an arcade game. In the V8s I always got lap times that were 10 to 20% quicker than the real thing and that was only after one or two laps on track. There was simply far too much grip and power.

It will be nice to have a pick up and play F1 game on PC but it will be far from a simulation - it's just not what Codies do these days. It's just unfortunate for me that the engine they're using has never worked particularly well on my computer (controller setup for my momo wheel + A1 pedals + Actlabs shifter was horrid too - i.e. it wouldn't detect them all).


It's true. That's why I enjoyed racing Moto Gp on the Xbox so much. It always worked, and the controls and feel were fan-bloody-tastic.

But I have to say that my current Laptop (Sony Vaio, with Windows XP) works very well with anything. The best pc I ever had, this. Even better than my Apple.

#21 Verderer

Verderer
  • Member

  • 591 posts
  • Joined: March 08

Posted 20 May 2008 - 21:16

Well, I am cautiously optimistic. I liked Toca even though it was a bit arcade, but it could be challenging too. From PC gamers point of view, anything's better than the previous Sony licence.

But it will to large extent depend on who Codemasters makes the game to, your everyman formula fan (a la Sony), or your hardcore F1 simulation fan. Hopefully it will be somewhere in between, so anyone can pick it up and enjoy, but it contains enough depth for the simulation players as well. If you think solely about profit, there's no doubt they will make it a simple game for the big crowds, that's where the money is...

But let's hope for the best anyways. :cool:

PS. See, I almost turned into a pessimist there..

#22 Jerome

Jerome
  • Member

  • 2,088 posts
  • Joined: September 05

Posted 21 May 2008 - 21:29

What's your best time in a Lotus 49 around Zandvoort, Verderer? I did a 1.47 yesterday on 110 percent difficulty, and was might proud of it. (I can't even race fifteen laps without crashing!)

#23 rye&ginger

rye&ginger
  • Member

  • 231 posts
  • Joined: June 05

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:34

Originally posted by RedBaron


Are you serious? Have you ever played TOCA (DTM, V8s depending where you're from) or Race Driver? It's going to blow our minds with realism.

Grid is a the new follow up from Codemasters to the Race Driver on the PS3, I was watching clips the other day. The damage models are just fantastic, when you hit barriers you don't bounce, tires fly everywhere the cars bend depending on how and where they hit other objects.

I know it isn't the new F1 game... but this is the standard they set with their other games: http://uk.gamespot.c...rone/index.html (Scroll down for videos) Or

Colin Mcrae dirt is Codemasters too isn't it? I have no worries about realism (obviously I haven't ever driven an F1 car to compare, I mean surroundings so would guess cars too)

Edit: Forget to mention how excited I am for an official F1 release again :D


Im quoting you but also direct this at others with a similar look at this.


Sony's last game for PS3, IMO, was exellent. Great physics and damage model, and it looked hot as !@#!.

It did lack the high level tuning in some ways though, and the AI needed work.

Playing the GRID demo on PS3, Im not really sure Codemasters will do F1 justice. GRID's physics are very loose. ITs an arcade game even at the highest difficulty level. IMO that is because their physics engine has to run on a Nintendo DS also! I dont know the tech details but this may mean they are making the game less complex from a simulation stand point.

Im sure it can be tweeked for F1 purposes but Im not all that confident we will get what we want.

I wanted the makers of Grand Turismo to land this but I guess they wont now? Exclusive deal I believe. GT5 has great AI, physics, look and everything. Using their engine to make a F1 game would result in a masterpiece I think.

I hope Codies do a good job though.

#24 OSX

OSX
  • Member

  • 4,205 posts
  • Joined: April 06

Posted 30 May 2008 - 23:15

The future of F1 videogames - exclusive with Codemasters’ Rod Cousens
30 May 2008

"Earlier this month Codemasters secured the exclusive rights to produce Formula One videogames in an agreement that will see the company develop a new generation of the multi-million selling franchise across multiple platforms. We caught up with Codemasters CEO Rod Cousens to discover a little of what the future holds for the millions of would-be Formula One drivers eager to take on the likes of Raikkonen and Hamilton…"

http://www.formula1....008/5/7859.html

Very interested to see how this one pans out. Codemasters certainly have the talent. The Colin McRae Rally series was and is the best racing simulator series ever.

#25 rye&ginger

rye&ginger
  • Member

  • 231 posts
  • Joined: June 05

Posted 31 May 2008 - 16:40

Originally posted by OSX
Very interested to see how this one pans out. Codemasters certainly have the talent. The Colin McRae Rally series was and is the best racing simulator series ever. [/B]



:lol:
That is not even the best rally game. Richard Burns Rally is far better. Also rFActor and IMO GT series are better racing games. Colin McRae series has been pure arcade fun. Fun, but not a simulator in the least.

#26 OSX

OSX
  • Member

  • 4,205 posts
  • Joined: April 06

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:33

I said the best racing simulator series and I should have pointed out that I was only referring to console games.

#27 TF106

TF106
  • Member

  • 114 posts
  • Joined: October 05

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:34

Originally posted by OSX
I said the best racing simulator series and I should have pointed out that I was only referring to console games.


not even "best".
"best" its far far away from codemaster games..

#28 OSX

OSX
  • Member

  • 4,205 posts
  • Joined: April 06

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:03

Sure it's not the most realistic racing simulator series and in that respect it is not the best but in my opinion it's has the best balance of realism and the fun of racing. It's the best racing series to be enjoyed in the company of friends and has without absolute doubt provided the most entertainment in that respect over the years. That is why it's my favorite out of all the racing series. Calling it the best racing simulator series might been a bit misleading because what I really should have called it was the most fun, not the best.

#29 Dan F

Dan F
  • Member

  • 50 posts
  • Joined: October 07

Posted 03 June 2008 - 21:55

Agreed. I'm loving Grid at the moment - not for it's accuracy as a simulator (of which it has little), but for the sheer racing fun I'm having. Who cares if it's not what I'd experience in real life, I'm enjoying myself - and when it comes to gaming, that's what I'm really after.

#30 reason42

reason42
  • Member

  • 239 posts
  • Joined: March 08

Posted 11 June 2008 - 16:32

Real racing in the virtual world
http://news.bbc.co.u...ogy/7440658.stm

"It's clear that the next trend in gaming is going to be bringing real objects into the virtual world; playing not against other gamers but people doing the real thing," said Andy Lurling, founder of iOpener Media.

The patented system his company is developing sucks in real-time GPS data from racing events and pumps it out to compatible games consoles and PCs.


If Codemasters hook into this idea I'll wet myself with excitement!

#31 MaxScelerate

MaxScelerate
  • Member

  • 4,288 posts
  • Joined: January 02

Posted 11 June 2008 - 16:42

One of the stupidest idea ever. Nonsense, really.

How do you race someone who doesn't see you? AI that manages overtaking? So when, after you slowed it down for two or three corners it decides that the AI counterpart must catchup with realpilot who's 4 seconds ahead, will it shoot out at 400 km/hr ?

I could see it used in a rally simulator, or perhaps as an hotlapping gimmick (Toca Practice Driver anyone?) but, seriously, there's just so many things wrong with that concept... :drunk: :stoned:

#32 DVtriple6

DVtriple6
  • Member

  • 71 posts
  • Joined: June 08

Posted 16 June 2008 - 20:48

Even though they did a good job on TOCA, I think they will mess up my favorite game series. I fear, what they will do and I can imagine playing it online. Where everyone are using cheats :rolleyes:

Lastly.. multi console games sucks.. It's much, much better when the game has been made for a single console... bleh.. Thank you FIA.......

#33 F1Fanatic.co.uk

F1Fanatic.co.uk
  • Member

  • 1,725 posts
  • Joined: May 05

Posted 08 July 2008 - 13:42

Originally posted by DVtriple6
multi console games sucks.. It's much, much better when the game has been made for a single console

What garbage. I don't want to have to buy a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC just so I know I'll be able to play the official F1 game and I doubt many others do. Making it multi-format is obviously the right decision.

#34 noikeee

noikeee
  • Member

  • 9,572 posts
  • Joined: February 06

Posted 08 July 2008 - 14:31

Originally posted by F1Fanatic.co.uk

What garbage. I don't want to have to buy a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC just so I know I'll be able to play the official F1 game and I doubt many others do. Making it multi-format is obviously the right decision.


It's the best decision for sales.

It's not the best decision if you want the highest quality possible game, as then they have to make compromises and waste a shitload of time adapting the game to every format.

Personally I'd love a proper official F1 sim for the PC, but I know it's not going to happen, unfortunately. As long as Bernie keeps ignoring/allowing the recent F1 mods that come out for rFactor and GP4, it's ok.

#35 acey

acey
  • Member

  • 148 posts
  • Joined: July 03

Posted 08 July 2008 - 21:22

I think the pc <> xbox360 port is quite easy I've read somewhere that it's done in days.

So, my suggestion is start with the 360 version and port it from there! :-D

#36 Mastah

Mastah
  • Member

  • 3,679 posts
  • Joined: May 07

Posted 09 July 2008 - 14:21

Right, I haven't read every post in this thread, but I get the jist and just to stop you all from panicking too much... GRID and DiRT are aimed at an arcade audience and they do that very well. F1 has different requirements and will get a completely different treatment from our in-house team, including full on sim options, physics, rules and regs etc. We will also have arcade requirements catered for as well. How this will be split we do not know yet, but split it will be.


http://community.cod...87&postcount=68

Nice, but I want to know what that truly means :D.

#37 F1Fanatic.co.uk

F1Fanatic.co.uk
  • Member

  • 1,725 posts
  • Joined: May 05

Posted 09 July 2008 - 14:38

Originally posted by paranoik0
It's the best decision for sales

How? Surely you have a bigger market with a multi-format game?

#38 noikeee

noikeee
  • Member

  • 9,572 posts
  • Joined: February 06

Posted 09 July 2008 - 15:08

Originally posted by F1Fanatic.co.uk

How? Surely you have a bigger market with a multi-format game?


That's exactly what I'm saying.

#39 DVtriple6

DVtriple6
  • Member

  • 71 posts
  • Joined: June 08

Posted 02 October 2008 - 23:36

Originally posted by F1Fanatic.co.uk

What garbage. I don't want to have to buy a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC just so I know I'll be able to play the official F1 game and I doubt many others do. Making it multi-format is obviously the right decision.

I don't care.

Ports aren't optimized for any system. Which means the gaming experience is not as good as it could have been. In other words it sucks.

The only decent ported game is Mass Effect 360>PC. I dare you name another.

Advertisement

#40 DVtriple6

DVtriple6
  • Member

  • 71 posts
  • Joined: June 08

Posted 02 October 2008 - 23:38

Originally posted by paranoik0


It's not the best decision if you want the highest quality possible game, as then they have to make compromises and waste a shitload of time adapting the game to every format.

:up:

Make M$ stop making rubbish consoles please, someone. That way we can all enjoy proper games :clap:

#41 pRy

pRy
  • Member

  • 10,920 posts
  • Joined: March 99

Posted 05 October 2008 - 20:38

Console F1 games will never be sims, that's for sure. They may make entertaining "pick up and race" games but thats where it ends.

As for sims, they'll be PC only and sadly no one seems to be developing one. F1 Championship Season was the last decent attempt and the car addons were pretty nifty for that title. Any ported game from console -> PC will be a poor attempt at a sim.

It's a shame really.

#42 DVtriple6

DVtriple6
  • Member

  • 71 posts
  • Joined: June 08

Posted 11 October 2008 - 14:07

Originally posted by pRy
Console F1 games will never be sims, that's for sure. They may make entertaining "pick up and race" games but thats where it ends.

As for sims, they'll be PC only and sadly no one seems to be developing one. F1 Championship Season was the last decent attempt and the car addons were pretty nifty for that title. Any ported game from console -> PC will be a poor attempt at a sim.

It's a shame really.

Why? Whats that about consoles and never be sims? Xbox is not a console :rotfl:
Playstation have several great games, most of which are better than anything released on PC. Gran Turismo, TOCA Race Driver etc..

Besides most people doesnt have their PC connected to their telly. Driving games on a PC monitor is just lame..

#43 noikeee

noikeee
  • Member

  • 9,572 posts
  • Joined: February 06

Posted 11 October 2008 - 14:20

Grand Turismo and TOCA Race Driver aren't anywhere near the quality of the best PC simulators in terms of physics.

#44 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara
  • Member

  • 8,172 posts
  • Joined: October 08

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:53

Originally posted by rye&ginger


Im quoting you but also direct this at others with a similar look at this.


Sony's last game for PS3, IMO, was exellent. Great physics and damage model, and it looked hot as !@#!.

It did lack the high level tuning in some ways though, and the AI needed work.

Playing the GRID demo on PS3, Im not really sure Codemasters will do F1 justice. GRID's physics are very loose. ITs an arcade game even at the highest difficulty level. IMO that is because their physics engine has to run on a Nintendo DS also! I dont know the tech details but this may mean they are making the game less complex from a simulation stand point.

Im sure it can be tweeked for F1 purposes but Im not all that confident we will get what we want.

I wanted the makers of Grand Turismo to land this but I guess they wont now? Exclusive deal I believe. GT5 has great AI, physics, look and everything. Using their engine to make a F1 game would result in a masterpiece I think.

I hope Codies do a good job though.


I agree with this. Polyphony Digital would have been a great choice. Unfortunatley, because they're owned by Sony, this would have scuppered any chance of multi-platform.

#45 babbel

babbel
  • Racing Sims Host

  • 2,329 posts
  • Joined: March 99

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:45

Originally posted by Tony Mandara


I agree with this. Polyphony Digital would have been a great choice.


F1 2009 would come out in 2012 (in a best case scenario) :lol:

#46 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara
  • Member

  • 8,172 posts
  • Joined: October 08

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:53

Originally posted by babbel


F1 2009 would come out in 2012 (in a best case scenario) :lol:


Yeah. If the last games are anything to go by, that would be 2015! F1 prologue anyone??!

#47 Mastah

Mastah
  • Member

  • 3,679 posts
  • Joined: May 07

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:15

http://xbox360.ign.c...1/931791p1.html

IGN: And being the huge F1 fans that we are, we've got to ask – how is work going with the F1 game, and when can we expect to see anything of it?

Gavin Raeburn: The F1 project is progressing well, although it will be a while before we start showing it. In the meantime, the F1 team have a blog on our community website with which you can stay up to date with developments.


http://community.cod...ad.php?t=316928

Blog should start this week, maybe even today :clap:.

#48 mursuka80

mursuka80
  • Member

  • 5,106 posts
  • Joined: March 07

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:44

Originally posted by DVtriple6

:up:

Make M$ stop making rubbish consoles please, someone. That way we can all enjoy proper games :clap:


I take 360 over PS3 anyday.Game library is so much superior and it doesnt cost 500 euros.

#49 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara
  • Member

  • 8,172 posts
  • Joined: October 08

Posted 15 December 2008 - 13:04

Originally posted by mursuka80


I take 360 over PS3 anyday.Game library is so much superior and it doesnt cost 500 euros.



murska80,

PS3 game library will expand and price will fall. :up:

That is the way of things, the way of the force............

......er, oops sorry, wrong hobby again!!! :blush:


Tony. :wave:

#50 mursuka80

mursuka80
  • Member

  • 5,106 posts
  • Joined: March 07

Posted 15 December 2008 - 18:22

Originally posted by Tony Mandara



murska80,

PS3 game library will expand and price will fall. :up:

That is the way of things, the way of the force............

......er, oops sorry, wrong hobby again!!! :blush:


Tony. :wave:


Im happy with my 360 :) I got lured by the darkside.