Photo

Kimi - a hypocrite?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#1 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 17:49

"I think that Hamilton deserved the penalty. He looses ten positions on the grid for the next race in France, which will make it more difficult for him at Magny-Cours."

He added: "Anyway we lost the possibility to have a good result in Canada. At the moment when the safety car came on the track, my car was running very fast: we could have won, or, in the worst case, come second.

Kimi keeps moaning again and again, I've not really got much sympthy for his continued moaning after monaco, where he ended Sutils race, and ended the chance of a marvelous result for Force India, this is the second news story that Kimi has commented on Lewis hitting him, it rather strikes me as hypocritical of Kimi and strike out like this again and again, seeming to forget the stupid incident he himself was caught up with, he must have a very short memory.

Advertisement

#2 mursuka80

mursuka80

• 5,106 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 17:53

Originally posted by Anomnader

Kimi keeps moaning again and again, I've not really got much sympthy for his continued moaning after monaco, where he ended Sutils race, and ended the chance of a marvelous result for Force India, this is the second news story that Kimi has commented on Lewis hitting him, it rather strikes me as hypocritical of Kimi and strike out like this again and again, seeming to forget the stupid incident he himself was caught up with, he must have a very short memory.

You sure hate kimi dontcha :rolleyes: He has every ****ing right to be upset.What did he moan after MonacoGP?

#3 JacnGille

JacnGille

• 2,812 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 17:59

Kimi was racin in Monaco. Lewis had a brain fart in Canada. Two completely different things.

#4 pasadena

pasadena

• 254 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:00

KR has every right to be angry with LH this time. However, his own performances left a lot to be desired as well.

#5 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:00

The pit lane is one thing and the track is another.
Apples are apples and oranges are oranges

Ham is an uncool crybaby blames others for his mistakes (not something a real man would do)

Kimi is ultra cool
aka the ice man (say no more)

Still smarting because of the way Kimi snatched the WDC right from under the blowhard's nose. :rotfl:

#6 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:01

Originally posted by pasadena
KR has every right to be angry with LH this time. However, his own performances left a lot to be desired as well.

Kimi does have a lot to be angry with as does Sutil and Force India, Kimi should maybe recall that.

#7 F1 Tor.

F1 Tor.

• 2,832 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:01

Originally posted by JacnGille
Kimi was racin in Monaco. Lewis had a brain fart in Canada. Two completely different things.

Don't bother. Some people will never understand this. As for being a hypocrite, how about we start with Lewis apoligizing to Kimi like a man, like Kimi did to Sutil, and then we'll talk. :wave:

#8 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:02

:up:

#9 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:02

Originally posted by F1 Tor.

Don't bother. Some people will never understand this. As for being a hypocrite, how about we start with Lewis apoligizing to Kimi like a man, like Kimi did to Sutil, and then we'll talk. :wave:

#10 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:03

Two completely different things which result in the same result

#11 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:06

Well then if you want to play that halfwit fool game, what about the Golden Child running up Alonso's backside? (twice)

#12 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:06

Kimi sounds unusually aggitated.

I'd think he would go the Lewis route and not cry over spilled milk, he's still in the championship and still the favorite to win it. :down:

#13 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:07

Originally posted by SlateGray

He did aplogise. Or is there a different meaning to the word apology? :down: :down:

#14 mursuka80

mursuka80

• 5,106 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:08

Kimi does have a lot to be angry with as does Sutil and Force India, Kimi should maybe recall that.

So kimi cant be angry because force india were angry at him after Monaco? Quoting Spaceballs:"im surrounded by a--holes" :lol:

#15 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Originally posted by craftverk

I'd think he would go the Lewis route and not cry over spilled milk, he's still in the championship and still the favorite to win it. :down:

You hamster children make it sound like Kimi took out the Golden Child and not the other way around :lol:

#16 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Crashes can be caused by mechanical failure, momentary loss of control, or brain fart.

Same result, completely different. How come this is so hard for you to understand?

#17 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:09

He did aplogise. Or is there a different meaning to the world apology? :down: :down:

NO he did not :p

post it if you think he did cuz I did not see it.

#18 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

I suspect Ferrari are having make these statements to try and unsettle Lewis and McLaren. You could say he was just answer Reporters questions but that doesn't seem to happen, Drivers make statements without being asked.

#19 Ricardo F1

Ricardo F1

• 60,696 posts

He's every right to be pissed off. Just as Sutil had every right to be pissed off. Just as Kimi at Monaco had every right to be pissed off (mostly at himself), just as Lewis in Canada had every right to be pissed off (again, mostly at himself).

It's racing. People get in accidents and get pissed off. Woo hoo.

Advertisement

#20 F575 GTC

F575 GTC

• 921 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:10

:up: Spot on. Shame there's a few people out there who are so blinkered in life they can't see this.

#21 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:10

You hamster children make it sound like Kimi took out the Golden Child and not the other way around :lol:

Are you sure he's called the Iceman, the same Iceman not crying over spilled milk?

#22 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:12

NO he did not :p

post it if you think he did cuz I did not see it.

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/68130

#23 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:12

Are you sure he's called the Iceman, the same Iceman not crying over spilled milk?

I am not sure if craftverk is here to have sensible discussions or pointless flamewars.

#24 Lazy Prodigy

Lazy Prodigy

• 2,688 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:13

Im not sure if you can read or not. Kimi said just like the vast majority of the people on this board have been saying that the pit incident was different to the Sutil one. You seem to be just ignoring what everyone else is posting on purpose :wave:

#25 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:14

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/68130

"It is a lot different if you crash into the wall and are angry, it is not like that. I apologise to Kimi if I cost him the race, but these sort of things happen.

"I would rather neither of us were out, we were so quick, I was in front. Next time."

#26 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 7,024 posts

Kimi the Milk Man ;)

Wood eye Golden Child thinks he is as cool as the ice man :rotfl:

#27 JazH

JazH

• 507 posts

Haha, Lewis Hamilton fanbois.

Really the dumbest thing to do on these forums is to attack Kimi, because very rarely does he actually say anything, and this time he was pissed that Lewis Hamilton drove into him at a red light at low speeds, with full visibility.

#28 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:15

Originally posted by Spunout

I am not sure if craftverk is here to have sensible discussions or pointless flamewars.

I'm not flaming at all, how strange you bring that up.

And If you're any example of disscussing sensibly, then I'm doing just that. :up:

#29 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:15

Originally posted by Lazy Prodigy
Im not sure if you can read or not. Kimi said just like the vast majority of the people on this board have been saying that the pit incident was different to the Sutil one. You seem to be just ignoring what everyone else is posting on purpose :wave:

does that matter? To the question of hypocrisy that is irrelevant, Kimi has twice moaned about his race being destroyed, forgetting that the tables were turned the previous 2 weeks.

One Moan on a Sunday, would have being enough, this is a second moan 3 days later.

#30 hobbes

hobbes

• 889 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:18

410 people so far think that Hamilton's penalty was fair. A big proportion of them will also agree that the monaco incident is completely different. I understand why someone will argue just for the sake of it, but seriously why bother?

#31 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Originally posted by Spunout

"It is a lot different if you crash into the wall and are angry, it is not like that. I apologise to Kimi if I cost him the race, but these sort of things happen.

"I would rather neither of us were out, we were so quick, I was in front. Next time."

He apologized, old news much? It's quite annoying posting old links to uninformed people. :down:

Yes he was in front, or is the FIA allowing Kubica and Raikkonen to overtake during the safety car? :rolleyes:

#32 Man of the race

Man of the race

• 1,570 posts

Kimi is the best hypocrite in F1. :up:

#33 JazH

JazH

• 507 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:19

does that matter? To the question of hypocrisy that is irrelevant, Kimi has twice moaned about his race being destroyed, forgetting that the tables were turned the previous 2 weeks.

One Moan on a Sunday, would have being enough, this is a second moan 3 days later.

Kimi didnt ram his car into his main WDC driver, unless Sutil suddenly became a great driver in a great car :rotfl:

Secondly, he was doing the right thing, Lewis was in full control - He had poor judgement and it was 100% his own fault.

#34 F575 GTC

F575 GTC

• 921 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:21

But yet it's ok for you to keep dragging this very clear-cut incident on for three days after it happened?

#35 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:21

Originally posted by hobbes
410 people so far think that Hamilton's penalty was fair. A big proportion of them will also agree that the monaco incident is completely different. I understand why someone will argue just for the sake of it, but seriously why bother?

It was a interesting to see the type of posts that come from a relevant question, it does seem that Kimi is regard as untouchable by some members of this forums (unsurprisingly some of the ones who are quickest to jump on Lewis)

#36 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:22

Originally posted by F575 GTC

But yet it's ok for you to keep dragging this very clear-cut incident on for three days after it happened?

The news statement was today.

#37 giacomo

giacomo

• 6,977 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:23

Actually Raikkonen was very merciful with Hamilton.

Senna would have made a big issue out of such a blunder, including conspiracies about the British FIA president of course collaborating with the British star driver, demanding Hamilton being excluded for several races etc etc.

#38 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:24

He apologized, old news much? It's quite annoying posting old links to uninformed people. :down:

Baffling. First you post old news, then complain about posting old news....

Yes he was in front, or is the FIA allowing Kubica and Raikkonen to overtake during the safety car? :rolleyes:

Absolutely. You think Kubica and Räikkönen should have waited for Hamilton´s pistop to finish? Nope.

#39 littlewoodenboy

littlewoodenboy

• 535 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:25

kimmi lost the car under racing conditions. hamster violated a basic safety rule.hamster is the bigger gaff.

he got off lightly with his penalty.

Advertisement

#40 mclarensmps

mclarensmps

• 8,638 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:25

Do you know the meaning of the word Hypocrite? It sure doesn't seem like it. Kimi's got every right to be pissed at Lewis.

#41 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:26

Originally posted by F575 GTC

Not to mention Monaco, which happened two weeks ago. And Kimi´s spin in Australia, which craftverk saw fit to mention 3 times. Despite of the fact that it happened months ago and had nothing to do with the topic.

I suppose craftverk has his own standards for "old news" :drunk:

#42 Nitropower

Nitropower

• 1,351 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:26

So maybe you expected him to thank HAmilton instead of feeling pissed off for someone preventing him from making 10 big points and another win in his resume?

These Lewis fanatics...

#43 F575 GTC

F575 GTC

• 921 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:27

The news statement was today.

And what was wrong with what he said then?

#44 Nathan

Nathan

• 7,075 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:27

Are you still going on about this? First Sutil was going to be handed a 25 second penalty in Monaco for passing under yellow so Force India/Sutil would not have finished in the points regardless. Secondly clearly a big difference between the two circumstances. Easier to see a big red light going 80kph down a lane where you are not racing, versus a damp patch at 260kph. And as I said earlier if you look Sutil twitched on it as well, clearly Kimi was braking sooner and taking more pre-caution, unfortunately it backfired. Racing incident versus ignoring the rules.

#45 craftverk

craftverk

• 2,810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:28

I'd understand Kimi being pissed off if Hamilton was able to carry on with the race, but this is very unusual for him. Even more unusual considering Hamilton is getting a 10 place grid penalty, on a track Kimi dominated from third place last year. And it's not like Hamilton gained anything from the crash either, and Montreal is an important race for him to gain points.

#46 as65p

as65p

• 26,207 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:29

Originally posted by giacomo
Actually Raikkonen was very merciful with Hamilton.

Senna would have made a big issue out of such a blunder, including conspiracies about the British FIA president of course collaborating with the British star driver, demanding Hamilton being excluded for several races etc etc.

Now tell us what Piquet and Schumacher would have done, please.

#47 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:30

Originally posted by Nitropower

So maybe you expected him to thank HAmilton in stead of feeling pissed off for someone preventing him from making 10 big points and another win in his resume?

These Lewis fanatics...

I'm not a lewis fanatic, but many forumers are surly full of it, they are prepared to attack every word Lewis says, whether asked by a news reporter, analysis it and even make it out to be something it is not.

This type of behavior is not practiced in regards to any other driver, and people should consider that when they make their continuous slamming statements.

As for expecting to thank Lewis for robbing of gain points, again, Kimi seems to have a short memory as this is something he knows very well having done it himself.

#48 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:31

Originally posted by Nathan

Are you still going on about this? First Sutil was going to be handed a 25 second penalty in Monaco for passing under yellow.

This was actually only brought up I believe when Force India made a complaint.

#49 Yellowmc

Yellowmc

• 2,057 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:32

Kimi did state that he wasn't in the best position to talk about it as he messed up in Monaco but he pointed out there was a difference between crashing in the pitlane under a red light and driving at 200mph.

#50 Spunout

Spunout

• 12,351 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 18:34

This was actually only brought up I believe when Force India made a complaint.

And that changes things...how, exactly? Are you suggesting it was FIA conspiracy?