Photo

New look F1 racing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: New look F1 racing (9 member(s) have cast votes)

1. ++ Great (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. + Better (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Just the same (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. - Made it worse (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. -- What the hell are you reading that crap for? (5 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Blythy

Blythy

• 960 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 21:20

Just picked up the new F1 racing, I'm quite impressed, new features, the columns are better, Look is a bit tabloidish, but quite good, the adverts really don't fit though, really out of place. While the new looks is flashy, it seems less style over substance, Oh and max mosley's column has disappeared, which is cool, although I haven't seen that for a while.

General thoughts:

-Good interview with Webber (although I'm still wating for some journo to ask why he supports sunderland? I know people don't need a reason, as Sunderland is the team of kings, but he's an aussie and he could have chosen any team.) Thing I've noticed with webber, he gives long answers to questions, long interesting well thought out answers. And he never uses the phrase "for sure"

-Nice feature about itv's coverage although I don't think it went that much in depth, same for the MTC feature. I still want to know more after reading it. I wanted to hear allen's response to criticism, the on the ground response to the BBC switch, thoughts on shoving hamilton in the face of the public.

-The idea of using high res "birds eye" photos of each track for the preview - mint

-The logo needs changing, it doesn't fit.

-Where can I get that picture of rosberg, or webber.