8UG 2008 - Announcement

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shays

shays

• 1,269 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:09

Dear all,

I guess a formal apology is in order. Due to drastic changes in my life especially during the past 3 months, I am therefore no longer available to be the host for 8UG.

The extreme change in my daily timetable as I progress from a regular office worker at the beginning of 2008 to become the CEO of a million-dollar company is certainly mind-boggling. As such, a few things need to be sacrificed and unfortunately my commitment to 8UG is included in that "sacrificial" list.

I wish to extend my gratitude and thanks to all participants of 8UG for the past 1 1/2 years. It has been a great pleasure and I hope that my participation in Atlas F1 BB will continue for many years to come.

Best wishes,
Shays

:kiss:

Advertisement

#2 LB

LB

• 13,566 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 13:56

Its ok I'll finish this season off for you :)

#3 Alapan

Alapan

• 6,243 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 16:44

What's the world coming to? A CEO of a multi-million dollar company can't afford a PA to do the calculations for a web based games 18 times a year?;)

Thanks for the effort Shays, and good luck with your new job ...

#4 Makarias

Makarias

• 12,634 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:12

Congrats on your career move shays! Thank you for having run the game! :up:

In terms of your gaming career, I'd like to advise you to once and for all get rid of your Anthony Davidson shares in Shareholders!

Your portfolio right now:
Hamilton 25
Räikkönen 25
Alonso 10
Heidfeld 10
Kovalainen 10
Massa 10
Kubica 5
Rosberg 3
Davidson 2

Keeping the Davidson shares is totally useless. If you believe he will replace some other driver this season, invest in that driver and those shares will be transferred to Davidson or whoever else replaces that driver, if he gets replaced.

#5 shays

shays

• 1,269 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:33

Thanks LB for the great help and thank you all for the well-wishes.

Just to update, I'm currently heading a sports management company and the job (so far) is really enjoyable.

:smoking:

#6 Makarias

Makarias

• 12,634 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 23:30

Not that I asked you to sell Rosberg shares, but at least your new Kubica shares scored you some points! :up: