Photo

RSS feed for Ask Nigel on www.motorsportmagazine.co.uk

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rogeranscombe

rogeranscombe

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:11

Would it be possible to include an RSS feed on my.autosport.com for the 'Ask Nigel' colum on www.motorsportmagazine.co.uk?

Advertisement

#2 babbel

babbel

• 2,746 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 14:02

On my.autosport it's possible to create your own RSS feeds! So you can add it yourself to your own page

#3 rogeranscombe

rogeranscombe

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 14:22

I couldn't see a specific RSS for the 'Ask Nigel' section. Do you see one? or is there a way of setting up a specific RSS feed just for this section of the motorsportmagazine.co.uk website?

#4 JForce

JForce

• 13,847 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:34

Originally posted by rogeranscombe
I couldn't see a specific RSS for the 'Ask Nigel' section. Do you see one? or is there a way of setting up a specific RSS feed just for this section of the motorsportmagazine.co.uk website?

They have to make it available, so it's up to Motorsport Magazine to make an RSS feed of this available to users, then you can add it to MyAutosport

#5 rogeranscombe

rogeranscombe

• 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:28

This was why I opened this thread as I was hoping someone from my.autosport.com would be able to do this as Motorsport Magazine is owned by the same company as Autosport. But so far no one from autosport has picked up on this. Nigel's column in the magazine was the first thing I read in Autosport each week and the Q&A's on the autosport website were really great!

#6 JForce

JForce

• 13,847 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:03

Originally posted by rogeranscombe
This was why I opened this thread as I was hoping someone from my.autosport.com would be able to do this as Motorsport Magazine is owned by the same company as Autosport. But so far no one from autosport has picked up on this. Nigel's column in the magazine was the first thing I read in Autosport each week and the Q&A's on the autosport website were really great!

Hmm, well you're more likely to get some action from the Motorsport Magazine crew to be honest, as the Autosport ones have plenty to do with their own stuff. The money may be from the same place the but the 2 don't really have anything else to do with each other as far as I know. Hence all they'd be able to do is ask. Have you tried emailing the Motorsport Magazine peeps and asking them?

#7 rogeranscombe

rogeranscombe

• 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:09

After your last suggestion, I sent an email to Motorsport Magazine, so I will await their reply. Thanks for the tip:)

#8 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:17

Motor Sport isn't part of Haymarket and hasn't been for at least a year, if not more. That's why they don't offer the RSS feed and they can't help you with it.