Photo

Old Formula Vees - Group V in Australia

• Please log in to reply
1308 replies to this topic

#401 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:57

A friend suggested Peter Houston in the Pedemont Removals NG Elfin.

Wirra = Peter Houston.
DC

Advertisement

#402 scotlandisland

scotlandisland

• 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:20

Sorry, bit new to this. Takes a while to work out who's who.

#403 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,944 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:29

Some people are bashful...

Thing about that pic is that the NG is being driven by a driver without a full face helmet. That really should be a clue.

#404 Falcadore

Falcadore

• 1,636 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:36

A few Vees came out to play at Historic Lakeside recently.
Posted Image
The South Australian Pacar.

Posted Image
A Nimbus.

Posted Image
A Venom.

Posted Image
And this is the 'not-Elfin' I've made mention of earlier in this thread that I'm trying to find out what it actually is.

#405 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:43

Posted Image
And this is the 'not-Elfin' I've made mention of earlier in this thread that I'm trying to find out what it actually is.

Bob Roberts car was called just a "Formula Vee" in it's log books but is often referred to as a Reynolds as it was originally built by George Reynolds.

#406 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:50

Saw this car that hill climbs in Queensland advertised for sale.
Posted Image
http://www.my105.com...ed.asp?id=14939

I have a record of Colin Trengove driving a WASP in the early 70's wondering if Ray or anyone else remembers Colin driving a Vee around that time.

Thanks,

Ian Lee

#407 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,944 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:37

Maybe you should ask his widow, who posts here as tania34?

She can tell you a lot more than I can about Colin...

#408 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 00:56

The car in the ad is nt the WASP Colin drove, spoke to the seller he says it the car was only built a few years ago ... oh well

#409 scotlandisland

scotlandisland

• 9 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:34

Due to a misplaced logbook we need to establish the racing history of our Rennmax (first raced by Roger Harris in 79/80 and then Ricardo Martuccio in 1983.

Could anyone put me onto some NSW race programs from the 1980's?

#410 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 22:04

Due to a misplaced logbook we need to establish the racing history of our Rennmax (first raced by Roger Harris in 79/80 and then Ricardo Martuccio in 1983.

Could anyone put me onto some NSW race programs from the 1980's?

Looking through a Program listing (ie in a spreadsheet) I have from David Blanch we have quite a few entries for Roger Harris between 1979 & 1982, not any for Ricardo Martuccio

Regards,

Ian Lee

Venue Date Race No.
Amaroo Park 22-Apr-79 96
Amaroo Park 15-Apr-79 96
Amaroo Park 20-May-79 96
Amaroo Park 20-May-79 96
Amaroo Park 08-Jul-79 96
Amaroo Park 08-Jul-79 96
Amaroo Park 19-Aug-79 96
Oran Park 25-Mar-79 96
Oran Park 25-Mar-79 96
Oran Park 26-Aug-79 96
Oran Park 31-Aug-80 5
Oran Park 22-Mar-81 96
Oran Park 21-Jun-81 14
Oran Park 03-May-81 14
Oran Park 20-Sep-81 14
Oran Park 14-Nov-81 14
Oran Park 20-Sep-81 14
Oran Park 21-Mar-82 96
Oran Park 25-Apr-82 Unknown

#411 gouldo

gouldo

• 106 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:52

I have found a 1971 Greemar Formula Vee. Built 1971, 1st raced Warwick Farm 20/11/1971 - and the only entry in the book. Built in sydney by L Greenhalgh & K Marks from Merrylands

Does Wirra have any knowledge or a copy of the program/event from WF on that day? Does Ray Bell remember the car or the bulders? Does anyone recognise the body/nose of the vehicle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#412 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:56

The Greenmax was raced twice by Terry O'Neal and build by him and Larry Greenlaugh ... I've got the dates for that if you want. The was owned by DC's olds for a while he'll fill you in on it's history. Having a look at it's condition it could do with a bit of TLC.
Regards,

Ian Lee
registrar@historicveeaustralia.com
0419 435 654

#413 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:33

The Greenmax was raced twice by Terry O'Neal and build by him and Larry Greenlaugh ... I've got the dates for that if you want. The was owned by DC's olds for a while he'll fill you in on it's history. Having a look at it's condition it could do with a bit of TLC.
Regards,

Ian Lee
registrar@historicveeaustralia.com
0419 435 654

The Greemax (combo of Greenhalgh and rennmax)( see below!) was bought off a guy named Paul Savage by the folks in 1974. I think he was sort of a used car salesman of vees at the time. It was originally a copy of a mk1 Rennmax with some relevence to GS motor bodies Terry O'Neil's mk1 ( now Bernie Haehnle's car). The black and white photos were the original log book photos. Original colour was tangerine.
The old man decided to assalt a tree at silverdale hillclimb around 1977 and yes the tree won! The end result being the right hand side of the chassis being about 4" shorter than the left. A mate of his rebuilt the chassis from the firewall forward over a couple of years and the body didn't fit as well after. It sold it to Jenny Lewis in 1980.
Myself (or Ian) have some photos of it in it's original colour from 1974, some black and whites after the crash and the rebuilt version before sale.
DC

Edited by Jacer, 30 April 2010 - 09:41.

#414 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:40

The Greemax (combo of Greenhalgh and rennmax) was bought off a guy named Paul Savage by the folks in 1974. I think he was sort of a used car salesman of vees at the time. It was originally a copy of a mk1 Rennmax with some relevence to GS motor bodies Terry O'Neil's mk1 ( now Bernie Haehnle's car). The black and white photos were the original log book photos. Original colour was tangerine.
The old man decided to assalt a tree at silverdale hillclimb around 1977 and yes the tree won! The end result being the right hand side of the chassis being about 4" shorter than the left. A mate of his rebuilt the chassis from the firewall forward over a couple of years and the body didn't fit as well after. It sold it to Jenny Lewis in 1980.
Myself (or Ian) have some photos of it in it's original colour from 1974, some black and whites after the crash and the rebuilt version before sale.
DC

Just adding on that the folks were told that it was call the Greemax. If Greenhalgh and Marks were involved in it's construction and looking at the logbook then Greemar seems closer to the truth.

#415 Terry Walker

Terry Walker

• 2,717 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 14:21

You might need to have the fire extinguisher recharged.

#416 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,944 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 17:18

Originally posted by Terry Walker
You might need to have the fire extinguisher recharged.

And put some air in the left front tyre...

#417 brucemoxon

brucemoxon

• 607 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:15

Dad (John Moxon) was friends with Paul Savage, but I'm not sure if Paul is still about. They even shared a workshop in Ashfield at one point.

That's clearly a Rennmax Mk1 body - maybe that's why '-max' was on the name, not '-mar'?

More old Vees - excellent.

Bruce Moxon

#418 Lee Nicolle

Lee Nicolle

• 5,828 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:53

And put some air in the left front tyre...

And mop the water out of the seat. Then it is ready to run!

#419 gouldo

gouldo

• 106 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 23:22

Many thanks to all those who have replied. I spoke to Steve Batty and a few others at the HSRCA event on the weekend. Can anyone confirm wether or not it may have been a Tasman car?

Advertisement

#420 Wirra

Wirra

• 904 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 00:15

...Can anyone confirm wether or not it may have been a Tasman car?

Do you mean an EMPI Trophy car - i.e. the Vee series run in conjunction with mainland states' Tasman rounds.

#421 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:54

Hi Brad, regarding the Greenmar being a Tasman car, nope it ran as a Vee and it's only race was at Warwick Farm it seems. Log Book not marked for hill climbs, as DC said we have some photos of it in Orange. I will post some photos if DC will let me (ie shot of DC's mum in 70's style shorts a the start line at Silverdale could endanger my life).

Regards,

Ian

PS: Brad are you thinking of buying it off Andrew ?

Edited by chequer57, 03 May 2010 - 02:25.

#422 gouldo

gouldo

• 106 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:00

Wirra - Yes, an EMPI trophy car...thanks for the correction.

Ian - No, I am not looking at buying. Andrew has owned it for some time, however I have someone I work with who may be interested, pending the price. He has 1st dibs, then we will see what happens after that. Any extra pics would be nice. Thanks.

#423 Geoff & Grant

Geoff & Grant

• 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:06

Hi, I was hoping someone can help. I have nearly finished restoring a 1979 Stag which was built by Derek Fry and purchased and raced by Ron Sutherland in Victoria. He raced the car until 1982, under Pizza Hut sponsorship, when it was sold to Paul Holmes NSW who quickly passed the car onto Claudio (Claude) Mazzaro of Warrawong NSW. He raced the car for about 8 months and sold it to someone else in NSW. Does anyone remember who? The resurfaced again in 1995 when an electric motor had been put in it. The history from then until now is known. Ian Lee has been a great help with the search- does anyone else know anything?? Geoff Kelly

#424 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 13:13

Greenmar photos

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#425 greemar17

greemar17

• 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 23:15

I have found a 1971 Greemar Formula Vee. Built 1971, 1st raced Warwick Farm 20/11/1971 - and the only entry in the book. Built in sydney by L Greenhalgh & K Marks from Merrylands

Does Wirra have any knowledge or a copy of the program/event from WF on that day? Does Ray Bell remember the car or the bulders? Does anyone recognise the body/nose of the vehicle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

My name is Larry Greenhalgh and in conjunction with my cousin Kevin Marks (hence the name Greemar Racing) we built the Greemar Racing Formulae Vee. I am happy to see my old FV has finally been found. I also owned and raced a Elfin Vee, which was the ex Jack Bono owned and Terry Quartley driven. In this Formulae Vee I established a new lap record at Bathurst. If I can be of any further help just let me know.
Larry

#426 Wirra

Wirra

• 904 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 23:25

Larry - Your name was linked to a Mk I Elfin (now called an Elfin 500) that I owned at one stage. Do you recall if your Elfin was owned after you by the Clare brothers (mainly, or solely, driven bt Gary Clare I think)?

#427 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:18

Greenmar photos

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

gee great to hear from the 'horses mouth'. Ian those photos are the rebuilt version. The grid start is Amaroo hillclimb roughly '78/79. the rebuilt chassis for some reason was wider at the front. The top shot shows the sides not fitting correctly now. I think the folks have one or two from when they got it. There is a colour shot from 1974 in the old dummy grid at Oran Park somewhere.

#428 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:15

Hi, I was hoping someone can help. I have nearly finished restoring a 1979 Stag which was built by Derek Fry and purchased and raced by Ron Sutherland in Victoria. He raced the car until 1982, under Pizza Hut sponsorship, when it was sold to Paul Holmes NSW who quickly passed the car onto Claudio (Claude) Mazzaro of Warrawong NSW. He raced the car for about 8 months and sold it to someone else in NSW. Does anyone remember who? The resurfaced again in 1995 when an electric motor had been put in it. The history from then until now is known. Ian Lee has been a great help with the search- does anyone else know anything?? Geoff Kelly

Geoff for some reason the name Bernard Romeo comes to mind when the name Claude Mazzaro comes up. Bernard raced a black Stag with Nathan Automotive (the truck paintshop) on it around '84/'87. Not too sure what happened to the car after that.
Was your car the yellow electric car? That was a bit of a mystery as the chassis wasn't quite Elfin, Malmark or Stag looking at sketchy photos. The mid to late 80's were the black hole of old Vees. A lot were pulled apart and bits put into new chassis with the old stuff just kept dissapearing.

#429 Geoff & Grant

Geoff & Grant

• 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:56

Geoff for some reason the name Bernard Romeo comes to mind when the name Claude Mazzaro comes up. Bernard raced a black Stag with Nathan Automotive (the truck paintshop) on it around '84/'87. Not too sure what happened to the car after that.
Was your car the yellow electric car? That was a bit of a mystery as the chassis wasn't quite Elfin, Malmark or Stag looking at sketchy photos. The mid to late 80's were the black hole of old Vees. A lot were pulled apart and bits put into new chassis with the old stuff just kept dissapearing.

Yes, this was the yellow car. Derek Fry used to get chassis' from South Australia (Ron Tansell) and then add his own changes. This one had two different positions for the radius arms to mount; it was the only one he ever built like that. He originally raced a Geneer but wrote it off. Anthing salvagable was transferred to this chassis and then he sold it to Ron Sutherland. It had the Nimbus style (duck bill) body on it and he went on to make another 8 or 9 bodies. He did make another couple of complete cars as well so he told me. The car still had the Nimbus style body when Claude owned it. Can you remember if Bernard's Stag had that style of body? Thanks Geoff

#430 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:11

Now it make more sense.... Bernard Romeo sold the car to Rudolf Masi and he said he put a Nota body on it and the log book for that car was issued in 1987 ... mystery solved.

#431 Geoff & Grant

Geoff & Grant

• 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:21

Now it make more sense.... Bernard Romeo sold the car to Rudolf Masi and he said he put a Nota body on it and the log book for that car was issued in 1987 ... mystery solved.

I've got lost-does that mean that Bernard's car could have been mine or are we talking about a different car altogether?

#432 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:29

I've got lost-does that mean that Bernard's car could have been mine or are we talking about a different car altogether?

Same car just issued with another log book in NSW in 1984 ish, so the history of the same car continues.

#433 Quixotic

Quixotic

• 415 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:38

I remember back when I was posted to Sydney in the late 90s seeing a formula vee just rotting away in a front yard on a property just off of Wallgrove Rd.

I always wondered what it was.

#434 Geoff & Grant

Geoff & Grant

• 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:41

I remember back when I was posted to Sydney in the late 90s seeing a formula vee just rotting away in a front yard on a property just off of Wallgrove Rd.

I always wondered what it was.

In the last 6 months we have gone from knowing next to nothing to now having most of its history recorded. Thanks guys, great work. This Forum is fantastic. Now, any pictures??

#435 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:59

Gee glad I had a read. Was about to post that I thought that Bernard sold the car to Rudolph Masi.

There is a squarebird up here with that sort of nimbus body and it was described as the 'tubeframes' Nimbus bodywork that Derek Fry used.

Speaking of padock find a guy I knew a while back was in the NRMA. He was doing a breakdown around the Dee Why/ Beacon Hill area when he passed a house with waist high grass. He noticed a set of ramps of an open trailer poking up and something that looked like a set of shock towers of a VW front end. He went to the door and asked the women who answered if what the car was and if it was for sale. She said it was a Mako Vee and it wasn't. Apparently it had been sitting on the open trailer in the front yard of the beach side suburb for nearly 10 years but the husband was planning to race it again sometime.

#436 Wirra

Wirra

• 904 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:00

...It had the Nimbus style (duck bill) body on it ...

IIRC Derek came up to Amaroo a few times. At this meeting we were all a bit nervous and kept watching our rearview mirrors to see what he was up to. As a result, all six cars in front of him (see photo) had 'offs' and Derek won. The car was painted pale blue with white trim
Posted Image

Edited by Wirra, 05 May 2010 - 12:01.

#437 chequer57

chequer57

• 267 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 13:32

The result of the all the recent cussing in DC's shed
Posted Image

#438 brucemoxon

brucemoxon

• 607 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:24

Speaking of padock find a guy I knew a while back was in the NRMA. He was doing a breakdown around the Dee Why/ Beacon Hill area when he passed a house with waist high grass. He noticed a set of ramps of an open trailer poking up and something that looked like a set of shock towers of a VW front end. He went to the door and asked the women who answered if what the car was and if it was for sale. She said it was a Mako Vee and it wasn't. Apparently it had been sitting on the open trailer in the front yard of the beach side suburb for nearly 10 years but the husband was planning to race it again sometime.

Wasn't John Murden's was it? Word from Brian Nightingale is that John still has the old Mako and was going to restore it for his son to drive.

Just as long as he gives it a tidy-up from the last time we saw it.

Bruce Moxon

#439 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:57

Wasn't John Murden's was it? Word from Brian Nightingale is that John still has the old Mako and was going to restore it for his son to drive.

Just as long as he gives it a tidy-up from the last time we saw it.

Bruce Moxon

Always thought John was from Manly Vale but could be true. If I can remember John's car the story would sort of fit. Pretty sure John was also a mate of Frank Adamson who is the chief V8 tech guy now. Frank from was from Mosman at the time. He bought his NG from John Psaltis who you were discussing on facebook Bruce. I did my olt with Frank in 1983. Funny story about Frank. The trailer for the Vee was allegedly made from the stolen front gate from the manly vale pub. One day at Oran he turned up and I went to say hi. I looked and looked at the car on the trailer. I quized him over and over to what mods he had done as there was something so different about the car but couldn't put my finger on it. With a smirk he said "I washed it "

Advertisement

#440 brucemoxon

brucemoxon

• 607 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:48

Always thought John was from Manly Vale but could be true. If I can remember John's car the story would sort of fit. Pretty sure John was also a mate of Frank Adamson who is the chief V8 tech guy now. Frank from was from Mosman at the time. He bought his NG from John Psaltis who you were discussing on facebook Bruce. I did my olt with Frank in 1983. Funny story about Frank. The trailer for the Vee was allegedly made from the stolen front gate from the manly vale pub. One day at Oran he turned up and I went to say hi. I looked and looked at the car on the trailer. I quized him over and over to what mods he had done as there was something so different about the car but couldn't put my finger on it. With a smirk he said "I washed it "

John Murden got tied up with Tony Mulvihill and Bob Holden, driving one of Bob's Escorts at Bathurst one year. He also had a knock-out daughter (who's probably someone's grandmother by now - not really, but you know what I mean).

Remember who prepared John's car? "R. Phuckett." Humourless scrutineer told him to remove the signs.

BM

#441 brucemoxon

brucemoxon

• 607 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:20

I found a pile of pictures I took - they all look like they're from 1980, at NSW rounds (and a couple from Calder, the Grand Prix meeting).

I'm uploading them to Facebook's Historic Vee page only at this stage - it's enough of a pain loading them there, let alone to photobucket then here as well.

Y'all are most welcome to fill in blanks on them - Dad was right; I should have written the names of the drivers on the back of them all.

There will be more coming, as I find time and enthusiasm. And I have a shedload (well, a shoebox) full to collect from John Fab too.

BM

#442 Greg McCombie

Greg McCombie

• 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 00:43

Yes, this was the yellow car. Derek Fry used to get chassis' from South Australia (Ron Tansell) and then add his own changes. This one had two different positions for the radius arms to mount; it was the only one he ever built like that. He originally raced a Geneer but wrote it off. Anthing salvagable was transferred to this chassis and then he sold it to Ron Sutherland. It had the Nimbus style (duck bill) body on it and he went on to make another 8 or 9 bodies. He did make another couple of complete cars as well so he told me. The car still had the Nimbus style body when Claude owned it. Can you remember if Bernard's Stag had that style of body? Thanks Geoff

Bernard's car had the old style Stag body, I built a Concept for him which I bought back from him after some contretemps!!! This was the 88 I used in the early 90's & stuck in the fence at Winton during Friday practise, remember Cuttsy?

#443 Wirra

Wirra

• 904 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:08

...Y'all are most welcome to fill in blanks on them...

Re: Historic Vee photos on Facebook - Image #6 on page 2.

I have been in contact with my lawyers and we would prefer to see the term ‘dive- bombs’ replaced with ‘displays Senna-like reflexes to avoid contact when forced off line by’.

Bruce - Thanks for posting, great memories.

#444 Greg McCombie

Greg McCombie

• 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:39

IIRC Derek came up to Amaroo a few times. At this meeting we were all a bit nervous and kept watching our rearview mirrors to see what he was up to. As a result, all six cars in front of him (see photo) had 'offs' and Derek won. The car was painted pale blue with white trim
Posted Image

Peter Radtke, Peter Houston, Bill Christie,Graham Engel,Doug Angus,Wayne Hall, Derek Fry, Greg McCombie, not sure, Peter Williamson, Gavin Green

#445 Greg McCombie

Greg McCombie

• 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:52

Peter Radtke, Peter Houston, Bill Christie,Graham Engel,Doug Angus,Wayne Hall, Derek Fry, Greg McCombie, not sure, Peter Williamson, Gavin Green

Oh & by the way the cockpit opening on Derek's Tubeframes body was illegal!!

#446 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:05

Bernard's car had the old style Stag body, I built a Concept for him which I bought back from him after some contretemps!!! This was the 88 I used in the early 90's & stuck in the fence at Winton during Friday practise, remember Cuttsy?

Remember it well. Jason was standing right there. concrete just doesn't forgive does it? That was the meeting that the 14 yr old brother decided he was going to race after seeing 14/15 yr old Cameron McConville finish 3rd in the title race.

#447 Jacer

Jacer

• 202 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:08

Oh & by the way the cockpit opening on Derek's Tubeframes body was illegal!!

A lot were. Mk 2 Makos, Sabres even the NG Elfin was until you trimmed about 5mm off the lip around on the cockpit surround.

Edited by Jacer, 18 May 2010 - 11:09.

#448 Hendo15

Hendo15

• 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 00:43

I used to race vees in the 1974/76, I had a CMS and a Renmax Mk1 with sponsorship from Nestle promoting their Chokito bar.
As a professional photographer I also took a lot of photos of the vees of the time, as well as displays in the car shows. I have now done high resolution scans from the original negatives and posted them on my facebook page [url="http://www.facebook..../141029448461"]
There are 16 albums and about 400 photos so there is lots of memories. If you are having problems getting onto the Facebook site then please use my web site www.scanpix.com.au

#449 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,944 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:44

Bryan, would love to look at your pics but I cannot join facebook...

They demand a birth date, I'm not giving mine (purely for privacy reasons) and if I give a false one I have to remember it. Which I won't. Therefore, facebook is out of bounds for me, this might also apply to others.

#450 Hendo15

Hendo15

• 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:23

Bryan, would love to look at your pics but I cannot join facebook...

They demand a birth date, I'm not giving mine (purely for privacy reasons) and if I give a false one I have to remember it. Which I won't. Therefore, facebook is out of bounds for me, this might also apply to others.

Thanks for that Ray, would Flickr be any better? I could upload them there if it was going to be better for non Facebook users. You can get to my public page on Facebook through my web site www.scanpix.com.au and click on the "Follow Me" tab at the bottom right hand side of the home page, then click on Facebook.

Edited by Hendo15, 09 June 2010 - 02:33.