Photo

1978 Isle of Man Junior TT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Norman Hayes

Norman Hayes

• 118 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 14:35

I am looking for the entry list for the 250cc Junior T.T on the Isle of Man for 1978 plus the result of the race, I took more than 40 photographs during the race and I have neither the names or results of the race so if anyone has any of the above information I would be very pleased to see it on this web site or by e-mail at hayeswoodlands@talktalk.net
Norman Hayes

Advertisement

#2 Ivan Astikoff

Ivan Astikoff

• 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 16:29

Norman, it appears your thread got buried somewhere, I've only just found it in the new motorcycle section. If no-one has already e-mailed you, some of the information you want is here:

http://www.iomtt.com...a...&race_seq=4

but they don't quote competitors race numbers, sadly.

#3 picblanc

picblanc

• 12,531 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 19:53

I am looking for the entry list for the 250cc Junior T.T on the Isle of Man for 1978 plus the result of the race, I took more than 40 photographs during the race and I have neither the names or results of the race so if anyone has any of the above information I would be very pleased to see it on this web site or by e-mail at hayeswoodlands@talktalk.net
Norman Hayes

If your still out there Norman any chance of a link to your pics, or post some on here, you will get the answers quickly!