Photo

What will happen if...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 alg7_munif

alg7_munif

• 1,937 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 16:50

Lewis finishes on podium again in Malaysia? The forum was so quiet when Lewis finishes 4th in Australia and when he was promoted to third, it was even quieter.

He might not be a great guy off the track but one thing is for sure, he is one damn good racer and he proved himself again last sunday, on the track . It doesn't matter whether he lied or not, it won't change the fact that he finished the race in a position where he was not supposed to be with his car.

The forum was better place after the Australian GP but now, it is back to business again. However, I'm glad that they are okay afterall, I was afraid that something has happened to those Hamilton bashers since they were totally gone from here. I thought that they have harmed themselves after the Australian GP. ;)

Advertisement

#2 kaivo

kaivo

• 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 16:51

He may even win.
Even FI can win race.

#3 Ricardo F1

Ricardo F1

• 60,684 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 16:52

He'll be disqualified for saying that the cars not quick enough yet.

#4 RobH

RobH

• 207 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 16:53

Well the fact that Lewis was so many people's driver of the day has made the last few days harder to swallow. I'll still support him and you're right; he's a good enough racer to pull off unexpected results.

#5 alg7_munif

alg7_munif

• 1,937 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 16:54

Originally posted by Ricardo F1

That could happen since McLaren was misleading with all those statements saying that they don't have the pace. :p

#6 inca_roads

inca_roads

• 1,456 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 16:56

He'll state that he pitted on lap 14, when in fact it was lap 15, and this board will meltdown.

:lol:

#7 senna da silva

senna da silva

• 5,750 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 17:00

Actually he'll be disqualified because his apology wasn't sincere enough.

#8 alg7_munif

alg7_munif

• 1,937 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 17:27

Originally posted by senna da silva

Actually he'll be disqualified because his apology wasn't sincere enough.

I don't think that he was sincere at all, I just hope that he would care less about this political BS and concentrate more on racing.

#9 Atreiu

Atreiu

• 17,232 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 17:28

I doubt he will without the rain. I just hope he keeps the points comming and hangs in there until the car gets faster. Then it'll be a whole new ballgame.

#10 bankoq

bankoq

• 2,078 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 17:30

Originally posted by alg7_munif
Lewis finishes on podium again in Malaysia? The forum was so quiet when Lewis finishes 4th in Australia and when he was promoted to third, it was even quieter.

Imagine what will happen if we don't have chaotic race this time and he finishes 12th for example.

#11 alg7_munif

alg7_munif

• 1,937 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 18:06

Originally posted by bankoq

Imagine what will happen if we don't have chaotic race this time and he finishes 12th for example.

Without the Kubica / Vettel accident, Hamilton was already behind Trulli with Rosberg going backwards on the softer tyre and Vettel was also starting to struggle on the softer tyre. Button was also on the softer tyre and without the safety car, who knows how long his tyre will last. You can call that chaotic but afterall it was the team decision to use which tyre for which stint and for how long.