The new-look forum is here!

• Please log in to reply
587 replies to this topic

#501 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 15:04

You're right, John

I have had previous discussions with Frank and hope he didn't find me, personally, unwelcoming

Advertisement

#502 Lee Nicolle

Lee Nicolle

• 5,729 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:40

Are you writing on behalf of Autosport, or as a forum user?

Either way, I'm not exactly computer-savvy.  Can you please explain in simple terms how I do that.  I am using a three year old bottom of the range Dell desktop running Windows 7 (or it may be Windows vista - how do I find out).

And, more importantly, if you do represent Autosport, can you explain why Autosport arrogantly say "You should adjust your equipment to match the set up we chose arbitrarily which is different from other forums and is therefore unfit for its purpose".  Coupled with the implied threat: "And if you complain we'll ban you!"

THIS is a constant state of annoyance to me. Website owners expect you to change your settings for their sites,, which in turn stuffs up your using other sites.
Or you must use Firefox, Explorer like it or not is the most common operating system in the world and if your site is not compatible fix it!
Personally I do not hate this new layout, though it was defenitly half assed when it was brought in and after all that to me is less user friendly.
And I too am not computer savvy, I have a modern Windows 7 system and Explorer and expect modern sites to be compatible. Too many are not!

#503 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 11,688 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:20

Oh goody -- more arrogant twaddle from the elitists.

Thanks, I have never been called an elitist before. Just wish I could afford to buy one.

#504 helioseism

helioseism

• 1,429 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:37

In what way is that "arrogant twaddle"?

You don't have to agree with everyone's views, but personal comments such as these comes close to breaching forum rules, and contribute nothing to debate

"There is nothing wrong with being elitist ..."

"the vast majority of those who have appeared briefly on this forum tend to find their level on Racing Comments where their wild and incomprehensible twaddle is far more acceptable"

I guess I am reacting to what is apparently an attitude that is so ingrained that the above quoted statements cannot even be seen as offensive. I think it is best to give respect to all, none of us are qualified to judge another. There have been many instances on this forum where an unpopular opinion or a post that is seen as to be from "the wrong crowd" is unkindly treated.

#505 kayemod

kayemod

• 7,167 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:55

Oh goody -- more arrogant twaddle from the elitists.

Colin Chapman did have one or two faults it's true, but I wouldn't have called him arrogant, he didn't do twaddle either.

#506 elansprint72

elansprint72

• 3,340 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 15:05

Personally I do not hate this new layout, though it was defenitly half assed when it was brought in and after all that to me is less user friendly..............................

Unfortunately it looks like many valued members of this forum have voted with their feet since the "upgrade".

#507 D-Type

D-Type

• 8,045 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 18:11

Unfortunately it looks like many valued members of this forum have voted with their feet since the "upgrade".

Can ayone suggest where to go to?

#508 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 11,688 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:48

Right here is a succinct statement of what is wrong with this forum. A snobbish elitist attitude that drives people away.

The tendency has been demonstrated many times, as with this exact post. It may simply be unconscious, which would be very sad. Or it is intentional, which is reprehensible.

There is nothing wrong with being elitist after all TNF is a select body and must be considered the best when it comes to the wealth of experience on-line. If people are willing to learn and to contribute to TNF then they are welcome. As for driving people away the vast majority of those who have appeared briefly on this forum tend to find their level on Racing Comments where their wild and incomprehensible twaddle is far more acceptable.

Finally may I add that there is nothing what-so-ever reprehensible about humour, that is unless you lack the sense to recognise it.

1233971_10151885666978560_867078246_n.jp

"There is nothing wrong with being elitist ..."

"the vast majority of those who have appeared briefly on this forum tend to find their level on Racing Comments where their wild and incomprehensible twaddle is far more acceptable"

I guess I am reacting to what is apparently an attitude that is so ingrained that the above quoted statements cannot even be seen as offensive. I think it is best to give respect to all, none of us are qualified to judge another. There have been many instances on this forum where an unpopular opinion or a post that is seen as to be from "the wrong crowd" is unkindly treated.

Helioseism - I am sorry that you take offense at my considered statement. Firstly it was made after observing many inputs from 'newcomers' and analysing their content. Secondly if it is the language that offends that may be because you have misinterpreted my use of the word twaddle (i.e silly talk). Thirdly a lot of the posters who normally inhibit Racing Comments and have posted in TNF have usually made ill-judged statements about drivers past or present (quiet often deliberately to get a reaction). Finally I would like to thank you for giving respect to all the people on TNF and for not judging them. 

#509 helioseism

helioseism

• 1,429 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:17

Helioseism - I am sorry that you take offense at my considered statement. Firstly it was made after observing many inputs from 'newcomers' and analysing their content. Secondly if it is the language that offends that may be because you have misinterpreted my use of the word twaddle (i.e silly talk). Thirdly a lot of the posters who normally inhibit Racing Comments and have posted in TNF have usually made ill-judged statements about drivers past or present (quiet often deliberately to get a reaction). Finally I would like to thank you for giving respect to all the people on TNF and for not judging them. 

Steve --  I also am sorry that I reacted so strongly. It is clear that we each have our own set of opinions and attitudes, and that's the way ii ever shall be. No hard feelings on my end.

Frank

#510 D-Type

D-Type

• 8,045 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 19:02

I think I may have found a reson for some of the problems with the "SEARCH" function.  With the old software you could search the Nostalgia Forum and that included the current forum and the subforums.  With the new software, "Search This forum"  means the subforum you are in, so you have to search each subforum separately, i.e.

The main Nostalgia Forum

TNF's Archive

Historical Research

Racing Collectors, and

Motorcycle Racing Nostalgia

Progress?

#511 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 14,282 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 19:26

If you click on the little gear wheel to the right of the search box you get the Advanced Search function, which works similarly to the old search engine, although in a much slower, clunkier fashion. Here if you select the Nostalgia Forum to search in, you also search all the subforums.

#512 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 11,688 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:58

... although in a much slower, clunkier fashion.

Perfect summation of the 'new' forum.

#513 Roy C

Roy C

• 86 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:16

I don't visit this forum as much as before, as I find it a pain to use.

All show and not much go. :(

Edited by Roy C, 28 November 2013 - 09:16.

#514 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 14:36

Where's the 'show'?

Hopeless backward steps, but I'll still use it.

#515 Bill Becketts

Bill Becketts

• 319 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 20:00

I visit this forum virtually every day and post ocassionally.

I am in agreement with those who regret the new format and, like Ray, will continue to use it DESPITE the changes..for now at least.

If it was a Magazine then at least we could write to the Editor!

#516 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 21:14

Yes, that's true...

I recall one magazine changed its cover back to what it had been after the readers complained.

#517 Allen Brown

Allen Brown

• 4,861 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:22

If it was a magazine, you'd have paid for it so you'd have more of a say. This forum is funded by advertising and you can be sure Autosport know exactly how that is going for them. The big difference is that the new forum works on mobile and that is a critical audience now.

#518 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:16

I'll bet they'd be excited to know what's happening to their paid advertisers on my computer at the moment...

This crazy 'Superfish' deal is making life really hard, but it's all at the expense of paying advertisers.

#519 Roger Clark

Roger Clark

• 6,013 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:19

If it was a magazine, you'd have paid for it so you'd have more of a say. This forum is funded by advertising and you can be sure Autosport know exactly how that is going for them. The big difference is that the new forum works on mobile and that is a critical audience now.

Am I correct in thinking that the advertising revenue depends on the number of views?

Advertisement

#520 Dipster

Dipster

• 210 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:49

Allen Brown, on 30 Nov 2013 - 09:22, said:

That is true but if you buy a magazine or book there will be material to read between the covers written for you to read. Here folks look in to read what other visitors , not Autosport, have written. And a lot of that is a lot more interesting than some of the content found in magazines! So I see it as a two way thing. Autosport need interesting material posted to attract visitors which, in turn attracts advertisers. 

Thus it would make sense, I think, to keep posters happy. No posters = less revenue surely?

#521 D-Type

D-Type

• 8,045 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 16:01

I think we all understand the commercial considerations: usable on smart phones etc.  It's just the way it was handled. 

I believe the moderators of the different forums weren't even told the change was coming - let alone consulted. 

And although TNF may be a mite on a flea on the Autosport elephant it punches well above its weight in enhancing the reputation of the Autosport site and attracting new visitors to the whole Autosport site.  On that basis the particular requirements of TNF should have been addressed: the search facility and the longevity of some of the discussions on here are particular issues that come to mind.

#522 RTH

RTH

• 5,726 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 14:13

An it is still so horribly depressing to look at.

#523 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 11,688 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:44

Which is why I spend a heck of a lot less time on this forum.

#524 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,609 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 22:37

I should remind everybody that discussing the forum in public breaches the BB rules. However, as it's being done in a largely adult manner, I'll let it continue for now.

It may also be timely to remind folk that I didn't/don't make the rules... ;-)

#525 Dipster

Dipster

• 210 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:49

Twin Window, on 03 Dec 2013 - 22:37, said:

I should remind everybody that discussing the forum in public breaches the BB rules. However, as it's being done in a largely adult manner, I'll let it continue for now.

It may also be timely to remind folk that I didn't/don't make the rules... ;-)

Twinny,

I am sure that all TNFers fully understand your last point and  that you were put in a difficult position by the changes.

#526 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:19

We also should understand that criticism could lead to the closure of this thread...

Which is the ONLY venue we have to air problems and ask for help.

Yes, I meant that, the ONLY one.

#527 arttidesco

arttidesco

• 5,662 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:22

I mentioned before the contrast between black and white did not do it for me, seems the black has been softened a tad to dark grey which appears a little less intense but black is just not the right colour, I'd recommend a green base colour I'm sure there must be plenty of appropriate BRG's to choose from be it from BRM, Lotus and some lighter BRP tones for variation.

#528 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 1,894 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:40

I'm sure this isn't the right place to ask for help but I can't work out where that is - if anyone wants to point me in the right direction please do.

Anyway the problem is I can no longer post photos.

As before I've stored them on my own webspace and am trying to link to them - either using the button or typing in the [img] html codes etc and neither way works.

Using the button is useless, I type in the URL and the box just stays there and nothing happens - then closing the box down doesn't work, I have to return to the previous page to get out of it.

Typing in the html codes just highlights the link without showing the image.

I've also got a problem with quoting and have to bugger around flicking the lightswitch before quoting and then trying to get the cursor outside the box, but I was just about prepared to live with that.

Given I'm using the most popular Internet browser setup in the world (Windows with IE) I will resent any answer that suggest I install another browser (or any other bit of software that I don't want).

Needless to say, I'm finding this rather annoying and even resorted to clearing the cache which as I expected did not solve the problem but does cause some problems elsewhere!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#529 alansart

alansart

• 4,011 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 13:12

I'm sure this isn't the right place to ask for help but I can't work out where that is - if anyone wants to point me in the right direction please do.

Anyway the problem is I can no longer post photos.

As before I've stored them on my own webspace and am trying to link to them - either using the button or typing in the [img] html codes etc and neither way works.

Using the button is useless, I type in the URL and the box just stays there and nothing happens - then closing the box down doesn't work, I have to return to the previous page to get out of it.

Typing in the html codes just highlights the link without showing the image.

I've also got a problem with quoting and have to bugger around flicking the lightswitch before quoting and then trying to get the cursor outside the box, but I was just about prepared to live with that.

Given I'm using the most popular Internet browser setup in the world (Windows with IE) I will resent any answer that suggest I install another browser (or any other bit of software that I don't want).

Needless to say, I'm finding this rather annoying and even resorted to clearing the cache which as I expected did not solve the problem but does cause some problems elsewhere!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've had a few problems with the image not appearing when first posted but if I refresh the page, hey presto, it's there.

CobraLeMabsMono.jpg

Edit: It just did it with the attached photo  :confused:

Edited by alansart, 12 December 2013 - 13:14.

#530 Allan Lupton

Allan Lupton

• 3,032 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 13:18

There is an 18-page long thread here:

http://forums.autosp...tosport-forums/

which Is supposed to be the place for that, but there are still a number of unresolved problems that were raised there.

There are all sorts of normal procedures that have been hidden: I couldn't find a way to do that link in the normal way with a short descriptor visible and the html code out of sight. Probably needs one of those strangely-shaped and unexplained buttons that have proliferated since the downgrade.

#531 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 1,894 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 13:23

which Is supposed to be the place for that, but there are still a number of unresolved problems that were raised there.
There are all sorts of normal procedures that have been hidden: I couldn't find a way to do that link in the normal way with a short descriptor visible and the html code out of sight. Probably needs one of those strangely-shaped and unexplained buttons that have proliferated since the downgrade.

I did read all of that today and didn't find anything that helped - which just made me more frustrated at wasting more hours...

#532 D-Type

D-Type

• 8,045 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 14:13

To do what you want you
(1) highlight the full URL,
(2) copy it, then
(3) type your short descriptor ,
(4) highlight it and
(5) click on the link ikon, the padlock (or is it the link of a chain?) thingy

Your short descriptor appears with the URL in there like we used to have.  I think it is actually one click less.

But, what we do not have anywhere on the forums is a set of simple instructions or FAQs to cover things like this.  Presumably if you are of the age that you have to ask then you don't fit the profile of the advertisers' target audience.

#533 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 1,894 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 16:34

To do what you want you
(1) highlight the full URL,
(2) copy it, then
(3) type your short descriptor ,
(4) highlight it and
(5) click on the link ikon, the padlock (or is it the link of a chain?) thingy

Your short descriptor appears with the URL in there like we used to have.  I think it is actually one click less.

But, what we do not have anywhere on the forums is a set of simple instructions or FAQs to cover things like this.  Presumably if you are of the age that you have to ask then you don't fit the profile of the advertisers' target audience.

If only it were that simple.

When I paste or type the URL into the box (after pressing either the image or link icon) it just blocks.

If I try to get out of it by clicking close, cancel or the corner cross it brings up another window that only flips back to the previous box and the only way out is to revert to the previous page and lose anything I've typed.

I did manage to geenter the URL (by entering html codes) which could then be clicked and take you to another page to see the image, but what I wanted was to include the image within my reply.

The process works in another Internet browser but I don't see why I should be forced to change from the most common one to another (my computer is fast enough (i7, SSD drive etc) that I do not need a 'faster' browser and my 120 MB/s internet connection is fast enough that even the  'slow' new format loads quickly).

I'm old enough to have programmed computers on punch cards, but mainly used basic, Fortran etc, I remember the days before Windows (or Apple) and have built and repaired/setup many computers over the years so I feel I'm not entirely unskilled, which makes it very frustrating when I can't sort the problem out (which is presumably because I'm not doing anything wrong and it is the website that is the problem).

I'm also male so avoid reading manuals, help files and similar unless it is the last resort - which is what these postings are!

Edited by Peter Morley, 12 December 2013 - 16:35.

#534 B Squared

B Squared

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:20

I tried posting a couple of photos this morning in the exact same manner that I have since joining TNF five years ago and the Reply to this Topic field will no longer accept the pasting of the code. I even tried copying and pasting the code of photos I have already submitted, but it will not respond to those either. I last posted a photo two days ago without issue. However, I do now have emotion smileys. :down:

#535 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 1,894 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:39

Brian

That sounds like exactly the same issues as I have.

Grackle has suggested it might be something to do with last Tuesday's weekly Microsoft updates which might fit in with your timescale, I wasn't sure how long I'd had the problem since it is sometime since I'd tried to upload images.

But I'm not sure I'd actually installed this weeks updates when I found the problem.

Hopefully someone can pass the message on to the website/forum designers so that they can find a solution - I didn't find a way of contacting them and the help files only tell you how to use the features that aren't working...

I'm also really pleased that I now have a load of emoticons to choose from :rotfl:

Peter

#536 B Squared

B Squared

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:01

Thanks Peter - my Microsoft updates concluded immediately before trying to post the photos. For what it's worth, I hit the quote button to respond to Peter's reply and guess what - the quote function no longer works either. This is certainly a test of patience. Possibly us old guys just aren't sharp enough to take in and apply all of these wonderful new improvements. :stoned:

#537 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 1,894 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:15

Makes you wonder if one of the advertisers is a Microsoft rival and they are trying to convince us to switch to their product.

As someone who is (apparently) older and therefore supposedly wiser I resent companies that deliberately change products in order to convince you to buy new ones - particularly those with fruit based logos...

I'm starting to feel the same way about a certain forum - it's been long enough that I've almost forgotten what the previous colour scheme looked like but I do remember that it worked.

#538 B Squared

B Squared

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:44

"As someone who is (apparently) older...."

No offense intended.

Another by the way, without the quote function, I attempted to copy and paste the phrase in quotes above, but the Reply to this Topic field will not accept ANY pasting function apparently. I had to type in the intended quote.

#539 E.B.

E.B.

• 1,693 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:57

Another by the way, without the quote function, I attempted to copy and paste the phrase in quotes above, but the Reply to this Topic field will not accept ANY pasting function apparently. I had to type in the intended quote.

A possible solution is to click on the icon that looks like a light switch in the top left corner of the reply box. This then seems to restore the quote facility. Works for me, anyway.

Advertisement

#540 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 1,894 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:58

"As someone who is (apparently) older...."

No offense intended.

Just managed a quote by flicking the top left light switch then pasting and then flicking the light switch again... problem is then getting the cursor outside the box...

My age comment wasn't aimed at you, just a general comment about how I'm slowly realising I'm not as young as I think I am (or act!) - which is being further reinforced by a lack of ability to fix this stupid computer problem and a very round number birthday next year...

Hmm was just going to post an emoticon of someone banging a head against a wall but the emoticons have disappeared now... maybe someone is looking at the problem and has reverted to a previous solution.

Perhaps I should give up on this and go out into the cold and investigate why the bloody Alfa won't start (when I already know why - because it is Italian).

Peter

p.s. got beaten to the quote comment, but it requires some messing around or none WYSIWYG replying...

Edited by Peter Morley, 13 December 2013 - 13:59.

#541 kayemod

kayemod

• 7,167 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 14:14

Thanks Peter - my Microsoft updates concluded immediately before trying to post the photos. For what it's worth, I hit the quote button to respond to Peter's reply and guess what - the quote function no longer works either. This is certainly a test of patience. Possibly us old guys just aren't sharp enough to take in and apply all of these wonderful new improvements. :stoned:

This probably doesn't help most of you, but I'm using Firefox, download all the Windows updates, and everything like the quote function is working OK for me, I don't much like the way the current forum works, and certainly not the way it looks, but everything still seems to work for me pretty much the same as it has done for the last few months. Also, I also still have all of those awful 'smiley' things when I post. I used one yesterday for the first time ever in all the years I've been on the net, if you lot hang around for a few more years, I may even decide to use another one.

#542 B Squared

B Squared

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 14:14

Just managed a quote by flicking the top left light switch then pasting and then flicking the light switch again... problem is then getting the cursor outside the box...

My age comment wasn't aimed at you, just a general comment about how I'm slowly realising I'm not as young as I think I am (or act!) - which is being further reinforced by a lack of ability to fix this stupid computer problem and a very round number birthday next year...

Hmm was just going to post an emoticon of someone banging a head against a wall but the emoticons have disappeared now... maybe someone is looking at the problem and has reverted to a previous solution.

Perhaps I should give up on this and go out into the cold and investigate why the bloody Alfa won't start (when I already know why - because it is Italian).

Peter

p.s. got beaten to the quote comment, but it requires some messing around or none WYSIWYG replying...

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'd already tried the "light switch" - no quote functions for me. No multi quote functions either and emoticons have gone away too....

edit: What the hell, when I previewed the post - you can now see the above quote and the emoticons have returned - I'm beginning to feel like I'm going bats@*t crazy. :drunk:

I've got the day off of work, so I think I'm off for a while to run errands and such. We'll come back to this beast later and see if it is still problematic in these areas. I've always enjoyed putting photos up, kind of a shame that this ability is no longer available to me. Oh well, it was a good run.

#543 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 16:18

Originally posted by B Squared

My quotes always work... but I set it all up myself, just copy and paste the type I'm quoting, I only ever use the 'quick reply' setup at the bottom of the page and there's probably a bit more work involved.

I hate that you can't do anything about the image codes in quoted posts, there are so many downsides to the new setup that I can understand everyone's frustrations.

By the way, Brian, did you get any photos of my wife at Watkins Glen?

#544 B Squared

B Squared

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 18:14

Thanks Ray - I'll look at my photos and see if I have any, again I'm so sorry for your loss my friend.

#545 FredF1

FredF1

• 1,951 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 16:58

This probably doesn't help most of you, but I'm using Firefox, download all the Windows updates, and everything like the quote function is working OK for me, I don't much like the way the current forum works, and certainly not the way it looks, but everything still seems to work for me pretty much the same as it has done for the last few months. Also, I also still have all of those awful 'smiley' things when I post. I used one yesterday for the first time ever in all the years I've been on the net, if you lot hang around for a few more years, I may even decide to use another one.

I was forced to install Adblock as the Reader's Comments forum was unusable thanks to aggressive spamming by Google Ads. How brainless is that? Spam the bejaysus out of your site users until they install the software to block all your adverts? :rolleyes:

#546 kayemod

kayemod

• 7,167 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 18:26

I was forced to install Adblock as the Reader's Comments forum was unusable thanks to aggressive spamming by Google Ads. How brainless is that? Spam the bejaysus out of your site users until they install the software to block all your adverts? :rolleyes:

I installed Adblock years ago, though it's only since the "upgrade" that it's been an essential for using Autosport forums, is it Google Ads that are the culprits here? I don't suppose it's possible for the site owners to know if the ads are getting through to their intended targets, though surely they can work out the likely user reaction for themselves. A few ads do get through, in most cases for Mercedes cars, Vodafone, and believe it or not Lady's red knickers, and I gather from others' comments that I'm far from alone on that last one. Something does puzzle me though, how do Autosport/Google know that I'm a Mercedes-driving cross dresser who is on his phone a lot, is my guilty secret out at last?

#547 h4887

h4887

• 875 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 20:44

Adverts? What adverts?   :confused:

#548 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:33

Trying to post this picture is very trying:

bhtw.jpg

#549 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 53,840 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:34

bhtw.jpg

bhtw.jpg

It's there when you quote or edit, however...

#550 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 14,282 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:02

All your posts of that photo appear fine to me, Ray, including the two in the Imageshack thread.

This glitch has been with us for weeks now. I'm beginning to think they don't know how to fix it. (I'd post an appropriate emoticon here, but they are still denied me - another glitch unfixed after many weeks).