Photo

Patricia (McLaren) Hunter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Giraffe

Giraffe

• 7,316 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 13:39

I have just seen the death announced on the thread "Gone but not forgotten" of Bruce McLaren's elder sister, Patricia. It reads that she was involved with the Bruce McLaren Trust, and I recall very recently her appearance on another thread infront of a display case and holding a set of Bruce's overalls, but I cannot locate this posting.
It would be timely and appropriate if this was to be posted again; can anyone with a better memory than mine assist please?

Advertisement

#2 Giraffe

Giraffe

• 7,316 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 14:26

I have just seen the death announced on the thread "Gone but not forgotten" of Bruce McLaren's elder sister, Patricia. It reads that she was involved with the Bruce McLaren Trust, and I recall very recently her appearance on another thread infront of a display case and holding a set of Bruce's overalls, but I cannot locate this posting.
It would be timely and appropriate if this was to be posted again; can anyone with a better memory than mine assist please?

My mind has finally cleared, and I have remembered that the photo in question was actually of Bruce's younger sister and founder of the Bruce McLaren Trust, Jan which features in an article about the Trust in the March/April edition of Vintage Motorsport.

Nevertheless, my condolences to the McLaren family.