* * * * - 6 votes

Gran Turismo 5

• Please log in to reply
1335 replies to this topic

#551 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 23:59

Hehe...it may seem pointless at 1st but as you get your drivers to higher levels it's a good way of earning cash while you're busy doing other stuff. If I'm doing dishes, watching the game, packing my wheel up for the night, whatever, I'll have my drivers racing and earning me dough. Right now I have them earing me about 16000 in just over 4 min. Of course you have to check up on them as they get bored and need to be told to pick up the pace.

I meant pointless sitting like I was driving.

Advertisement

#552 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 23:59

Peeko, I think the point Darby was trying to make, was that he'd sat in his race seat, holding his wheel, whilst Bob drove....

Yes, that.

#553 SRi130Brett

SRi130Brett

• 341 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:50

Hehe...it may seem pointless at 1st but as you get your drivers to higher levels it's a good way of earning cash while you're busy doing other stuff. If I'm doing dishes, watching the game, packing my wheel up for the night, whatever, I'll have my drivers racing and earning me dough. Right now I have them earing me about 16000 in just over 4 min. Of course you have to check up on them as they get bored and need to be told to pick up the pace.

What B spec races are you doing to earn that in 4 mins?

I do the same, leave B spec running while Im out for a fag or something. But most races take at least 10mins. For some reason they make you do twice as many laps in B spec. Would rather have a few more in A spec to be honest.

#554 Dunder

Dunder

• 6,784 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 16:08

New wheel to be the official wheel for GT5.

Its from Thrustmaster:

Posted Image

Its aimed at the high end of wheels and will go head to head with the G27. Out of the box, it doesnt come with a H pad gear shift but you can one one separately.

My 'ole G25 is sowing signs of it age and new equipment will soon be a necessity.
Unless the specs of this are very, very good am I not sure why anyone would opt for it over the G27. Thrustmaster's reputation is not exactly stellar.

From what I can see, we are probably looking at around GBP 400 (USD 600) when the shifter is taken into account.

#555 Peeko

Peeko

• 3,211 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 17:24

Yes, that.

Woooops!

What B spec races are you doing to earn that in 4 mins?

I do the same, leave B spec running while Im out for a fag or something. But most races take at least 10mins. For some reason they make you do twice as many laps in B spec. Would rather have a few more in A spec to be honest.

The Daytona race under Supercar Festival in the Professional series. If you have the Minotla Toyata 88C maxed your drivers can finish it pretty quickly. If you haven't got that car you can buy a '09 ZR1 and make race modifications to it and max it out as well. Not as fast as the Toyota but still does it well under 5 min.

#556 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,607 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 22:04

Can anyone give me some tips for the Sebastien Loeb Challenge? First one at Toscana I've got Silver with 2 tenths to shave off for Gold.. that's fine.

Eiger K Trail is impossible!!! I keep bogging down in the slow corners... tracked it down to the TC which is fairly useless when on. Turned that off and it's still happening!?! I'm good at DiRT so it's not a rallying thing... do I need to turn anything else up or down? Ended up 9 seconds off bronze!!!

I have: TCS - 0, 4WD 40-60, ASM off, ABS - 1, Brake balance 5-5.

#557 Mat

Mat

• 7,674 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 23:46

My 'ole G25 is sowing signs of it age and new equipment will soon be a necessity.
Unless the specs of this are very, very good am I not sure why anyone would opt for it over the G27. Thrustmaster's reputation is not exactly stellar.

From what I can see, we are probably looking at around GBP 400 (USD 600) when the shifter is taken into account.

Agreed.

#558 Doughnut King

Doughnut King

• 479 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 00:04

Is it just me or is making money in this game really drawn out.

Nothing pays proportionately to the effort to put into it, a two hour endurance race pays less than a couple of races that take less than 10 minutes. You're lucky if your car is paid off by the championship you enter it into after three attempts.

#559 Peeko

Peeko

• 3,211 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:58

Is it just me or is making money in this game really drawn out.

Nothing pays proportionately to the effort to put into it, a two hour endurance race pays less than a couple of races that take less than 10 minutes. You're lucky if your car is paid off by the championship you enter it into after three attempts.

American Championship in the Extreme series I think. With soft tires on the tuned Vette and no setup changes (except max downforce in the front and none in the rear) I can finish the race in 3:38 and it pays 98000.

Edited by Peeko, 08 December 2010 - 01:59.

Advertisement

#560 Matti Poika

Matti Poika

• 94 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:42

Can anyone give me some tips for the Sebastien Loeb Challenge? First one at Toscana I've got Silver with 2 tenths to shave off for Gold.. that's fine.

Eiger K Trail is impossible!!! I keep bogging down in the slow corners... tracked it down to the TC which is fairly useless when on. Turned that off and it's still happening!?! I'm good at DiRT so it's not a rallying thing... do I need to turn anything else up or down? Ended up 9 seconds off bronze!!!

I have: TCS - 0, 4WD 40-60, ASM off, ABS - 1, Brake balance 5-5.

Out of the three I found Eiger K the most enjoyable, It’s nothing like Dirt 2 so using a style you’d adopt in that game just won’t work here. (at least the one I use on Dirt 2 doesn’t)
Basically make sure you do all your braking before the corners as most corners are lot slower than you would think.
Don’t come fully off the power at all during the corners (as that upsets the balance of the car), instead try and keep about quarter throttle and then ease it to full as you come to the exit of the corner. (that should also stop you from bogging down)
Most of all though keep it as tidy as possible, no sliding at all in the slow corners. Even without keeping up with the Ghost car I managed to complete it 10 seconds clear of the gold time without making any changes to the car settings. (which surprised me as I’ve got nowhere near that type of advantage on any of the other timed challenges)

#561 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,607 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 17:03

So this afternoon I thought I'd do one more shot at Eiger K on Automatic just to see if I could get any closer... now 15 seconds off bronze. I decide to go to manual gears and on my very next run get 1.5 seconds under Gold.....

Keeping the throttle on through the corners was a great help too cheers Matti, everything flowed so much better and keeping a gear above what the game recommended helped, got much more stable traction out of the corners.

#562 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:27

Race modified ZR1 on racing softs is a heavenly car to drive (thanks Jambo).

#563 Ninjastar

Ninjastar

• 75 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 14:37

Completed all the licenses gold! Now to get on with the game, I'm level 17 A spec/11 B spec. Just need to revisit the lotus topgear challenge, only completed that with a 3rd place initially. Such a time zapper!

Unexpected favorite, online topgear drag races!

#564 baddog

baddog

• 23,467 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 22:29

I cannot believe how utterly horrible those loti are in the special event topgear

Really. Gods.

#565 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,499 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 00:33

I cannot believe how utterly horrible those loti are in the special event topgear

I have a theory - it occured to me with the original Grand Turismo - that all Japanese cars are designed to handle well, and all non-Japanese cars are designed to handle badly, especially the lotus Elise. Even In 5 Prologue, the Elise handles like a bucket o' jelly, and if you race against a field including several Elises, guess what you see spinning off all the time - Lotus Elises. Conspiracy theorist, moi?

#566 Matti Poika

Matti Poika

• 94 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:47

Really. Gods.

The only reason they handle so badly is because they are using the Comfort Hard tyres, personally once i'd nailed the technique I found the challenge quite enjoyable.

I kitted out a 111R with racing soft tyres for the British Lightweight races, it was an absolute riot on the Top Gear track. Powering through Hammerhead and the second to last corner while up on two wheels was great fun. It's the only race so far that I’ve bothered to watch the replay :rotfl:

#567 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 16:04

Done the (rather odd) advanced race on the TG track but I've given up on the Elise race, cannot control the car under braking.

#568 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,607 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 20:42

Anyone played online yet? I haven't tried it myself, but was wondering whether it's as easy-to-use (for me anyway) as the Codemasters systems in DiRT and F1?

Also, anyone a bit tired of the grind for XP yet? I'm at level 22 and starting to get a bit bored of doing loads of the same events to get credits and xp... Suzuka in the rain in the SuperGT race is good, as the 10 lap Daytona one in the NASCAR championship (I have way more respect for NASCAR now!)

Favourite car in your garage? It's between my SuperGT Lexus and my McLaren MP4-12C. Also love driving the Maserati GT, it's so oversteery!!

#569 Slowinfastout

Slowinfastout

• 9,681 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 21:38

Done the (rather odd) advanced race on the TG track but I've given up on the Elise race, cannot control the car under braking.

I got to a point where I was getting silver all the time, and there was no way I'd get gold... but then, just as I was about to give up, the leader (always red elise) literally spun out on his own on the straight after the follow through, and I got gold.

It felt cheap and a big relief at the same time lol..

I dunno why they made the Elise handle like that in stock form though, sure makes one's arse bite the chair.

I spent loads of credits on one and after tweaking the setup it is very fast and rock-stable without any TC or assists, so it's not like the car is fundamentally wrong as such..

Edited by Slowinfastout, 10 December 2010 - 21:38.

#570 Ninjastar

Ninjastar

• 75 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:25

Ive played a lot more B spec recently, and now im level with my A spec level at 17. I finished the professional cup and the prize for that was the Zonda R! Standard settings on race hard tyres with NO assists, that things an animal!! I softened it up (Springs, damper rebound and rear toe) and put some racing softs on it, now its somewhat controllable.

Now im starting to do expert races on B Spec, that gets points tally up pretty quickly, over 4000 per race win. On the flip side, my A spec Cup status is pretty poor. Ive only won 1 cup in Beginner and Amateur, my points came from license tests and special events.

#571 MattFoster

MattFoster

• 4,772 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:27

My favourite car is the little 350cc Honda Z that I won for completing the Japanese Classic championship, oh and the 1970 Galant GTO I used to win it. It was awesome trying to hold back the Dome Zero in the Galant. Was worth the cost of the game alone.

The only replays I have watched was the Classic Japanese Races and the Kombi race on the TG test track. Was a hoot getting the tail out in the Kombi at 100kph :)

#572 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 2,818 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:32

Cars like the Elise are not bad, they just have the wrong tyres. If you put on soft slick racing tyres it's a world of difference and suddenly it's so fast through the corners. Unfortunately though, you cannot do that in special or license events.

#573 Arn

Arn

• 1,630 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:16

I am level 28 now and the GT part of the game has become a boring XP grind to level 30 to unlock the Red Bull X1, so I have spent alot of time online instead. Most people cant drive and are overly aggressive spending more time off the track than on it, but you do bump into some nice racers once in a while. Like almost a week ago when I was around level 25, I saw this level 35 german guy with his Red Bull X1 lapping around Monza. The guy was very good and the speed of the thing looked unreal.

Yesterday I drove in an arranged first race of a series of championship races put together by some guys, who I met online that can keep the cars on track.
The race was 30 laps around Laguna Seca with the car choice of either the Castrol Supra or the blue Calsonic GT-R and it was by far my best experience in GT5 yet. I had trouble finding the server so I arrived late for qualifying and qualified a lowly 9. out of 10. The race though went really well, and after an almost race long fight for the lead, I came second after the crazy level 35 X1 guy. People were very civilized and you could see that everyone tried to avoid contact. This is definately the way the GT5 online experience should be, instead of the mindless bumber car ride you normally get online.

It would be nice if we could arrange an Atlas board GT5 championship or something instead of just hotlapping.

Edited by Arn, 13 December 2010 - 10:19.

#574 Shiftin

Shiftin

• 5,932 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 17:49

In earlier GT I always find the rally easy money... :up:

But now... :confused:

I can't get speed in the car. This weekend I unlocked the Sebastian Loeb rally challenge. I am 10 seconds of the pace. :|

Same with the amateur rally challenge in the specials... The cars feel like a yaris. No speed at all....

Any tips..?

#575 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,517 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 17:54

In earlier GT I always find the rally easy money... :up:

But now... :confused:

I can't get speed in the car. This weekend I unlocked the Sebastian Loeb rally challenge. I am 10 seconds of the pace. :|

Same with the amateur rally challenge in the specials... The cars feel like a yaris. No speed at all....

Any tips..?

Yes, turn off all driving aids except skid recovery system. If your GT3 times (ah memories) wheel still works with PS3, try with wheel.
wheel has much more control with separated accelerator and brake so you don't even have to use skid recovery.

Don't slide much, avoid wheel spin and if necessary use bigger gear that suggested.

I did early rally events with Citroen C4 road car. Just got fixed suspension, transmission. Buy rear wing, all body weight reducions and all tuning parts: all exhaustpipes, airfilters). But, do not get engine stage level tune-ups! Car will have too much BHP so you cannot entry in amateur rallying. Same car is alright for intermediate events of Rallying too but they allow 100 bhp more. Use part combinations to aim near allowed BHP limit. Pro level rallying events needs proper Rally car, so if you have for example B-group Lancia Delta S4, it's guaranteed gold for remaining special stages. :)

Edited by The Kanisteri, 13 December 2010 - 18:03.

#576 Shiftin

Shiftin

• 5,932 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 18:03

Thanks mate.... Yes, the memories!! :up:

Wheel still works, same one... :up:

But I am going to try your tips first with the controller..

Thanks kani. I will let you know....

#577 Shiftin

Shiftin

• 5,932 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 18:06

Hehe,

Thanks fot the update!! but you are a fin. You guys rock at this stuff.

That's why T.Pirhonen is my second man!

#578 MattFoster

MattFoster

• 4,772 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 00:00

Gave the AMG challenge a go last night. The old 300SL was so much fun to drive around the 'ring. I wish they hadn't put the other cars on the track for the last challenge, it definitely cost me 10 seconds with them getting in the way.

#579 Nobody

Nobody

• 1,413 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:40

Gave the AMG challenge a go last night. The old 300SL was so much fun to drive around the 'ring. I wish they hadn't put the other cars on the track for the last challenge, it definitely cost me 10 seconds with them getting in the way.

yup, she's a beauty.

Almost drives itself, don't worry about turning just get the weight balance/roll right coming into a turn and POWER!

Advertisement

#580 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:58

The old one's nice, but the GT SLS on the next challenge I found to be fantastic to drive there.

#581 kosmic33

kosmic33

• 1,547 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 22:28

I wish they hadn't put the other cars on the track for the last challenge, it definitely cost me 10 seconds with them getting in the way.

Are you alonso in disguise? :lol:

#582 Arn

Arn

• 1,630 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:25

I finally reached level 30 to unlock the X1 Sebastian Vettel challenge after doing 3 Indy 500 races. The Minolta Toyota can easily take the corners flat, so what I did was put some tape on the X button on the joypad and then I made a nice playlist on my Iphone, so it was actually quite relaxing to do the race like that with cruise control. It takes around 2 hours and 23 minutes and you get 268.000 XP points so I think it is the fastest way to get points. Money wise it is alot better to do the shorter races over and over again.

The X1 challenge is very difficult. It feels like you have to go so fast just to beat the bronze time, and the car is crazy to drive because it is so fast. The speed is something you have to get used to. The guy who can drive that car consistantly close to the limit, without going off, has my full respect. The grip is insane, with traction control on 0 you can still floor it out of slow corners and E.g. 130R is taken flat out so easily, likewise with the Schumacher S on Nurburgring.

I didnt keep track of time but I think it took me 2-3 hours to complete. You have to drive 2 laps on Nurburgring, Monza and Suzuka. Monza was quite easy and Nurburgring was much harder but Suzuka for me was by far the most difficult. I think I spent twice as much time on that one than the others combined. Having read that you have to go very fast to beat the times, my approach was to go fast right from the start, so I crashed alot. But it meant that when I reached the finish for the first time at Monza and Suzuka I got bronze and at Nurburgring it was by the second finish.

The GT part of the game is basically finished for me so now there is only online racing left. Hope to see some of you guys online :wave:

Edited by Arn, 16 December 2010 - 09:25.

#583 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 26,631 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 14:56

I finally reached level 30 to unlock the X1 Sebastian Vettel challenge after doing 3 Indy 500 races. The Minolta Toyota can easily take the corners flat, so what I did was put some tape on the X button on the joypad and then I made a nice playlist on my Iphone, so it was actually quite relaxing to do the race like that with cruise control. It takes around 2 hours and 23 minutes and you get 268.000 XP points so I think it is the fastest way to get points. Money wise it is alot better to do the shorter races over and over again.

So nothing has changed since GT3 then? They insist on having you trawl through 8,000 DEAD BORING races taking 4 hours each to unlock the next "level:" or the next car. Completely ruined it for me 6 years ago and seems it's still got this utterly STUPID way of designing the game flow.

#584 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,178 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 15:26

Yup! Those slanty eyed little gits have set me up for pain again! :evil:

Wait until you've gone through an entire "Special event/challenge" and it gives you a bloody paint colour!! :evil: :evil: AAAAARRRGHHH!!

I say we drop a bomb on them!!!

<ahem> :blush:

<leaves the room>

Edited by Tony Mandara, 16 December 2010 - 15:46.

#585 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,517 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:23

So nothing has changed since GT3 then? They insist on having you trawl through 8,000 DEAD BORING races taking 4 hours each to unlock the next "level:" or the next car. Completely ruined it for me 6 years ago and seems it's still got this utterly STUPID way of designing the game flow.

So you want all now and immediately then?

Though Gran Turismo games has no storyline, intention is to build career from scratch, from slower cars to faster, from cheaper to expensive.
If you look for driving experience with top notch cars, you should get rFactor and download whatever cars you like into it.

Edited by The Kanisteri, 17 December 2010 - 08:23.

#586 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,178 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:30

So you want all now and immediately then?....

Not as such...

I myself am currently on level 16 exp. (Yeah, yeah! A little slow, but I do have a job and a life! ;) ) I have two races left in (I think) the professional series, namely the GT World Championship and the Classic (sports?) car trophy. I had 335,000 to spend and the best bet seemed to be the Spoon S2000 race car, costing 145,000. I entered the GTWC after juicing the car up to the max and promptly got passed on the starting straight of the first race (La Sarthe) by a classic Ferrari before I even got moving. :blush:
That particular car can be purchased in the Ferrari showroom......for 20,000,000!!!!! :well:
Don't even get me started on B-spec!! :evil:

#587 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,517 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:27

I'm working too and haven't played really for week since I've been busy. Heh, on wednesday I drove in real life 800km to home and then had some mulled wine and vodka and then golded 3rd level of AMG Challenge. And they say do not drink and drive...;)

#588 FranDaMan

FranDaMan

• 641 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 14:53

Thought it would be good to get hold of a 458 and a MP4-12C to compare them, since they're being touted as rivals in the motoring press. Lapped them round the nurburgring with just 1s difference! Both absolutely brilliant cars, can't wait for the McLaren to be launched properly next year. (McLaren came out on top just)

Also, who else is trying to find the soundtrack to the ending movie? It must be the most sought after bit of music on the web at the moment :lol:

#589 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,517 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 16:26

One event of AMG Challenge to drive. AMG SLS '10 with normal tires, around wet Nürburgring track, traffic and time limits for gold, silver and bronze. Should be fun.
So far I have driven only with gamepad, maybe this is the milestone to switch on proper wheel. :D

#590 baddog

baddog

• 23,467 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 20:40

So you want all now and immediately then?

I think its unfair to be rude. Gran Turismo's game model is not at all for everyone. Traditional power-gamer types often struggle with its approach, ending up exploiting easily repeatable points-money gaining races or b spec to race through the game then complaining that it was boring. Those who dont actually enjoy struggling to win a race in a slightly underpowered 70s japanese saloon just may not get anything from it.

It may simply not be the game for them. For me its fantastic, Ive played it more than any other PS3 game already, and its clear I will end up playing it more than all the others put together. But it has very real flaws.

#591 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,517 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 22:47

I didn't mean to be rude.

But there's people for example for GTA games they get game, seeks cheat codes for everything and goes around doing anything they want. Then they whine how boring it is.

Same applies into GT games. To have X1 and win sunday cup against some 1 litre city cars and it's again time to whine how boring game is...;)

#592 baddog

baddog

• 23,467 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 23:55

I didn't mean to be rude.

But there's people for example for GTA games they get game, seeks cheat codes for everything and goes around doing anything they want. Then they whine how boring it is.

Same applies into GT games. To have X1 and win sunday cup against some 1 litre city cars and it's again time to whine how boring game is...;)

There are, but the people you are replying to are not such people.

#593 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,499 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:58

There are, but the people you are replying to are not such people.

Biggest laugh/thrill I've had so far is using my first car, a Toyota Levin, against a bunch of super-cars round Tokyo 246 (?), completely swamped on the drag down to Turn 1, no cars visible after Turn 3, getting up to P7 in the twiddly bits, left for dead again... Three laps of hilarity, finishing last, or possibly 11th!

#594 kosmic33

kosmic33

• 1,547 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 17:27

Quick question!
Is anyone else having as much trouble as I am controlling a NASCAR on the daytona banking with a normal control pad?
Its doing my head in!

#595 Der Pate

Der Pate

• 624 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 17:54

Quick question!
Is anyone else having as much trouble as I am controlling a NASCAR on the daytona banking with a normal control pad?
Its doing my head in!

Me too! - I gave up after half an hour...

#596 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,517 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 20:56

There's trick for Nascar events.
Enable advanced car controls or what they are called from controller setups (you have to map buttons for those). In event, quickly search way to turn ASM off.
now you are able to drive quicker with Nascar car. It won't work from event menu because ASM is locked, but in event it is possible...

Very usefull to set up brake bias for some license test as well!
For example, putting brake power 10 to front and 10 to rear you can get gold from accelerate n' brake license tests.

#597 baddog

baddog

• 23,467 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 22:06

Biggest laugh/thrill I've had so far is using my first car, a Toyota Levin, against a bunch of super-cars round Tokyo 246 (?), completely swamped on the drag down to Turn 1, no cars visible after Turn 3, getting up to P7 in the twiddly bits, left for dead again... Three laps of hilarity, finishing last, or possibly 11th!

Exactly. What I love about GT is it gives you that AND a fantastic sim of a race car around suzuka

#598 Ali_G

Ali_G

• 18,372 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 22:42

Just a question guys. I find that a lot of the tuned cars are very unstable under braking. I have a full tuned Gallardo and it's a pain in the hole under braking. It's also liable for the back end to snap out when I lift off the accelerator while going through a corner.

Any suggestion on suspension settings to combat this ?

#599 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,499 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 23:00

It's also liable for the back end to snap out when I lift off the accelerator while going through a corner.

I think you might find that in real life!

Advertisement

#600 kosmic33

kosmic33

• 1,547 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 23:35

Just a question guys. I find that a lot of the tuned cars are very unstable under braking. I have a full tuned Gallardo and it's a pain in the hole under braking. It's also liable for the back end to snap out when I lift off the accelerator while going through a corner.

Any suggestion on suspension settings to combat this ?

Try not to brake as suddenly

As for the lifting going through corners, try left foot braking, or if using a controller (like i do), hold the x button farther up your thumb and press the square button with the tip of your thumb