* * * * - 6 votes

Gran Turismo 5

• Please log in to reply
1335 replies to this topic

#801 Garagiste

Garagiste

• 3,785 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 23:09

I only put bob in the car when I'm too tired to carry on driving myself. Liked it much better in 4 when you could share the car with him for endurance races.
Loving the update and the new seasonals. :up:

Advertisement

#802 MrFondue

MrFondue

• 314 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:47

I only put bob in the car when I'm too tired to carry on driving myself. Liked it much better in 4 when you could share the car with him for endurance races.

Oh yeah, and I can remember driving the 2h Rome Endurance race in gt 2 thinking "oh my god, this is sooooo effin long". But I liked the gt 4 mode allowing you to share driving duty with your b-spec driver better too. When I first did the 24h Le Mans in only ran the first and last stint, winning by just 5 seconds :clap:

#803 pRy

pRy

• 10,716 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 13:56

The car borrow feature is nice. So now you can pick some cars to share with friends and they can access them and use them. It does seem however that if you share a car, you can't use it yourself until you decide to stop sharing it.

#804 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,385 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 14:01

That's a major problem for me with this game... It's not that I'm not 'committed' enough to do a 24-hour race non-stop, it's the amount of electricity I have to use to do my stints, and work and life in general. It's not practical, so either they need to implement a gave-save option, where you pick up where you left off (I remember some older games forced you to do only this if you had an in-game save) or mix the a- and b-spec modes again, and let me put my driver in for the times I can't drive.

That option surely sounds the most 'realistic', as all endurance racing is done in stints.

#805 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 26,016 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 16:14

Or just shorten the ****in races!!!!!!! I've been saying it for 6 years.

#806 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 17:58

The car borrow feature is nice. So now you can pick some cars to share with friends and they can access them and use them. It does seem however that if you share a car, you can't use it yourself until you decide to stop sharing it.

Yeah! Ali_G should buy Ferrari Formula 1 and lend it to us! :D

#807 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,491 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 14:31

I thought that once you had registered your details your name came up as the driver of any car you belted yourself into. All I get is 'User'. I'm thinking of changing my name to Al User Jr.

#808 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 15:50

That's odd!

That was one of the only things that actually did work for me!

Hmmm.... User Matthews just doesn't sound good does it? ;)

Edited by Tony Mandara, 24 February 2011 - 15:51.

#809 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,491 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 16:50

Hmmm.... User Matthews just doesn't sound good does it?;)

Usain Matthews?

#810 Ali_G

Ali_G

• 17,716 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 19:16

Yeah! Ali_G should buy Ferrari Formula 1 and lend it to us! :D

I'll keep saving another bit.

Hammering B-spec at the moment. About to do the LeMans 24 Hours with the Red Bull X1.

#811 mmmcurry

mmmcurry

• 1,580 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 00:04

I did the first enduro race with the McLaren MP4-12C, won by 10 laps (should have been more). Was lapping on of the other cars (I forget which one) and the engine note reminded me of the cow noise from the ST version of Hard Driving!

Done more of the seasonal events, the seem a good money spinner.

Steve.

#812 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:29

Gonna have the PS3 online for the first time in a couple of months this weekend (Well, I like playing with myself......damn! I could have phrased that better!!!) and bite the bullet and update GT5 fully. :well:
I'm guessing that I'll have time to do a load of laundry, take the dog for a walk, prep dinner and compile the first draught of my impending three-part novel entitled CarWars. First being called: Episode 5 "(I've) No Hope." Followed by:Still episode 5 "The 24hr Races Strike Back." Rounding off with: Yep! Still episode 5 "Return of the (SAME BLOODY) Garage (THAT I'VE HAD FOUR TIMES ALREADY!)" :drunk: :drunk:

Joking aside, I'm really hoping that this is going to fix some of the issues I've been having, considering that I'm still playing, in effect, the v1.0 version. :well:

#813 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,491 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 13:56

Joking aside, I'm really hoping that this is going to fix some of the issues I've been having, considering that I'm still playing, in effect, the v1.0 version. :well:

I'm keen to know how you get on, TM, I haven't upgraded either, and I'm not sure how to do it - a long patch lead, I suppose, to - er - something.

#814 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 15:18

I'm keen to know how you get on, TM, I haven't upgraded either, and I'm not sure how to do it - a long patch lead, I suppose, to - er - something.

Zoi understaaand c'rekly, you'se need woona thowse in'ernet thingies. Paarenly yoo've gottta pootin' summa daat elektrikery stooff furst toow!

Seriously though, I'll report back on Monday. I'm not expecting it to be quick! :well:

Edited by Tony Mandara, 03 March 2011 - 15:19.

#815 Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews

• 17,491 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 18:40

Zoi understaaand c'rekly, you'se need woona thowse in'ernet thingies. Paarenly yoo've gottta pootin' summa daat elektrikery stooff furst toow!

Seriously though, I'll report back on Monday. I'm not expecting it to be quick! :well:

I never realised you were from Devon! All those years on Holland and still got the burr, eh? You can take the man out of Totnes, but you can't take Totnes out of the man! Well, got electricity, got some electric string (just relised I've got nearly 100 metres of Cat5-E cable in my loft!), it's really just a hint about the procedure that I await with bated breath...

#816 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:29

I never realised you were from Devon! All those years on Holland and still got the burr, eh? You can take the man out of Totnes, but you can't take Totnes out of the man! Well, got electricity, got some electric string (just relised I've got nearly 100 metres of Cat5-E cable in my loft!), it's really just a hint about the procedure that I await with bated breath...

"Waaa'lll oi".... Oh bugger that!!

As expected it was LARGE . 603MB. Another 45(+!) mins! I feel like I've installed the game now three times. :eek: Odd that the updates on my (60G) PS3 were 603MB whereas the same updates on a 40G PS3 was 305MB. :drunk: :drunk:
All the issues I had with the game are now gone. :D . I can now actually notice the difference between comfort (i.e Aluminium!) tyres and racing tyres, which I couldn't before. B-spec Bob doesn't come "doughnuting" out of every corner any more either. :clap: :clap: (Seriously...in a 458 Italia he couldn't keep up with a Citroen Xantia!!!)

TM. :wave:
I see now that you were curious about the update procedure? Couldn't be more simple, it's exactly the same as system updates. Make the network connection, put in the disc and you will receive an update promt, scroll through a 20,000 word dissertation on legal excuses, or read it all if you're that bored. :eek: ......and then find something else to do for half an hour! (Don't worry about your game save, it won't affect it.)

Edited by Tony Mandara, 07 March 2011 - 12:30.

#817 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:31

A tip for anyone interested.

It would seem that B-Spec Bob is totally unable to drive around Laguna Seca in an 816(!!)bhp Buick special.... :mad: At the first corner, the left hander before going up the hill, entrance to the corkscrew and the final corner it (regardless of how many times you hit "Increase pace") brakes WAY too early. This results in being passed on the outside of all these corners by another car with half the bhp!! Down-tuning to a lower bhp doesn't help either, just gives you a slower car that still brakes too early! :drunk:

For the B-Spec muscle car race (Expert/Profesional?) use the Corvette ZR1! Don't waste nearly an hour trying to get the Buick arond the track like I did! ):

#818 davidedegiorgi

davidedegiorgi

• 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:44

Bob just needs some more experience. Lately I got my guys cracking at the 24h Le Mans, fourth in a row, with a 908HDi FAP. Great races with great passings and action. I almost messed up their efforts last time when I told them not to bother with the last pit stop with one lap to go. I considered tires but not gas... I had to "decrease pace" all around the last lap, with the R8 in second place was closing up the 1 lap gap. We made it with 14 seconds to spare.
Amazing amazing amazing race.

Now we're practising every now and then with some friends for the 24h a-spec. it's a long process, we'll probably try for the first time in the end of may.

I'm finally getting to like this game. It's about the pleasure of driving and racing.
I really don't understand people that puts bob in a X1 and forgets all about it, or the people that looks for tricks to get money and experience points. What is the bloody point?

You bought the game to play, then bloody play... if you just want to have a big collection of cars on a screen then surf the web.

#819 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:57

Amusingly, I didn't take much notice of the "driver attributes" when creating my first driver and seem to have inadvertantly created a hot headed Fin!! :drunk:

Maybe the game is just following my oddly idiotic mistakes!? Last night it awarded me a prize car, an RUF RGT :up: ......in bright, bubble gum pink!!! :down: :drunk:

Who the hell does it think I am? Paris Bloody Hilton?? :eek: :evil:

Edited by Tony Mandara, 18 March 2011 - 15:50.

Advertisement

#820 klyster

klyster

• 4,156 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 23:04

:up: ......in bright, bubble gum pink!!! :down: :drunk:

Who the hell does it think I am? Paris Bloody Hilton?? :eek: :evil:

lol, I was looking at your avatar just after reading that :lol:

#821 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:04

Have got Bob up to level 30. :clap:

At level 30 he still can't win "like the Wind" at Indy in a fully tricked-out XJ-9 Race car. :evil:
I can lap this track, in A-Spec, in this car in 41/42 sec. Bob can get nowhere close to this, even after 22 laps of hitting "Increase pace"!!! In ten laps in this car (A-Spec) I'm half a lap ahead or more at the end, whereas in 22 laps Bob can't break away from the pack, postions himself directly in front of the oposition on the straights when ahead and when behind positions himself slightly to the left and out of the slipstream!! (HHWWOOAAARGGH!!) When he actually does try to overtake on the straight he tries to do it on the right ( :confused: ) where there is only half a car's width and therefore gets himself boxed in. :well: Also on the short sections between turns 1&2 and 3&4 he hits the breaks precisely in between the turns (look for the white line) when he does not need to, bringing the next following car straight up his chuff at the start of the straight!!

After literally dozens of attempts I give up. Until I've got a RedBull X1 I'm not going near that race again. Sorrry davidedegiorgi but I need to think of preserving my controller which has nearly gone at high velocity into the wall several times.

Making me responsible for the actions of idiot AI is tatamount to cruelty! And making all the B-Spec races twice as long (at least) is just twisting the knife once it's in.

#822 Matti Poika

Matti Poika

• 94 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 15:33

Have got Bob up to level 30. :clap:

At level 30 he still can't win "like the Wind" at Indy in a fully tricked-out XJ-9 Race car. :evil:
I can lap this track, in A-Spec, in this car in 41/42 sec. Bob can get nowhere close to this, even after 22 laps of hitting "Increase pace"!!!

That might where you are going wrong, the higher you go into the red the more mistakes Bob will make. I try and keep my guys either smack in the middle or only just over which tends to do the trick :up:

#823 Mary Popsins

Mary Popsins

• 729 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 18:48

I thought that GT5 was gonna be crazy good with some amazing kart and NASCAR multiplayer compos. It's not the case I'm afraid. Unless I plug the G25 it's pretty boring (actually I fall asleep).

#824 jaisli

jaisli

• 1,202 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:07

I thought that GT5 was gonna be crazy good with some amazing kart and NASCAR multiplayer compos. It's not the case I'm afraid. Unless I plug the G25 it's pretty boring (actually I fall asleep).

As an offline "game", GT5 is pretty much a failure. The progression (after level 25) is a chore, there aren't enough events, the AI is not very competitive, etc.

Online, with the right group of PSN friends, it's hands down, the best racing game/sim on the PS3 by far.

#825 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:53

This is rumour which is readable between lines.

GTPlanet.net says there's little hints in GT5 website about old and new tracks. In best case some major update will bring into game 24 new (old) tracks!

http://www.gtplanet....ismo-5-website/

1. Driving Park (20r60r)
2. Apricot Hill
3. Citta di Aria
4. Costa di Amalfi
5. Grand Canyon
6. Hong Kong
7. Ice Arena
8. Infineon Raceway
9. Driving Park (Kashiwa)
10. Las Vegas
11. Midfield Raceway
12. Twin Ring Motegi
13. New York
14. George V Paris
15. Opera Paris (Tarmac)
16. Seattle Circuit
17. Seoul Circuit
18. Swiss Alps South
19. Tahiti Maze
20. Valencia Circuit
21. El Capitan
22. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt)
23. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt Mini)
24. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt Short)

#826 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:31

This is rumour which is readable between lines.

GTPlanet.net says there's little hints in GT5 website about old and new tracks. In best case some major update will bring into game 24 new (old) tracks!

http://www.gtplanet....ismo-5-website/

1. Driving Park (20r60r)
2. Apricot Hill
3. Citta di Aria
4. Costa di Amalfi
5. Grand Canyon
6. Hong Kong
7. Ice Arena
8. Infineon Raceway
9. Driving Park (Kashiwa)
10. Las Vegas
11. Midfield Raceway
12. Twin Ring Motegi
13. New York
14. George V Paris
15. Opera Paris (Tarmac)

16. Seattle Circuit
17. Seoul Circuit
18. Swiss Alps South
19. Tahiti Maze
20. Valencia Circuit
21. El Capitan
22. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt)

23. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt Mini)
24. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt Short)

AFAIK these should have been in the game anyway!

If true then I guess this is gonna' mean another 1/2hr+ update? Christ! Nearly three hours installing and updating..... I should have bought a PC!! :well:

#827 Peeko

Peeko

• 3,210 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 16:00

As an offline "game", GT5 is pretty much a failure. The progression (after level 25) is a chore, there aren't enough events, the AI is not very competitive, etc.

Online, with the right group of PSN friends, it's hands down, the best racing game/sim on the PS3 by far.

This is bang on. I haven't raced against the AI in over 3 months.

#828 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 18:59

Played little B-spec and NASCAR events were bit hard for 25 level driver, though event is open at 21.
B-Bob won 4 of 5 races and finished Daytona 4th.

Daytona is nasty but here's tips to win it reasonable easy.
At first, driver should have stamina enough so don't go there 21 level. 25 level guy even is knackered at last laps of oval.

I did seek info and setuptips and mixed them together to get almost superior victory of 3 seconds from 2nd car!

There's few important adjustments to get it smoothly done:

Pick Toyota brand Nascar car and change oil for it since you get nice boost on bhp.

Aerodynamics:
Front wing 30
Rear wing 50

Transmission:
Autoadjustment for max speed 390 kph (242 mph)
4th gear speed 395 kph (246 mph)

Drivetrain differentials:
Initial torgue 60
Acceleration Sensitivity 60
Braking sensitivity 20

Suspension:
Ride Height +15 front / -10 rear
Spring rate max front / max rear
Dampers Extension 8 front / 4 rear
Dampers Compression 8 front 4 rear
Anti.Roll Bars 6 front / 6 rear
Camber Angle -2.5 front / -2.5 rear
Toe Angle +0.07 front / +0.27 rear

Brake Balance front 0 / rear 0

That did trick for me. B-Bob lead 16 laps of 20. :clap:

Edited by The Kanisteri, 11 April 2011 - 19:00.

#829 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:13

Can anyone tell me where in the cr*p I can find a fomula GT car?

The only place I saw one was in the online dealership and didn't have enough cash. Never seen it since. :confused:

#830 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:20

Tony Mandara,

I think FGT is always available in online dealership and always expensive though.
If you are short of money, drive few easy seasonal events (k-lightweight events are very easy and short!) and gain 100 000 credits per race.
FGT cost about 4.8 million credits.

#831 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:45

Tony Mandara,

I think FGT is always available in online dealership and always expensive though.
If you are short of money, drive few easy seasonal events (k-lightweight events are very easy and short!) and gain 100 000 credits per race.
FGT cost about 4.8 million credits.

Kanisteri :wave:

Ah. I see. I thought it would become available in the offline dealership. I'm not online very often and therefore have to stick to particular offline championships to win cash, DreamCar championship mostly. (5x 90,000+ and 400,000+ championship bonus). It's still a HELL of a long way to 20 million though. ): :evil:

#832 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,385 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 18:36

Kanisteri :wave:

Ah. I see. I thought it would become available in the offline dealership. I'm not online very often and therefore have to stick to particular offline championships to win cash, DreamCar championship mostly. (5x 90,000+ and 400,000+ championship bonus). It's still a HELL of a long way to 20 million though. ): :evil:

I agree. I've been trying to build credits recently, and can't get past 2-3mil without caving and buying something that hasn't appeared before...

If you could put a 'reserve' on a car, a token amount of say 1000cr, then you could come back to it once you have earned the cash, then I'd be happy.

#833 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,385 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 19:05

Just to perhaps perk the thread up a little bit...

What's everyone's 'test track'? The one where they go to try their new car out and compare it to times already set?

Obviously most answers are going to be the Nordschleife, so 'alternatives' and '2nd favourites' are accepted too.

Mine are:

Eiger Nordwand for less powerful cars (up to 350bhp)
Nordschleife for the big ones
And one of my Course creator tracks (called Eifelrennen GP)... It's got a really fast first section, which then gets twister leading to a Corkscrew-esque right hander onto the back straight. The rest of the lap is twisty, slightly off-cambered corners and a hairpin onto the pits. It's my favourite created track by far.

If anyone wants to have a go on it, my PSN is danardif1 (unsurprisingly) and it should be set to online. If not give me a message telling me to!!

Also, what's everyones 'Giant-killing' car? The one you turn up in an online room with to surprise people? The car that doesn't look too flash, but can mix it with the big supercars?

Mazda Kusabi Concept. Fully tuned @275bhp, neat setup (courtesy of GTPlanet tuning forums, I think it was Karelian Motorworks), racing softs, no downforce. The few times I've been online I've taken on LFA's, McLaren's, Ferrari 458s, even full racing cars and beat them! I've done a 7.19 with it on the Ring, it's just brilliant!

#834 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 21:52

I have no onw test track really, If I need to test new car I choose track by my mood and adapt car quickly.

I have tried public online game once and did it with full souped up Mach I. Hand fun till two trolls begun to his me and others with FGT and Escudo. I wish next update would give option to even mute those headsets.

#835 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:14

I agree. I've been trying to build credits recently, and can't get past 2-3mil without caving and buying something that hasn't appeared before...

If you could put a 'reserve' on a car, a token amount of say 1000cr, then you could come back to it once you have earned the cash, then I'd be happy.

Nywah! ): It's taking the......

Was up to 10 mil and saw a Toyota 7 in UCS. Used it to FINALLY win Like the Wind (B-Spec). :clap:

aaaand..................................................

It awarded me a Toyota 7.....

): :evil: ): :evil: :cry:

#836 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 17:20

Tony Mandara,

Heh! Tough luck.

My B-monkeys gained level 35 and I was Awarded Red Bull x2010...fun fun fun!

#837 Villes Gilleneuve

Villes Gilleneuve

• 2,248 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 19:15

The game is boring.

The lack of any crash physics is boring online too.

Try Shift2, but don't whine about it being too hard.

#838 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 19:17

Villes Gilleneuve,

Could you just go away?

#839 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,385 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:54

The game is boring.

Try Shift2, but don't whine about it being too hard.

Why are people obsessed with damage? Surely if they were good enough drivers, they wouldn't need to test out the damage physics...

It's something that GT5 is seriously lacking in compared to rival titles, but when the actual driving is as good as it is, I don't think it's a significant factor...

Haven't bought Shift 2 yet, mainly because I was unimpressed with the handling of the first one, have heard underwhelming reviews from many sources, and am still enjoying GT5 too much to bother...

I enjoy the driving in GT5. The last 2 weeks of me playing the game have mostly involved tweaking and tuning cars for time trial runs, and building new tracks on the Course Creator (which is actually quite fun despite it's limited true customisation potential). Have been practising my Rally technique, learning how to Drift (other games that include drifting seem to have misled me by being too easy), collecting and tuning some more obscure cars, and even enjoying some races in Arcade Mode on some of my created tracks. I've ignored the grind and got down to some pure driving, and am loving it at the moment.

If you're bored then that's fine, that's your opinion. But don't try and tell other people that it's boring when they're clearly still enjoying it...

Advertisement

#840 Peeko

Peeko

• 3,210 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:35

The game is boring.

Edited by Peeko, 29 April 2011 - 02:35.

#841 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:52

Don't take too much notice of Villes guys. He's been slating the game since way before it was released. Much as I've complained about the interface and structure of this game being bad, (and let's face it, it is!) the driving physics are soooo good! Well.......at least since I got the tyre problem sorted out! The lack of a sophisticated damage model (NOT crash physics Villes!) is a shame after all the promises but not the end of the world.
For what it's worth I gave Shift2 a try and didn't think much of it, however that game has it's own thread (Villes!).

The Kanisteri: My B-monkeys gained level 35 and I was Awarded Red Bull x2010...fun fun fun!

Now that's veeeeeery interesting! (currently 32) Bob's gonna be doin' a lotta laps of Indy!!

Edited by Tony Mandara, 29 April 2011 - 06:55.

#842 baddog

baddog

• 23,042 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:23

Don't take too much notice of Villes guys. He's been slating the game since way before it was released. Much as I've complained about the interface and structure of this game being bad, (and let's face it, it is!) the driving physics are soooo good! Well.......at least since I got the tyre problem sorted out! The lack of a sophisticated damage model (NOT crash physics Villes!) is a shame after all the promises but not the end of the world.
For what it's worth I gave Shift2 a try and didn't think much of it, however that game has it's own thread (Villes!).

Exactly, and that is why noone takes him seriously. He is criticising what is SO right about the game as well as what is wrong, which strongly implies that he does not know the difference.

#843 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 8,119 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:34

Exactly, and that is why noone takes him seriously. He is criticising what is SO right about the game as well as what is wrong, which strongly implies that he does not know the difference.

I guess you have to play the game for more than a week before "flea-baying" it eh? :rolleyes:

#844 vodoun

vodoun

• 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 17:59

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#845 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,385 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 18:58

Nice pics vodoun! :)

#846 vodoun

vodoun

• 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 00:05

Danke!

I love photo mode and running on some of the custom layout tracks.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#847 Mary Popsins

Mary Popsins

• 729 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:52

Ah damn!

I've lost the adaptor for my G25. Apparently the specs are:
24 Volts
1.75 Amps
Center Pole Positive.

Can I trust eBay or where is it best to go?

Thanks

#848 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,385 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 13:25

Ah damn!

I've lost the adaptor for my G25. Apparently the specs are:
24 Volts
1.75 Amps
Center Pole Positive.

Can I trust eBay or where is it best to go?

Thanks

Would Logitech themselves stock replacements?

#849 FranDaMan

FranDaMan

• 641 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 19:26

Hello! :wave:

Just thought I'd post this in case nobody has heard yet:

http://uk.ps3.ign.co.../1140294p1.html

Hope to god they make a few more of the Group C cars premium, and the Veyron of course  ;)

#850 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,442 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:45

News are from December 2010 and no standard to premium upgrades yet. But I also hope they would do so.