Should it happen, even as a Kimi fan, I think McLaren would end up having the last laugh.
-Brawn car is under-developed for 2010. Macca could easily make a rocketship.
-Macca get #1 and #2 cars. With two WDCs. British WDCs. A PR whore's wet dream, shall we say.
-Mercedes are like the rebound chick. Plus they'd have to pay the salary Macca didn't want to. Again, something to 'brag' about...
Well I thought the same cause Brawn really struggle since midseason.
- they lose not much and mainly because of driver factor (imagine Kimi, Fred and Lois in Brawn car for a second - they would fight for wins right to the end);
- Ross said they early begin development next year car that's why they started struggle, also problems with integration Mercedes engine;
- Mercedes wants win titles or there are no sense to built own team;
- next year it won't be dramatic rule changing and BGP is very strong aerodynamically, about tyres management;
- Ross Brawn management factor.
And with top driver like Kimi they no doubt will fights for win, perhaps for title(s).
Edited by Odvan, 18 November 2009 - 22:45.