Photo

For Sale Signed David Coulthard Red Bull F1 Race Suit

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jwmurdoch85

jwmurdoch85

• 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 20:34

I have for sale a Signed David Coulthard Red Bull F1 Race Suit from the 2007 season.

The suit is signed in white pen on the left hand side chest, the suit is in very good condition, and has been well stored.

The suit was won at an F1 event held by the Insititution of Engineering and Technology (The IET) and Red Bull Racing. Red Bull have advised that the suit would have been used by DC in the 2007 season at a race weekend or for testing, but are unable to offer any more information then that.

If you require any further information, photos or are interested in the item, please get in touch!

Advertisement

#2 salti

salti

• 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 16:50

I have for sale a Signed David Coulthard Red Bull F1 Race Suit from the 2007 season.

The suit is signed in white pen on the left hand side chest, the suit is in very good condition, and has been well stored.

The suit was won at an F1 event held by the Insititution of Engineering and Technology (The IET) and Red Bull Racing. Red Bull have advised that the suit would have been used by DC in the 2007 season at a race weekend or for testing, but are unable to offer any more information then that.

If you require any further information, photos or are interested in the item, please get in touch!

I'd love to have it but something like that will be mega bucks right?

#3 jwmurdoch85

jwmurdoch85

• 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 17:32

I'd love to have it but something like that will be mega bucks right?

Maybe not mega bucks, having seen what they want for some suits on a certain auction site! I'll send you a PM.

#4 Eltiti

Eltiti

• 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 19:24

I'm really interested in buying the Signed David Coulthard Red Bull F1 Race Suit you have for sale.
Please contact me.