SBK-09 Superbike World Championship

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 3,226 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 13:13

Posted Image
Just want to say, I love this game. Absolutly love it. After playing MotoGP 3 this is such a relief. Here we have a game which takes back the game to one thing: racing. I played this on PC with a Xbox gamepad but it's avaible for PS3 and Xbox too.

Without a doubt the best two-wheel racer of the moment. If you put tractioncontrol off, or even medium, you can go full-throttle exiting corners to perform a powerslide with great accuracy. If you put to much throttle on (things can get sensivite in the wet) you'll end up with a highsider.

The whole racing part makes this game great. The "feel" of the bike althought I would suggest you don't use a keyboard on PC.
There isn't any career mode but the Championship mode is enought. You get FP1, Q1, Q2, FP2, Warmup, Race1 and Race 2 and then onto the next weekend! All 13 tracks are in the game with great detail.

Not all the teams and riders are in there because a lot of transfers have happened during the 2009 season, and the SBK field is BIG! But there are 27 riders in the game, including all the big ones. You can ride the BMW, Aprillia, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha and Ducati with all the teams.

Lastly, graphics are really great. Click here for big screenshot.

My score: 9/10

Advertisement

#2 Hypnotise

Hypnotise

• 1,245 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 14:26

Do you know where i can download it?

#3 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 3,226 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:55

Do you know where i can download it?

Aye it's a bit elusive in gamestores, I found it at a large mediastore in the Netherlands, not the small local ones. Before that I tried downloading it but afaik it's not avaible anywhere. You might have to try online-shops to order it.