Photo

The return of OSSA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Herr Wankel

Herr Wankel

• 941 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:40

Not quite nostalgia I know(or racing for that matter),but you techno types out there may be interested in this most unconventional machine bearing a much loved name.Copy and paste this link.

http://www.tmxnews.c...bike/index.html

ATB HW

Advertisement

#2 Ray Oldam

Ray Oldam

• 168 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 19:51

Herr,

Interesting! At first glance it looks like a partly assembled trials bike (with the tank, seat, head and barrel missing!), but the design makes a lot of sense - everything tucked away, lots of ground clearance and minimal restrictions on the rider moving around. Lots of little innovations in the Ossa tradition, and beautifully finished too. I don't think it will be long before others copy it!

All the best.

Ray :wave:

#3 Coupe Kawasaki

Coupe Kawasaki

• 1,501 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 20:51

Herr,

Interesting! At first glance it looks like a partly assembled trials bike (with the tank, seat, head and barrel missing!), but the design makes a lot of sense - everything tucked away, lots of ground clearance and minimal restrictions on the rider moving around. Lots of little innovations in the Ossa tradition, and beautifully finished too. I don't think it will be long before others copy it!

All the best.

Ray :wave:

This one has made me rethink some road two stroke designs too now Herr :wave: I wish I were blasting over the Col D'Aspe! :cool: Instead of waiting for winter :rotfl:

David