Photo

Plum pudding

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Coupe Kawasaki

Coupe Kawasaki

• 1,501 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 21:37

Since it's boxing day tomorrow I wondered if anyone has any Plum Pud or Yuletide meet pics or memories? :cool:

The fancy dress stuff was a big thing at Mallory and the cafe always full in the cold. I remember ice being chipped off at the Esses it was so cold one year!

David

Advertisement

#2 exclubracer

exclubracer

• 1,720 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 21:45

Since it's boxing day tomorrow I wondered if anyone has any Plum Pud or Yuletide meet pics or memories? :cool:

The fancy dress stuff was a big thing at Mallory and the cafe always full in the cold. I remember ice being chipped off at the Esses it was so cold one year!

David

Hi David :wave:

I posted earlier re the Plum Pudding meetings at Mallory, the couple or three times I went, I remember them as bloody good fun, not taken seriously and the antics of Santas, Reindeer, Nuns and other suitably dressed nutters sliding and slithering around were brilliant to behold. No pics, sadly.

I went to the Boxing Day meeting at Three Sisters a couple of times as it was more local to me at the time, but it was a pale imitation of Mallory.

As the man once said, 'You can't polish a turd'

#3 Yendor

Yendor

• 519 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 15:40

Jim Parker enjoys a quiet cup of tea in the race office at the Plum pudding meeting in 2001 ( I think ), along with an over enthusiastic
fancy dress? enthusiast.

Posted Image

A quick ( and cold ) trip around the paddock!

Posted Image

#4 ex Rhodie racer 2

ex Rhodie racer 2

• 1,140 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 16:13

Jim Parker enjoys a quiet cup of tea in the race office at the Plum pudding meeting in 2001 ( I think ), along with an over enthusiastic
fancy dress? enthusiast.

Dear oh dear. No wonder the meeting was so popular. Was she the first prize? :rotfl:

I bet the old saying, "nipples like door stops", took on a whole new meaning in that weather. :lol: :rolleyes:

Edited by ex Rhodie racer 2, 26 December 2009 - 16:16.

#5 Macca

Macca

• 3,724 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 16:13

I think this one's from 1988 - it's not very sharp but show a hard-riding Rudolf being outbraked at Shaw's :

Posted Image

Paul M

#6 exclubracer

exclubracer

• 1,720 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 17:19

Dear oh dear. No wonder the meeting was so popular. Was she the first prize? :rotfl:

I bet the old saying, "nipples like door stops", took on a whole new meaning in that weather. :lol: :rolleyes:

Hmm...'Scammell wheel nuts' comes to mind for some reason...

#7 fil2.8

fil2.8

• 19,496 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 18:32

Hmm...'Scammell wheel nuts' comes to mind for some reason...

Organ stops is my thinking :eek: :love: :lol:

#8 picblanc

picblanc

• 12,531 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 19:15

fancy dress? enthusiast.

Posted Image

A quick ( and cold ) trip around the paddock!

Posted Image

Good job she is wearing a hat else she would catch her death of cold!

#9 fil2.8

fil2.8

• 19,496 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 19:33

Good job she is wearing a hat else she would catch her death of cold!

I thought she was looking for a ride , to have something hot and throbbing between her legs :eek: :love: :kiss: :blush:

#10 royston

royston

• 73 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 23:58

if only your organ hadn't stopped!! :p :p