Help! Photos Osella and Abarth-Osella

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 giannit

giannit

• 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:48

hello to all friends of the forum.
My name is Gianni Tomazzoni professional photographer and journalist. In 2006 I published my first book " Trento Bondone l'Univesrità della Salita "( www.trento-bondone.it ) now I have started the authorized biography of Mr. Enzo Osella and are therefore looking for photographs of all the Osella cars that have raced in the 70s and 80s in both prototypes in Formula 1-2 and 3, can you help me????

Gianni Tomazzoni
gtfoto@libero.it

Advertisement

#2 armchair

armchair

• 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:16

hello to all friends of the forum.
My name is Gianni Tomazzoni professional photographer and journalist. In 2006 I published my first book " Trento Bondone l'Univesrità della Salita "( www.trento-bondone.it ) now I have started the authorized biography of Mr. Enzo Osella and are therefore looking for photographs of all the Osella cars that have raced in the 70s and 80s in both prototypes in Formula 1-2 and 3, can you help me????

Gianni Tomazzoni
gtfoto@libero.it

Dear Gianni,

This is another Italian writing (so that you can e-mail me in Italian at marco.redaelli@tiscali.it).

I only started to take photos at race meetings in the late '80s, and they were Group C or Touring Car events. But I have also attended historic meetings (Coppa Intereuropa, Trofeo Ascari, CER-Classic Endurance Racing) so that I may have pictured such cars, even if in their "after-life", with the obvious drawbacks of possible mixed-period updates or inaccurate restorations, etc.

Are you possibly interested in this kind of pictures as well?

Besides, are you only interested in original pictures or else are you willing to seek permission from publishers to use photos from period magazines?

Regards,

Marco from Milan