Photo

Spa Grandstand Seating 2010

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Droidf1

Droidf1

• 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:55

I am treating my Dad to a weekend at Spa, which has been a dream for him - money is no object when it comes to grandstand seating and i'm trying to determine the best seating, pros and cons, want to definitely have a covered grandstand, view of the tv, good track view (action) and as much of the course as possible - the following are the covered grandstand choices and i'm just having trouble deciding the best, really do want it to be a memorable experience. Gold 1 (Pits Straight), Gold 6 (Chicane), Gold 8 (Source), Gold 2 (GP2), Gold 3 (Eau Rouge) -

I'm leaning towards the Pits Straight as we can see the grid and action in the pits, however, do any of the other grandstands view the pits as well as other action on the course? Would be keen for feedback from anyone who has experienced any of these grandstands! Thanks.

Advertisement

#2 F1Annie

F1Annie

• 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 13:30

Gold 8 is numbered, covered & all grandstands have a big screen. You'll see some of the pit action from there.

http://www.spagrandp...e-couverte.aspx

#3 pkenny

pkenny

• 198 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 21:43

I would go for Gold 2. Used to live in Belgium so went all the time. You can see the cars exit La Source, head down to Eau Rouge-Radillion and up under the footbridge on Kemmel. Although most passes happen at end of the Kemmel the past is made through Eau Rouge/Radillion. If you are down towards the corner and up you can also see the exit of the corner before Pouhon.