1. At the Australian GP Toyota secured 3rd and 4th place finishes for Trulli and Glock. But from what position on the grid did both cars start?
2. The Malaysian GP was meant to last 56 laps. However due to torrential rain had to be cut short. How many full laps were completed?
3. At the Chinese GP which driver scored their third WDC point in only their third ever F1 race?
4. Out of the three drivers on the grid who had won a WDC title, who was the last of the three to finally score their first points for the 2009 season at Bahrain?
5. One of Michael Schumacher�s (many) records was broken at the Spanish GP? What was the record and who broke it?
6. Who scored their final points of the season at the Monaco GP?
7. Who dropped from 3rd on the grid to 13th by the end of the first lap of the Turkish GP?
8. Who qualified 19th for the British GP and went on to finish 16th in the race?
9. Who achieved their highest point scoring position of the season at the German GP when they finished third?
10. Who was on pole position for the Hungarian GP?
11. The European GP saw Barrichello win his first race of the season. It was also his first win since he had won which inaugural GP in 2004?
12. Who had their only no points scoring finish of the season at the Belgium GP?
13. Lewis Hamilton took pole position at the Italian GP. But who lined up alongside him at the front of the grid?
14. At the Singapore GP who�s title hopes were effectively over after they retired from the race with brake failure?
15. Who won their third race of the season at the Japanese GP?
16. Who achieved their highest point scoring position of the season at the Brazilian GP when they finished second?
17. Who scored their first ever points in F1 at the Abu Dhabi GP in only their second F1 race?
Edited by Jose Mourinho is Special, 22 February 2010 - 15:48.