Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#5301 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 21:05

It show support, nothing else? But, you don't see it. Who are we/you to judge? When we talk about Santa Claus("simply unrealistic, and it either smells of sentimentality or desperation or unrealism or irony") it doesn't mean he exist? Ooh, you have feelings , we don't? You live in the past, we don't. I am happy what I get from MS. You guys expect more than his fans. And after this to come here and to say how disappointed you are. I have right to be disappointed, because I spend money to support the team. I visit GP, bought MGP official number 3 cap. But, I am not disappointed. 7 or 8 titles what is the difference? I would like Michael to stay 3 years in F1 without title than only 1 year with title. What I will do with his titles?

I get your point, ivan911. To support your driver is great, and please excuse me if I am bit unnerved in the case of Schumacher fans, who have a record of being the most obnoxious of the whole bunch. Indeed there are innocent and kind fans as well, just wanting to cheer their idol.

The point about Santa Claus is the age of those involved who believe in him.

I live in the past and you don't? Interesting assertion, I thought I see the Schumacher of 2010 and that's why you, amongst others, becomes so apologetic.

I am indeed disappointed in how MGP seem to be going backwards, they are obviously only the number 7 or 8 among the teams right now (only good wet weather driving by Nico and Michael as well as good race strategy this time around) prevented them from showing much further back in Spa.

7 or 8 titles, what is the difference? Well, why do you think Michael has come back? What did he announce before the season? Did he really just come for the fun?

To be very frank with you, Ivan, I know that you cannot do anything with Michael's titles, and you can be sure Michael does not care. He is living according to his own laws.

Advertisement

#5302 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,783 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 13:24

I said already several good things in this thread about him: this year Monaco, Spain and Spa. His best year IMHO 1995. Several excellent races like his famous four-stint race, his rain races or the race where he had only a fifth gear and finished high up.

His titles at Ferrari are not bad, but others would have scored as well with this ideal set-up, at least in 2002 and 2004. In 2003 the FIA helped a little... while 2000 is definitely Michael´s achievement.
I don´t know how you get the idea that his wife, children, dogs, father and brother are bad, this kind of exaggeration does not help your point.

About the famous "Rotkäppchen" fans, they were a pain in the neck and a pain on every track especially in the 90s and early 2000s. Later many Schumacher fans relativated their fanaticism, as they saw the different sides of Michael. Nowadays it is rather civil, but with the performance Michael is showing it is no wonder that they don´t want to stand out so much anymore.

You guys speak about "haters", but the amount of hate you show towards myself and some others is also obvious. So speak for yourself.

Aditya nobody hates you. I just find it hard to watch/read that a man with as much intellectual abilities as your self (I'm not brown nosing here, trust me) often has to bait others in order to prove a point or to wind them up.

I've said this before, you're far too intelligent for that and it undermines your credibility when you engage the rabid fan boys to wind them up.

The same applies for the poster 'man' too. I don't know why you guys do it. :up:

#5303 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 22:49

The same applies for the poster 'man' too. I don't know why you guys do it. :up:

Good question.

Anyway, thanks for your perspective :up: - it is indeed not the wisest thing "to wind up rabid fan boys" - and also, no amount of discussion will usually change the way how human beings look at reality. As we have seen, there is two sides on Michael, neither of which can convince the other side of their point of view, and then there are the wiser, milder and more seasoned "observers" like yourself, who usually refrain from taking sides and offer interesting posts, if not as frequently as the ones who are taking the pro and con sides.

So I might disengage a little from the Michael Schumacher thread, although the man is a phenomenon, no matter from which side you approach him. Let´s see if I will be disciplined enough to stay away from that drug and come here only every now and then to offer my comments. ;)

Now, on Jochen Rindt's 40th death anniversary, some personal words:

Coincidentally, Jochen was my first real F1 hero, before Lauda, Pironi, Villeneuve and Senna. You can imagine that, having had to deal with Jochen's, Villeneuve's and Senna's deaths as well as the accidents of Lauda and Pironi (and later the death of Pironi in the Speedboat) I nearly dropped all my interest in following the sport in 1994. Never could I emotionally appreciate a driver again like I did with Jochen, Niki, Gilles, Didier and Ayrton.

This may explain a little how I was perhaps, on a subconscious level, traumatized by the appearance of Michael Schumacher at the loss of Senna - after all the positive fandom I had for Rindt, Lauda, Villeneuve, Pironi and Senna was gone, I might have become a kind of "anti-fan" of Schumacher - the positive emotional energy I felt for those five was replaced by pain, and I might still project that pain on Schumacher.

That's my deep psychological explanation, and lets suffice to say as much.

I do not feel hate for Schumacher, indeed I sincerely admire his admirable achievements, as I detest certain of his other traits. And I do wish him one more victory in a GP (it will be, if it happens, one of the most celebrated victories ever), before he leaves. Hopefully he will be able to leave the sport unscathed.

RIP Jochen 40 years ago

#5304 Ducks McTeeth

Ducks McTeeth

• 85 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:19

Frans is my hero. Now where is my McCrocket?

#5305 Galko877

Galko877

• 4,150 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:09

My last theme was the redcaps (Rotkäppchen) fans of Schumacher and how this peculiar fan group was always quite painful at the racetracks, while I could not understand the notion "Michael, your best wins are in the future". This is simply unrealistic (for someone who had such great wins in the past) at the age of 41, and it either smells of sentimentality or desperation or unrealism or irony, take your pick.

I have seen "painful" fans among each and every drivers's fans, but most of the fans who go to races are there for the fun and usually there is a pretty great atmosphere among fans at races, no matter who supports who. Seriously, I think you are projecting your own ill feelings on other people.

#5306 Galko877

Galko877

• 4,150 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:28

Baddog mentioned cheering for ones heroes.

I too have attended various sporting events in my life with friends, but nothing has ever driven me to make stupid posters for the athletes/teams I support, stand in line for ages to see them or to get their autographs or scream like crazy when said athletes show up. Quite frankly, I pity anyone who behaves like that.

However you spend quite a lot of time on an Internet forum discussing something like Formula One, following it on TV and so on. It's not like that is so much more of an "adult thing" to do.... Let's face it: sports, following a sport, supporting sports teams and athletes is a childish thing to do. So anyone who is spending time here on this forum isn't really in the position to look down on other people because of "childish" things you have described. Following F1 - or any sport for that matter - is childish in itself. But it's fun. Why don't you do something more useful with your time than watching F1 on TV and spending time here, if you are such a serious guy?

#5307 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:04

I'd wish I was a child forever .... At least I try it ... :lol:

#5308 scarletf12002

scarletf12002

• 77 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:54

It show support, nothing else? But, you don't see it. Who are we/you to judge? When we talk about Santa Claus("simply unrealistic, and it either smells of sentimentality or desperation or unrealism or irony") it doesn't mean he exist? Ooh, you have feelings , we don't? You live in the past, we don't. I am happy what I get from MS. You guys expect more than his fans. And after this to come here and to say how disappointed you are. I have right to be disappointed, because I spend money to support the team. I visit GP, bought MGP official number 3 cap. But, I am not disappointed. 7 or 8 titles what is the difference? I would like Michael to stay 3 years in F1 without title than only 1 year with title. What I will do with his titles? I want him on the track, good or bad on the track. :) We are here for discussion like with Forty some posts ago, not to talk about 1994 or else. What to discuss decided things?

:up:

#5309 Buttoneer

Buttoneer
  • RC Forum Admin

• 15,883 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:47

Discussion getting a bit e-existentialist at the moment. Back to Schumacher perhaps?

#5310 Muz Bee

Muz Bee

• 2,525 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 22:33

Topic disintegrates into fatuous ramblings......

Actually since Spa there seems to have been just a polarised stupidity dominating. Oh well it usually comes down to that when the subject is one of the hallowed ones. I think the Schumacher fans have a right to be agrieved by the senseless whining about Michael's pass on Nico. The discussion tended to be well into the territory of ridiculous as clearly neither Mercedes driver seemed aggrieved greatly. If neither driver was aggrieved then why does the band start up here? Clearly a racing incident of no great consequence even if they were team mates. The fact that Michael is one of the hardest so-of-a-bitches ever in F1 shouldn't make any difference to how one viewed that "incident".

Nico spanked him in the end and got the last laugh anyway. This track was Michael's best chance and he turned in his best drive so far of his comeback.

#5311 chrisblades85

chrisblades85

• 2,606 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 22:34

Discussion getting a bit e-existentialist at the moment. Back to Schumacher perhaps?

Let's.

And we should all admit he is the best driver in the world. And everyone should stop being in denial. :stoned: :eek:

#5312 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:01

Nico spanked him in the end and got the last laugh anyway. This track was Michael's best chance and he turned in his best drive so far of his comeback.

This.

#5313 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:55

Michael on-board adventures from Spa:
http://rutube.ru/tra...fee7a3e0202c852

#5314 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:10

Topic disintegrates into fatuous ramblings......

Actually since Spa there seems to have been just a polarised stupidity dominating. Oh well it usually comes down to that when the subject is one of the hallowed ones. I think the Schumacher fans have a right to be agrieved by the senseless whining about Michael's pass on Nico. The discussion tended to be well into the territory of ridiculous as clearly neither Mercedes driver seemed aggrieved greatly. If neither driver was aggrieved then why does the band start up here? Clearly a racing incident of no great consequence even if they were team mates. The fact that Michael is one of the hardest so-of-a-bitches ever in F1 shouldn't make any difference to how one viewed that "incident".

nico didnt spank anyone...

you didnt see the 2 back markers in eua rouge that michael had to lift off for...

how do you think nico gained 2 places from a safety car restart? look at the race again schumachers in 6th place yet hes not the 6th car behind the safety car because the safety car didnt signal to let backmarkers go past the safety car.

this forums a waste of time because people just post any old crap to wind people up even when they obviously know the facts they just ignore them

#5315 Bleu

Bleu

• 667 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:53

The lapped cars are no longer allowed to overtake. Hasn't happened in other races this year either.

#5316 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:08

The lapped cars are no longer allowed to overtake. Hasn't happened in other races this year either.

the safety car can switch on some lights which signal to them they are alowed to pass british commentator brundle has mentioned it many times this year

#5317 Craven Morehead

Craven Morehead

• 4,484 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:26

Michael on-board adventures from Spa:
http://rutube.ru/tra...fee7a3e0202c852

That was awesome! On board with the Schu round Spa in mixed conditions. What a great track. :up: I think the video also clearly shows this:

1. Rosberg falls completely off the road and Michael goes by giving him plenty of space, but Niko cuts back across the track and hits him.

2. Near the end the two are running side by side and Niko effectively punts Michael off the road, leaving not a foot of space for Michael's car.

In both cases, remarkably hard driving against one's team mate I would think.

#5318 chrisblades85

chrisblades85

• 2,606 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:33

you didnt see the 2 back markers in eua rouge that michael had to lift off for...

how do you think nico gained 2 places from a safety car restart? look at the race again schumachers in 6th place yet hes not the 6th car behind the safety car because the safety car didnt signal to let backmarkers go past the safety car.

this forums a waste of time because people just post any old crap to wind people up even when they obviously know the facts they just ignore them

I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. But it gives the Schumi bashers a real chance to flex their muscles as his comeback hasn't gone as good as it could. But I bet half of them, if they saw him would be the first, if they saw him, to go running up to him. Push him over, just to get an autograph. I've seen middle ages men to that. And it's not good.

#5319 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:53

You make me smile, arknor. How do you think Michael gained Nico´s place in the first place if not by Petrov blocking Nico. So Spa was really a case of tit-for-that and Michael got beaten in the end. The use of the word "spanked him" is debatable, as you point out.

On to Monza, one of Michael´s all time classic tracks!

But I bet half of them, if they saw him would be the first, if they saw him, to go running up to him. Push him over, just to get an autograph. I've seen middle ages men to that. And it's not good.

It´s an interesting assertion, as it is a funny habit anyway to collect other people´s signature. So apart from that oddity, why should someone who does not like Schumacher do that? Also the strategy of first pushing him over to secondly get an autograph does maybe not have the best chances of success...

;)

Edited by aditya-now, 07 September 2010 - 09:59.

Advertisement

#5320 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:01

That was awesome! On board with the Schu round Spa in mixed conditions. What a great track. :up: I think the video also clearly shows this:

1. Rosberg falls completely off the road and Michael goes by giving him plenty of space, but Niko cuts back across the track and hits him.

2. Near the end the two are running side by side and Niko effectively punts Michael off the road, leaving not a foot of space for Michael's car.

In both cases, remarkably hard driving against one's team mate I would think.

As said above, tit-for-that. Whether Nico perceived that Michael gave him plenty of space in the first incident is questionable, usually drivers are egoists and find fault with the other one first of all. Despite that, none of the two complained about the other, so good marks for that! :up:

#5321 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,783 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:16

Nico 'spanked' Michael because his car was set up for wet conditions and thereby more suited to the track conditions at the time. No spanking going on. Just an advantaged driver getting the benefit over the lesser advantaged driver.

Edited by Ferrari_F1_fan_2001, 07 September 2010 - 10:17.

#5322 baddog

baddog

• 23,032 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:27

You make me smile, arknor. How do you think Michael gained Nico´s place in the first place if not by Petrov blocking Nico.

que? run that by me again? rosberg was off the road due to his error and that is why he got passed so easily. (or would have if he had not run into the back of his teammates car)

#5323 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:33

que? run that by me again? rosberg was off the road due to his error and that is why he got passed so easily. (or would have if he had not run into the back of his teammates car)

You are right, baddog, had it been Michael, he would not have been run off the road by Petrov (or in your language, would not have made an error like Rosberg). In Schumacher´s case the two might have touched or Michael may have run Petrov off the road. Anyway, Petrov took both Mercedes drivers, the Russian is showing guts.

#5324 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,764 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:37

Nico 'spanked' Michael because his car was set up for wet conditions and thereby more suited to the track conditions at the time. No spanking going on. Just an advantaged driver getting the benefit over the lesser advantaged driver.

Good judgement by Rosberg then to set up his car for wet conditions. Secondly, good showing by Rosberg to still finish ahead of Michael in largely dry conditions.
So probably Rosberg is the strongest teammate that Michael ever had to face.

#5325 baddog

baddog

• 23,032 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:44

You are right, baddog, had it been Michael, he would not have been run off the road by Petrov (or in your language, would not have made an error like Rosberg). In Schumacher´s case the two might have touched or Michael may have run Petrov off the road. Anyway, Petrov took both Mercedes drivers, the Russian is showing guts.

transparent much? rosberg (who simply made a mistake) 'run off' by petrov but schumacher (who was actually punted off by rosberg) is 'spanked'

#5326 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,288 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:48

Lol Petrov destroyed MSC winglet too.

Bah, how much we miss in live transmissions.

#5327 baddog

baddog

• 23,032 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:48

Good judgement by Rosberg then to set up his car for wet conditions. Secondly, good showing by Rosberg to still finish ahead of Michael in largely dry conditions.
So probably Rosberg is the strongest teammate that Michael ever had to face.

Overall Rosbergs judgement looks less good when you look at the result in the whole field. 14th to 6th is good, but he should probably have beaten sutil, and 21st to 7th is factually more impressive.

You should also take into account that Rosberg is mathematically in the championship.

#5328 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:49

As said above, tit-for-that. Whether Nico perceived that Michael gave him plenty of space in the first incident is questionable, usually drivers are egoists and find fault with the other one first of all. Despite that, none of the two complained about the other, so good marks for that! :up:

wether nico percieves michael giving him enough space is irellevant.

the person rejoining the track is always at fault they are suposed to make sure the track is clear and rejoining the track wont cause an accident.

ill forgive rosberg because he isnt really that experienced and in the heat of the moment im sure his first though was rushing back onto the track as fast as posible

#5329 TURU

TURU

• 2,786 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:56

the person rejoining the track is always at fault they are suposed to make sure the track is clear and rejoining the track wont cause an accident.

ill forgive rosberg because he isnt really that experienced and in the heat of the moment im sure his first though was rushing back onto the track as fast as posible

:rotfl:

So you basically say that he should have let Michael pass ?? What would you say if Michael was outside the track, not Rosberg? I suppose you would say something else.

Edited by TURU, 07 September 2010 - 11:03.

#5330 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,288 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:58

So you basically say that he should have let Michael pass ?? What would say if Michael was outside the track, not Rosberg? I suppose you would say something else.

Michael already passed him. He had no chance to prevent it. He just should have been careful rejoining.

#5331 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:24

So you basically say that he should have let Michael pass ?? What would you say if Michael was outside the track, not Rosberg? I suppose you would say something else.

i dont care who it is when rejoining the track any accident is the fault of the person rejoining and any fia steward will tell you the same thing

#5332 chrisblades85

chrisblades85

• 2,606 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:25

How long do you have to be in F1 before your experience? In fact motor sport in general?

#5333 TURU

TURU

• 2,786 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:33

i dont care who it is when rejoining the track any accident is the fault of the person rejoining and any fia steward will tell you the same thing

Okay, I believe you, so I will wait for Schumacher to do the same thing :p

#5334 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:37

Okay, I believe you, so I will wait for Schumacher to do the same thing :p

wait for him to for all i care i dont defend anyone who is in the wrong im not a fanboy schumacher is my favorite driver it doesnt mean i will defend him when he makes a mistake

#5335 baddog

baddog

• 23,032 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:42

How long do you have to be in F1 before your experience? In fact motor sport in general?

Indeed, Rosberg is now a quite experienced F1 driver. One in fact has to wonder what HE thought he was doing there, it must surely have been a mistake, he wouldnt have endplated his teammates rear tyre on purpose.

#5336 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:49

Indeed, Rosberg is now a quite experienced F1 driver. One in fact has to wonder what HE thought he was doing there, it must surely have been a mistake, he wouldnt have endplated his teammates rear tyre on purpose.

he might be considered an experience driver but he doesnt have the experience of beeing at the front end of the grid so hes still in a learning phase as far as im concerned so ill cut him some slack, vettel is also suposed to be "experienced" yet hes making some awful mistakes at the front end of the field when the pressure is on.

rsobergs had some small errors but hes probably still adjusting to the pressure he has handled having schumacher as a team mate remarkably well but this is a schumacher thread and we have wandered very far off topic imo.

#5337 Gareth

Gareth
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,683 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:06

Where someone hits their front wing end plate against the rear tyre of another driver in a corner, it is almost always the car behind's fault. The car in front is sufficiently far in front to have a right to the racing line so it's the car behind's job to get out of the way.

Add in the fact that the car behind is returning to the track and you have pretty much the biggest slam dunk of "that guy was at fault" that you can have IMO.

#5338 Fortymark

Fortymark

• 5,721 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:19

Schumacher hit Petrovs car in la source, another contact for MS there..
Thanks for the onboard btw ivand911!

I noticed how tough Sakon Yamamoto was, he didn´t back off and
MS had to lift and back off.

Baddog was impressed with MS, going from 21:st to 7:th. But what about Petrov
then, he started 23:rd and passed MS on track (and NR) and outraced them.
Unfortunately for him his strategy wasn´t so good, he made an extra pitstop
compaired to the others.

#5339 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:25

Petrov was with the softs at the start, where MGP drivers was with hards. In the end this strategy help them to finish ahead of him. Softs help Petrov at the start and to be faster than both MGP drivers. And his car is just better.

Edited by ivand911, 07 September 2010 - 12:26.

Advertisement

#5340 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 13:18

Michael this Sunday on karting track.
http://photofile.ru/...3/139594394.jpg
http://photofile.ru/...3/139594386.jpg
http://photofile.ru/...3/139594397.jpg
http://photofile.ru/...3/139594395.jpg
Here he try some new racing suits: :rotfl:
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

#5341 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 13:21

ill forgive rosberg because he isnt really that experienced

This is his fourth season. He must have driver 60 F1 races. Plus all those before. he's experienced.

#5342 Jazza

Jazza

• 992 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 13:48

Yes, and exactly how many times did MS dominate in the wet by changing to his setup for wet spare car minutes before the race?

MS got the reputation of being the rain master often in a car setup exactly for the conditions while his rivals spun around in a car setup for the dry. If we are going to start taking setups into the equation then I guess races like Monaco 97 really wasn't that impressive. After all it was just an advantaged driver getting the benefit over the lesser advantaged driver...

#5343 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,783 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 14:25

Yes, and exactly how many times did MS dominate in the wet by changing to his setup for wet spare car minutes before the race?

MS got the reputation of being the rain master often in a car setup exactly for the conditions while his rivals spun around in a car setup for the dry. If we are going to start taking setups into the equation then I guess races like Monaco 97 really wasn't that impressive. After all it was just an advantaged driver getting the benefit over the lesser advantaged driver...

Look man, I'm being a realist here. We're talking about Spa here, not the past or Schumacher's previous 'rain master' tag.

Rosberg was able to do better than Schumacher in the WET conditions towards the end because his car was BETTER set up for THOSE conditions. It's very straight forward and logical and really not that difficult to 'get'.

Just like Sutil managed to breeze past Schumacher and many others in the first sector - because his car was more EFFECIENT than those he had passed. It doesn't make anyone a bad driver. It's the law of physics and sometimes you can't change those.

#5344 FW09

FW09

• 318 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 14:29

Truth from a quality newspaper:

http://www.newsofthe...-the-sport.html

#5345 Jazza

Jazza

• 992 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 14:41

Look man, I'm being a realist here. We're talking about Spa here, not the past or Schumacher's previous 'rain master' tag.

Rosberg was able to do better than Schumacher in the WET conditions towards the end because his car was BETTER set up for THOSE conditions. It's very straight forward and logical and really not that difficult to 'get'.

Just like Sutil managed to breeze past Schumacher and many others in the first sector - because his car was more EFFECIENT than those he had passed. It doesn't make anyone a bad driver. It's the law of physics and sometimes you can't change those.

I agree with that 100% :up:

#5346 Gareth

Gareth
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,683 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 15:28

:lol: "if [my speed] is the same as at my high periods in Ferrari I don't think we will ever know" = "I admit my speed is lower than when I was in Ferrari". Only in NOTW land.

#5347 Fortymark

Fortymark

• 5,721 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 15:36

They made a story out of Coulthards interview..?

#5348 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 15:37

quality newspaper :rotfl: its as bad as the dailymail.... just look at all the quality "news" on the front page http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/ its turned into a magazine for women :lol:

#5349 scarletf12002

scarletf12002

• 77 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 16:18

are u being sarcastic?

#5350 TURU

TURU

• 2,786 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:29

They made a story out of Coulthards interview..?

Yes, they did.