Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#5401 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 23:02

Fragile aren't we?

You're saying that Barrichello is ENTIRELY innocent and blameless? There was no agenda involved on his part? Barrichello was wound up and it was upmanship and vindication on his part for the ass-whooping he got from Michael for 6 years.

If he hadn't come within inches of the wall, I bet he would have blown his load in the car immediately afterwards. :rotfl:

I think if Rubens wouldn´t have gone for it he wouldn´t have the right to call himself a racing driver anymore. You have to go for a gap, as already Ayrton Senna was teaching. So if Rubens goes for a gap, and Michael closes it all the way till mere inches besides the pitwall, like no one has ever done before, who is the culprit then?

Also, your choice of words in the last sentence of your post does nothing to prove the truth of the statement above. It is just arguing like you would find in any pub of the world, using strong words to prove the point.

On a side note, your humor with Sir Stirling falling into the elevator shaft had me cracking up the whole day. Talk about mischievousness!

Advertisement

#5402 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,338 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 23:14

:o Is the German fashion sense really that bad?

YES

#5403 baddog

baddog

• 23,431 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 23:41

They also follow rules. While we were there, on one exact day in October, every single person in Nuremberg put away their summer clothes and wore boots, big coats and the like until May. The day before you got on a train and it was tshirts and bright colours, the next morrning black, brown, leather, fur-trimmed collars the lot. I assume they have it marked on a calendar everyone gets or something because it was downright eerie.

Edited by baddog, 08 September 2010 - 23:44.

#5404 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 23:59

They also follow rules. While we were there, on one exact day in October, every single person in Nuremberg put away their summer clothes and wore boots, big coats and the like until May. The day before you got on a train and it was tshirts and bright colours, the next morrning black, brown, leather, fur-trimmed collars the lot. I assume they have it marked on a calendar everyone gets or something because it was downright eerie.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:up:

#5405 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 00:16

Posted Image

Schumacher says he has a knack for shoes, he loves shoes and has many more than his wife, but less than Imelda Marcos.

On Michael´s sense of fashion, in his own words:

"I have never let myself be forced into clothes that I don´t like. I always decide very freely what I like and what not. I am, even if I wear the "Jet Set" marquee, not a typical representative of the jet set. But I think that I am a modern version of it."

So it is official, no one choses for Michael his wonderful wardrobe, he does it all by himself. Some cryptic words here, that he is not typical jet set, but a modern version....

#5406 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,338 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 00:39

I like the stuff he has in on that photo - the glasses jacket and white pants

I think that's the first time I've ever said I liked what he was wearing

#5407 SparkPlug

SparkPlug

• 491 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:02

i seem to recall estoril 96 only schumacher and herbert had full wet set ups, the rest of the grid was intermediate, didn't stop that drive becoming part of the legend.

I also seem to recall Senna had TC and his main rivals Williams had loads of problems in Donnington 93, didnt stop that drive from becoming part of legend either .

PS : Estoril 96 ? That was the race in which Villeneuve overtook Schumacher around the outside, in a dry race. Doesnt seem to me like a legendary performance.
:rotfl:

Atleast get your races right when you're bashing. Its BARCELONA

Edited by SparkPlug, 09 September 2010 - 02:05.

#5408 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:19

I also seem to recall Senna had TC and his main rivals Williams had loads of problems in Donnington 93, didnt stop that drive from becoming part of legend either .

PS : Estoril 96 ? That was the race in which Villeneuve overtook Schumacher around the outside, in a dry race. Doesnt seem to me like a legendary performance.

Yes, wasn't that a great race, when Villeneuve overtook MSC on the outside in Estoril?

#5409 Tarzaan

Tarzaan

• 1,217 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:01

http://en.espnf1.com...tory/27557.html

Stirling Moss: Michael Schumacher should have been banned for a year.

Moss is a moron, or it's just an old-age dementia mixed with the good old germaophobia...

I find it difficult to talk seriously the opinion of a man who walked into - and then fell down - and empty elevator shaft.

lol

10 points! :D

Edited by Tarzaan, 09 September 2010 - 08:57.

#5410 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:19

aditya: :p

#5411 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:27

Something better: Schumacher vs Villeneuve Barcelona 1996
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#5412 Jazza

Jazza

• 1,009 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:40

Really? Something better? MS on a full wet setup passing rookie JV on a dry set up down the inside under brakes in the rain is better? :rolleyes:

Its a move that happens every friggin wet race. MS has done a heck of a lot better then that. A lot lot better!

#5413 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:56

You're right, Barcelona, argument remains. When all of your rivals are on a drenched track on intermediate set ups and you're the only man on a full wet set up, it's strange to claim it's the drive of a lifetime.

#5414 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:58

Really? Something better? MS on a full wet setup passing rookie JV on a dry set up down the inside under brakes in the rain is better? :rolleyes:

Its a move that happens every friggin wet race. MS has done a heck of a lot better then that. A lot lot better!

But ,you think that you can compare Williams 1996 with Ferrari 1996 in Estoril race?

#5415 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:01

You're right, Barcelona, argument remains. When all of your rivals are on a drenched track on intermediate set ups and you're the only man on a full wet set up, it's strange to claim it's the drive of a lifetime.

First, why they are on intermediate? Did they improve with full wet tyres?

#5416 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:02

First, why they are on intermediate? Did they improve with full wet tyres?

It wasn't intermediate tyres, it was an intermediate set up as the grid gambled on a drying track. Alesi, one of the best wet weather drivers on the grid was aquaplaning on the cars plank because the ride hight was too low.

#5417 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:07

forgot to include in my last post, the 93 williams also had traction control so i can't see how senna had an advantage over them in that regard.

#5418 Massa

Massa

• 4,325 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:07

And what? Why did they start on intermediate setup??? The best driver make always the good choice. And monaco 97, hungary 98, austria 03, spa 95, shows that this schumacher was a pure genius.

#5419 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:28

Wasn't that also not a bit Brawn's fault Massa? :rolleyes:

Advertisement

#5420 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:32

Not always. Where was other Ferrari?

#5421 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:53

http://en.espnf1.com...tory/27557.html

Stirling Moss: Michael Schumacher should have been banned for a year.

Ironic that Moss smugly explains how he missed an incident with Farina by 'backing off' but will go on to say how Rubens and Hill were wronged although the pair of them also could of 'backed off'. Seems the best driver to ever come second is a hypocrite.

Moss complains about the track ruination by chicanes, forgets to mention how low the cornering speeds were then and how much slip angle his car's tyres had.

They would run Curve Grande at 200 mph today flat without lifting compared to his 50 to 60 mph back then.

Not always. Where was other Ferrari?

Busy having another "horrible" race I guess battling for 3rd or 4th as usua

#5422 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:57

Indeed but there hasn't been a driver capable of winning without engineer support for a very long time now so it comes back to status quo.

Get down deeper and down.

#5423 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 13:37

And what? Why did they start on intermediate setup??? The best driver make always the good choice. And monaco 97, hungary 98, austria 03, spa 95, shows that this schumacher was a pure genius.

which is the whole point of this exchange, when rosberg passes schumacher with a more appropriate set up it's just because he's got a faster car. When schumacher wins with a more appropriate set up it's because of the 'genius' of michael that he knows how to set the car up.

Some fans would like a little consistency here that's all, if you call one guy a genius for calling the set up right then don't call the rest of the grid lucky when they do the same.

#5424 Jazza

Jazza

• 1,009 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 13:47

But ,you think that you can compare Williams 1996 with Ferrari 1996 in Estoril race?

Because the Williams may have been half a second per lap faster then the Ferrari... But the Ferrari with a wet set up on a wet track may have been 3,4, or even more seconds per lap faster then the Williams. JV was easy meat in those conditions. (I still can't see how a simple brake-later-down-the-inside pass can be compared to a long-breathtaking pass around the outside. The former happens every race, the latter happens once a generation.)

#5425 dde

dde

• 800 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 13:56

They were all on full wet set up at Barcelona 96. Who would go out on inter or dry set up when there are big showers since warm-up in the morning and no sign of improvement ?

But the whiners complained they hadn't had enough time to set up the car in full wet configuration because the warm up was stopped long before the end in the morning.

As if Schumacher had had the time....

They were all on the same set up and that is why Schumacher was 3-4s a lap faster then anyone else. That is why it's the best or one of the best drive of all time. When it happened he was on on different set up, much more adapted, he was like 11s a lap faster, like in Spa 997, or 6s a lap faster, like in Monaco 97.

Edited by dde, 09 September 2010 - 13:57.

#5426 SparkPlug

SparkPlug

• 491 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 16:24

forgot to include in my last post, the 93 williams also had traction control so i can't see how senna had an advantage over them in that regard.

I know this is OT, but judging by that comment you've either never watched Donnington 93 or just have problems remembering races (Like you did with Barcelona and Estoril)

#5427 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 18:41

I know this is OT, but judging by that comment you've either never watched Donnington 93 or just have problems remembering races (Like you did with Barcelona and Estoril)

http://en.wikipedia..../Williams_FW15C

the FW15C was at the very forefront, featuring active suspension, anti-lock brakes, traction control, telemetry, fly-by-wire controls, pneumatic valve springs, power steering, semi-automatic transmission,

http://www.f1technic...t/f1db/cars/745

As the car that won both the drivers' and constructors' championships in the last season before the FIA banned electronic driver aids, the FW15C has a decent claim to be the most technologically sophisticated Formula One car of all time, incorporating anti-lock brakes, traction control and active suspension.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/WilliamsF1

The Williams FW15C was the dominant car, with active suspension and traction control systems

i don't know what point you're trying to make but i do know it's dumb. :wave:

#5428 SparkPlug

SparkPlug

• 491 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:54

http://en.wikipedia..../Williams_FW15C

http://www.f1technic...t/f1db/cars/745

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/WilliamsF1

i don't know what point you're trying to make but i do know it's dumb. :wave:

So, you know how to use google ! What else do you need other than a few Wiki links right ?
Kids these days. :rolleyes:

The Williams suffered from huge handling problems in the entire race which prevented Prost from even a half decent challenge. Not to mention his car was set up for the dry. Senna has himself acknowledged that this win wasnt special. Didnt stop it from becoming part of racing folklore.

I am guessing you are another 'I-dont-like-Schumacher-so-let-me-join-the-Senna-bandwagon-just-for-kicks' brigade whose probably not even seen him turn a wheel

Edited by SparkPlug, 10 September 2010 - 02:55.

#5429 Muz Bee

Muz Bee

• 2,531 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:26

1996 seems a long time ago. Still drag it out to defend why a faded star like MS should retain an F1 seat ahead of some future stars who could be given their opportunity.

#5430 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:12

aditya: :p

Ooooh, yeah, Frans, that´s the spirit. Thanks for the link. It´s just amazing how Schumacher, despite being so brutal and unfair over the years, found his master in people like Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Montoya and Alonso.

Nowadays, of course, even a Jaime Alquersuari or Adrian Sutil or Rubens Barrichello is enough to master Michael Schumacher...

#5431 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:13

1996 seems a long time ago. Still drag it out to defend why a faded star like MS should retain an F1 seat ahead of some future stars who could be given their opportunity.

I really don't care about this future stars. And Michael can retain his seat, just simply because he can do it. And all GP organizers will want him to start in their races, not some "future or not" stars. Michael bring so much money this year to F1, you can't imagine. On the track he attract between 5000 to 10000 fans. Or more. You think because his thread here is only 130 pages, he is not big star? In Russian forum his thread is 1590 pages long, with 1 460 000 visits, 31000 responses for less than one year. New stars, LOL. Maldonado will make me not to sleep for the next race? Wrong. If you have favorite team, you can invite this new stars there. :rotfl: But, I doubt that.

Aditya, Michael have beat those guys so many times , I am sure he can't remember. For them the opposite is big event. And again :rotfl: .

Edited by ivand911, 10 September 2010 - 07:17.

#5432 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:16

Have you ever seen Michael overtaking someone like Villeneuve on the outside of a bent, when his opponent was inside? In such a tricky, tight corner like in Estoril? I have not.

#5433 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,519 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:17

Ooooh, yeah, Frans, that´s the spirit. Thanks for the link. It´s just amazing how Schumacher, despite being so brutal and unfair over the years, found his master in people like Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Montoya and Alonso.

Nowadays, of course, even a Jaime Alquersuari or Adrian Sutil or Rubens Barrichello is enough to master Michael Schumacher...

Yes, all those masters of Michael. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#5434 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:26

Have you ever seen Michael overtaking someone like Villeneuve on the outside of a bent, when his opponent was inside? In such a tricky, tight corner like in Estoril? I have not.

Schumacher Vs Alesi Nurburgring 1995

This is even tighter than Estoril? Yes, you usually win 7 titles without overtaking anyone.

Edited by ivand911, 10 September 2010 - 07:48.

#5435 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:02

The thing what people seem to (want to) forget, is the FACT that Schumacher used Traction control while the rest of the field DID not have it, because it was banned from the 1994 season!

So, Michael haveing it, would let him look good in wet races (now did he? Yes he did) and damp races, (yes he did) and also in speedy corners, where others could not go flat out, (yes with the help of TC, Michael could) and he was also caught using Launch control as well.... So, many of the real racers where fighting an ILLEGAL car, driven by Schumacher. Plain simple, very unfair, and wow, all his fans are so happy with those victories. (did I mention the removing of the fuel rigs in 94? How many races did he win WITH that help? No one talks, pffffft)

Schumacher the worlds most underseved world champ, and I'm putting it very nice here as well. Considered the WAY he did it. Actually a shame if you ask me.

#5436 Galko877

Galko877

• 4,174 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:17

Interview with Schumacher in GQ: http://www.gq-magazi...10/09/08/22791/

#5437 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:49

So, you know how to use google ! What else do you need other than a few Wiki links right ?

The Williams suffered from huge handling problems in the entire race which prevented Prost from even a half decent challenge. Not to mention his car was set up for the dry. Senna has himself acknowledged that this win wasnt special. Didnt stop it from becoming part of racing folklore.

I am guessing you are another 'I-dont-like-Schumacher-so-let-me-join-the-Senna-bandwagon-just-for-kicks' brigade whose probably not even seen him turn a wheel

let me take you through this by the hand as you seem to have gotten yourself a little lost.

Rosberg passes schumacher in the damp, MS fans say this means nothing because he has a wet-leaning set up.

It's pointed out that this is hypocrisy as schumacher is praised for his set up choices in similar circumstances and that one of his most famous drives was one where he had a huge set up advantage over the grid.

you dive in claiming that senna had TC at donnington but it was also legendary.

I make the point that this isn't an advantage as his rival also had it.

You get abusive and claim i don't know what i'm talking about.

I prove my point

you start flinging abuse around like an epileptic pebble dasher.

P.S just for the record i've been watching F1 since 88, saw senna race, wasn't a fan. That's the problem with guessing, you're usually wrong :wave:

Edited by Boing 2, 10 September 2010 - 08:49.

#5438 SparkPlug

SparkPlug

• 491 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:54

let me take you through this by the hand as you seem to have gotten yourself a little lost.

Rosberg passes schumacher in the damp, MS fans say this means nothing because he has a wet-leaning set up.

It's pointed out that this is hypocrisy as schumacher is praised for his set up choices in similar circumstances and that one of his most famous drives was one where he had a huge set up advantage over the grid.

you dive in claiming that senna had TC at donnington but it was also legendary.

I make the point that this isn't an advantage as his rival also had it.

You get abusive and claim i don't know what i'm talking about.

I prove my point

you start flinging abuse around like an epileptic pebble dasher.

P.S just for the record i've been watching F1 since 88, saw senna race, wasn't a fan. That's the problem with guessing, you're usually wrong :wave:

Do you even read other peoples posts or just simply babble around ? Its pretty clear you're in here for a kick or two out of bashing Schumacher. I am not even a fan but I cant help but notice your one track mind.
1. Ayrton Senna had a clear car advantage over Williams in Donington Park 93, by way of his rivals fumbling on set up AND having terrible car problems. Prost in the post race interview clearly mentioned his problems with car handling, not to mention the extra time he spent in the pits. Never ever stopped it from being called as one of the great wet drives of all time.
2. Schumacher also gained in Spain 1996 from a setup advantage over his rivals

Whats peculiar to these two drivers is they managed to get these gambles right more often than not and were usually faster than their competition when it started to rain. Is this simply a factor of luck ? Or perhaps, there may be just the small little thing called judgement and talent that these 2 drivers (along with Hamilton in the present era) may have had. Its quite simply ridiculous to say either of Spain 1996 or Donnington park 93 dont go down in history as among the greatest wet weather drives of all time. Thats when people stop taking your view seriously. I am just trying to get you to open your eyes mate. Seems like I failed.

So when Schumacher gets his judgement wrong about wet weather setup, in a car which he clearly finds difficult to drive even in the dry, it does look like a valid reason to anyone who has been following the sport (especially one who claims to have been watching since 88). His track record of first class performance on a wet track is written in stone over a long career of 16 years. Which gives his fans a reasonable basis to think there is something outside his control that is not allowing him to perform as well now.

But obviously all this is going to be lost on you. Continue on your little mission to free the world from the evil clutches of admiration for Schumacher. :wave: And welcome to my ignore list

Edited by SparkPlug, 10 September 2010 - 11:55.

#5439 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,507 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 14:06

Do you even read other peoples posts or just simply babble around ? Its pretty clear you're in here for a kick or two out of bashing Schumacher.

you know kiddo, every response you've written to me has been sneering and abusive, if you're going to try and get on your high horse don't behave like a prat whilst doing it :wave:

1. Ayrton Senna had a clear car advantage over Williams in Donington Park 93, by way of his rivals fumbling on set up AND having terrible car problems. Prost in the post race interview clearly mentioned his problems with car handling, not to mention the extra time he spent in the pits. Never ever stopped it from being called as one of the great wet drives of all time.
2. Schumacher also gained in Spain 1996 from a setup advantage over his rivals

really? because the 93 mclaren was the best car on the grid? you need to go and watch that race again, Senna won because Prost made 7 pitstops while senna stayed on a wet track on slicks and made only 4. Prost also stalled in the pits due to under revving his engine, the stuff about set up problems is bullshit i'm afraid and i say that as a prost fan. If he had a badly handling car he wouldn't have come 3rd, he wouldn't have qualified on pole and he wouldn't have been 3 seconds ahead of the next non williams after a single lap.

Whats peculiar to these two drivers is they managed to get these gambles right more often than not and were usually faster than their competition when it started to rain. Is this simply a factor of luck ? Or perhaps, there may be just the small little thing called judgement and talent that these 2 drivers (along with Hamilton in the present era) may have had. Its quite simply ridiculous to say either of Spain 1996 or Donnington park 93 dont go down in history as among the greatest wet weather drives of all time. Thats when people stop taking your view seriously. I am just trying to get you to open your eyes mate. Seems like I failed.

(sneering and foot stamping doesn't open anyones eyes mate, just some friendly advice) no one here is arguing that set up isn't a skill, they are arguing about the hypocrisy of praising MS for getting it right whilst using it as an excuse when his rivals do. If you praise one man when he does it then praise others when they do to, again go and read the thread, the discussion was that rosberg 'only passed schumacher because his set up was better'. If that's your attitude then Schumacher 'only won barcelona because his set up was better' Pick a stance and stick to it, don't hop from one argument to the other just to keep your favourite driver on top.

But obviously all this is going to be lost on you. Continue on your little mission to free the world from the evil clutches of admiration for Schumacher. :wave: And welcome to my ignore list

1) Grow up
2) if you can't handle different opinions like an adult, don't go on message boards.

But then you won't have read any of this will you because you're 'ignoring me' :wave:

Advertisement

#5440 Levike

Levike

• 1,036 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 14:28

That huge handling problems were the drivers... :) After the race they tried to whine a bit, but Senna replied if they want to change cars with him.... :)
When the track was drying a little bit, the Williamses were catching up at the early part of the race. Where they ****ed up were bravery and of course Senna was great in the wet.
Senna won because of this. Bravery and talent.

To be honest, that's part of racing. Could have been slip off the road while on slicks in the wet track, now it were all about how asshole he was... :)

#5441 cindy4ever33

cindy4ever33

• 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 16:03

Posted Image

A banner in Monza today.

#5442 vovelo

vovelo

• 87 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 16:22

The thing what people seem to (want to) forget, is the FACT that Schumacher used Traction control while the rest of the field DID not have it, because it was banned from the 1994 season!

So, Michael haveing it, would let him look good in wet races (now did he? Yes he did) and damp races, (yes he did) and also in speedy corners, where others could not go flat out, (yes with the help of TC, Michael could) and he was also caught using Launch control as well.... So, many of the real racers where fighting an ILLEGAL car, driven by Schumacher. Plain simple, very unfair, and wow, all his fans are so happy with those victories. (did I mention the removing of the fuel rigs in 94? How many races did he win WITH that help? No one talks, pffffft)

Schumacher the worlds most underseved world champ, and I'm putting it very nice here as well. Considered the WAY he did it. Actually a shame if you ask me.

I recommend you to read Steve Matchett's book about that season . You will find many interesting things there which could be destroy you theory "Illegal car,illegal equipment,etc,etc" :wave:

Edited by vovelo, 10 September 2010 - 16:24.

#5443 MrGBrown

MrGBrown

• 158 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 16:25

Posted Image

A banner in Monza today.

What an odd thing to say!!

"We feel like we're alive. again" Bit over the top isnt it?!!

#5444 merschu

merschu

• 520 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 16:38

Might be for you! But not for those hardcore Schumi fans who thought they won't be able to see there idol on the track ever again after 2006!

#5445 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 17:43

maybe if you have no emotions...
lots of sayings sound off if you take them word for word...

its the meaning not how its phrased

#5446 sm00th

sm00th

• 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 17:59

This banner is from hardcore Russian fans. Very emotional one. I hope Michael will pay attention on it,people did a hard job to create,bring and put it there.

#5447 Augurk

Augurk

• 1,932 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 18:04

I think they just used Michael's own words. He said he felt alive again by racing again. The fans just want to say that goes for them too.

#5448 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 23:08

t.

Aditya, Michael have beat those guys so many times , I am sure he can't remember. For them the opposite is big event. And again :rotfl: .

And how much it hurt Michael each time he was beat by any of these guys. Because he can´t lose, as we have seen in Hungaroring. He can´t even lose a 10th place, it´s psychologically impossible for him.

As Mika Hakkinen once said, to be a real winner you have to know how to be a loser as well.

#5449 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,029 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 23:13

Schumacher Vs Alesi Nurburgring 1995

This is even tighter than Estoril? Yes, you usually win 7 titles without overtaking anyone.

Oooh, Michael overtook his friend Jean Alesi. How many GP did Alesi win?

One.

#5450 chrisblades85

chrisblades85

• 2,606 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 23:16

Ahhh. Schumi bashers..... JEALOUS.