Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#6051 Muz Bee

Muz Bee

• 2,525 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:10

He'll be back next year ! This year is just getting back into things and getting next years car ready to actually suit him.

:rolleyes: So his chief weapon is his drawing board..... You are aware the new car can't be tested until after this season is over? Or maybe you're being deliberately funny, OK I take the bait.

Advertisement

#6052 Paco

Paco

• 1,033 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:31

Michael brought Ferrari into a winning team and as a result, the car was developed with his perferences in mind and the tire companies also provided compounds that highlighted his perferences. So he felt comfortable for well over a decade having what he wanted.

This year, the tire situtation is very different and the compounds were developed with Michael in-mind nor was the MGP01. So for the 1st time in a long time, he just jumped into car and had to deal with what was a hand. That being said, he did say from pretty much the 1st time he turned a lap that he wasn't comfortable and that there was a major issue with the car.. which was spot on. However, we the lack of in-season testing and ability for Mercedes to B spec their car without breaking the rules as well as the fact that their is a change in tire constructors next season, it was all the perfect storm for Michael to stall this year.

That being said, he has kept within a hair of his teammate but that is hard for some to accept based on history.. however, Michael 2.0 isn't and shouldn't be compared to Michael at Benneton and Ferrari. Different era, different rules, different finances. That being said, i as Brawn feel Michael is still Michael as long as the car is sorted out next season, we'll see Michael back in front of his team mate and maybe competiting for a win and podiums a time or 2 next season.

#6053 cindy4ever33

cindy4ever33

• 47 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:50

The most interesting bits of Brawn talking to Sportbild about Michael´s situation

Would we see Schumacher in the cockpit if he was just a normal driver like many others? "Likely not but as we know him, there´s more to come.
He´s very talented in many areas. That´s the driving part and the work together with the team. The team is very happy with the manner he´s working.
Would Michael be a rookie, we would question ourselves if he has enough potential to develop himself further now. With Michael, we know he certainly is.
Michael´s driving style is dependent on a "strong" front tyre that resists his hard braking and steering maneuvers and the high cornering speed he has.
Nico just understood better how he has to use these front tyres. That should not sound like an excuse. Nico is a fantastic driver, a real yardstick.
We expect a different front tyre with a character that suit´s Michael more. We don´t know the tyre data yet but it can´t be as abnormal as the current Bridgestone tyres. Then we know if Michael is really worse than Nico."

Brawn is sure that Schumacher lost nothing of this talent
"If I look at the telemetry data, then, with an eye on the fast turns and his reaction time (when the car is slipping away ), there is 0 difference to earlier days. He´s still the old guy there, like in the past. During the slower turns he´s stuggling to use the tyres the same wa Nico does. That´s why I believe the real Michael will return next year.
But even if that´s not the case he doesn´t belive MS will retire earlier
"Michael is more relaxed now. 5 years ago the current situation would have been a hard task for him. He´s cooler now and matured. I don´t want to say he´s less ambitious but I´m surprised how quiet he stays at the moment, despite his lack of success.
Brawn is sure that one thing will not happen - MS as the Mercedes team boss. "He´s an intelligent guy with a faultless family. I doubt that would be the right job for him. You don´t get the adrenalin you experience while driving. 12h/day in the factory won´t satisfy him, let alone motivate."

Any link on this article? When did Brawn say this?

#6054 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:37

Luca di Montezemolo was right, this is not the same schumacher he knew and what drove for them in the past.

He nailed it on it's head, didn't he/?

MAYBE, Schumacher has still a secret contract with Ferrari, and is not allowed to be fast at all. He get's an extra secret income this way. (could be millions ya know, just see how much Ferrari pay's Kimi to not race F1 in 2010 ?!!?)

Nothing is to weird in F1, I think it's pretty possible. Hence, the reason he still uses his red helmet!!!

#6055 topical

topical

• 2,023 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:44

Eddie Jordon and some of the BBC team seem so focused on MS and trying to create uncertainly about next year when clearly nothing will change. Its almost embarrassing that everyday they have a did different member of their team trying to stir something up.
Now Senna and Klien, that is worth talking about but no one is interested.

No one's talking about Senna and Klien because Klien isn't particularly good, and we now know that Senna is considerably worse.
Senna will be gone from F1 next year, Klien might get a seat on the back of this, but he's never going to amount to much.

#6056 as65p

as65p

• 16,627 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:01

if his problem is age related (i.e. he's finished because in the last years he's got older and lost his feel) how can you explain that he is getting worse? it's not like he starts degrading each day now!

Not like that, of course. But it's a triviality that a season of F1 wears out everyone. At this point of the year I bet every driver longs for the break, those still in with a shot probably less so, but especially the rest. And that's precisley where MS' age might come in, more than anywhere else, and explain his relative decline since the first third of the season.

From the start of the comeback I thought that the simple, boring reality of his age will hinder him most, and frankly I still see everything pointing to that.

#6057 baddog

baddog

• 23,053 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:21

if his problem is age related (i.e. he's finished because in the last years he's got older and lost his feel) how can you explain that he is getting worse?

Well, he isnt. Singapore was a crap race, but there is no trend towards getting worse. The season has been a mixture of 'meh' races, with the odd really bad one and a handful of very good ones. There is no trend over time worth mentioning.

#6058 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:35

There is no trend over time worth mentioning.

Apart from his team mate being better than him just about everywhere, that is.

#6059 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 55,915 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:36

But by accountable fractions. Schumacher isn't dramatically off the pace if you look at it from an engineering standpoint.

Advertisement

#6060 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:38

But by accountable fractions. Schumacher isn't dramatically off the pace if you look at it from an engineering standpoint.

Looking at it from a racing standpoint he's being beaten. I didn't say he was dramatically off the pace.

#6061 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,180 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:00

Any link on this article? When did Brawn say this?

Most recent front pages articles; I read it too, but I am lazy to do the search.

#6062 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:25

he's about 0.4 secs off everywhere so his pace is pretty much what you'd expect from a good number two driver but there are three problems.

1) that gap is to an unknown quantity, no-one knows how good rosberg really is and if he isn't outstanding that makes schumachers pace abysmal.

2) schumacher used to be 0.3 secs ahead of his team mates so really you're talking of having lost 0.7 secs in raw pace.

3) the team are paying him superstar money for his solid number 2 drives which makes no sense at all, why not just hire a number 2 and put the money into the car?

#6063 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,180 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:35

You seems to be suggesting then because car suits to Rosberg, it must suit to Schumacher as well. This is perhaps a false assumption to beggin with.

#6064 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:53

You seems to be suggesting then because car suits to Rosberg, it must suit to Schumacher as well. This is perhaps a false assumption to beggin with.

That's a good point, but what if the car doesn't actually suit Rosberg at all? What if he is just making the better job of it?

#6065 marchi-91

marchi-91

• 440 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:59

If Michael is very good in a car that suits his driving style next year it's going to throw a fascinating light on the achievements of all drivers. We will know that, quite literally, Schumacher's multiple world championships were first and foremost down to his car and not him - and the same for everyone else. That would actually be kind of depressing.. You know, it's like if Ricardo Rosset had had a car that suits his style, maybe today he'd be considered an all time great? If I was a Schumacher fan, I think I'd rather he was slow again next year and then just say: ok, he's lost it, but in his prime he was magical, rather than have to reassess his whole career, which will happen.

Wow. How short sited and ignorant can you get? For a car to be suited to a drivers style he first has to give them feedback. The better the feed back the more precise the car can cater to the drivers needs. But when a car is completely designed around another driver with an almost polar opposite driving style, you can hardly blame him from struggling.

#6066 britishtrident

britishtrident

• 1,954 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:00

he's about 0.4 secs off everywhere so his pace is pretty much what you'd expect from a good number two driver but there are three problems.

1) that gap is to an unknown quantity, no-one knows how good rosberg really is and if he isn't outstanding that makes schumachers pace abysmal.

2) schumacher used to be 0.3 secs ahead of his team mates so really you're talking of having lost 0.7 secs in raw pace.

3) the team are paying him superstar money for his solid number 2 drives which makes no sense at all, why not just hire a number 2 and put the money into the car?

Schumacher isn't even putting solid no2 drives his team mate has been very consistantly scoring points at almost 3 times the rate.

#6067 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:25

Schmacher has finished his best period, he is too old, that is what I do think.

But,...

I have no reason not to believe Ross Brawn, let us put it in this way.

If Schumacher goes, he goes with Ross Brawn.

#6068 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,680 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:48

Schumacher isn't even putting solid no2 drives his team mate has been very consistantly scoring points at almost 3 times the rate.

they are scoring points in the area where 2 positions down means a lot less points in percentage
(7th gets 6points, 9 gets 2 points which is only a third)

#6069 gerry nassar

gerry nassar
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,876 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:35

I know we're going round and round in circles but Schumacher drove in many different cars over his career, some great, some good, some bad, and was never trounced by a teammate like this year. I just cannot believe it's all down to the tyres and car
I guess we will have to wait till next year to find out,

Exactly.

Kimi hated the BS tyres in 2007/2008 and he came away with a WDC and 2 WCC's. In 2007, Alonso had similar problems yet managed wins and a championship fight.
Schumacher is so far behind Rosberg (especially for someone of his caliber) that it has to be more than just the "car and tyres" not suiting him.

That said Im sure next year, with a new car and Pirellis, Schumacher will be alot closer to Rosberg, though not what he once was.

#6070 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:35

some of this stuff is laughable..

if its down to age and his reaction times getting worse than why did he do well at monaco? surely we would expect him to have been dead slow or have hit a barrier

#6071 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 13:15

Tiger Woods wins all the time does he? When was the last time Michael Jordan played a game yet Nike throw wads of money at them both ....

Why can't some of you guys get simple basic marketing? Michael Shumacher's name is one of the best known on the planet, period.

They are all Superstars and by the world superstar market Schumacher actually comes very cheap.

Also to assist with your apparent lack of marketing knowledge, Schumacher is a demi god in China and here is one of Benz's biggest markets (it is BMW's biggest market by the way). You would be shocked at the attitude difference between Chinese and English commentators when Schumacher appears on screen.

#6072 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 13:24

Why can't some of you guys get simple basic marketing? Michael Shumacher's name is one of the best known on the planet, period.

Yeah, that's all great, but how many cars has he sold trundling around to sixth, seventh, whatever? You're not seriously suggesting that Mercedes signed him just to boost their merchandising sales and without expecting him to be any good? There's a limit to how much publicity somebody not doing very well can garner, to be frank, and at the moment I doubt the Mercedes board are particularly happy with their investment. Another problem with the 'its all about marketing' idea is that he's still very much associated with another brand of fast car, and always wiill be.

I can see where you're coming from regarding China and markets such as that, but how long do you think they'll keep paying an advertising billboard if he doesn't brign them success? It' not like they can brandish the autoroutes of the world with huge pictures of him saying 'Michael Schumacher and Mercedes - 7th place at XYZ' is it?

he needs to perform, or they'll replace his face with a pretty, marketable youngster. Like Rosberg.

#6073 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 13:24

Exactly.

Kimi hated the BS tyres in 2007/2008 and he came away with a WDC and 2 WCC's. In 2007, Alonso had similar problems yet managed wins and a championship fight.

Oh and no mention of Kimi in 2009 or Alonso in 2008/2009?

You need me to pull some selective years for Schumacher to get some posting balance?

#6074 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 13:37

I can see where you're coming from regarding China and markets such as that, but how long do you think they'll keep paying an advertising billboard if he doesn't brign them success? It' not like they can brandish the autoroutes of the world with huge pictures of him saying 'Michael Schumacher and Mercedes - 7th place at XYZ' is it?

Not an issue.

In Asian culture competing with "face" is everything without the Western "second is the first loser" sad bullshit.

Didn't you find it strange (as a Westerner) that Honda and Toyota ran midfielders for so long - you should have seen the PR material in Asia over those years, overall God like self descriptions just for being in F1.

Edited by cheapracer, 29 September 2010 - 13:48.

#6075 cindy4ever33

cindy4ever33

• 47 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 14:36

Not an issue.

In Asian culture competing with "face" is everything without the Western "second is the first loser" sad bullshit.

Didn't you find it strange (as a Westerner) that Honda and Toyota ran midfielders for so long - you should have seen the PR material in Asia over those years, overall God like self descriptions just for being in F1.

:lol:
As an Asian and a Chinese too, I can understand you mate.

#6076 F1Johnny

F1Johnny

• 5,526 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 14:39

Tiger Woods wins all the time does he? When was the last time Michael Jordan played a game yet Nike throw wads of money at them both ....

They are all Superstars and by the world superstar market Schumacher actually comes very cheap.

Also to assist with your apparent lack of marketing knowledge, Schumacher is a demi god in China and here is one of Benz's biggest markets (it is BMW's biggest market by the way). You would be shocked at the attitude difference between Chinese and English commentators when Schumacher appears on screen.

Tiger Woods' situation is very different - he suffered a high level of stress which has affected his game. Exactly right that Jordan doesn't play the game anymore, he knew when to hang it up.

So I guess what you're saying is that MS is now a marketing exercise rather than a race driver.

If I heard my team principal say that if I were a rookie (which he is not, but I expect his supporters to argue that he is a defacto rookie) I would not be retained, I would step voluntarily at the end of the season. I wonder if Ross is actually sending MS that message with the hope that he does leave.

#6077 Lifew12

Lifew12

• 4,551 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 14:48

Didn't you find it strange (as a Westerner) that Honda and Toyota ran midfielders for so long

Yes, and I didn't find it strange when both pulled out after limited success at great expenditure.

You're dead right with the differences between western culture and that in the Far East, but there are other markets to consider. My point is that Daimler Benz aren't in this to say 'we've got Michael Schumacher, you know, he won seven titles (but not with us)' and pay him millions each year for the privelege; they want to win races, and titles. It doesn't matter how famous the guy is, there will come a point - and I would reckon one in the not too distant future - where the money men weigh up the investment against the results (both marketing and on track) and ask serious questions.

#6078 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 14:52

that marketability was based on his No1 status in the sport which was generated by his sucess. He is now, however, becoming a figure of ridicule and that status is fast evaporating to the point where comentators don't even mention it when he gets nailed by a midfielder. If he keeps driving like this i would say his image will become a byword for mediocrity at best.

#6079 Paco

Paco

• 1,033 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 14:52

Tiger Woods' situation is very different - he suffered a high level of stress which has affected his game. Exactly right that Jordan doesn't play the game anymore, he knew when to hang it up.

So I guess what you're saying is that MS is now a marketing exercise rather than a race driver.

If I heard my team principal say that if I were a rookie (which he is not, but I expect his supporters to argue that he is a defacto rookie) I would not be retained, I would step voluntarily at the end of the season. I wonder if Ross is actually sending MS that message with the hope that he does leave.

Marketing brought money into the team. Period. When they needed it and still does btw.

As for Michael, time will tell if the "investment" pays off. However, I already think it has in spades both in what is to come with the MGP002, signing of sponsors for Merc and also, proving to management that Nico is a crafty racer. So far, Merc hasn't made a single bad decision since taking over Brawn.

As for Michael being behind Nico.. so what. Not that i feel this way but Michael is doing as good a job any other teammate on the grid and better then most with the expection being MW and SV..

I don't have the hard stats, but I bet Nico/MS are the closest pairing.

Advertisement

#6080 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 14:53

Oh and no mention of Kimi in 2009 or Alonso in 2008/2009?

You need me to pull some selective years for Schumacher to get some posting balance?

But that's not really relevant to the argument is it? kimi lost interest in 09 ans alonso had a shit car, not an unsuitable car, a shit one and one in which he dominated his team mate.

#6081 F1Johnny

F1Johnny

• 5,526 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 15:07

Marketing brought money into the team. Period. When they needed it and still does btw.

As for Michael, time will tell if the "investment" pays off. However, I already think it has in spades both in what is to come with the MGP002, signing of sponsors for Merc and also, proving to management that Nico is a crafty racer. So far, Merc hasn't made a single bad decision since taking over Brawn.

As for Michael being behind Nico.. so what. Not that i feel this way but Michael is doing as good a job any other teammate on the grid and better then most with the expection being MW and SV..

Michael is not just behind Nico, his team principal has said that he is still hoping that he will perform next year but that he would not be retained if he were any other driver.

I seriously doubt that they are the closest pairing in Quali, Race, Points etc.

#6082 as65p

as65p

• 16,627 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 15:24

Wut? :lol: More like the opposite, I'd say.

#6083 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 55,915 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 15:30

The average qualifying gap between them for the entire year is about .3 in Nico's favour.

#6084 Paolo

Paolo

• 1,673 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 15:56

Rosberg is not a so-unknown quantity.
As his Williams years show, he's Barrichello-Webber level, that is a very good driver but no Lewis Hamilton and definitely no Ayrton.

He might have improved since 2008, as Mansell suddenly did in mid 80s, but I would not bet on that.

Edited by Paolo, 29 September 2010 - 15:57.

#6085 rabbitleader

rabbitleader

• 1,032 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 16:27

The average qualifying gap between them for the entire year is about .3 in Nico's favour.

And one of the worst points differentials with his team mate 122 v 46!

#6086 Cheap Wine Alesi

Cheap Wine Alesi

• 2,723 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 16:49

Really funny commentary by Brawn, completely humiliates MS with his comments.

Well, he isnt. Singapore was a crap race, but there is no trend towards getting worse. The season has been a mixture of 'meh' races, with the odd really bad one and a handful of very good ones. There is no trend over time worth mentioning.

Name the very good races schumacher has had this year? With the exception of Spain, there is no race where he was faster than Rosberg, in the other ones he was mostly behind Rosberg by a big margin or holding him up.

I dont know what standpoints you are using, but the reality is that MS has gotten destroyed this year.

But when a car is completely designed around another driver with an almost polar opposite driving style, you can hardly blame him from struggling.

Did you ever use this excuse to defend schumacher`s teammates?

Oh and Rosberg has been with the team as long as MS and he seems to be performing far better, despite the car being not made to suit him either.

Wasnt Mighty Michael supposed to be able to adapt to any car, wasnt he supposed to be able to win with a trolley?

Schumacher is a demi god in China and here is one of Benz's biggest markets

So what, are people really so stupid as to by a Benz just because MS drives for them?

that marketability was based on his No1 status in the sport which was generated by his sucess. He is now, however, becoming a figure of ridicule and that status is fast evaporating to the point where comentators don't even mention it when he gets nailed by a midfielder. If he keeps driving like this i would say his image will become a byword for mediocrity at best.

:up:

People are laughing at schumacher and his performances this year. schumacher being an object of ridicule? Cant say I have anything against that.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are just as close as a midget and Yao Ming are height-wise.

#6087 Johnrambo

Johnrambo

• 940 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 19:55

An eternity in F1 terms.

#6088 Johnrambo

Johnrambo

• 940 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 19:59

Wasnt Mighty Michael supposed to be able to adapt to any car, wasnt he supposed to be able to win with a trolley?

Yeah MS was referred by his fans as a sort of Chuck Norris of F1.

#6089 Galka

Galka

• 300 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 20:04

But when a car is completely designed around another driver with an almost polar opposite driving style, you can hardly blame him from struggling.

Nice excuse for Rubens Barricchello in Ferrari.

Edited by Galka, 29 September 2010 - 20:04.

#6090 iakhtar

iakhtar

• 182 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 20:26

Nice excuse for Rubens Barricchello in Ferrari.

I'm curious did Rubens ever find the Ferrari difficult to drive? I'm under the impression those cars were very drivable by either team mate.

#6091 zeph

zeph

• 765 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 21:17

As his Williams years show, he's Barrichello-Webber level, that is a very good driver but no Lewis Hamilton and definitely no Ayrton.

He might have improved since 2008, as Mansell suddenly did in mid 80s, but I would not bet on that.

I was actually thinking that having Schu as teammate may have fired Rosberg up a bit. IIRC, he was never paired up with someone who could really stick it to him. Of course, that is still the case, but at least the idea of having the most successful driver ever next to you must be an incentive to give it your all always.

#6092 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,180 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 21:23

People are laughing at schumacher and his performances this year. schumacher being an object of ridicule? Cant say I have anything against that.

I thought that his name was spelled with capital S, like in Schumacher, Michael Schumacher that is.

#6093 Anssi

Anssi

• 1,899 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 21:29

*Flavio voice on*

dis is like a soap opera

#6094 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,680 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 21:51

An eternity in F1 terms.

button is often much slower than that compared to lewis

#6095 Callisto

Callisto

• 2,553 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 22:32

Button is a 1 x wdc,Schumacher is a 7 x wdc.lewis and jenson are not that far apart in the table.Rosberg has not won a race yet,against a 7 x wdc with 92 wins

#6096 baddog

baddog

• 23,053 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 23:50

However, the very bad on track performance of Button compared to Hamilton (which lets face it the numbers do NOT reflect very well, where fortune and the stewards make Michaels stats look worse than they are, the exact opposite is the case for Jenson) does seem to be a dirty secret which noone wants to talk about in comparison to the never-ending obsession with Michael.

#6097 jimm

jimm

• 3,227 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:41

To be fair, Webber has been able to take the fight to Vettel and leads the WDC...not a bad level to be at.

#6098 jimm

jimm

• 3,227 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:41

To be fair, Webber has been able to take the fight to Vettel and leads the WDC...not a bad level to be at.

#6099 ViMaMo

ViMaMo

• 4,939 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:24

Brawn emphasizes that a straight comparison between the two team-mates is unfair.

“It is not as simple as that,” he told the official F1 website. “Michael’s driving style depends on a strong front tyre that can withstand his hard braking and the steering maneuvers that he prefers. Nico has simply understood better how to handle these front tyres.

“I have to say that this year’s front tyre is very uncommon. That stems from the fact that the FIA wanted to promote KERS and had asked Bridgestone to develop tyres that would fit a certain weight distribution and thus create a specific tyre characteristic.”

............. “If you take the telemetry data in fast corners or his reaction time when the car breaks away, I don’t see any difference,” Ross continued.

“There he’s still the old Michael. But in the slow corners he cannot make full use of the tyres as Nico can. Nico has put the bar very high in this respect.

Michael needs to change his style before 2011 otherwise he might just become the old dog who cant learn new tricks.

Edited by vivian, 30 September 2010 - 06:26.

Advertisement

#6100 slaveceru

slaveceru

• 180 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:54

Exactly.

Schumacher is so far behind Rosberg (especially for someone of his caliber) that it has to be more than just the "car and tyres" not suiting him.

That said Im sure next year, with a new car and Pirellis, Schumacher will be alot closer to Rosberg, though not what he once was.

Get your fact right! Kimi did not hated the tires in 2007 he was not used to the car and this is normal because he switched the team. In 2008 he had problems with tires and he was regular beaten by Massa in qualifications.