Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#6451 Nuvol

Nuvol

• 654 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 14:49

shame the merc car is useless in any conditions coz with possible q cancellation tomorrow, Michael would start 2nd! as Ham got penalty..

Advertisement

#6452 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 16:27

That MS was allowed to keep the 1994 WDC is the biggest travesty in the history of F1. Like police investigate old crimes with the help of new technology (DNA) I hope FIA will someday revisit the Adelaide case and award the championship to the real winner Damon Hill.

Here is a classic poster nay sayer about the 1994 season, you totally ignore facts and what I have mentioned about them in the post above.

You have to be totally ignorant to think that the 1994 season was decided by one race, it was decided over 16 of them and 4 of them to Schumacher's loss even though in the 2 races that spread to the 4 he did no wrong in the races themselves. I remind you that Schumacher won the bulk and came second for every race he drove including the British and Belgium GP's for which his results were removed.

The only travesty of justice in 1994 was against Schumacher twice, not Hill who incredibly in my mind could have won the WDC had he been a bit more patient at Adelaide - mind you if he had drove better for 10 other races he could have won too but he didn't, facts that the great Adelaide naysayers never mention.

By the way, the FIA didn't do a thing about the Adeliade 'incident' and Williams didn't protest so you have little support for your case.

16 races Mate, not 1 as with every season and for those 1994 16 races there was no better competitor than Benetton with Schumacher driving first wiping Senna then Hill - historical fact that can not be changed, you should pick another season if you wish to attempt to diss Schumacher.

#6453 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 16:54

It was even worse than that, he panicked. He had a significant speed advantage as he came out of the previous corner, but he got on the brakes a little suddenly. Of course he had to slow down for the next corner, but if you watch the onboard closely he momentarily locks his wheel. From that point on he's not traveling much faster than Schumacher. In fact they're doing very similar speeds. But he wasn't fully enough along side him, and not having any momentum advantage anymore, the only outcome was the two of them were going to collide if they kept heading for the same spot. If Damon had waited, or kept his speed up, he would have been fine. But as it was, they both sort of drove into each other.

Actually that is only half the story, Hill's side you might say. a side in which Hill did absolutely nothing dirty or cheat like, just made a choice to go for the inside. The other side of the story the dirty side you might say, the Schumacher side, has Schumacher in his broken car, post run off crash into a wall, back on track lying in wait, watching in his mirror for his last chance to stop Hill. Schumacher actually held up very slightly so as to time his ram into Hill for best effect and that cynical for the sport move became Schumachers calling card.

Shame... it happened again as we all know

I have not had time to keep up on the current status of excuse making for the current season, could someone tell me what the current expected time line for Schumacher to get on top of his teammate? What kind of wonder car car on what style of tire does the Master require to achieve equal status with the talented, young, pretty Mr Rosberg?

Cheers

#6454 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,436 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 16:58

WTF? Dripping with controversy? :rotfl:

The only controversy in my mind is how the hell can a driver be black flagged from a race for going in front on the warm up lap and why it took so long for the Stewards to impose it?? Schumacher was told by the team to stay out while they tried to get their heads around such an idiotic decision with the Stewards, which eventually was changed to a 5 second stop/go penalty that Schumacher served and that should have been the end of it but .....

i came back from a fford race at kirkistown that weekend where a driver dicked about on the parade lap, stewards put him to the back of the grid on the spot. When MS did that i thought straight away, how the hell do you get away with in in F1 when you're nailed at the grass roots? I agree the stewarding was shit but he should have known better, he broke the rule and also ignored a black flag which is a big no no.

Then theres the plank controversy at Spa, clearly the car (while way out in front and won the race too) slid on it's belly on the curb for a long time damaging the plank but unfortunately the rules didn't cover that type of damage (but were changed immediately after) - nothing but deserved sympathy for MS for that controversy.

If i recall correctly, the press release at the time admitted that they took the accident damage into account but that the longitudinal wear on the leading edge of the plank is what failed it.

Without that absolute idiotic 3 race ban for the warm up lap and the DSQ for the plank BS, Hill didn't stand a chance in hell in the 1994 WDC, Schumacher soundly flogged him in all but 2 races and heres the chart to remind you ....

... what it doesn't tell you on that chart is that Schumacher drove to 1st place at Spa and 2nd place at Britain by merit but the points were taken from him, Schumacher rightfully and morally won the 1994 WDC but a number of people will just scream Adelaide 1994 where Hill ran into him from behind (you can't ram when you're in front) without a single consideration or mention of the other 15 races especially Belgium and Britain.

Besides that was all in 1994, please do tell me of all the controversy that was to be had in '92 and '93 ..... ??

You're arguing about whether he deserved it or not, i'm claiming he was already controversial after his 3rd year, two different points completely. He had illegal TC found on his car, was winning races with excellent pit stops and was found to have an illegally altered fuel rig, claimed the title after ramming his opponent and spent quite a bit of time shitting on hill publically to get to his head.

Now you can argue this was right or wrong till the cows come home but you can't dispute that it happened and it made him a controversial figure.

#6455 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,436 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 17:06

Why? Even 16 years later you can see how much Damon has to take part-responsibility for that accident.

had that beesn MS's only crash of the sort i waould have given him the benefit of the doubt, after seeing him continue to drive like that for another 12 years i have to say, he took hill out on purpose. Damon did nothing wrong there at all.

#6456 schuey100

schuey100

• 655 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 17:08

Saying that she is "not unattractive" is a different thing to saying that she is attractive. Besides which discussing a presenter's attractiveness just because she happens to be female is yet more proof of how far we still have to go to claim gender equality. A female's worth in the western world still appears to be mostly tied to how sexually attractive she is, regardless of what she is trying to achieve. No one discusses how attractive Jake is, it is irrelevant, as it should also be for a female presenter. OK we probably don't want Joseph Merrick presenting our sports programs, but after that why does anyone care?

In my opinion in the Qualifying coverage, Lee did an adequate job, but still has to settle into the role - she comes across as a bit stiff and scripted still, but on the whole did reasonably well.

I think it's probably obvious by now to all and sundry that Schumacher is without doubt, the greatest racing driver, no, driver that has ever lived. Even in a taxi he wows the world with his incredible skills. Remember this? http://www.telegraph...rport-dash.html

I think it's probably time the thread was closed, the discussion is over. Schumacher is the greatest. Game over. Is the world round? Unless you're a flat earth theory follower then it is. In the same way, is Schumacher the best? Unless you're a little bit mental. of course he is.

#6457 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,436 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 17:25

I have generally seen him being very racey on the opening laps, often picking up 3 or 4 positions (yes, to satisfy the trolls he's able to because he did such a sh!t job in qualifying...zzzz),

why are you a troll for pointing out something that's technically correct? if you qualify below your car's potential then you'll have more capacity to make up places.

Sidenote: How is it that when Button and others struggle with getting the tyres to work it's a perfectly acceptable excuse, but not in MS case?

I can't speak for anyone else but i think it's a perfectly reasonable excuse also, the reason he's getting so much stick is because he had a reputation for being able to drive anything to it's limits which is precisely what he's failing to do this year. Partially i think his fans are responsible for some of the shit he's getting now (only some though) Like Apple fanatics they hype him to the rafters, refuse to accept any critisism, attribute all success to his talent and all failure to the weakness of others yet will always pin the success of other drivers on superior machinery. In short he attracted a LOT of glory hunters who didn't give a damn about the sport or thrill of the fight but cared only about the monday morning gloat, an MS flag was a licence to feel smug which sadly for some is a necessity in life.

to be fair though, he was on of the dirtiest world champions i've ever seen which is also a part of why people quite enjoy laying the boot in.

Monaco last lap move was brilliant however, the fact it cost them not only the position, but any points at all only raised no outrage because it was MS.

that was a dozy mistake by the stewards and i can understand why his fans feel aggreived but then if Alonso was not racing him it does take away some of the achievement, a messy one all round though.

When he signed for Ferrari in 96, that car was a truck, it drove as ugly as it looked, he was the reigning champion who could have gone anywhere he wanted, he was attracted by the dream of bringing Ferrari to the top. Ferrari were hardly on an upswing at that time either, they'd won 2 races in 5 years. It's generally accepted that when Berger/Alesi tried the 95 Benetton they couldn't get near his times, when he drove the 95 Ferrari, he went faster than they'd been all season.

sorry but if you had watched from the disasters of 92 through to 95 you would have seen a huge upswing in performance. The points wern't put on the board because reliability was shit but they came very close to winning about 5 races that year.

Out of his 7 titles, which seasons was he in clearly the best team? 94,2002,2004 - maybe 2001 as well. 95 is open to debate, 2003 went with the tyres as to which team was faster each weekend. MS elevated the team beyond what it should have been capable of. Yes, he used all the advantages he could, yes his on track ethics were questionable on a nauseatingly regular basis, but he "wasn't only the best number 1, he's the best number 2 as well" -- Eddie Irvine said that, and let's face it, praise comes from him as often as Haley's comet.

I can happily accept he was the best of his generation (i think hakkinnen was faster and montoya a better passer but he was the best package), just not the best of all time, i think his career stats were hugely over inflated for a whole host of reasons. i think 3 titles would have reflected his talent accurately.

#6458 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 56,890 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 17:39

had that beesn MS's only crash of the sort i waould have given him the benefit of the doubt, after seeing him continue to drive like that for another 12 years i have to say, he took hill out on purpose. Damon did nothing wrong there at all.

I don't think he took him out on person. He panicked, yes. He was reckless/wreckful(!), yes. But I've never been convinced it was intentional. And even if it was, Damon misjudged the situation badly. As soon as he lost a speed advantage over Schumacher, on approach to the corner, he lost any sensible claim to attempting an overtake.

#6459 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,436 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 17:50

I don't think he took him out on person. He panicked, yes. He was reckless/wreckful(!), yes. But I've never been convinced it was intentional. And even if it was, Damon misjudged the situation badly. As soon as he lost a speed advantage over Schumacher, on approach to the corner, he lost any sensible claim to attempting an overtake.

in hindsight you can say hill should have waited but had Schumacher not damaged the car and was able to continue that would have been his only chance. He was fighting for a title, his rival was going slowly and the door was open, if a driver doesn't go for it in that situation he's not a racer.

Advertisement

#6460 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 56,890 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 17:59

His rival wasn't going slowly at the time of the attempted overtake, they were doing more or less the same speed. This "If you don't try you're not a racer BS" is rookie logic. His misjudgement cost him the championship. It wasn't an overtaking opportunity.

#6461 BRK

BRK

• 3,474 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 18:08

Partially i think his fans are responsible for some of the shit he's getting now (only some though) Like Apple fanatics they hype him to the rafters, refuse to accept any critisism, attribute all success to his talent and all failure to the weakness of others yet will always pin the success of other drivers on superior machinery. In short he attracted a LOT of glory hunters who didn't give a damn about the sport or thrill of the fight but cared only about the monday morning gloat, an MS flag was a licence to feel smug which sadly for some is a necessity in life.

In other words,his 2010 season - one year out of a glittering sixteen - has attracted the attention of an assortment of nobodies,failures,and armchair experts on internet forums who don't - as is evident by posts such as yours on this thread - give a damn about the sport or the thrill of the fight but care only about the Monday morning gloat (when they can all get together and celebrate yet another 'bad' performance), an MS flag still is a licence to feel smug which sadly seems to be a necessity for the lot of you in life? These fanatics refuse to accept any logic or criticism, they hype Rosberg to the rafters, attribute all his failures to the man and all successes to the weaknesses of others/the weather/mood swings et cetera? Quite.

I can happily accept he was the best of his generation (i think hakkinnen was faster and montoya a better passer but he was the best package), just not the best of all time, i think his career stats were hugely over inflated for a whole host of reasons. i think 3 titles would have reflected his talent accurately.

The FIA ought to hire you as psychic talent scout and evaluator,in that case. :rolleyes:

#6462 man

man

• 1,301 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 18:13

Hah...not intentional my arse ;-)

You can clearly see him looking into the mirror, realising Hill was on the inside, and then reacting accordingly by intentionally cutting across, knowing full well a clash was going to take place.

Hill could/should have held back - perhaps. But what M Schumacher did was unsporting at best. With hindsight, we now know what M Schumacher did was very much in keeping with his character.

#6463 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 19:50

I am not entirely clear on reasons why some poster who, having adveserial feelings to Schumacher, must continue to post in here, repeating the same stale criticism again, and again. Why not simply stay away, if you don't like him? I have managed that with Kubica. I can't stand the guy, but he is there, and I am here; this works for both of us.

There is difference between substantive disagreement over some analysis, doubts about personal intent, and some degree of indeference to a driver; perhaps that should suffice to conduct civilised discussion, instead dwelling on technicalities with no data in hand, possessing visuals that are, technically speaking, at their best inconclusive, and should not be used to support any argument.

FIA made many calls over Schumacher, and whilst I do not agree with them, there is nowhere else to go. Their s*** continues this season again. Race control lost my respect more than ten years ago, but he is still there, and so is Schumacher. Wrap yourselve around it, and learn to live with that.

Edited by Sakae, 09 October 2010 - 19:52.

#6464 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 20:33

I am not entirely clear on reasons why some poster who, having adveserial feelings to Schumacher, must continue to post in here, repeating the same stale criticism again, and again. Why not simply stay away, if you don't like him?

Because you invited them:

Aim of this thread is to discuss issues related to Michael Schumacher. After Bahrain voices were heard about several weaknesses in his current cornering technique. It is my hope we can continue in that spirit, and check on him through the season.

I wish to welcome all, friends and also those ready for conversion as well.;)

I always wondered what you meant with "It is my hope we can continue in that spirit" - which spirit, the spirit of discussing several weaknesses in his current cornering technique?

Then you go on: "I wish to welcome all", but you immediately become exclusive: "friends and those ready for conversion as well". So all is only those who see eye to eye with you or who are ready for conversion to your viewpoints.....what happened to the freedom of speech here?

#6465 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 21:19

FIA made many calls over Schumacher, and whilst I do not agree with them, there is nowhere else to go. Their s*** continues this season again. Race control lost my respect more than ten years ago.

I would not whine so much about the FIA and race control - if weather does not allow for qualifying, Michael Schumacher will start in the front row for the first time since 2006:

i feel sorry for lewis :( he has been the unluckiest man this season. I hope tomorrow qualifying will not be done so race order will be given with the race numbers. So what happens if it happens?

1-Jenson Button
2-Michael Schumacher
3-Nico Rosberg
4-Sebastian Vettel
5-Mark Webber
6-Felipe Massa
7-Lewis Hamilton??
8-Fernando Alonso
9-Rubens Barichello
10-Nico Hulkenberg

?

Michael might even get into the lead at the start, so let´s hope rain washes out qualifying....

#6466 Wade

Wade

• 426 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:46

That was close.

#6467 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:47

Q3. He was losing 0.5 in the first sector from Heidfeld. But, he did it somehow. Hope he can get better first sector in Q3. Stupid strategy in Q2 with small numbers fast laps?

#6468 tormave

tormave

• 943 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:52

Q3. He was losing 0.5 in the first sector from Heidfeld. But, he did it somehow. Hope he can get better first sector in Q3. Stupid strategy in Q2 with small numbers fast laps?

The option tyre can't seem to take more than one qual lap. I think they did the right thing. MS only .2 sec behind NR and at the right moment too.

#6469 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:05

P10, hope he will start good today. Some times Williams car don't start very well. Maybe he needed to use harder tyres for the race,like Button.

Edited by ivand911, 10 October 2010 - 02:07.

#6470 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:54

. He had illegal TC found on his car, was winning races with excellent pit stops and was found to have an illegally altered fuel rig, claimed the title after ramming his opponent and spent quite a bit of time shitting on hill publically to get to his head.

Now you can argue this was right or wrong till the cows come home but you can't dispute that it happened and it made him a controversial figure.

He did not have illegal TC, get your facts right on the subject otherwise you look technically ignorant.

3 cars were called up to have their black boxes looked at after Journalists attending a Ferrari test session believed they heard TC on the Ferrari - thats important to remember, Journalists heard the TC - the TC was confirmed then and there by the test driver Larini. So the Journalists started a scandal about it (surprise, surprise) that the FIA had to deal with so they called out 3 teams Ferrari, McLaren and Benetton.

Benetton's software was found to have the capability of launch control, not TC but there was no way they could prove that it had been used and there is no evidence at any race start that it had - in fact at the San Marino GP Schumacher was blown off at the start twice by the Ferrari behind him. Schumacher got a good start at the Pacific GP, so what, every driver gets good and bad starts but overall for 1994 Schumacher had no better starts average than any other driver/car.

Now back to the Journos - how is it that a bunch of Journo's can distinguish TC at the Ferrari test session but 100's of mechanics and engineers in the pits and a thousand Journo's all around the track day after day didn't hear TC from any car? TC is totally and uniquely audible to all, you can't hide it especially the still crude versions back then.

Oh but one guy did, one certain A Senna believed that the Benneton had TC and told the world - one person, one meglomaniac who couldn't bare to believe that there may actually be a driver who could match him so it must be the car even though all the 100's of mechanics, engineers and Journo's couldn't/didn't hear TC, yeah right :rolleyes: Further to the point, and you wouldn't know since you clearly have never raced a car, guess what you hear the most when you are behind another car even in a closed sedan - the car in front as the exhausts are pointed right at your face, there is no way a driver behind could not hear if a car directly in front of him had TC, absolutely impossible to miss and lots of drivers were behind the Benettons in 1994 but what protests were ever put forward, none.

Here is something called evidence, you may not have heard of it before but it's something people use to substantiate their claims. In this picture of the second start at the San Morino GP 2 things are very clear (if you have 2 eyes rather than one), the yellow arrows showing Schumacher's first previous start leaving 2 massive black tyre marks on the road from wheelspin and the blue arrows showing the second start with his tyres wheelspinning with smoke coming off of them and he is quite sideways - 2 bad starts with wheelspin and being overtaken by Alesi in the Ferrari behind both times, exactly what Launch Control and TC are designed to prevent.

EVIDENCE ...

Posted Image

Now where is your evidence that in 1994 Benneton cars had Traction Control??

Edited by cheapracer, 10 October 2010 - 04:03.

#6471 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:59

P10, hope he will start good today. Some times Williams car don't start very well. Maybe he needed to use harder tyres for the race,like Button.

MS developing further backwards, and that on a track that should have naturally suited him. Instead of three tenths backdrop to his teammate he is now already at four tenth - well, maybe it´s the length of the Suzuka circuit...

#6472 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:51

MS developing further backwards, and that on a track that should have naturally suited him. Instead of three tenths backdrop to his teammate he is now already at four tenth - well, maybe it´s the length of the Suzuka circuit...

great qualifying by schumacher , a pitty he got held up again by his team mate! :wave:

#6473 man

man

• 1,301 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:55

great qualifying by schumacher , a pitty he got held up again by his team mate! :wave:

Wish I had a boss like you...complimenting inferior work. ;-)

#6474 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:59

Wish I had a boss like you...complimenting inferior work. ;-)

hey is that you rubens ?

#6475 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:14

:wave:

A pity, you are right. When it goes wrong, it really goes wrong....

:wave:

#6476 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:52

Last two Qualy he is in top 10? Not like other 5-6 Qualy before that. Michael said his f-duct is not working.

#6477 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:56

Last two Qualy he is in top 10? Not like other 5-6 Qualy before that. Michael said his f-duct is not working.

not working "as expected" its never been one of the most efficient anyway though...

depends on the track aswell to how the airflow interacts with the rear wing i guess the more basic variants will struggle wtih crosswind etc

#6478 tormave

tormave

• 943 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:56

Star Sports commentators were claiming that Marcedes requires MS to be up to speed next season to be able to drive in the team in the final contract year of 2012. Any links to such a story some place?

#6479 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:57

Star Sports commentators were claiming that Marcedes requires MS to be up to speed next season to be able to drive in the team in the final contract year of 2012. Any links to such a story some place?

probably someones blog on the internet

Advertisement

#6480 Spa95

Spa95

• 861 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:57

http://forums.autosp...p;#entry4628448

But this has already been denied by Haug...

#6481 JackTorrance

JackTorrance

• 2,065 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:59

You priviledged guys get to watch another race where the most succesfull, talented brilliant f1 driver ever, michael schumacher is participating in. :up:

#6482 Wade

Wade

• 426 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:06

10th to 8th. Not bad?

#6483 JackTorrance

JackTorrance

• 2,065 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:33

6th :up: and pushing hamilton

#6484 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:33

10th to 8th. Not bad?

Much better - his best race of the year so far, 6th, great overtake, purple sectors - I´m impressed...

#6485 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,468 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:40

If only the car would have the pace and if he would do better in quali.

Races like this give confidence for '11.

Edited by Diablobb81, 10 October 2010 - 06:40.

#6486 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:43

Michael need to go in the box NOW.

#6487 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:45

Michael need to go in the box NOW.

Kobayashi is catching MS fast and will make mincemeat of him...

#6488 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:47

Kobayashi is catching MS fast and will make mincemeat of him...

Rosberg past Schumacher....better strategy by Nico, but fresh tyres for Michael.

#6489 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:58

Rosberg past Schumacher....better strategy by Nico, but fresh tyres for Michael.

Rosberg controls Schumacher on older tyres, it seems....a defining moment for Michael if he does not manage to get past.

#6490 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:58

What they say to Michael from the box? Don't overtake? No team order Michael, but don't overtake. I guess team is happy with the situation now. Nico can get 6th in WDC? Who is slowing who now? Michael in the moment can drive with 1:36.5 or even lower. But ,noooo.

Edited by ivand911, 10 October 2010 - 07:05.

#6491 Wade

Wade

• 426 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:00

Michael Schumacher is the fastest driver in every single sector AND the speed trap for this race. You don't see that often. #F1

#6492 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:04

What they say to Michael from the box? Don't overtake? No team order Michael, but don't overtake. I guess team is happy with the situation now. Nico can get 6th in WDC?

They said "Michael don´t overtake, but there are no team orders. Nico knows he will not do anything unsensible!" :lol:

Heidfeld is catching Schumacher fast....

#6493 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,468 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:04

Rosberg controls Schumacher on older tyres, it seems....a defining moment for Michael if he does not manage to get past.

He can't really barge past him. If there is a collision it won't look good.

Rosberg should have yielded, but oh well.

Edited by Diablobb81, 10 October 2010 - 07:04.

#6494 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:09

And after this ,why isn't Michael doing points? Because he is working for the team. He is not self-centred like Nico.

#6495 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 56,890 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:14

Eh? Nico didn't need to let him by. Schumacher had a go, Nico defended cleanly, that's racing. They don't gain anything exta by having Michael ahead.

#6496 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:14

And after this ,why isn't Michael doing points? Because he is working for the team. He is not self-centred like Nico.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael never was self-centered for all those years!

#6497 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:18

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael never was self-centered for all those years!

He past this point. He is now just keeping Nico's back. I want attacks.

Edited by ivand911, 10 October 2010 - 07:18.

#6498 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:25

He past this point. He is now just keeping Nico's back.

You finally realized that....I didn´t think I see the day..... :lol:

As Eddie Irvine said, Michael is the best #2 driver in the world!

#6499 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,895 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:27

He past this point. He is now just keeping Nico's back. I want attacks.

Now you got your attack! Fantastic team race....something broke on Nico's car

Advertisement

#6500 Konsta

Konsta

• 1,739 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:31

Michael has been good this weekend. I wonder if he´d been able to pass Nico though if not for the accident.