Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#8201 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,892 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:44

Yeah I'm still waiting for all those "things" to be eleborated on - should be easy as so many people keep mentioning them.

This was my post above somewhere that went unanswered, not the first time similar posts have gone unanswered either ....

You want to hear the whole list of Schumacher transgressions elaborated on one more time? How repetitive. Clearly you must take some (masochist? sadistic?) enjoyment in reading the actions of MS. Just glance through this thread and it´s in thousands of posts, there is enough mention of them.

I won´t take time to elaborate on them.

Edited by aditya-now, 22 December 2010 - 11:30.

Advertisement

#8202 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,892 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:56

The real issue is you talking about "bad karma" and how it could get back at Michael and kill him if his Karma is to calculated. Dont mince words and type in double speak. I dont care what you seem to think of my posts, but fact is sometimes you get way out of line in your blinded hatred for one man. Truly sick thoughts in your post wherein you are clearly implying that if karma adds up, you wouldnt be surprised if Michael had a serious injury in his next accident. I would say a ban on posts like that which imply mortal harm on another person is very necessary. It is important to curb such sort of disgusting behaviour on internet forums. Especially by people who spit venom behind the protection of a computer screen.

PS : I dont have to justify my stand about Hungary to you at all. I dont know what makes you think I owe you an explanation. Dont expect any more replies from me on this topic :wave:

I did not expect any replies from you, and I am not interested in them, as they are clearly biased (against me). Also, as you have read in BRKs post above, karma has nothing to do with moral, and you take a very moralistic stance here. It fits the current fashion of being politically correct.

It goes both ways, though: while you accuse me of "truly sick thoughts" and "blind hatred", you ignore the fact that Michael again and again has put fellow drivers at risk - and that in the real world, not on a BB.

Would other drivers display such dangerous maneuvres as MS has shown again and again in 2010 (Barrichello and Massa, ironically, his two Brazilian ex-team mates having been some of the receiving parties) as well as his first career, I would take the same stance. If it ever would come back on anyone´s head, may God protect him. And I mean this in the most positive sense of the term - that they may have protection, even though they put others at risk.

To this day, Michael sadly has a special record in this department.

PS : I dont have to justify my stand about Hungary to you at all. I dont know what makes you think I owe you an explanation.

We do have you on record anyway, talk about double speak - this is what you had posted in another thread just seven minutes earlier:

Everyone and his dog knows Schumacher was unsporting, it was(is) a flaw in his personality.

Edited by aditya-now, 22 December 2010 - 12:13.

#8203 Hacklerf

Hacklerf

• 2,332 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:42

Schumacher learnt from Senna, the kids learn from Schumacher, do not blame only Schumi for this, plus, hardly ever has he over step the mark, its a witch hunt

#8204 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,892 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:12

Schumacher learnt from Senna, the kids learn from Schumacher, do not blame only Schumi for this, plus, hardly ever has he over step the mark, its a witch hunt

We don´t cry over spilt milk!
 ;)

#8205 Clatter

Clatter

• 27,211 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 13:45

Hardly ever means you accept that he has stepped over the mark then and on those occasions he has been let off very lightly. He is after all, the only driver on the grid to have deliberately crashed into an opponent.

Edited by Clatter, 22 December 2010 - 13:45.

#8206 Zoe

Zoe

• 2,713 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 13:49

That is true, however he is not the first to do so. And you couldn't say that it was planned.

Zoe

#8207 Hacklerf

Hacklerf

• 2,332 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 13:52

Of course he has been wild on times, in the time he has been in F1 many years, fighting at the front, to always be perfect is a huge challenge, i think its great tho, one character, who can divide fans so much is incredible for F1

Schumacher will be back, the old man has lost no speed, the only thing he has lost was 3 years, in which to in tune him self to these new cars.

#8208 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,717 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 16:05

Hardly ever means you accept that he has stepped over the mark then and on those occasions he has been let off very lightly. He is after all, the only driver on the grid to have deliberately crashed into an opponent.

alguersari hit kobayashi about 2 times in the same turn, on purpose both of them (revenge for a hard move by koba, but very much on purporse did)

#8209 nomeg1

nomeg1

• 4,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 17:19

Of course he has been wild on times, in the time he has been in F1 many years, fighting at the front, to always be perfect is a huge challenge, i think its great tho, one character, who can divide fans so much is incredible for F1

Schumacher will be back, the old man has lost no speed, the only thing he has lost was 3 years, in which to in tune him self to these new cars.

I agree.
He said today to the German medias "What we are now building for 2011, fills me with happiness" - The Red (Silver) Baron will be back :clap:

#8210 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 18:14

Schumacher: I deserved 2010 criticism
http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/88746
Q&A with Michael Schumacher
http://www.gpupdate....ael-schumacher/

And still there is so much time until February 1.
And as BRK said Michael really have to make many good things in his life to have such nice karma to become 7 time WDC. He make millions people happy. I just hope to read his interviews after one year about his plans with the team for 2012.

Edited by ivand911, 22 December 2010 - 18:28.

#8211 baddog

baddog

• 23,285 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 20:53

He is after all, the only driver on the grid to have deliberately crashed into an opponent.

Not even close.

#8212 as65p

as65p

• 17,127 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 21:03

Schumacher: I deserved 2010 criticism

Nice. So, will the "lovers" now concede that the "haters" have been right all year long?

:drunk:

#8213 Johnrambo

Johnrambo

• 940 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 21:11

Not even close.

Examples please?

#8214 carbonfibre

carbonfibre

• 6,287 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 21:55

Nice. So, will the "lovers" now concede that the "haters" have been right all year long?

:drunk:

There is a difference between realistic criticism and unreasonable criticism.;)

Edited by carbonfibre, 22 December 2010 - 21:56.

#8215 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:22

There is difference between criticism and insults too.

#8216 as65p

as65p

• 17,127 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:47

There is a difference between realistic criticism and unreasonable criticism.;)

Sure. Same goes if you replace "criticism" with "praise" in your sentence, doesn't it?  ;)

#8217 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,925 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:49

Sure. Same goes if you replace "criticism" with "praise" in your sentence, doesn't it? ;)

Who praised Schumacher for his performances this year?

IIRC there was DEFENCE of his performances and 'praise' (which was slightly reserved) only towards the later part of the year....

#8218 as65p

as65p

• 17,127 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:02

Who praised Schumacher for his performances this year?

IIRC there was DEFENCE of his performances and 'praise' (which was slightly reserved) only towards the later part of the year....

Okay "defense" is another term one could use in carbonfibre's sentence, well spotted.

#8219 Ramses1348

Ramses1348

• 573 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:08

Examples please?

Hamilton canada 2008 (the red light was of course a brainfade, but how fortunate was it that he crashed into his title opponent instead of the bmw that was in front of him? :o )

:smoking:

Edited by Ramses1348, 23 December 2010 - 10:08.

Advertisement

#8220 Jolkins

Jolkins

• 56 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:59

:wave:
Well it's almost a year now since I created my last video highlights that I posted here - Michael Schumacher - The Second Coming. Got great responses back then, so here's the newest one about Michael's 2010 season:

Enjoy!

Edited by Jolkins, 23 December 2010 - 12:00.

#8221 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 13:00

I would call Michael's performance of 2010 as short and simple as possible: "Being over taken is an Art."

#8222 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 13:14

Well it's almost a year now since I created my last video highlights that I posted here - Michael Schumacher - The Second Coming. Got great responses back then, so here's the newest one about Michael's 2010 season:

Enjoy!

Thanks. I like it.
TopGear: Michael Schumacher Power Lap in Suzuki Liana
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
:drunk: :eek: :lol:

Edited by ivand911, 23 December 2010 - 13:32.

#8223 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 17:24

You want to hear the whole list of Schumacher transgressions elaborated on one more time? How repetitive. Clearly you must take some (masochist? sadistic?) enjoyment in reading the actions of MS. Just glance through this thread and it´s in thousands of posts, there is enough mention of them.

I won´t take time to elaborate on them.

And once again my requests for the cheating and/or arrogant items goes unanswered.

What there is is mention a thousand times is "he's a cheat" and/or "he's arrogant".

I listed and must accept the official FIA moments of Jerez '97 and Monaco 2006 because they are recorded in history as official incidents but there must be many, many more because people keep saying it's so and again I say theres obviously so many it must be a breeze to list a bunch of them - so get to it.

#8224 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 18:03

The "only" driver besides Prost and Senna did you mean? The truth to DC's mid track antics in the wet at Spa knowing full well how fast MS was bearing down on him will only ever be known to DC. Hill in the Arrows pushing JV off the track at Hungary '97 wasn't pretty and theres a long list of drivers who didn't rightfully have to but knowingly should have conceded space to avoid accidents/incidents. Then theres all the incidents we don't see and the stupidity we do

If you drop the red mist and look at it openly theres more to the Jerez '97 incident than first meets the eye - had they not connected JV may have well ended off the track.

Amusing in a way, MS squeezed him hard enough into a mistake which may have been enough to wreck JV's race but then stupidly also turned into him and not only looked like a clown but helped push JV back onto the raceline! But be assured JV was traveling in a straight line in the wrong direction at impact and was heading offtrack. JV's tone at the podium interview was, not surprisingly, modest.

#8225 Clatter

Clatter

• 27,211 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 20:14

The "only" driver besides Prost and Senna did you mean? The truth to DC's mid track antics in the wet at Spa knowing full well how fast MS was bearing down on him will only ever be known to DC. Hill in the Arrows pushing JV off the track at Hungary '97 wasn't pretty and theres a long list of drivers who didn't rightfully have to but knowingly should have conceded space to avoid accidents/incidents. Then theres all the incidents we don't see and the stupidity we do

If you drop the red mist and look at it openly theres more to the Jerez '97 incident than first meets the eye - had they not connected JV may have well ended off the track.

Amusing in a way, MS squeezed him hard enough into a mistake which may have been enough to wreck JV's race but then stupidly also turned into him and not only looked like a clown but helped push JV back onto the raceline! But be assured JV was traveling in a straight line in the wrong direction at impact and was heading offtrack. JV's tone at the podium interview was, not surprisingly, modest.

No that isn't what I meant. I didn't say Schumacher was the first or only, I said he was the only driver currently on the grid. And yes I agree there is more to Jerez97. Just like Oz94 his car was ailing and taking out his opponent the only way to retain his lead. The FIA let him get away with it in 94, and considering how light the punishment was in 97 I wonder what they would have done if JV had been unable to finish the race.

#8226 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,892 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 21:45

I listed and must accept the official FIA moments of Jerez '97 and Monaco 2006 because they are recorded in history as official incidents but there must be many, many more because people keep saying it's so and again I say theres obviously so many it must be a breeze to list a bunch of them - so get to it.

You must accept the official FIA moments?

Like everyone here on the board you surely have not always "accepted" the official FIA decisions and versions, like Schumacher´s punishment in Monaco 2010. Or Hamilton´s treatment in Spa 2008. So I am surprised that you must accept the "official FIA moments" when they suit your agenda.

Probably everyone who has different ideas about Adelaide 1994, Jerez 1997, Montreal 1998, Monaco 2006 (to name just the most notorious events) than the "official FIA" version is probably just a crazy conspiracy nut.

Edited by aditya-now, 23 December 2010 - 22:00.

#8227 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,309 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 23:45

I wonder if Aditya-Now will give it a rest over the holiday season ;););)

#8228 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,892 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:46

I wonder if Aditya-Now will give it a rest over the holiday season ;););)

Sure, Raelene. Just go to http://forums.autosp...howtopic=140401 and leave your good thoughts and wishes there! :kiss:

#8229 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:54

You can back that up with facts of course.
I'll even help get you started, official incidents 1997 and 2006, now help us out with the other 13 years, I'll even accept incidents of arrogance in lieu of cheats - otherwise I'm calling you out as a trolling liar ......

Yeah I'm still waiting for all those "things" to be eleborated on - should be easy as so many people keep mentioning them.

Like taking candy from a baby!

A a partial lit of Schumacher's dirty deeds....

Britain 1994:
Disqualified and banned for two races after failing to take his stop-go penalty for overtaking on the warm-up lap.

Australia 1994:
Crashed into Damon Hill to ensure victory in the 1994 WDC!
With the world championship at stake, Schumacher's Benetton slid wide and into the wall while trying to stay ahead of title rival Damon Hill's Williams.
Schumacher rejoined the track with a damaged car and Hill, who had not seen the German's error, attemped to pass him at the next corner.
Schumacher turned in on the Williams, putting both cars out of the race and sealing his first world title.
Hill wrote in a subsequent book: "There are two things that set Michael apart from the rest of the drivers in Formula One - his sheer talent and his attitude.
I am full of admiration for the former, but the latter leaves me cold."

1994 season:
Suspect software found on the Benetton that Schumacher drove
There were several instances of cheating in the 1994 Formula One season One of the main allegations surrounded the Benetton team.
The team were alleged to have been using illegal software to their advantage in races
Ayrton Senna suspicious that the Benetton car was illegal

1994 season:
Cheating allegations reignited in the summer of 1994, after a refueling fire on Jos Verstappen's Benetton car at the German Grand Prix.
After an investigation by Intertechnique at Benetton's team factory,
the FIA revealed that the team had been using an illegal fuel valve, without a fuel filter, that pumped fuel into the car 12.5% faster than a normal, legal fuel valve that had a filter.

Belgium 1995:
Blocking moves lead to the introduction of the ‘one move’ agreement where drivers can only move once to prevent being overtaken
Schumacher's performance did not impress Hill after his defensive moves forced Hill to either back off or go off the track.
Schumacher claimed that he had only blocked Hill at the low-speed corners, but video evidence suggested that Schumacher had blocked Hill on some of the high speed corners, such as the Radillion and Blanchimont.
Hill later commented that "We had some pretty hairy moments and I am not satisfied with being driven into; I don't think that was acceptable.
That is all well and good but if it was meant on purpose I would be very upset, F1 cars are not go-karts.
I think there are some things which are acceptable and some things which are not."

Schumacher defended himself by agreeing that touching wheels in high-speed corners is "not acceptable" but added that at the speed he and Hill were doing, he thought it was acceptable.
Schumacher was given a one-race suspended ban for driving aggressively in order to stop Hill from passing.

Europe 1997:
Drove into Jacques Villeneuve in an attempt to secure the Drivers’ Championship.
“You’ve hit the wrong part of him my friend!,” said commentator Martin Brundle.
Sir Frank Williams put Villeneuve’s car on display to show the mark left by Schumacher’s tyre.
The German newspapers were among the many from across Europe that attacked Schumacher.
Bild said "Schumacher was to blame for the crash." "He played for high stakes and lost everything - the World Championship and his reputation for fair play.
There is no doubt that he wanted to take out Villeneuve".

The Frankfurter Allgemeine called him "a kamikaze without honor" and commented that the "monument is starting to crack because the foundations are faulty."
A German TV station asked fans for their views and received the views of 63,081 votes. 28% said they could not support Schumacher any longer.
In Italy there was widespread condemnation of Schumacher.
The daily newspaper Unita called for him to be fired by Ferrari. "Schumacher ought to face charges in a Spanish court for the grave deed he committed" it reported. "The driver covered himself, Ferrari and Italian sport as a whole with shame. We are waiting for Ferrari to announce that it is throwing out Michael Schumacher and hiring a new driver who is more intelligent, has more wisdom and a real sense of morality."
La Repubblica reported that "seeing a world title vanish after waiting 18 years is sad enough. But to see it go up in smoke with the move from Michael Schumacher is unfortunately much worse. It's shameful."
Gazzetta dello Sport said that if Ferrari had won the title it would have been "a title to hide" and said that it preferred to go on waiting for the day when "our passion for Ferrari has a happy ending."
Even La Stampa, the newspaper owned by the Agnelli family, which also controlled Ferrari, said "His image as a champion was shattered, like a glass hit by a stone."
In the British newspapers, Schumacher's manoeuvre against Damon Hill at the 1994 Australian Grand Prix was used as a comparison in many of the reports.
The Daily Mail reported that Schumacher had now "lost the last vestige of his reputation of being a sportsman"
and The Times wrote that Schumacher had "sacrificed his reputation by an act of such cynicism that it lost him the right to any sympathy."
Ferrari hosted a press conference on the Tuesday after Jerez during which Schumacher admitted that he had made a mistake but said it was a misjudgment rather than a deliberate attempt to take out Villeneuve. "I am human like everyone else and unfortunately I made a mistake," he said. "I don't make many but I did this time."

Britain 1998:
Wins the race in the pit lane by taking his stop–go penalty after crossing the finish line.
May be tecnecially legal but as is typical with Schumacher he was happy to win outside the bounderies of fair play

Canada 1998:
Forces Frentzen to leave the track by abruptly joining the racing line after a pit stop,
leading to the introduction of the pit lane exit line that cannot be crossed

Austria 2000:
Following a shunt, manoeuvres his car into a dangerous position in an attempt to get the race red-flagged and re-started

EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX 2001:
Even Ralf felt the sheer force of his dirt
Michael Schumacher made a poor start to the 2001 European Grand Prix at Germany's Nurburgring, while brother Ralf was much faster away in his Williams.
To stop his brother passing, Michael veered across the track at him, leaving Ralf with the choice of backing off or risk being forced into the wall.
He backed off.

Austria 2001:
Team-mate Rubens Barrichello forced by Ferrari to pull over to let Schumacher through on the last corner

Germany 2001:
Once again moves his car into a dangerous position in an attempt to get the race red-flagged — this time successfully

Austria 2002:

Barrichello again forced to let Schumacher pass on the final corner — this time for the win.
The spectators were furious. This leads to the “ban” on team orders

USA 2002:
A failed attempt at a “manufactured dead heat”.
Some say it is payback for Austria. Once again, the fans are furious — and of all places, the USA is the one place this should not happen

Europe 2003:
Successfully encourages track marshals to push his beached car back on to the race track
recklessly endangering the lives of said marshals for his own personal gain.

BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2003:
Trying to defend his position from Renault driver Fernando Alonso on the opening lap, Schumacher moved across on the Spaniard at the fastest part of the track.
Although Alonso did not back off, Schumacher continued to move across, forcing half the Renault on to the grass at 190mph.
He escaped punishment.

Australia 2005:
Yet again helped out by marshals who choose to ignore Nick Heidfeld who is also beached.

Monaco 2006:
Rascassegate
Again blocking track in the Q to try to gain advantage for himself
Outrage abounds and Schumacher is put to the back for the race start

Hungary 2010:
Schumacher's aggressive driving in attempting to prevent Barrichello from overtaking drew strong criticism from commentators and former drivers, including triple World Champion Niki Lauda and former Schumacher team-mates Eddie Irvine and Martin Brundle.
Triple World Champion Jackie Stewart commented "We are never more than a millimetre away from something awful happening and for Schumacher to do what he did with Rubens Barrichello is just inviting disaster. ... It was one of the most blatant abuses of another driver that I have seen. It is a terrible example from a man who has seven world titles, bully-boy tactics."
Schumacher publicly defended his actions after the race and in the Stewards' hearing. Derek Warwick, one of the stewards for the race, commented that Schumacher could have been shown the black flag, resulting in an instant disqualification, had there been more time left in the race for the stewards to review the video evidence

2011:
To be continued.... lets hope everyone escapes Schumachers tactics in good health

http://en.wikipedia.org
http://autosport.com
http://forums.autosport.com
http://www.pitpass.com
http://www.grandprix.com/
http://doctorvee.co....hael-schumacher
http://news.bbc.co.u...one/5024532.stm

Edited by SlateGray, 24 December 2010 - 12:57.

#8230 SpeedyS

SpeedyS

• 236 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:12

Clearly to much time on your hands...

#8231 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:19

half of those are rediculous... such as 1998 which DC admited to beeing stupid for slpowing on the racing line...

for a schumacher basher it was obviously schumachers fault regardless of what dc has said

#8232 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:10

for a schumacher basher it was obviously schumachers fault regardless of what dc has said

Or what Damon Hill has said since. What I find the most amusing is that the bulk of these incidents involve Schumacher being where? Oh thats right, in front of the other guy :lol:

Now all together guy's, lets spell "A L L E G E D".

Speedy, in contrary to another's post you don't have enough time on your hands prefering to read sensational headlines rather than sorting the truth even just for yourself.
Britain 1994 is where you should start since thats where you started from anyway.

I allege you're from Mars, prove me wrong Martian.

#8233 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,464 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:29

Lol at SlateGray's list. :rotfl:

#8234 iakhtar

iakhtar

• 182 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:56

lol how sad is that

#8235 merschu

merschu

• 520 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:09

Michael Schumacher and Mika Häkkinen in a ad for Mercedes:

#8236 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:25

half of those are rediculous... such as 1998 which DC admited to beeing stupid for slpowing on the racing line...

OK arknor I will give you that one, actually it was just thrown in among the real transgressions as a kind of red herring, I will remove it from the list.
Now I ask you which nine of the remaining nineteen sportsmanship failures do you classify as " rediculous" which is spelled ridiculous btw. Please tell us which nine and why you think so.

#8237 r4mses

r4mses

• 1,099 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:42

Is the woman in this spot some (former) racing driver as well?

Nice spot imo. Looking forward to more.

/EDIT: LOL, just seen the German version featuring Franz Beckenbauer instead of the woman. Mercedes-Benz.tv: TV-Spot "Sonntagsfahrer" Haha, great stuff :D

Edited by r4mses, 24 December 2010 - 12:48.

#8238 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:53

Took less then twenty minutes, which I grant you may seem like an eternity to spend on any posting, judging from the quality of content of many of the postings here that is.
Funny to see the poster that repeatedly asked for this list is now unable or unwilling to engage it.
Be careful what you wish for.

#8239 Yorkie

Yorkie

• 2,192 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:56

Hamilton canada 2008 (the red light was of course a brainfade, but how fortunate was it that he crashed into his title opponent instead of the bmw that was in front of him? :o )

:smoking:

Try again :rolleyes:

Advertisement

#8240 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 14:24

Funny to see the poster that repeatedly asked for this list is now unable or unwilling to engage it.

You must be kidding IT'S XMAS EVE!!

I have had dinner watched a funny movie with my wife ("As good as it gets" with Jack Nicholson, great movie folks) while having a wine and hot peanuts. Just checking my emails before a walk along the river, will stop and get some BBQ off one of the street carts and have a beer - I got a life too, will get back to you when I have time again but it won't be tomorrow thats for sure :lol:

Merry Xmas guys, just a forum and just a bit of fun, turn the system off and get to your friends and family :wave: :up:;)

Edited by cheapracer, 24 December 2010 - 14:25.

#8241 Callisto

Callisto

• 2,598 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 14:30

Funny advert :up:

#8242 Beamer

Beamer

• 1,349 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 14:46

Mika == :cool: miss him....
:up:

#8243 PoliFanAthic

PoliFanAthic

• 641 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 15:36

There's also one in German with Beckenbauer at the end.

#8244 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,892 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 17:39

OK arknor I will give you that one, actually it was just thrown in among the real transgressions as a kind of red herring, I will remove it from the list.
Now I ask you which nine of the remaining nineteen sportsmanship failures do you classify as " rediculous" which is spelled ridiculous btw. Please tell us which nine and why you think so.

Thanks for producing the list, SlateGray. It provides some perspective on the dimension of Schumacher´s special style...

Ask Nigel Roebuck about him! ;)

Nonetheless, a very special Merry Christmas to the man himself, Michael Schumacher, and to all the Schumacher fans, wherever they may be. And may 2011 turn out to be more competitive for Michael!

Edited by aditya-now, 24 December 2010 - 17:42.

#8245 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 18:43

94 on hill watch the videos notice how wildly hes trying to move the wheel to even get to the corner its obvious the wheels movement is having little impact on how the car turns.

hill also later in life said if he knew MS had just hit the wall he wouldnt have taken the risk he did so hill new it was a do or dive move in desperation.

i dont expect you to take it from the list anyway, tbh i dont have the the patience to debate on these forums anymore its a useless task everyone is of there own opinion and the more vocal ones in here will never change there stance even if they know they are wrong

btw was 95 swerving mentioned? i reckon your on about this which in my opinion is just awesome driving on schumachers part it doesnt look risky for either of them at all it reminds me of the old classic duels people love to talk about

Edited by arknor, 24 December 2010 - 18:45.

#8246 Clatter

Clatter

• 27,211 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:18

hill also later in life said if he knew MS had just hit the wall he wouldnt have taken the risk he did so hill new it was a do or dive move in desperation.

Not sure how that in anyway excuses what MS did, but hindsight is a marvelous thing.

#8247 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:47

Not sure how that in anyway excuses what MS did, but hindsight is a marvelous thing.

.... did you even read my post ?
the steering on the benneton seems broken before he is at the corner watch how he rapidly moves the steering wheel and the car barely turns... yet aparently the cars steering suddenly works fine and he rams hill? people only see the few seconds in the clip where schumachers moving the steering wheel full lock ands assume hes ramming when its obvious the steering is barely working if u take notice of the whole clip

#8248 SpeedyS

SpeedyS

• 236 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 02:44

Took less then twenty minutes, which I grant you may seem like an eternity to spend on any posting, judging from the quality of content of many of the postings here that is.

Fair play for taking the time and the research, I should'nt mock.

Personally I think its time take a break, all has been said, there will be nothing new until Feb 1st so lets see what 2011 brings. If there is one thig for sure MS brings news, chat and debate. Looking forward to it.

Merry Christmas

#8249 Tarzaan

Tarzaan

• 1,203 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 16:41

Fuunny':)

PS:

Merry Christmas!

#8250 DoodoolTalla

DoodoolTalla

• 203 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 16:48

hahaha, the look on Michael's face is priceless!