Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20770 replies to this topic

#8551 Augurk

Augurk

• 1,932 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:12

Or he beats Rosberg with some difficulty. Geez. Isn't there a possibility that Rosberg is a lot better than you think?

I think you are right. If Michael beats Nico it will definitely be with some or much difficulty. Rosberg is a great driver and I think it will be pretty close, perhaps even too close to call.

And to be fair: isn't that just the best possible scenario? Especially if the Merc is not a front runner at least we will be able to enjoy a feisty inner-team battle. :up:

Advertisement

#8552 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 3,420 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:54

The SUN guys will be shocked if they see Jerez results. But, I guess then their conclusion will be like this: Michael was 2 sec faster than Nico in Jerez, but in Barcelona Nico was faster by 3 sec. So in the end he is 1 sec faster than Schumacher. :rotfl:

The Sun is the gutter press aimed at people with three brain cells. Everything is over-simplified and over-exaggerated.

One of their recent headlines was 'MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA LAW IN UK NOW!'

Their target group was 60 students out of whom only 16 or so wanted Sharia Law.

It's no surprise that their sports reporting is equally OTT and dumbed down for the dumbed down masses that purchase their paper.

#8553 BRK

BRK

• 3,653 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:56

To me,it's the opposite: it utterly doesn't matter who beats whom if they're being lapped multiple times in a race or some such nightmare...

#8554 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 3,420 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:57

I think you are right. If Michael beats Nico it will definitely be with some or much difficulty. Rosberg is a great driver and I think it will be pretty close, perhaps even too close to call.

And to be fair: isn't that just the best possible scenario? Especially if the Merc is not a front runner at least we will be able to enjoy a feisty inner-team battle. :up:

My respect for Nico has gone up a great amount. Having MS as his team mate has elevated his performances and overcome some psychological obstacles much like Button-Hamilton.

He will benefit a great deal from MS' presence.

#8555 fetel

fetel

• 26 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 16:05

Can Schumacher reignite his comeback?

http://uk.eurosport....y/article/5105/

#8556 Group B

Group B

• 13,971 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 16:09

Michael needs something to work with. He'll never be as fast as 15 years ago, but give him a car that's there or thereabouts and I suspect we'd see some more familiar glimpses.

#8557 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 16:38

Michael needs something to work with. He'll never be as fast as 15 years ago, but give him a car that's there or thereabouts and I suspect we'd see some more familiar glimpses.

So would many other drivers including rosberg

#8558 Scotracer

Scotracer

• 2,812 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 16:40

Does anyone even read The Sun? I don't know what to say about this article!

http://www.thesun.co...ercedes-GP.html

Come on...it's The Sun. I've read better articles in Hustler than what they produce daily.

#8559 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 16:55

I love it ....

Yet team-mate Michael Schumacher ended up way down in 23rd overall with a best time more than THREE SECONDS slower than Rosberg's.

:rotfl: fun read

Advertisement

#8560 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 759 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 20:11

Michael can still get the job done. It all depends on what he's given to work with. If Mercedes give him a half decent car we will see him somewhere on the podium.

#8561 Longtimefan

Longtimefan

• 3,170 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 20:17

The Sun is the lowest of the low and only people whos knuckles drag on the ground tend to read it...or attempt to.

Like most biased tabloid trash, they dislike Michael intently because he kicked Hills backside in 94-95 so any chance they can get to have a go at him, they will.

#8562 Villes Gilleneuve

Villes Gilleneuve

• 2,248 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 20:19

Michael can still get the job done. It all depends on what he's given to work with. If Mercedes give him a half decent car we will see him somewhere on the podium.

Posted Image

#8563 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 21:45

:evil: :mad:

#8564 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 22:40

He will be beaten soundly by rosberg yet again. Maybe the current drivers are the greatest drivers in the history of the sport

#8565 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 22:41

I love it ....

:rotfl: fun read

i like how they fail to mention schumacher had the second fastest time at jerez....

but it is the sun after all and in the real world we know testing doesnt mean much but why didnt they compare the race simulation times at barcelona?

#8566 7timesbetterthantherest

7timesbetterthantherest

• 192 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 23:34

He will be beaten soundly by rosberg yet again. Maybe the current drivers are the greatest drivers in the history of the sport

sure , better than Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Fangio, Schumacher, Stewart, Clark , etc etc etc etc etc ....

:wave:

Edited by 7timesbetterthantherest, 23 February 2011 - 23:36.

#8567 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,820 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 00:42

you're still around here? I thought you've written "enough said" on a similar topic

#8568 Kubiccia

Kubiccia

• 1,370 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:12

If Rosberg beats Schumi in Melbourne's qualifying, this thread will be full of Schumacher haters(Senna fanboys and etc) mocking him.

If Schumacher beats Rosberg in Melbourne's qualifying, this thread will have only Schumi fans praising him and his haters will hide/vanish.

I mean, what one expects to see in this thread is a no-brainer.

#8569 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 759 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:04

What would you like to see in the "Michael Schumacher" thread.

#8570 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:16

sure , better than Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Fangio, Schumacher, Stewart, Clark , etc etc etc etc etc ....

Skills aside, at least a half of them are mentally and pyhsically better for sure, simply goes with the times (better biomechanics understanding, food and training etc) - have a look at podiums back then with some tired, ragged looking drivers and look at them on the podium today.

If Schumacher beats Rosberg in Melbourne's qualifying, this thread will have only Schumi fans praising him and his haters will hide/vanish.

How wrong you are, If MS has times better than Rosberg then the "Mercedes are favouring MS" crowd will start up.

#8571 7timesbetterthantherest

7timesbetterthantherest

• 192 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:02

Skills aside, at least a half of them are mentally and pyhsically better for sure, simply goes with the times (better biomechanics understanding, food and training etc) - have a look at podiums back then with some tired, ragged looking drivers and look at them on the podium today.

with all due respect cheapracer :up: , being phisically fit has got nothing to do with talent !

Yes you are right about todays drivers being more in ''shape'' , but does having a six-pack , or being able to do a triathlon, equate to making a Formula-One car go faster ? I dont buy that .... never have and never will ....

Arnold Schwarzenneger , who is considered to be the greatest body-builder of all-time, competed and won his titles in the 70's ...
When he was Mr.Universe in the late 70's he weighed 235 pounds ... Today's top body-builders are at least in the 275 pounds range ...

Does that make them BETTER body builders just becuase they got bigger ? No.

Until I see the scientific community come out with evidence that proves today's drivers can drive a car ''Faster'' around corners than previous generations , I will stick with my own beliefs and common sence ....

Edited by 7timesbetterthantherest, 24 February 2011 - 04:03.

#8572 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:38

you're still around here? I thought you've written "enough said" on a similar topic

And who the he'll are you?

#8573 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:39

damonw , are you sure this is your favorite team and drivers? Quote: "mclaren, hamilton,senna and schumacer" . I don't see much love for the last one. Even Frans don't have so many favorite drivers.

Edited by ivand911, 24 February 2011 - 07:40.

#8574 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:40

And who the hell are you?

#8575 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:46

What makes you think they are not? Schumi was destroying a 3x world champion in piquet by sometimes over a second in qualifying. Piquet in turn beat mansell. Mansell on the other hand did well against Prost when his car was reliable. Prost and senna? There was really nothin between them at all. Last year schumacer was embarrassing and was destroyed by rosberg, who was supposed to be the number 2 driver.

#8576 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:50

It is official now. We have new kid on the block. Some disappear , new come forward. :lol:

Edited by ivand911, 24 February 2011 - 07:51.

#8577 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:09

It is official now. We have new kid on the block. Some disappear , new come forward. :lol:

New kid on the block? I've probably been watching f1 longer than you pal

#8578 Fondmetal

Fondmetal

• 153 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:09

You clearly missed the 80's and the 90's and much of the 00's :lol:

#8579 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:27

You clearly missed the 80's and the 90's and much of the 00's :lol:

You clearly didn't.. I've been watching since about 1990. The likes of Hamilton and alonso would have been winning titles in the era of senna and prost

Advertisement

#8580 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:58

:rotfl:
Thank you you made my day special. Keep on going you could persuade some one who is new in this sport. Watching the F1 sport for such a long period did not help you to much did it?

Where's your evidence that the drivers in the 80's were better than the current crop? If you were good in those days the level of competition made you look exceptional. They wouldn't have dominated the current era because today's competition is much tougher

#8581 gdanskii

gdanskii

• 22 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:19

There is some logic to this argument drivers are getting quicker. F1 magazine rans an article about it a few years ago. i can't remember the detail. But if you look at any sport, people have just got better and better at it, records tumble every year. There is nothing to suggest this evolution is not taking part in f1. I don't buy into Hamilton and Alonso would of blown away Senna or Prost, but i do believe they would shaded them over a season.

E.g everyone is an Alesi fan and regarded him as quick, but in the time he was paired with Prost he was on average 1½ secs a lap slower (you can look that up) If a driver was that far of his team mates pace now, he'd be fired. and you would be laughed of any forum for suggesting a driver so far off his team mate is quick :), So clearly the level which the entire field is performing at is very high.

What i believe is the best of the next generation is always slightly better than the best of the previous, like any sport, however the best of the previous generation are still able to hang with most of the next generation. Hope that makes sense.

And this is where i feel MS will fit in if he gets back to somewhere near his best, able to best most of the field except the top two or three. I feel it is a pity we will never see him in a competative car again.

#8582 baddog

baddog

• 24,021 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:01

And if prost/senna or even moss etc had been driving in the modern era they would have trained to modern standards. Hence its all irrelevant.

#8583 gdanskii

gdanskii

• 22 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:17

And if prost/senna or even moss etc had been driving in the modern era they would have trained to modern standards. Hence its all irrelevant.

So your argument is that they aren't as fast as moden drivers, but if they training training today they would be, but how do you know they would able to cut it with the moden erra training, we don't, therefore all we know is that this generatios is faster, but this may only be due to modern training as you kindly pointed out.

#8584 Paco

Paco

• 1,430 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:20

I personally don't think the grids of today are any better then years gone by. I think what we are seeing is simply a result of the following huge advancements in electronics and materials.

1. Manual Gearbox vs. Sequential gearbox with electronic paddle shit. Ridiculously short gear changes. Impossible to miss a shift.
2. Steel brakes vs. Carbon/Ceramic/Whatever compounds used today. Ridiculously short braking distances. Next to no brake fade.
3. Serious reliability. Cars are simply built to much higher standards and don't break down.
4. ECUs with serious engine mapping and anti-tire slip technologies.
5. Tire technology. Next to no marbling off line.
6. Track layouts. Chicane's and huge run-offs not penalizing mistakes made on track. Years gone by, you went into the marbles or into the sand/gravel and that was it.. pretty much resulted in an end of race.
7. Engine # limits. Drivers can push for max any longer as engine reliability is a very very serious concern so they need to baby them (both in driving style and engine mapping).
8. Testing Limits. Drivers are getting very limited time to exploliate a cars subtle nuiances due to such short amounts of track time outside of race day.

Success in F1 now is almost only a result of the engineers within a team, eeking out an advantage in the design rules (ie diffuser fights of the past years) and not the driver. A team's success is probably now 90% engineering, 6% luck (weather, keeping your nose out of pile ups etc), 4% driver.

That said, drivers of today are more equal in preparation and training vs. years gone by. Their level of fitness is more equal where drivers of days gone by were less fitness oriented (JPM) and driver development is much more focused in development series. So they are coming into F1 more even so an individuals impact is less as they all pretty contribute equally as they've come through the same development program for the most part.

I personally dont believe we will ever see a Jacques Villeneuve 1st race scenario ever again were a new driver to a series comes in and blow the doors off of the established driver by a huge margin.

I personally feel F1 needs to go a bit retro in some of it's ideas to make it more interesting:

1. Drop the BLUE FLAG rule as it currently stands. Make it so that only if a lead driver follows another backmarker for 10 laps should the backmarker have to move aside. Force a driver to get by with their skill and force the issue and not a blue flag after 2 corners of following. Insane rule. Image how different races would play out if the leader got stuck behind a backmarker for that long and #2 and #3 were stuck behind as well..

2. Get rid of this crazy long life engine format. Teams should be allocated 1 engine per race and 1 engine per test session pre season and 1 engine per 2 test sessions during the season testing.

3. Increase the number of test session preseason: Jan 15 - March 1; test sessions every 7days for the 1st 4 weeks, then every 10days until the start of the season.
4. Increase the number of in-season test sesssions. 1 / month.

5. Make Friday 3 - 1hr test session (9:30 - 10:30am, 12:00 - 1:00pm, 2:30-3:30pm). Ensure 3 sessions on Sat (1 of which is qualifying).
6. Eliminate the drop out qualifying format. So what if a driver gets stuck in traffic, mixes up the grid leading to more action on Sunday!

7. Removal of most track chicanes ;-)

The simple fact is, modern formula 1 as it currently stands simply doesn't allow Michael to show his true worth to a team by simply looking at Sunday's results. I still believe he'll be a major part of helping bring car up the grid fast and Merc is better having him but more cause of his approach, leadership style and feedback to the engineers. As for eclipsing his teammate, I think it will always now be close and only a hair seperating them on Saturday and Sunday's becuase of points 1-6 above in the 1st list.

Edited by Paco, 24 February 2011 - 10:31.

#8585 baddog

baddog

• 24,021 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:27

So your argument is that they aren't as fast as moden drivers, but if they training training today they would be, but how do you know they would able to cut it with the moden erra training, we don't, therefore all we know is that this generatios is faster, but this may only be due to modern training as you kindly pointed out.

No, we don't know any such thing. In fact we have no objective measure of these things at all. You are deciding modern drivers are faster (In a skill based sport this is not at all certain), are deciding that you know why, and deciding (most strangely) that this tells us something.

It doesn't, and your entire point is irrelevant.

#8586 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:48

No, we don't know any such thing. In fact we have no objective measure of these things at all. You are deciding modern drivers are faster (In a skill based sport this is not at all certain), are deciding that you know why, and deciding (most strangely) that this tells us something.

It doesn't, and your entire point is irrelevant.

lets stick them in a 90s car and see how fast modern drivers are.

was it hamilton who said he couldnt imagine driving sennas manual gearbox car flat out? ie he doesnt think he could do it for a single time attack lap never mind over a race distance.

all we know is schumacher drove those cars and was very fast , barrichello the lap dog of that era is still faster than more than half the current grid and even he will have lost quite alot of speed over the years

Edited by arknor, 24 February 2011 - 10:49.

#8587 zack1994

zack1994

• 2,368 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:13

was it hamilton who said he couldnt imagine driving sennas manual gearbox car flat out? ie he doesnt think he could do it for a single time attack lap never mind over a race distance.

all we know is schumacher drove those cars and was very fast , barrichello the lap dog of that era is still faster than more than half the current grid and even he will have lost quite alot of speed over the years

i don't believe rubens has lost any speed at all, but schumacher is the best in my opinion obviously not at the moment because he's been away for three years, but the schumacher of old definitely is

#8588 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:24

Hamilton would say that out of respect. Schumacer the king of f1 when technology was at it's limits e.g 04 was excellent with the old manual gearbox. The top drivers of today would win in any era. Vettel, alonso and Hamilton would have been very special in the 80's

#8589 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:27

Hamilton would say that out of respect. Schumacer the king of f1 when technology was at it's peak e.g 04 was excellent with the old manual gearbox. The top drivers of today would win in any era. Vettel, alonso and Hamilton would have been very special in the 80's. The likes of senna and Prost in my eyes would be able but they wouldn't really standout imo

#8590 Group B

Group B

• 13,971 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:27

What i believe is the best of the next generation is always slightly better than the best of the previous, like any sport, however the best of the previous generation are still able to hang with most of the next generation. Hope that makes sense.

With all due respect, bollocks.

The reasons some (athletic) sports continually set new records is diet, equipment and training techniques. There's no reason the 'next generation' would automatically be better unless Usain Bolt has a child with Marion Jones, or Roger Federer decides to squeeze one out with Justine Henin. Even then it's not guaranteed.

Driving a car fast is far less dependent on the above factors than, say, 400m running, so there's very little reason to believe Alonso or Vettel are any better than Prost, Lauda, Clark, Fangio or Carracicola. You need time in the car to develop neck muscles and such the like, but beyond that I have no doubt that a young MS, AS or NP would have no trouble holding their own against today's best.

(Edited for typo)

Edited by Group B, 24 February 2011 - 11:59.

#8591 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:46

The reasons some (athletic) sports continually set new records is diet, equipment and training techniques. There's no reason the 'next generation' would automatically be better unless Usain Bolt has a child with Marion Jones, or Roger Federer decides to squeeze one out with Justine Henin. Even then it's not guaranteed.

Driving a car fast is far less dependent on the above factors than, say, 400m running, so there's very little reason to believe Alonso or Vettel are any better than Prost, Lauda, Clark, Fangio or Carracicola. You need time in the car to develop neck muscles and such the like, but beyond that I have not doubt that a young MS, AS or NP would have no trouble holding they're own against today's best.

Snooker is not a physical game and the standard as been raised immensely. Davis and Henry the stars of the 80's and 90's in my eyes wouldn't have won many world titles if any against the current crop of players

#8592 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:47

Driving a car fast is far less dependent on the above factors than, say, 400m running, so there's very little reason to believe Alonso or Vettel are any better than Prost, Lauda, Clark, Fangio or Carracicola. You need time in the car to develop neck muscles and such the like, but beyond that I have not doubt that a young MS, AS or NP would have no trouble holding they're own against today's best.

You know, this is seriously off, but I had a good laugh, 'cause Agassi and Steffi Graf have children.......

Edited by Szoelloe, 24 February 2011 - 11:47.

#8593 Group B

Group B

• 13,971 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:57

Snooker is not a physical game and the standard as been raised immensely. Davis and Henry the stars of the 80's and 90's in my eyes wouldn't have won many world titles if any against the current crop of players

Really? Go take a look how many 147s Hendry's got, or how many centuries. I agree that the overall standard has gone up, but I imagine that's down to application, dedication, practice and the vicious circle rise in quality of competition. If the most natrually talented players of the 80s or 90s were growing up in the sport today I see no reasn they wouldn't raise their game in similar fashion.

The alternative argument that the human race as a whole has got developed 'immensesly' better snooker genes in a single generation with no evolutionary driving force or reward is, at best utterly laughable.

#8594 damonw

damonw

• 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:22

Really? Go take a look how many 147s Hendry's got, or how many centuries. I agree that the overall standard has gone up, but I imagine that's down to application, dedication, practice and the vicious circle rise in quality of competition. If the most natrually talented players of the 80s or 90s were growing up in the sport today I see no reasn they wouldn't raise their game in similar fashion.

The alternative argument that the human race as a whole has got developed 'immensesly' better snooker genes in a single generation with no evolutionary driving force or reward is, at best utterly laughable.

You said it all, the rise in quality of competition is much, much higher than say 25 yr ago

#8595 Frans

Frans

• 7,701 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:34

I love it.

Ya know, maybe Schumacher is STILL the same mega-talented "kuch-KUCH-KUCH" driver he was back at the 90's en 2000's... maybe ... (one must believe in his talent, to think there is some) ...

But I see it differently. He never had such talent. He never was the man who could win in a so called Minardi. The myth building around his person has been taken out of proportions. Schumacher, the driver who always had a ONE man team, with a 2nd slave driver with dubious contracts the world never saw.... yet, it was a public not so secret secret.....

No team orders would mean basicly, Schumacher would not beat his teammates. And here it is ... 2010, NO TEAM orders, and viola, it happens just as it should. Fastest man in front at Mercedes and the name of the fastest is NOT from a WDC winner, but from a non-RACE winner even. hmmm. he's getting old? the car is not suited to him? No more technical advantages... no more cheats and no more slowing down teammates.... well, bye bye schumacher, because it seems the only way he COULD win was WITH the help of all of these external factors, what where NOT ON HIS WHEEL.

and then now .... 2011 season is approaching.... will he prove us wrong? or will the FIA try to restore some of that so called "fake-magick" of Schumacher?

Well, I can tell ya ... I am really excited! :lol:

#8596 iakhtar

iakhtar

• 191 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:39

In my opinion the current era is overly tech reliant, it's all about the cars and engineers more than it's ever been before, the drivers are becoming far less important.

Thinking back to last season when abit of rain threw a spanner in the works or the introduction of actual tyre degradation in the recent tests causing driver panic, I just get the feeling these current drivers would really struggle in previous eras especially with the dangerous nature of the sport back then, how fast would they still be with genuine lack of safety, who knows.

#8597 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 759 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 13:26

Hamilton wouldn't have survived a season in the old dangerous days. Alonso would have prospered.

But this is neither the Hamilton nor the Alonso thread. Schumacher's accomplishments speak for themselves.

Edited by Tardis40, 24 February 2011 - 13:28.

#8598 Scotracer

Scotracer

• 2,812 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 13:33

I love it.

Ya know, maybe Schumacher is STILL the same mega-talented "kuch-KUCH-KUCH" driver he was back at the 90's en 2000's... maybe ... (one must believe in his talent, to think there is some) ...

But I see it differently. He never had such talent. He never was the man who could win in a so called Minardi. The myth building around his person has been taken out of proportions. Schumacher, the driver who always had a ONE man team, with a 2nd slave driver with dubious contracts the world never saw.... yet, it was a public not so secret secret.....

No team orders would mean basicly, Schumacher would not beat his teammates. And here it is ... 2010, NO TEAM orders, and viola, it happens just as it should. Fastest man in front at Mercedes and the name of the fastest is NOT from a WDC winner, but from a non-RACE winner even. hmmm. he's getting old? the car is not suited to him? No more technical advantages... no more cheats and no more slowing down teammates.... well, bye bye schumacher, because it seems the only way he COULD win was WITH the help of all of these external factors, what where NOT ON HIS WHEEL.

and then now .... 2011 season is approaching.... will he prove us wrong? or will the FIA try to restore some of that so called "fake-magick" of Schumacher?

Well, I can tell ya ... I am really excited! :lol:

I've seen better logic come out of Creationists' mouths :drunk:

#8599 Buttoneer

Buttoneer
  • RC Forum Admin

• 17,621 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 13:49

Posts deleted.

Please avoid personal attacks and trolling.

Advertisement

#8600 BRK

BRK

• 3,653 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 14:51

I'm actually looking forward to this season-I think we all know by now the W02's going to start the season in pretty bad shape so I guess expectations are low all around. Not a bad thing as even solid points finishes would be a morale booster for the team. Plus the rustiness would've worn off by now,and we have proper data from last season to compare with during the FPs. Unlike 2010 when he was heading blind into every weekend.

Good luck to him!

Edited by ForeverF1, 24 February 2011 - 14:54.