Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#11901 mrmusicman

mrmusicman

• 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:21

Possibly. All i know is that after being equal in quali for a string of races in the next ones a gap appeared. At the same time he developed a better race pace.

I have not seen anyone prove he has really actually had better race pace, and when I say really I don't mean the many times Michael has an accident then pits earlier for fresh tyres and starts going quicker than Rosberg. I mean head to head, same strategy. I highly doubt it.

Advertisement

#11902 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,980 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:23

Very likely. :)

But to end on a positive note, as sorry as his comeback looks to me, his first career will remain marvellous whatever happens. Frankly, I expect in 10, 20 years time the comeback will be reduced to a footnote to his former achievements, like Mansell@McLaren or the comebacks of Alan Jones.

Indeed, I agree 100%.

Whenever someone talks of Mansell, they talk of the glory years.

Also, the problem with Schumacher is that he set the bar so high, EVERYONE expects so much of him. Imagine, if this was a rookie in his second year paired with Rosberg, he would be looked upon very favourably, when infact it is a 42 year old about 10 years removed from his prime.

#11903 Johnrambo

Johnrambo

• 940 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:07

Canada 2011 was more impressive then anything Mansell did in 1994 at Mclaren

Mansell drove for Williams in four races in 1994 and won one of them. That is miles better than what Schumacher has managed to do in almost two seasons. The next season he was at McLaren and after two races he realised he was past it and decided to quit unlike some other past champions who keep a seat from fresh talent to fulfill their egoistical needs to have fun.

#11904 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:42

Mansell drove for Williams in four races in 1994 and won one of them. That is miles better than what Schumacher has managed to do in almost two seasons. The next season he was at McLaren and after two races he realised he was past it and decided to quit unlike some other past champions who keep a seat from fresh talent to fulfill their egoistical needs to have fun.

lol fresh talent theres so many lack lustre drivers on the grid these days schumacher is better than atleast half of the grid

#11905 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:46

Mansell drove for Williams in four races in 1994 and won one of them. That is miles better than what Schumacher has managed to do in almost two seasons.

Yeah the Williams 1994 car was as competitive as RBR 2011!
Merc 2010 and 2011 can be compared to Jordan 1994 or Lotus 94
Even Yuji Ide would have won Australia 1994 with the best car in the field and the top two drivers taking each other out!
If Michael was driving the RBR in 2010 and 2011, and he didnt have any podiums...then i would have agreed Mansell did better in his comeback.

The next season he was at McLaren and after two races he realised he was past it and decided to quit unlike some other past champions who keep a seat from fresh talent to fulfill their egoistical needs to have fun.

If a young talent was so good, then he would risen to the top ...and would have been in F1 without someone moving over for him.

Edited by EdwardCullen, 03 August 2011 - 11:46.

#11906 sharo

sharo

• 1,772 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 13:49

unlike some other past champions who keep a seat from fresh talent to fulfill their egoistical needs to have fun.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
A really funny argument.

#11907 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 15:22

13 wins a row if it weren't for Montoya. In the 47 races he finished, from Sepang '99 - Suzuka '02, he ended up only twice out of the top three. An engine failure from the '06 title, a broken leg in '99, stupidity in '97 & supposedly a simple lack of cooling in Japan. Ironically the incidents bringing out some of the greatest moments in his career. Blitzing everyone after coming back from a 3 month absence, sublime drive through the field in Japan and a great farewell in Brazil. 11 x WDC, what could have been :| .

#11908 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • In the running for best OP of 2014

• 3,293 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:06

13 wins a row if it weren't for Montoya. In the 47 races he finished, from Sepang '99 - Suzuka '02, he ended up only twice out of the top three. An engine failure from the '06 title, a broken leg in '99, stupidity in '97 & supposedly a simple lack of cooling in Japan. Ironically the incidents bringing out some of the greatest moments in his career. Blitzing everyone after coming back from a 3 month absence, sublime drive through the field in Japan and a great farewell in Brazil. 11 x WDC, what could have been :| .

Indeed, Schumacher has had a surreal career, but you can't really discount the part that the rest of the 'dream team' played in all his success, either. Without Todt, Brawn, and Byrne, it's likely Schumacher wouldn't have achieved what he did--I like to think that it's the four of them who redefined the meaning of 'success' in Formula One, because surely each one played an indispensable part in each of their championship victories. At the core of it all was Schumacher, though--arguably, if not for him, the rest of the dream team would not have come to Ferrari and helped to build the 'empire' that we've come to look back on.

#11909 George Costanza

George Costanza

• 2,305 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:07

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Golden moments at Ferrari, 2000.

#11910 George Costanza

George Costanza

• 2,305 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:09

Of course, he he stayed at Benetton: he would have won it from 1994 to 1997; they had Renault engines so it would have been a battle with Williams, but I think Schu would win four straight. Then who knows where he would have went (likely Ferrari, though), or less likely, McLaren Mercedes with Newey. Imagine that: Schu with Newey at McLaren? Oy.

Edited by George Costanza, 04 August 2011 - 16:15.

#11911 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:41

Indeed, Schumacher has had a surreal career, but you can't really discount the part that the rest of the 'dream team' played in all his success, either. Without Todt, Brawn, and Byrne, it's likely Schumacher wouldn't have achieved what he did--I like to think that it's the four of them who redefined the meaning of 'success' in Formula One, because surely each one played an indispensable part in each of their championship victories. At the core of it all was Schumacher, though--arguably, if not for him, the rest of the dream team would not have come to Ferrari and helped to build the 'empire' that we've come to look back on.

More of tumultuous than surreal, I would say. Whatever he did, wherever he went, there was fire on. (And I loved that).

#11912 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:47

Of course, he he stayed at Benetton: he would have won it from 1994 to 1997; they had Renault engines so it would have been a battle with Williams, but I think Schu would win four straight. Then who knows where he would have went (likely Ferrari, though), or less likely, McLaren Mercedes with Newey. Imagine that: Schu with Newey at McLaren? Oy.

”He and I met, in Monte Carlo, quite a few years ago, specifically to discuss the possibility of his joining the team. The meeting followed an informal chat we’d had at the Log Cabin [at Suzuka],” McLaren big boss Ron Dennis said.

”Off the top of my head, I can’t remember [when it was], but I’d say 1998, 1999 or 2000.”

”Clearly, neither his ability as a driver, nor our quality as a team, was an issue. The size of his retainer wasn’t an issue, either. The issue was more what I’d call peripheral financial issues.”

Pressed exactly on what these ‘peripheral financial issues’ were, and whether he meant ‘logos on caps, which Ferrari allowed Schumacher to sell for a vast sum, but which McLaren never allow their drivers to do?’, Dennis responded, ”Yes, things like that. But I guess some things just aren’t meant to happen.”

So yes, close to joining McLaren in '98/99.

#11913 Spa95

Spa95

• 861 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:51

:love:

#11914 George Costanza

George Costanza

• 2,305 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 16:55

”He and I met, in Monte Carlo, quite a few years ago, specifically to discuss the possibility of his joining the team. The meeting followed an informal chat we’d had at the Log Cabin [at Suzuka],” McLaren big boss Ron Dennis said.

”Off the top of my head, I can’t remember [when it was], but I’d say 1998, 1999 or 2000.”

”Clearly, neither his ability as a driver, nor our quality as a team, was an issue. The size of his retainer wasn’t an issue, either. The issue was more what I’d call peripheral financial issues.”

Pressed exactly on what these ‘peripheral financial issues’ were, and whether he meant ‘logos on caps, which Ferrari allowed Schumacher to sell for a vast sum, but which McLaren never allow their drivers to do?’, Dennis responded, ”Yes, things like that. But I guess some things just aren’t meant to happen.”

And McLaren was right on the upswing; so even if he joined McLaren, he would have won 3 more championships or I think so.

#11915 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 17:01

here is the video of Ron Dennis trying to lure Schumacher into his team :up:

Edited by EdwardCullen, 04 August 2011 - 17:02.

#11916 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 17:16

^^^ That was in 1993. Worked with the best, the Laudas and the Sennas, but seems like Ron couldn't resist a bit of the Schumi.

Edited by DutchCruijff, 04 August 2011 - 17:17.

#11917 Poep

Poep

• 85 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 17:32

Actually that's bullshit.

Schumi himself said (in an interview in 2007 or 2008, can't remember) that he didn't want to join McLaren because of the filosophy of Ron Dennis . He didn't sence it was a team the way he idealy views it, but more a dominating Ron Dennis in charge. MS didn't like the way Ron Dennis carried out his role within the team.

I doubt Ron Dennis will ever publically say that MS didn't join them because of him.....but maybe MS didn't tell him the real reason after he got scarred of .....

#11918 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 18:31

Can't say I've heard of that POV.

Any link possible?

#11919 Disgrace

Disgrace
  • RC Forum Host

• 9,759 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 18:36

here is the video of Ron Dennis trying to lure Schumacher into his team :up:

Am I only one who finds that excessively cringeworthy?

Advertisement

#11920 carbonfibre

carbonfibre

• 6,289 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:25

That was a real qualifying they should bring that back far far more exciting.

#11921 baddog

baddog

• 23,364 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:41

The great days of the old qualifying format are a sad loss I think. The duelling nature of it building tension over the hour was great.

Didnt please the TV people when the first 20 minutes were quiet though, and back marker teams got ignored by the TV people. Seems like the TV people may be to blame for everything eh?

#11922 sharo

sharo

• 1,772 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:16

That was a real qualifying they should bring that back far far more exciting.

Not only that, but the on-screen info by Siemens was way more easily readable and informative. Both during qualy and race.

#11923 Hacklerf

Hacklerf

• 2,332 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:00

Yea i used to enjoy the 12 laps immensely

#11924 Jejking

Jejking

• 2,366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:48

Yea i used to enjoy the 12 laps immensely

Too bad it went on to become too tactical with the Minardi trackcleaners out there only in dry sessions with the rest of the teams waiting. That was just plain wrong.

#11925 Johnrambo

Johnrambo

• 940 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:34

If we start this if-game let's not forget that Mika had a contract with Williams for the 1993 season and only because Peter Collins was an a**hole he could not join them. If that had happened Schumacher would not be statistically the most successful F1 driver ever. Mika would have learned from Prost in 1993 and then romped to 1994-1997 titles and also would not have gotten injured at Adelaide..

#11926 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 15:28

If we start this if-game let's not forget that Mika had a contract with Williams for the 1993 season and only because Peter Collins was an a**hole he could not join them. If that had happened Schumacher would not be statistically the most successful F1 driver ever. Mika would have learned from Prost in 1993 and then romped to 1994-1997 titles and also would not have gotten injured at Adelaide..

If we start this if-game, if my grandmother had a gentleman's sausage she would be my grandfather! Blimey :rotfl:

Edited by EdwardCullen, 05 August 2011 - 15:35.

#11927 George Costanza

George Costanza

• 2,305 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 16:06

With Ayrton Senna at Williams? :lol:

The if is pretty fun to do sometimes. :lol:

#11928 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,505 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 17:12

Can you imagine Senna and Hakkinnen in Williams mid 90's? jesus, no one would have got a look in! :clap:

Edited by Boing 2, 05 August 2011 - 17:19.

#11929 merschu

merschu

• 520 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 18:28

Schumacher: My mindset isn't right for Mercedes

"I arrived at Mercedes with a specific task: not winning at all costs but to grow this team," he is quoted as saying by Corriere Dello Sport. "We are working very hard, the car is in its second year and still has many areas of uncertainty, but it will grow.

"If anything, I am the problem - it is a fact that I am a bit more relaxed than I was before. I have experience, I can estimate when it is necessary to concentrate. But I do not know if my mindset is right for the team."

He added that he will soon make a decision on whether to retire at the end of the current season or continue through 2012.

"Soon I will evaluate whether to continue [racing] or stop."

Meanwhile, Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn, says he and the whole team are happy with the seven-time world champion, but they wouldn't want to force him to race if he didn't feel it was the right decision.

"We called Schumacher in to our team with the task of developing the car, he has a three-year contract and we are very happy with him," said Brawn. "But if Schumacher does not feel more at ease, then we need to talk. You can not force someone to do something that they do not want to do. We believe in him, he is an important part of our team.

"I am convinced that eventually we can convince him to extend his contract ," he concluded.

Is this article true? Has Michael really said that? I mean during the last few weeks he was saying that he will definitely race next year! How all of a sudden is he saying that he will evaluate whether to continue?? :| :confused:

http://thef1times.co...s/display/04180

#11930 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 18:42

Google doesn't bite :wave::

http://www.corriered...

#11931 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,502 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 18:56

It's an "if" situation. The english translation is bad (and the italian title doesn't reflect the actual quote).

"If my mindset isn't right..."

Nothing new here. It was known that they will decide later this year about 2012.

Edited by Diablobb81, 05 August 2011 - 18:58.

#11932 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,980 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 19:14

Ross wouldnt call MS 'Schumacher...'.

Friends do not address each other by surnames....

Also, if Michael does not have the correct mindset anymore, why is he at the factory all the time pestering them for updates etc etc?

Then again, maybe he and Ross have realised that Honda/BAR are going nowhere fast......

#11933 Augurk

Augurk

• 1,932 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 19:21

Ross wouldnt call MS 'Schumacher...'.

Friends do not address each other by surnames....

Also, if Michael does not have the correct mindset anymore, why is he at the factory all the time pestering them for updates etc etc?

Then again, maybe he and Ross have realised that Honda/BAR are going nowhere fast......

Good point. I've never heard Ross name him anything other than Michael.

And it's so much the opposite of for instance what we saw on the BBC with the factory tour.

#11934 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,980 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 19:54

Good point. I've never heard Ross name him anything other than Michael.

And it's so much the opposite of for instance what we saw on the BBC with the factory tour.

Indeed. I think Schumacher is committed to his 3 year contract. If the second half of 2012 begins to yield something productive then he may continue. However, if 2012 is much like 2011 (all empty promises), I don't think he will hesitate to walk away. Infact, I think Nico will have had enough too (assuming he doesn't leave at the end of 2011 that is.)

#11935 Math89

Math89

• 78 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 20:32

Well, normally when there is 'Schumacher will retire' news it gets picked up really fast by all the other websites. So far I have only seen one copy of this on the english website in the url a couple of posts above me and on a dutch website that has made mistakes before and got into trouble for those mistakes.

Think all the other websites are (for now) labeling it as bullshit.

I think it's a very late and poor version of the 'I am more relaxed' headline from Schumacher a couple of days ago.

He added that he will soon make a decision on whether to retire at the end of the current season or continue through 2012.

"Soon I will evaluate whether to continue [racing] or stop."

Come on... I can believe that he may be having some doubts from time to time but just like that, sharing that with a reporter? I don't buy it...

Edited by Math89, 05 August 2011 - 20:45.

#11936 Math89

Math89

• 78 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 21:42

Hmm, after thinking about it...

Anyone els worried this could truely be the beginning of his second retirement?

What if Mercedes has gotten tired of the results so far and want him gone, out of respect for Michael they want to make it look as if it will be Schumacher's choice and this is the first step. Openly saying that he is not to sure about 2012 and that he is perhaps not helping the team.

Could also explain why Brawn called him Schumacher instead of Michael. Can imagine this could have resulted in a clash and they are no longer friends.

Anyway, 'What if? What if?'

I still call bullshit on this news but i'm kinda afraid it's not. :(

#11937 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 21:45

:cat: Perhaps Schumi know now that his time in F1 is OVER!?

#11938 Starish

Starish

• 986 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 23:02

Schumi is going home without a 10 place grid penalty, should be interesting if he keeps it clean.

#11939 jannyg

jannyg

• 131 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 23:15

Schumi has stated many times that this is a three year plan and that he will stay for the three.

I still believe in the Schumacher and Mercedes partnership and I am sure he is laying alot of foundations for a better 2012.

There is no denying that this hasnt gone to plan for MS, but he is the best guy to have in this situation because he understands the value of patience and continuity.

If there ever was a time to quit then it would have been last season because it didnt look like things could have got better for Schumi. But Canada '11 bought more satisfaction and recognition than anything he did in '10. What im trying to get at is that if Schumi didnt think big improvements could be made within the 3years then he probably would have left last season, he probably still believes he can meet some objectives by the end of 2012. He wont be leaving until he gets at least one podium IMO.

Advertisement

#11940 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 00:47

:cat: Perhaps Schumi know now that his time in F1 is OVER!?

maybe alonso thought the same when rookie hamilton kicked his ass ?

#11941 Disgrace

Disgrace
  • RC Forum Host

• 9,759 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:27

Yeah, because special talent rookies are the same as any old rookies. Good reasoning.

#11942 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:07

Is this article true? Has Michael really said that? I mean during the last few weeks he was saying that he will definitely race next year! How all of a sudden is he saying that he will evaluate whether to continue?? :| :confused:

I have to admit, this interview is a shock to my body system. It's not normal, I am convinced, and something unexpected is on. I didn't think that Michael would pull the plug now, especially when just not too long ago there was noises from that camp that he might extend his contract.

#11943 intothepits

intothepits

• 409 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:34

They probably want to keep him for his prestige and name, which brings money.

Performance wise, there's no reason they should keep him. The driver with the most titles can't beat WDCless, race winner-less Nico Rosberg... So definitely, Schumacher is not the driver he once was, but this is understandable considering the man is 42, and the current crop of drivers are at a different level than the drivers back in the 90s and early/mid 2000s.

So time for the team to maybe be honest, and stop worrying about 'denting' Michael's reputation, would they like a driver who can battle neck to neck with Rosberg? Most likely.... Yet having the guy that won most World Titles back in the day, also brings its positives aswell, and it seems they'd rather have that.... Good or bad decision do you think?

Edited by intothepits, 06 August 2011 - 02:36.

#11944 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:19

maybe alonso thought the same when rookie hamilton kicked his ass ?

:p No...he thought in a red car........

#11945 zelpre

zelpre

• 275 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:28

Translated - Schumacher: "I no longer have the mentality to F1»

I can't believe that...I hope this is fake really...

And look Brawn is bullshitting again, I can't believe it again:
http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/93641

#11946 Math89

Math89

• 78 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:34

Stil no other websites who have taken over this article... And it's not because it's weekend cause they have new topics but none of it is about Schumacher. If it was for real this news would have been taken over right away by most formula 1 websites.

#11947 glorius&victorius

glorius&victorius

• 4,327 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:41

someone wake up Frans! :lol:

If the guy retires, he is still a great driver to me! Maybe his second career contributed to me liking him more as a person/character. So it was not all lost. I enjoyed seeing Michael dueling it out with Jaime Alguesuari race in and out.

Edited by glorius&victorius, 06 August 2011 - 08:43.

#11948 Massa_f1

Massa_f1

• 3,323 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:44

Maybe he has woken up to reality that he will never win again. It is sad to say but it is true. His last few races have been a mess.

#11949 SeanValen

SeanValen

• 16,933 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:50

Translated - Schumacher: "I no longer have the mentality to F1»

I can't believe that...I hope this is fake really...

And look Brawn is bullshitting again, I can't believe it again:
http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/93641

, Ross hardly says Schumacher, and it's really taking the piss for Michael to keep coming out and saying he has a 3 year programme, he's already commented about next year, and with all these recent appointments at mercedes and things finally starting to move in a direction, it would be absolutely insane to leave on the eve of the car finally getting there, he knows it's going to take longer then expected and has commented so, but the press or a few bloggs :rolleyes: are going to hammer out retirement aritcles right up until the day he retires again whether that's next year or 2-3 years from now. Schumacher wins or Schumacher retires is news, anything in between is not press meterial.

Michael always said when he started, he could of signed a longer contract then 3 years, the most important thing is mercedes have a structure in place.

THIS IS BLOGGS!
Of cource it's coming from a writer who speculating hamilton at ferrari now, not redbulll,
http://blogs.bettor....1-season-a88962

I think Donald Hardly who writ that Schumacher article, is a Alonso+Hamilton fan, would like to see them in a team together, but he's writing on speculation and not on official comments, and dreams of seeing Alonso and Hamilton again at ferrari, which would be cool, but more of a fan blog post, and his writing of Schumacher reeks of someone who isn't a fan, and obviously not on board with the fact that Schumacher is actually enjoying f1 while working hard, I would rather believe actual official quotes from Michael then a blogg on better.

In the team's 3 week break, with Michael after hungary just expressing his desire to get back to racing and wish the break hasn't come at this time for SPA, really silly article, if anything, if this article was mentioned after the season was over, it would of been a bit more crediable, and that's giving it some credit lol

Anyway Ross Brawn is kinda right, ferrari have closed the gap to mac and redbull quicker then merc, Mercedes are 6 months behind, but have improved, but because we have merc/ferrari/redbull so strong and improved, it makes mercedes look stationery, but they are finally on their way, Schumacher would of expected more before signing, but once in, he knows it's about timing, and you either arrive at the right time in the team, or have to wait longer then expected, but if the structure is there, and the team is going places, then it is promising.

Michael and the team/ Nico, expected podiums and a odd win this year, after winter testing, instead they have to wait longer, and deal with the usual crap written as they try and get that car to the front, that's the nature of the game, either perform or spend extra time retracting other websites nonsense in the meantiime.

Edited by SeanValen, 06 August 2011 - 12:04.

#11950 Poep

Poep

• 85 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 14:06

Here are my 5 cents.

The only reason the MS-Merc partnership hasn't worked is Mercedes team itself.

This leads to a very urgent question/theory I have. Please discuss it with me, because I think this is the biggest reason MS looks somehow 'different' from vintage MS. It's all about driving style.

Compare MS driving style fom onboards 2006 vs 2011. I know they are different cars, but that doesn't mean that pusing the throttle together with the brakes is not possible anymore.

2006; MS paces the throttle at a fast pace (like Senna used to) during the corner while braking.

(from 0:15)

2011; MS brakes for the corner, waits untill he is out, and then hits the throttle. He isn't using his famous driving technique anymore.
(from 1:08)

Could this be because of a lack of grip on the W02? Please discuss.

And how about this discussion with his egineer: Saying to much oversteer, while MS dissagreeing and saying he still has understeer. http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by Poep, 06 August 2011 - 14:06.