Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#13051 Atomicus

Atomicus

• 108 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 21:24

Arrgh. :well:

Are you some kind of a masochist that just comes here to get abused every single time? I can understand ridiculous opinions but trolling so blatantly is sort of against the rules.
Have you no self-respect at all? :lol:

Not that I disagree completely with you but I've been told that calling other people trolls or that they are trolling is against the rules also.

It is hard to be Alonso now. Vettel equal him and soon(next year) will overtake him in the title race. Life is hard. And MS is laughing, looking their fight down below. In the end of the season all other will have total 6 titles!

Please, feel free to contribute that in the Alonso thread. :)

-----------

Regarding the qualy, not bad for Schumacher. I think he could end up ahead of Massa and hopefull ahead of both Renaults. Hope the Mercedes don't go backwards on race day.

Advertisement

#13052 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 21:27

Maybe Mastah miss the message to Alonso to do the same?? To look for a tow. Michael find tow, but Lewis messed it as usual. He maybe expected MS to jump Lewis? But , this is not long jump.

You don't understand the difference between locking up the tyres and blocking? That's shocking.

Schumi was 3 seconds behind Lewis. How the hell locking up tyres by Lewis made Schumi to do the same 3 (THREE) seconds after in the same spot? He wasn't affected by Lewis' actions, it's impossible. He screwed on his own and afterwards made silly excuse blaming Lewis for his own mistake and pathetic driving (being 7 tenths off car's potential and 2 tenths behind Renault, which is 0,5 second slower than Mercedes).

#13053 Group B

Group B

• 13,971 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 21:31

You don't understand the difference between locking up the tyres and blocking? That's shocking.

Schumi was 3 seconds behind Lewis. How the hell locking up tyres by Lewis made Schumi to do the same 3 (THREE) seconds after in the same spot? He wasn't affected by Lewis' actions, it's impossible. He screwed on his own and afterwards made silly excuse blaming Lewis for his own mistake and pathetic driving (being 7 tenths off car's potential and 2 tenths behind Renault, which is 0,5 second slower than Mercedes).

Well Brundle and Coulthard must be pathetic too, since they said it affected MS' lap at the time it happened.

#13054 sharo

sharo

• 1,772 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 21:31

It's really refreshing to have a good laugh at so much effort thrown in vain. :wave:

#13055 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 21:44

It will be so GREAT watching Schumi gain five spots by the end of lap 1! I wish I was there.

#13056 BRK

BRK

• 3,474 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 22:09

It is hard to be Alonso now. Vettel equal him and soon(next year) will overtake him in the title race. Life is hard. And MS is laughing, looking their fight down below. In the end of the season all other will have total 6 titles!

I think they're going through the phase when they're finally beginning to realize their favoured driver is incapable of achieving what Schumacher did in the Ferrari, plus scared shitless Vettel seems to be a force to be reckoned with and is here to stay. They came in all guns blazing, last year was an embarrassment, this year has been worse, at an average of 2-3 wins a season -in a Ferrari, no less- he'll get thumped,whacked and smacked by the likes of Hamilton and Vettel pretty soon, and realization has finally dawned. Which is why they're here, baiting and fishing on the Schumacher thread and\or blaming Ferrari for all their woes. What better way to cower away and hide when the heat gets turned up. :cool:

Except frans, of course. Frans trolls......because he can.

Anyway, I'm hoping the fact that he took it easy on the tyres through the FPs and Qualifying will pay off in the race, otherwise they may need to change they way they approach the weekend once again. Somehow China stands out in my mind as their best approach to a weekend yet.

#13057 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 22:51

Well Brundle and Coulthard must be pathetic too, since they said it affected MS' lap at the time it happened.

They are wrong. Lewis let Michael through just before Ascari chicane, if anything Schumi gained an advantage from his tow. Sector times from that lap:

S1 26.9 (PB 26.955)
S2 28.6 (PB 28.568)
S3 28.2 (PB 28.070)

He messed up on his own in S2, in second chicane, and blamed Lewis, even though Schumi was 3 seconds behind him at that time. What was the reason for his poor S3, when he got all space he needed? Santa Claus? UFO? Or maybe he simply had horrible lap, as usual these days? Nah, it had to be something.

Updated list of excuses for poor qualfying:

Australia - KERS
Malaysia - DRS
China - DRS
Turkey - no grip
Spain - KERS
Canada - loss of power
Europe - oversteer
Great Britain - understeer
Germany - "I tried to push even harder to compensate which lead to a mistake" (my favourite one :lol:)
Hungary - supersofts not working
Italy - Lewis

#13058 Atomicus

Atomicus

• 108 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 22:59

I think they're going through the phase when they're finally beginning to realize their favoured driver is incapable of achieving what Schumacher did in the Ferrari, plus scared shitless Vettel seems to be a force to be reckoned with and is here to stay. They came in all guns blazing, last year was an embarrassment, this year has been worse, at an average of 2-3 wins a season -in a Ferrari, no less- he'll get thumped,whacked and smacked by the likes of Hamilton and Vettel pretty soon, and realization has finally dawned. Which is why they're here, baiting and fishing on the Schumacher thread and\or blaming Ferrari for all their woes. What better way to cower away and hide when the heat gets turned up. :cool:

Except frans, of course. Frans trolls......because he can.

Anyway, I'm hoping the fact that he took it easy on the tyres through the FPs and Qualifying will pay off in the race, otherwise they may need to change they way they approach the weekend once again. Somehow China stands out in my mind as their best approach to a weekend yet.

As much as you may want to distort reality, I feel you are greatly going to be disappointed very soon.

Edited by Atomicus, 10 September 2011 - 23:08.

#13059 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,721 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 23:03

since when do you experience this kind of sensing? did you tell anybody else about it?

this thread is getting ridiculous and the mods are not doing there job again.
guys you can't rely on others reporting posts. do your job

Advertisement

#13060 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 00:21

since when do you experience this kind of sensing? did you tell anybody else about it?

this thread is getting ridiculous and the mods are not doing there job again.
guys you can't rely on others reporting posts. do your job

i gave up reporting as im sure most others have as even when its a pure blatant troll arttempt from frans it gets ignored , others saw this all last year and decided it would be "fun" to join in.

our 2 posts are more likely to get deleted than the trolls

#13061 baddog

baddog

• 23,332 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:14

And seriously, how stupid could they be at the BBC. Nobody ever saw the teammates going different directions on tyre choice. "All hail to Michael!" Yeah right, Hamilton might have cost him a bit but there's still a gap.

So what? remember Monaco? Nico went out on the softer tyres when his car was fixed and naturally went faster than Michael had on the hard ones. DC and Brundle said Michael should retire immediately because of being so humiliated.

They are idiots, this is not news.

#13062 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • In the running for best OP of 2014

• 3,275 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:03

(list of excuses)

Mate, you forgot the most obvious one: wheel falling off in Belgium. :p

#13063 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:24

He messed up on his own in S2, in second chicane, and blamed Lewis, even though Schumi was 3 seconds behind him at that time. What was the reason for his poor S3, when he got all space he needed? Santa Claus? UFO? Or maybe he simply had horrible lap, as usual these days? Nah, it had to be something.

As much you continue repeating one lie, it will not become a true. They were separate by around a 1 sec between them(it was Button, after him Lewis and Michael). What tow you will look if you are 3 sec behind?? Only you can think about something like this! Michael was right behind Lewis as MB said. On the straight before Parabolica ,Michael was 1 -2 car lengths behind Lewis.

Edited by ivand911, 11 September 2011 - 06:33.

#13064 Jomyboy

Jomyboy

• 179 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:12

Even though I am a huge fan of Michael Schumacher I must agree that up in the head he is a real dumb person. Everybody on earth knows that Schumacher is having problems with Qualifying. He rarely gets the optimum lap and qualifies 9th-10th. You might as well qualify on hard tyres and save a set of softs for the race if you are gonna qualify that low. The thing is, even though the hards take about 1-2 laps to get upto temperature, there is no DRS zone enabled for the first 2 laps. So you effectively get rid of the hard tyres in the start and if you pit on lap 4-5 the rest of the race you are running with a tyre that is 1 sec faster. Since Michaels race pace is so good and qualifying shit, they should be sacrificing qualifying for him to get a good race strategy going. Spa was a good example - Even Michael admitted that saving tyres was key for his progress. After all that, he still acts like a dumb*** and tries to qualify with softs in 8th. If he doesnt have braiins so be it - why are the rest in the Schumi camp acting like dumbshits as well I will never know

#13065 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:26

Don't worry, to finish the race, you have to finish first. For 305 km a lot of stuff can happen. Michael have problems in Qualy because he focus on race more, it is easy to have such problems as Nico prove it. It was easy MS to out-qualify him yesterday, as it was easy for Nico to out-qualify him before. Now, I don't think that MS put all in Qualy, today pace will tell us more. Depend how long softs will hold, MS can use hards on last 2-3 laps only.

Edited by ivand911, 11 September 2011 - 08:27.

#13066 BRK

BRK

• 3,474 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:01

As much as you may want to distort reality, I feel you are greatly going to be disappointed very soon.

Why would I need to distort reality when the fact is that he has averaged 2-3 wins a season for Ferrari? Make that less than 2.5 in five years. Including one (probably two) fixed races, with a bonus of a controversy or scandal every two years. And check out the Ferrari thread, it's always a case of blaming the car\tyres\driving styles\engineers\Domenicali (a hot favourite, these days) for his own failures as a driver. Not that I would've wanted to rub it in, but after some of the cringeworthy fanboy nonsense from last year I'm glad this season Vettel and co. are putting them in their place.;) So yeah, that does indeed seem to be the reason they're camping here on the Schumacher thread, since even prime target Lewis Hamilton seems to be doing well.

As much you continue repeating one lie, it will not become a true. They were separate by around a 1 sec between them(it was Button, after him Lewis and Michael). What tow you will look if you are 3 sec behind?? Only you can think about something like this! Michael was right behind Lewis as MB said. On the straight before Parabolica ,Michael was 1 -2 car lengths behind Lewis.

Always thought of the concertina effect as common sense with a fancy name, apparently not to some people. :)

#13067 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:17

Mate, you forgot the most obvious one: wheel falling off in Belgium. :p

Because that was the only believable one :D.

You only have opinions, I have solid PROOFS. Lewis crosses the start/finish line with 32 seconds left:

Posted Image

Schumi does it with 29 seconds left:

Posted Image

32 - 29 = 3 seconds. They were separeted by 3 seconds. You're wrong. I'm right.

Michael have problems in Qualy because he focus on race more

Nice way to say "Michael just sucks in quali, he's very slow". Getting as creative with excuses as your idol I see :lol:.

Always thought of the concertina effect as common sense with a fancy name, apparently not to some people. :)

Concertina effect with 3 seconds between drivers? Hahahaha.

#13068 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:04

Sorry, your screens doesn't prove anything. They can cross start line with difference 0,5 sec and you can take this screens with difference of time that you want!! Give me screens from 31sec and 30 sec., please. What is the track distance between cars in Monza if they are 3sec apart? 150-200 meters? Better review again the end of the qualy.
And Nico was very slow yesterday, what to do, he need to retire. This is according to you. Drivers don't give a shit about qualy. Why Nico will try hards then? Why they say P11 is better than P10?

#13069 bsoares

bsoares

• 74 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:10

I have a different time. Michael crossed the line with 30s remaining.

Posted Image

#13070 sharo

sharo

• 1,772 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:16

There are about 27-28 seconds before the screen is updated after a driver crosses the S/F line. And the update may also have a delay over the net, while time counter is ticking. So one can take a screenshot any time within that period.
And when ambition takes over thinking we get funny arguments :drunk:

#13071 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:27

Sorry, your screens doesn't prove anything. They can cross start line with difference 0,5 sec and you can take this screens with difference of time that you want!! Give me screens from 31sec and 30 sec., please.

There you go:

Posted Image
Posted Image

What's next, maybe I photoshopped them :lol:? No, the simple truth is I'm right and you're wrong, and it was you who called me a liar without any evidence :down:.

What is the track distance between cars in Monza if they are 3sec apart? 150-200 meters? Better review again the end of the qualy.

That is very simple math, so if you can't do it, I will. Average speed of 1:23 lap at Monza is 251 kph, so on average in 3 seconds they cover 210 metres. But with the speed on straights (320 kph) 3 seconds equal to 266 metres.

And Nico was very slow yesterday, what to do, he need to retire. This is according to you.

What the hell are you talking about?

Drivers don't give a shit about qualy.

Posted Image

Edited by Mastah, 11 September 2011 - 10:28.

#13072 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:38

So ,now we have two screens with 30 sec showing different thing. But, one second is long time ,so they can be both true. Why don't you just re watch last minute from the Qualy and you will see that there wasn't 200/266 meters between them. We have eyes, yes? And like sharo said about screens we can't count on them to much. Internet, network and other stuff. Maybe we can say something with + - 1 sec accuracy.
OK ,you didn't explain why Nico used hard tyres? If he care about Qualy?

Edited by ivand911, 11 September 2011 - 10:41.

#13073 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:47

i gave up reporting as im sure most others have as even when its a pure blatant troll arttempt from frans it gets ignored , others saw this all last year and decided it would be "fun" to join in.

our 2 posts are more likely to get deleted than the trolls

Always been the way in the MS thread that's why I gave up. I got so sick of it last year I got banned for a week for having a go at the worst troll offender.

Anyway it's their forum, not a democracy.

Mastah (family name 'Bates' by chance?), I will show you later when I have time that MS was about 1 second behind coming to the braking lockup incident of Hamilton's on the last lap.

Edited by cheapracer, 11 September 2011 - 10:48.

#13074 Tarzaan

Tarzaan

• 1,203 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:25

Hero of the day. Again. :smoking:

#13075 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,476 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:26

Great race again. :up:

If only Merc would have been on McL pace on hards.

#13076 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:26

Great Michael. :clap: No surprises there. Some guys will go in their caves now.

Edited by ivand911, 11 September 2011 - 13:27.

#13077 Konsta

Konsta

• 1,739 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:27

Michael did great today. He was being a bit of his old dirty self at times - unnecessary. Other than that - kudos to the old man!!

#13078 Massa

Massa

• 4,266 posts

Great job. I want to see him in the Ferrari

#13079 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Great job. I want to see him in the Ferrari

Would do a better job than your namesake.

Advertisement

#13080 topical

topical

• 2,071 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:28

One of the few good races since the comeback. About time too.

#13081 GoRacing

GoRacing

• 291 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:30

It's amazing how at 42 he gave Hamilton a really hard time with an inferior car. Merc, please give him a good car next year.

Edited by GoRacing, 11 September 2011 - 13:30.

#13082 NateF

NateF

• 999 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:30

Driver of the day for me great racing with Hamilton, I was hoping he might get a podium.

#13083 MightyMoose

MightyMoose
  • RC Forum Host

• 1,099 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:31

Woohoo ! This should give us another week or so without any of the usual trolls!!! Best result of the weekend! :clap:

#13084 VresiBerba

VresiBerba

• 8,951 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:32

There are about 27-28 seconds before the screen is updated after a driver crosses the S/F line.

No, it's updated instantly, save for one, perhaps two seconds of lag. The live timing is even ahead of the tv-feed by half a dozen seconds or so.

#13085 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:32

4 points away from his highly rated teammate despite having a really nightmare series of races before Spa, he really should retire :cat: :stoned:

Edited by Urawa, 11 September 2011 - 13:33.

#13086 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,814 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:33

Sorry but MSC drive was not that great, it was the fact his straightline speed was the same as Lewis' with tow and DRS, and the occaisional chop and weave.

#13087 sanW10

sanW10

• 132 posts

What a race from Schumi!
it took Ham so many laps to get past him. lol

that RBR is something in corners :o
maybe they're generating downforce thru that engine cowl, outlet looks like convergent-divergent nozzle

P.S. been following this forum for a long time :D

#13088 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Schumacher does well but then blows any good will by acting like a goon on the track. I think the FIA told Ross to tell punter/parker to stop being a noob or we are going to give him a drive thru.

#13089 Tarzaan

Tarzaan

• 1,203 posts

It seems the new technical crew was a good decesion...

#13090 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:34

No, it's updated instantly, save for one, perhaps two seconds of lag. The live timing is even ahead of the tv-feed by half a dozen seconds or so.

He mean that after they cross finish line, next time it is updated is after they cross S1.

#13091 Massa

Massa

• 4,266 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:35

Would do a better job than your namesake.

I know that mate

#13092 Longtimefan

Longtimefan

• 2,824 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:35

Sorry but MSC drive was not that great, it was the fact his straightline speed was the same as Lewis' with tow and DRS, and the occaisional chop and weave.

Get lost troll

1: His start was EPIC!
2: The fight with Hami was great
3: Passing Hami around the outside.. superb!

#13093 ClubmanGT

ClubmanGT

• 1,232 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:36

I love DC moralising about driver etiquette. It's clear MSC should have flipped the bird as he went past Hamilton.

#13094 VresiBerba

VresiBerba

• 8,951 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:36

It's amazing how at 42 he gave Hamilton a really hard time with an inferior car.

Shumi's car wasn't 'inferior' where it mattered though, was it? Shumi was consistently three, four and even five tenths of a second faster than Lewis in the first sector while Lewis' car was bouncing off the rev-limiter for half the straight. Lewis seemed to lack KERS as well, since he didn't use it on the straight whereas Shumi did.

I would actually hesitate to say that it was Lewis' car that was inferior.

#13095 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,646 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:37

elaborate that i you will please

#13096 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

What a fantastic race :clap:
Schumy would have loved to b on podium at monza!
Truly great race.....if only he had car equal or close to the top 3

#13097 GreyArrow

GreyArrow

• 281 posts

Great drive from Schumi, keeping Lewis behind him for so long in a much faster car, albeit racing pretty hard at times, was very impressive. Imagine what Schumi could have done here with a competitive car?

#13098 VresiBerba

VresiBerba

• 8,951 posts

He mean that after they cross finish line, next time it is updated is after they cross S1.

Ah, okay :up:

#13099 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

This is what Lewis also uses to win his races??? The chops and weaves too. His wins are not great too, It was the car only. Not Lewis, his is just regular when he don't have car advantage.

Edited by ivand911, 11 September 2011 - 13:45.

Advertisement

#13100 AndreasF1

AndreasF1

• 1,198 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 13:38

Yes, everybody has KERS and DRS... The mercedes GP car's straightline speed is offset by its weak cornering so what is the problem? Would you rather watch a boring race or on track action :rolleyes: