Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#13701 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:12

It seems that you have the telemetry from the grid with u, care to share with us? :wave:

yes i have and everyone saw ....its called onboard graphics, showing where everyone brakes and accelrates!
i will give you a clue...it is Red for brake and green for accleleration....Red=brake , green=accelrate...red - green , brake accelrate ..understood ? isnt it magical? :lol:
another clue its on the left side of the screen and one more clue is that you can hear brrrrrrrrrrrraaawwaaaamm when they accelrate :lol: and you can hear Dum brrr dum brrrrrrrrr when they brake :lol:
if you want anymore clue to understand, i will help you out :wave:

If it's all so clear then why sneer and demend telemetry from other posters when they claim brake testing didn't happen?

I don't seem to be privy to this wealth of information that you mention would you bee so kind as to show me a screen grab of the graphics showing a driver braking in the race at 50m and a screen grab of Perez braking at 100m?

Advertisement

#13702 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:12

I don't know how you can 'judge' the braking & accelerating of a car that is 3.5 seconds slower than your car. It's like throwing a couple of GP2 cars on the grid for shits and giggles.

Shit happened this afternoon, thats all.

:up: :up: :up:

#13703 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:16

If it's all so clear then why sneer and demend telemetry from other posters when they claim brake testing didn't happen?

I don't seem to be privy to this wealth of information that you mention would you bee so kind as to show me a screen grab of the graphics showing a driver braking in the race at 50m and a screen grab of Perez braking at 100m?

please read what i posted porperly and argue with me

way off the line? he was going for the inside line to overtake
but perez kept on pushing...but i think Perez had to brake early...he ws 3.5 sec slower than Schmy on the previous lap
thats what happened....Perez with old tyres brakes early and MS didnt expect someone to brake that early
just look at where the accident occured, it was just after 100 meter board .. thats the corner where everyone brakes at or after 50 meter board

Edited by EdwardCullen, 25 September 2011 - 15:18.

#13704 Lelouch

Lelouch

• 608 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:18

I don't know how you can 'judge' the braking & accelerating of a car that is 3.5 seconds slower than your car. It's like throwing a couple of GP2 cars on the grid for shits and giggles.

That's where the team should come in selecting a strategy that will help the driver avoid a situation like this. Michael's judgement was wrong and there are excuses for that but MGP didn't do anything to help him today

#13705 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:18

just look at where the accident occured, it was just after 100 meter board .. thats the corner where everyone brakes at or after 50 meter board

Posted Image

This is 100M away from the corner? smallest 100m I've ever seen :wave:

[edit] 100m is the length of a football pitch

Edited by Boing 2, 25 September 2011 - 15:21.

#13706 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,754 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:19

Oops.....bang.....racing incident nothing more.

#13707 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:20

please read what i posted porperly and argue with me

Where's the screen graphics showing Perez braking at 100m?

If you're going to make things up you're going to look foolish kiddo.

#13708 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

rrrrrummms.................................

#13709 eoin

eoin

• 5,010 posts

Wonder what you said at Hungary last year.

This was Schumachers fault in misjudging the Saubers braking point, yet I can't help but feel these Saubers are turning into dangerous road blocks with their race strategies. It's happened too often that someone taps them from behind.

Anyway great race pace, pity he lost here, probably 6th place was achievable. On to Suzuka where he should definitely have great pace.

Agreed, Schumacher's fault and we will see more of these type of accidents. I believe I said something similar earlier on in the season- the tyre drop-off makes for interesting racing but it's going to cause accidents. At certain points in the race there was about 10s a lap difference between the fastest and slowest and a 6s gap between the fastest and the teams 4-6th in the constructors.

#13710 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:22

Where's the screen graphics showing Perez braking at 100m?

If you're going to make things up you're going to look foolish kiddo.

where did i say he braked at 100 meters?? :o
i said accident occured just after 100 meter board
here is my orginal quote

just look at where the accident occured, it was just after 100 meter board

Posted Image

Edited by EdwardCullen, 25 September 2011 - 15:26.

#13711 Afterburner

Afterburner

• 2,878 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:25

One was under acceleration, the other under braking.

I meant coming off the corner--Perez didn't swing back to the apex at Singapore like Schumi did at Monza, though he did take a wide exit to hold Schumi off like Schumi did to Hamilton at Curva Grande. Or maybe Perez was actually trying to get out of Schumacher's way and Schumacher misjudged it. Either way, Michael paid for it in the end.

Wonder what you said at Hungary last year.

I wasn't here for the firestorm that surely must have erupted over that. :p I don't want to open a can of worms with this, but to answer your question, Schumacher was 100% within his right to defend the way he did at Hungary 2010. Barichello should've gone the other way or backed out if he didn't think he could make it. Ditto to Schumacher at Singapore.

:rotfl:

It's hard to judge, yeah, but judgment is a part of racing. Schumi misjudged here and paid for it, period.

Can't wait for next race--I'm fairly certain Michael will definitely be one up on Nico at Suzuka.

#13712 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:32

where did i say he braked at 100 meters?? :o
i said accident occured just after 100 meter board
here is my orginal quote
Posted Image

thats what happened....Perez with old tyres brakes early and MS didnt expect someone to brake that early

So he causes an accident at 100m by braking early but doesn't brake at 100m? Lay off the crack pipe son :kiss:

also, that accident happened just before 50m not just after 100m. You might want to look up a word called 'perspective'

Posted Image

#13713 chrisaix

chrisaix

• 67 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:36

Hi guys new here. Schumi fan since 96. Ive been following this forums for quiteba while. Im disappointed for schumi, just looking forward to suzuka, one of schumi's favorite track.

#13714 BRK

BRK

• 3,474 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:37

Perez was a moving chicane in that Sauber, it's like throwing in an HRT on the lead lap and watching all hell break loose. Midjudjed or not, a car moving that slowly and braking so early is a danger to the competitors, if he was any slower he ought to have been disqualified.

#13715 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:42

Perez was a moving chicane in that Sauber, it's like throwing in an HRT on the lead lap and watching all hell break loose. Midjudjed or not, a car moving that slowly and braking so early is a danger to the competitors, if he was any slower he ought to have been disqualified.

http://en.mclarenf-1.....el Schumacher

He was 2.6 seconds slower than Schumacher the previous lap, you really think anyone more than 2 secs a lap off the pace should be disqualified?

#13716 Augurk

Augurk

• 1,932 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:43

I wasn't here for the firestorm that surely must have erupted over that. :p I don't want to open a can of worms with this, but to answer your question, Schumacher was 100% within his right to defend the way he did at Hungary 2010. Barichello should've gone the other way or backed out if he didn't think he could make it. Ditto to Schumacher at Singapore.

Woops, sorry for misjudging you there. We 100% agree on both incidents! :up:

#13717 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:44

So he causes an accident at 100m by braking early but doesn't brake at 100m? Lay off the crack pipe son :kiss:

where the hell did i say the accident occured AT 100m???????????? :rolleyes: how many times i have to say this! :evil:
and where did i tell he braked at 100 m ????
wtf is wrong with you, maybe you are the one on crack KID!..i know you are just baiting me coz i completely owned you on the previous post about telemetry :lol:

also, that accident happened just before 50m not just after 100m. You might want to look up a word called 'perspective'

Posted Image

Nice trick to post a picture AFTER THE ACCIDENT OCCURED
look at my pic, thats the point where the front wing hits Perez (see MS' Front wing cracking)
Thats the point where accident occured.... and it is just after the 100 meter borad!
Posted Image

#13718 marchi-91

marchi-91

• 440 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:45

Retire old man, pls.

Just retire and give a younger one place in this shit car.

What you mean the young one that's actually more embarrassing for Mercedes then the old man. At least Michael gives it everything. Rosberg putters around until he feels threatened by Michael and try's to drive him off the road. The points may lay in Rosbergs favor but for everybody that watches the racing, it's clear to see that he's not even a patch on a 42 year old Michael let alone a future world champion. He cares only to beat Michael, and that is simply not good enough. Perhaps try and beat your team mate, but also actually try and improve as a driver.

I seriously cannot see how anybody can say Rosberg is one of the best drivers in F1. Fisichella mark II

#13719 carbonfibre

carbonfibre

• 6,275 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:45

Schumacher today was again faster then Nico, he would have been ahead of Nico a lot earlier had it not been for the strange pit strategy but that can happen.

He should have played it smarter and should have waited before passing Perez but things like this can happen, Perez was way way slower and he just didn't expected him to brake/lift so early i guess. Though luck but as i said he has proved to be on track again and on the pace. I can't wait for Suzuka with a Schumacher in this form. :)

Advertisement

#13720 Afterburner

Afterburner

• 2,878 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:49

Woops, sorry for misjudging you there. We 100% agree on both incidents! :up:

No worries, mate. :)

#13721 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,373 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 15:58

where the hell did i say the accident occured AT 100m???????????? :rolleyes: how many times i have to say this! :evil:
and where did i tell he braked at 100 m ????

If you're going to claim that Perez caused an accident at the 100m board by braking early then you're saying he braked at 100m.

If you don't want to look foolish then think before you hit the 'submit' button.

You made a silly statement, I corrected it, let's just leave it there shall we? :kiss:

#13722 marina

marina

• 58 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:04

Michael Schumacher has been given a reprimand for his accident with Sergio Perez during the Singapore Grand Prix. :rotfl:

#13723 Konsta

Konsta

• 1,720 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:06

Michael Schumacher has been given a reprimand for his accident with Sergio Perez during the Singapore Grand Prix. :rotfl:

Unnecessary methinks. However they must have had access to telemetry to make a decision so one would think that the stewards know better than us who to "blame".

#13724 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:07

If you're going to claim that Perez caused an accident at the 100m board by braking early then you're saying he braked at 100m.

If you don't want to look foolish then think before you hit the 'submit' button.

You made a silly statement, I corrected it, let's just leave it there shall we? :kiss:

oh AGAIN!?
this is my quote

I dont see anywhere in my post where i said he braked AT 100m board...thats a corner where usually somone brakes at or after 50 meter board!
If you are going to argue with me, you should lay off your crack and READ!

and what about the picture you posted??
completely ignoring it :rolleyes:
Its just after the 100 m board the accident occured.
Posted Image

Edited by EdwardCullen, 25 September 2011 - 16:10.
Removed "lay off your crack and"

#13725 CSF

CSF

• 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:13

I'd probably have to agree, he mis-judged it. It's a shame, but I don't think he would have been in that position if Mercedes had not left him out for 2 laps longer than Nico at the second stop. Very odd that one, and it cost Michael around 6 seconds. Three 5th places in a row were rather likely, but there we have it.

#13726 sharo

sharo

• 1,751 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:15

Fair enough. Nothing funny.

#13727 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,754 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:15

Only because your boy launched himself off the back of the sauber..... :rolleyes:

#13728 Feanaro

Feanaro

• 309 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:19

Only because your boy launched himself off the back of the sauber..... :rolleyes:

:up:

#13729 DisruptioN

DisruptioN

• 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:22

rofl. Retarded race stewards.

#13730 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:44

Fair enough. Nothing funny.

Yes

#13731 sharo

sharo

• 1,751 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 16:49

Yes

You think I haven't seen the race?

OT: There was a caricature of Fernando carrying a black horse on his back to the finish line. Most suitable for your avatar IMHO :p

#13732 merschu

merschu

• 520 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:15

Here is Mercedes GP's chief strategist twitter account link!

If we want we can ask him why did he give MSC such a bad strategy that each time he came out infront of a traffic & also why did he pit MSC 2laps after Nico during the second pit stop! I think if many people ask him this questions he might might give an answer. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/JV_F1

#13733 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:16

Unnecessary methinks. However they must have had access to telemetry to make a decision so one would think that the stewards know better than us who to "blame".

I don't think they get the telemetry that quickly, they certainly couldn't analyse it that quickly? I'm not sure MS would say that Perez braked early if the statement wasn't within reason though -anyway doesn't matter who's fault it is, MS will just get on with his job without complaining as always.

That's not fair Mate, Perez had track rights and it's up to MS to get passed just as it was for Hammo at Monza. I defended MS's track rights there and I'm not going to be hypocritical here.

Mate I just looked at your sum of 17 posts here - "ignore" button here you come.

#13734 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:20

OT: There was a caricature of Fernando carrying a black horse on his back to the finish line. Most suitable for your avatar IMHO :p

better than crash other guys..... :smoking:

#13735 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:23

Can you please stop trolling?

Thanks.

#13736 sharo

sharo

• 1,751 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:24

Forget it.
I was trying to make a compliment to Fernando but seems you don't get it.

#13737 Clay

Clay

• 72 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:28

The only dangerous move here today was Schumacher. The stewards blamed him by giving him a reprimand so unless you give me objetive data which proves that Perez brake earlier than he should, you are talking out of your arse...

How could someone fair even imply Perez should have been disqualified? :drunk:

Edited by ForeverF1, 25 September 2011 - 17:43.
Removed " who almost kill a driver (and himself)" Don't over dramatise.

#13738 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,297 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 17:34

The strategy was idiotic.

Since Michael had a pair of options more than Nico he should have been pitted first at the first pitstop. This way it would have been the best strategy for both.

But to accomodate the turtle they screwed Michael's race. Stupid, stupid strategy.

#13739 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,754 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 18:15

Well mate, there are those here who believe that MS can walk on water and turn same into wine.....

Advertisement

#13740 BRK

BRK

• 3,474 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 19:09

The only dangerous move here today was Schumacher. The stewards blamed him by giving him a reprimand so unless you give me objetive data which proves that Perez brake earlier than he should, you are talking out of your arse...

He was 3 seconds off Schumacher's pace, I said had he been going any slower, he probably ought to have been disqualified and black flagged for being a mobile chicane hindering other drivers and dangerous driving. Like losing a wing and still continuing. Although it's fair enough that MS got a reprimand. As for the braking I guess you either didn't watch the race or missed the part post-race where Schumacher himself said Perez appeared to lift off too early.

Either that, or these days Teflonso fanboy pond **** are also blind and deaf, together with all the other stuff they've built up quite the reputation for.

#13741 britishtrident

britishtrident

• 1,954 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 19:10

Since Michael had a pair of options more than Nico he should have been pitted first at the first pitstop. This way it would have been the best strategy for both.

But to accomodate the turtle they screwed Michael's race. Stupid, stupid strategy.

Me thinks he screwed his own race very nicely. His second retirement is now a year over due.

Fact is Roseberg has whipped is backside for two years.

#13742 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 19:13

+1

#13743 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,297 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 19:15

Me thinks he screwed his own race very nicely. His second retirement is now a year over due.

There 's good chance you 'll keep blabbering the same thing in 2013.

And surely Rosberg wipped his ass this race (or the ones before). By being a lot slower. Maybe he was auditiong for HRT.

Edited by Diablobb81, 25 September 2011 - 19:27.

#13744 Afterburner

Afterburner

• 2,878 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 19:35

Don't hold your breath--the year's not over yet.

#13745 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,680 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 20:04

did webber get anything for Valencia 2010?
they were kind of similar

#13746 salamin

salamin

• 1,692 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 20:12

or Heidfeld catapulting on Kobayashi this year for example

I guess Frentzen being the steward "helped" the decision

#13747 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 20:12

Weber is the main crash kid, but he never ever gets any penlty! :eek:
Monza 2011, Australia 2010 etc

#13748 Clay

Clay

• 72 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 20:18

He was 3 seconds off Schumacher's pace, I said had he been going any slower, he probably ought to have been disqualified and black flagged for being a mobile chicane hindering other drivers and dangerous driving. Like losing a wing and still continuing. Although it's fair enough that MS got a reprimand. As for the braking I guess you either didn't watch the race or missed the part post-race where Schumacher himself said Perez appeared to lift off too early.

Either that, or these days Teflonso fanboy pond **** are also blind and deaf, together with all the other stuff they've built up quite the reputation for.

It's funny you come up with the insults and the fanboy thing with such views about the incident...

Anyway, reported. If I debate you what you said you'll come up with more name-calling so I'll just quit the discussion. :)

Edited by Clay, 25 September 2011 - 20:24.

#13749 dav115

dav115

• 710 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 20:19

Anyone found an onboard from Perez' car yet?

#13750 salamin

salamin

• 1,692 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 20:20

MS quali onboard