Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#13801 BRK

BRK

• 3,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 14:33

And sorry, this is not a support thread isn't it? YOU don't own this thread so people coming here to bring criticism upon Schumacher doesn't mean we are trolling.

If you look closely you'll notice it's not 'criticism upon Schumacher' that's the issue but being a dick (go back and read your first reply) and continually posting irrelevant nonsense about reporting other posters and taking the thread off-topic. You're not entitled to anything and you only reap what you sow, should've thought about that before posting.

Edited by BRK, 26 September 2011 - 14:34.

Advertisement

#13802 Clay

Clay

• 72 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 14:55

BRK accusing other people of being a dick :drunk: The first one who went off-topic was just with your insults and bringing Alonso here (read your first reply to me).

Sorry, I won't feed you nor talk to you anymore. If I see something wrong, insults and provocative posts I'll report them and then ignore; if I have something to say about Schumacher no matter if it's negative I'll say it as I'm entitled to do. :wave:

Edited by Clay, 26 September 2011 - 14:56.

#13803 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 15:44

an admin should check for multiple accounts as im sure atleast one person on this page is one

#13804 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,678 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 16:00

an admin should check for multiple accounts as im sure atleast one person on this page is one

I think you're being a bit harsh there arknor, I think clay is being given too hard a time now.

If everyone calms down and reads what he said, then as far as I can tell he's said Schumi made a mistake in Singapore but ultimately it was a racing incident, and his pace isn't quite where Rosbergs is. He also said he doesn't think Schumi should retire.

There's plenty there for a fair debate which is what this thread is for, but I don't think he's been out of order at all, I think its all just got a bit heated and the meaning of the posts has been lost in all the accusations of trolling and reporting.

Chill guys :smoking:

#13805 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,678 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 16:03

Having had time to reflect on Sunday's race I don't know whether to be happy that Schumi was showing good pace, or dissapointed by the result.

Ultimately the crash was his fault in that he was the car behind, but I also class a crash where each driver expects the other to do something different as a 'racing incident'. I don't think Schumi did anything spectacularly stupid except be caught out by the speed differential of a slower car on wrecked tyres. He wasn't the first and won't be the last, especially with these Pirelli's.

Its frustrating though as I think a strong result was on the cards, but on to Japan and hopefully happier hunting.

#13806 weston

weston

• 371 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 16:30

Having had time to reflect on Sunday's race I don't know whether to be happy that Schumi was showing good pace, or dissapointed by the result.

Ultimately the crash was his fault in that he was the car behind, but I also class a crash where each driver expects the other to do something different as a 'racing incident'. I don't think Schumi did anything spectacularly stupid except be caught out by the speed differential of a slower car on wrecked tyres. He wasn't the first and won't be the last, especially with these Pirelli's.

Its frustrating though as I think a strong result was on the cards, but on to Japan and hopefully happier hunting.

Apart from the frequent flyer stint Schumacher was much faster for the whole weekend than I expected.
It seems that not only the spark but some speed is getting back.
Suzuka will be fun.

#13807 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 16:38

Well his pace was unexpectedly good on this kind of track. But still a big disappointment that he can't avoid stupid incidents.

Hopefully all the bad luck was left in Singapore and he'll have a brilliant race in Suzuka,

#13808 vsubravet

vsubravet

• 2,219 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 16:51

Schumi was having a good race till the point he triggered his own crash. But i do believe he is getting into the groove and showing good race pace. Quite amazing to think the guy is 41!! And on top of that been out of the sport for 3 years. Let's see if Mercedes can give him a car that would help him get some podiums next year.

#13809 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 16:52

by all the unobjective criticism (if that´s the standard, then Hamilton and especially Massa and Webber must retire too), there were far too much incidents this year of course.
Without those he would be already easily ahead of NR in the standings.
he seems a bit hasty from time to time, there is not much to win this year but still it´s unnecessary

#13810 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,786 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:04

people forget that this year the amount of wheel to wheel racing is huge.
now you can really come through the field and you don't get stuck behind somebody that means that each race you have an insane amount of wheel to wheel fights if you come through the field.

how many passes has michael made this year? probably as many as in his whole career at ferrari. you get yourself in traffic and pass cars left and right, you have huge speed differential sometimes and such narrow window for tyres (you are flying now and 5 laps later your tyres can be toast) so they really have to push,.

mistakes will happen and there is nothing wrong with that. He got one error in judgement and flew over the sauber. his entire fault..but just that, one error...after how may passes at spa? and how many wheel to wheel moments at monza? statistic looks great if you think of that.

nico made 3 big errors yesterday....1st at the start, he chose to not take the corner and was lucky not to get a punishment or a car problem (just imagine the outrage if michael would have done that), he completely blew a corner on the marbles but luckily didn't hit anything and just moments later he hit the sidepod of a sauber without losing his fw not getting a penalty.

sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't....this is what is beautiful in racing and michael is a top racer even at 41...

how many times did he pass hamilton this season (not counting first corner starts)?! Monaco, 2 times at monza, once in singapore. could be more but honestly can't remember

#13811 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:15

He was 3 seconds off Schumacher's pace, I said had he been going any slower, he probably ought to have been disqualified and black flagged for being a mobile chicane hindering other drivers and dangerous driving. Like losing a wing and still continuing. Although it's fair enough that MS got a reprimand. As for the braking I guess you either didn't watch the race or missed the part post-race where Schumacher himself said Perez appeared to lift off too early.

Either that, or these days Teflonso fanboy pond **** are also blind and deaf, together with all the other stuff they've built up quite the reputation for.

So in your opinion, ALL the three new teams should be disqualified from racing ? And Renault at Singapore ?
How can you accuse Perez of dangerous driving, when Schumi was the one who caused the accident ? That's just a mental viewpoint. And shows a serious bias and lack of objectivity on your part. Perez may have braked a fraction of a second too early for the corner, but I hardly see how that qualifies as dangerous racing, unlike some of Schumi's antics over the last two years.
Schumi would say that Perez braked too early, wouldn't he ? This is the Same Schumi who denied turning deliberately into JV or parking his car in Monaco qualfying. He does have a track record of not telling the truth.

Perez did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever. Doesn't a driver has a right to brake for a corner whenever he wants to. It was a silly place to be trailing the Sauber so closely, and I don't think that we didn't see any other cars do it during the race. Schumi knows that the Mercedes is quicker than the Sauber, and Perez had done 28 laps on the same tyres and just didn't have anywhere near the same levels of grip that Michael's tyres would have had.

#13812 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 737 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:20

Schumacher expected Perez to take a wider line and was poised to zoom by him on the inside. Instead Perez went defensive.

#13813 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:24

Prost speaking today above Schumacher & F1.

#13814 sharo

sharo

• 1,792 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:27

Yep, he shouldn't anticipate the other to do what he thinks is normal to do. Especially with new and unknown drivers.
I don't know whether he could avoid the contact had he been more alerted as the deceleration of the Sauber was significant, but nevertheless it helps.

----------------
BTW this has been my main driving principle on the road for 30 years and had saved me several times.

#13815 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:30

Sergio Perez's lap times.
20 1:56.556
21 1:56.622
22 1:55.900
23 1:55.489
24 1:56.223
25 1:55.402
26 1:56.172
27 1:57.354
28 1:56.795
Michael Schumacher's lap times.
20 1:55.409 ms
21 1:55.744
22 1:55.889
23 1:57.083
24 P 2:04.926
25 2:13.383
26 1:53.096
27 1:54.080
28 1:54.496

While SP was certainly over 3 secs behind MS on lap 27, and 2.3 on lap 28, he was much closer to MS's times before MS came in for a stop, beating him on some laps. It's just disingenuous in the extreme and frankly just a prime example of fanboyism to suggest the Perez has no right on the track. Stupid bias in the extreme. Perez was there on merit and had every right to do so.

#13816 sharo

sharo

• 1,792 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:34

While SP was certainly over 3 secs behind MS on lap 27, and 2.3 on lap 28, he was much closer to MS's times before MS came in for a stop, beating him on some laps. It's just disingenuous in the extreme and frankly just a prime example of fanboyism to suggest the Perez has no right on the track. Stupid bias in the extreme. Perez was there on merit and had every right to do so.

I certainly didn't see many people supporting such view (to suggest the Perez has no right on the track). It's part of racing.

Edited by sharo, 26 September 2011 - 17:35.

#13817 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:47

And this is a fact : Michael's race was screwed by the strategy. With a good strategy he could have ended 6th.

Um, sorry but this is not a fact. Michael's race might well have been hampered by bad strategy, but what screwed up his race was driving into the back of somebody else and retiring, I believe. That's the fact. Nobody can blame his team engineers for that. If he had just waited a little, he could have easily got past Perez at a more suitable point, and had another strong finish.
Regarding Michael's so called screwed strategy; I didn't follow his progress during the race, but the FIA lap chart seems to show that he was on exactly the same strategy as Nico. Nico pitted on laps 9 and 22, and MS on laps 10 and 24. is that correct ?

Edit, Sharo, it was BRK in the post that I quoted before. A stunning bit of fanboyism. I know that most people here are not like this.

Edited by Tsarwash, 26 September 2011 - 17:48.

#13818 BRK

BRK

• 3,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:48

Sorry, I won't feed you nor talk to you anymore. If I see something wrong, insults and provocative posts I'll report them and then ignore; if I have something to say about Schumacher no matter if it's negative I'll say it as I'm entitled to do. :wave:

We are the ones that ought to refrain from feeding trolls and uninformed, ignorant posters that make arrogant posts without actually watching the race or listening to the post-race interviews...

The only dangerous move here today was Schumacher. The stewards blamed him by giving him a reprimand so unless you give me objetive data which proves that Perez brake earlier than he should, you are talking out of your arse...

...not the other way around. :lol: You're right, I should've put you on ignore instead of feeding a poster that's already notorious with a one-star rating in the space of 25 posts. Definitely ignoreworthy.

Schumi was having a good race till the point he triggered his own crash. But i do believe he is getting into the groove and showing good race pace. Quite amazing to think the guy is 41!! And on top of that been out of the sport for 3 years. Let's see if Mercedes can give him a car that would help him get some podiums next year.

He's 42, though.;)

So in your opinion, ALL the three new teams should be disqualified from racing ? And Renault at Singapore ?

I don't think there have been many instances this year when we've seen these new teams on the lead lap for the entire race.

Perez may have braked a fraction of a second too early for the corner, but I hardly see how that qualifies as dangerous racing, unlike some of Schumi's antics over the last two years.

That'd mean anyone on the grid could brake test and get away with it. Of course it's dangerous.

Later on in your post I see you've shifted from claiming Perez did nothing wrong to accusing Michael of lying, pick one. And I've no idea what Schumacher's presumed 'antics' have to do with Perez braking early for the corner, I hope you aren't suggesting it's okay to drive dangerously when the victim is Schumacher but not if it's someone else. Not quite the way rules work..

To Schumacher's credit, he never accused Perez of doing it deliberately, only that he thought it was a misunderstanding and dismissed it as racing, and later got a reprimand. That settles the matter for me, no point dragging it any further.

#13819 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,678 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:50

Schumi would say that Perez braked too early, wouldn't he ? This is the Same Schumi who denied turning deliberately into JV or parking his car in Monaco qualfying. He does have a track record of not telling the truth.

What exactly does this have to do with the incident at hand? If anyone is showing their bias it is you.

What Schumi actually said is that Perez lifted earlier than he expected and it was just a racing incident. At no point did he suggest anything underhand or out of the ordinary, just that he got caught out. These things happen. How you have leapt from that fairly bland and honest summary of his crash to lying about Jerez '97 says a lot about the bias you have bought to the discussion.

Advertisement

#13820 BRK

BRK

• 3,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:54

Edit, Sharo, it was BRK in the post that I quoted before. A stunning bit of fanboyism. I know that most people here are not like this.

Sorry, what? I'm not a big fan of having drivers that 3 seconds off the pace trundling around on the lead lap, yes, and if they caused an accident they should be black flagged, yes; I've never said Perez didn't have a right to the track, nor even that Perez was going slowly enough to warrant a DQ. (read my post again) You're twisting my words.

#13821 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:01

Regarding Michael's so called screwed strategy; I didn't follow his progress during the race, but the FIA lap chart seems to show that he was on exactly the same strategy as Nico. Nico pitted on laps 9 and 22, and MS on laps 10 and 24. is that correct ?

Yes, and being on the same strategy and Rosberg pitting first screwed him.

Rosberg pitted right before his tires fell off. Michael had to wait one or two laps to pit.

Since they decided no to do a run in Q3 they had one more set of fresh tires than Nico. So they should have pitted Michael earlier than Nico at the first stop so as not to screw any driver.Him waiting negated any advantage he had by having fresher tires.

But they didn't and he ended up with a few laps on destroyed tires and came out in traffic. He lost around 15 sec or so.

The strategy to not do a run in Q3 was completely screwed by the decision to pit him after Nico. Fact.

So they either should have pitted him before Nico (so as not to compromise his race) or let him have a run in Q3 (if the only thing that matters is beating your teammate and not a FI).Of course if they wanted to get the best result from the faster driver they should have pitted him in the laps Nico made his stops and let Nico wait.

Look at FI : they used team orders to get the best result possible.

Edited by Diablobb81, 26 September 2011 - 18:06.

#13822 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:03

That'd mean anyone on the grid could brake test and get away with it. Of course it's dangerous.

Later on in your post I see you've shifted from claiming Perez did nothing wrong to accusing Michael of lying, pick one. And I've no idea what Schumacher's presumed 'antics' have to do with Perez braking early for the corner, I hope you aren't suggesting it's okay to drive dangerously when the victim is Schumacher but not if it's someone else. Not quite the way rules work..

To Schumacher's credit, he never accused Perez of doing it deliberately, only that he thought it was a misunderstanding and dismissed it as racing, and later got a reprimand. That settles the matter for me, no point dragging it any further.

So you still think that Perez was brake testing Schumi in that short little straight ? You don't think that it's more likely that Perez just had to slow for the corner half a second before Schumi did, because his tyres were 28 laps older than Schumi's ? I fail to see how anybody rational could attribute any blame to Perez whatsoever. I'm saying that to accuse Perez of driving dangerously is bullsh1t of the highest order and seems to only be coming from the most rabid of Michael's fanboys. I'm saying that as Michael has been judged by history to have lied about major incidents in the past, any words that he says about an incident must be taken within that context, i.e. he tells porkies sometimes.

Spacekid, I only say one of MS's post race interviews, but you say that he says he just got caught out by Perez braking earlier than expected, and BRK says that he says that Perez braked too early. Which are quite different things. Perhaps he said both of these, I don't know. Has anybody got the youtube links ?

#13823 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:08

So you still think that Perez was brake testing Schumi in that short little straight ? You don't think that it's more likely that Perez just had to slow for the corner half a second before Schumi did, because his tyres were 28 laps older than Schumi's ? I fail to see how anybody rational could attribute any blame to Perez whatsoever. I'm saying that to accuse Perez of driving dangerously is bullsh1t of the highest order and seems to only be coming from the most rabid of Michael's fanboys. I'm saying that as Michael has been judged by history to have lied about major incidents in the past, any words that he says about an incident must be taken within that context, i.e. he tells porkies sometimes.

Spacekid, I only say one of MS's post race interviews, but you say that he says he just got caught out by Perez braking earlier than expected, and BRK says that he says that Perez braked too early. Which are quite different things. Perhaps he said both of these, I don't know. Has anybody got the youtube links ?

So with your own logic....as you have clear history of trolling and flaimebaiting then why should we not think you are resonable
any word that you say here SHOULD be considered trolling
So plz everyone ignore this posts :lol:

#13824 BRK

BRK

• 3,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:15

Had he been brake-testing he would have been thrown out of the GP, in all likelihood. So no, I believe he lifted too early, but as Schumacher said, it was probably a misunderstanding and as a result of their shitty tyre strategy. Schumacher could have taken a different line perhaps, but if Perez lifted early that would have played a part in ruining MS' race. Once again, had Perez been going any slower than he already was and had caused the same accident, I would most certainly have called that dangerous driving. Which is what I said in my first post.

I brought up brake testing because your point in the last post about braking earlier than usual at a corner being okay was horseshit.

#13825 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:16

Sorry, what? I'm not a big fan of having drivers that 3 seconds off the pace trundling around on the lead lap, yes, and if they caused an accident they should be black flagged, yes; I've never said Perez didn't have a right to the track, nor even that Perez was going slowly enough to warrant a DQ. (read my post again) You're twisting my words.

What you said was if he had been travelling any slower than he probably should have been black flagged, for being a mobile chicane. I don't recall anything about causing an accident. When Schumi's tyres were going off he too was three seconds or more off the pace.

Correction to an earlier post. Perez's tyres were not 28 laps old.

#13826 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:18

So with your own logic....as you have clear history of trolling and flaimebaiting then why should we not think you are resonable
any word that you say here SHOULD be considered trolling
So plz everyone ignore this posts :lol:

Would you like to remind me of my clear history of trolling or flamebaiting please ?

#13827 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:19

Would you like to remind me of my clear history of trolling or flamebaiting please ?

just look in this thread, you bias and trolling attempts were already pointed out :wave:

#13828 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:26

Do you know what Trolling is ? I suggest that you go and look up the definition. And while you are at it, go and see what flaming is as well, and then come back and point out where I have done this.

#13829 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:38

Do you know what Trolling is ? I suggest that you go and look up the definition. And while you are at it, go and see what flaming is as well, and then come back and point out where I have done this.

sure your definitions are different from mine
anyways going way off topic here

MS's pace was fantastic i have to say!
Hope he can get a podium at Suzuka and India (which i plan to visit!) :clap:

#13830 sharo

sharo

• 1,792 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:42

Please, don't derail the thread.
As far as I can see no one denies that MS misjudged the situation and that cost him the otherwise promising race.
Perhaps he anticipated Perez would go back to the racing line to keep as much momentum as possible wit his shot tyres, but Perez went for the inner defensive line and had to brake hard to make the corner from there.
Perhaps MS was a bit too eager and maybe a bit frustrated to have to drive on the limit to compensate for the time lost because of inadequate strategy on pit stops.
He paid the price, got a reprimand and that's it. Come Suzuka.

#13831 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 3,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:52

sure your definitions are different from mine
anyways going way off topic here

MS's pace was fantastic i have to say!
Hope he can get a podium at Suzuka and India (which i plan to visit!) :clap:

Because of your lack of punctuation, I don't actually know what you are accurately saying there. But we cannot all have our own personal definition of words, and continue to attempt to communicate with others in a shared language. Therefore we have dictionaries and such to pin down the definition exactly, and others can refer to these in case of doubt. If you are going to accuse somebody of trolling, I suggest that you go off and understand what insult you are actually calling somebody, OK. I have been using the internet for a long time and do understand exactly what a troll is and what they do. I can show you a thread on this BB where people are trolling, but it certainly isn't here. I came in to argue reasonably about a legitimate point with somebody, and we were beginning to come to a consensus when you very rudely butted in and started throwing unwarranted names and insults across, seemingly without fully understanding their definition. This is why I'm giving you this patronizing lecture right now as if you were a child. You may go now.

Apart from defending myself against insults, this has been my only off topic post here. And i'm not going to do any more derailing.

Edited by Tsarwash, 26 September 2011 - 18:54.

#13832 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 737 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 18:57

Michael wasn't ever going anywhere in the race. A distant P7 was the best he could strive for. He was probably relieved not to have to complete it.

#13833 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:03

Michael wasn't ever going anywhere in the race. A distant P7 was the best he could strive for. He was probably relieved not to have to complete it.

distant p7?
Michael was clearly faster than Nico(P7) and DiResta(P6)!
He could have easily taken Diresta......and we would have seen Lewis and Schumy battle for 5th place (when Lewis was coming through the field)

#13834 Number62

Number62

• 494 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:15

distant p7?
He could have easily taken Diresta......and we would have seen Lewis and Schumy battle for 5th place (when Lewis was coming through the field)

How do you figure that one out?

PdR was quicker than MSC for 15 of the 28 laps they shared.
HAM was quicker than MSC for 19 of the 28 laps they shared.

#13835 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:21

Not really.
And with a good strategy for Michael DiResta would have been nowhere near him.

Edited by Diablobb81, 26 September 2011 - 19:22.

#13836 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:29

distant p7?

How do you figure that one out?

PdR was quicker than MSC for 15 of the 28 laps they shared.

Yeah right :rolleyes:
http://en.mclarenf-1...h...ul di Resta
So MS was faster then Diresta in 13 laps out of 22 laps on track (deleted 6 laps as they where in pits).

HAM was quicker than MSC for 19 of the 28 laps they shared.

If only you have given more attention to the race and what i posted.
Nico was p6 and Diresta P5 before Lewis overtook them both.
So i predicted MS who already was about to jump Nico could have gotten Diresta and be P5 and then after Lewis coming from back overtaking Nico and Diresta .....then we could have seen Lewis and MS fight for P5 in the end! and evenutlly end in P6!

Edited by EdwardCullen, 26 September 2011 - 19:31.

#13837 ali.unal

ali.unal

• 3,329 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:30

Posted Image

#13838 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:32

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

#13839 Number62

Number62

• 494 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:37

Yeah right :rolleyes:
http://en.mclarenf-1...h...ul di Resta
So MS was faster then Diresta in 13 laps out of 22 laps on track (deleted 6 laps as they where in pits).

If only you have given more attention to the race and what i posted.
Nico was p6 and Diresta P5 before Lewis overtook them both.
So i predicted MS who already was about to jump Nico could have gotten Diresta and be P5 and then after Lewis coming from back overtaking Nico and Diresta .....then we could have seen Lewis and MS fight for P5 in the end! and evenutlly end in P6!

So science when it suits and prediction when it doesn't.

I predict MSC would have shot his Tyres and fallen off the cliff earlier than the others.

Advertisement

#13840 EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

• 763 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 19:44

So science when it suits and prediction when it doesn't.

I predict MSC would have shot his Tyres and fallen off the cliff earlier than the others.

:yawnface:
its not just prediction, someone who did a 1.5 sec faster laptime 15 laps before the other with 15 laps worth more fuel in their car... is clearly faster!(unless he is someone who you hate)
We all saw how Di resta was running few seconds in front of Nico in the end! and MS was 2 sec faster than Nico and Nico was just few seconds in front of him before the crash.
So you predict what you want, i predicted on the things that really happened.

if you want my imagination to work...i predict all the front 5 cars pissing their pants at the sight of Schumacher and makes mistakes and Schumacher wins ( that would be my prediction , if i wanted to make predictions like you.) :yawnface:

Edited by EdwardCullen, 26 September 2011 - 20:04.

#13841 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:04

And you base your prediction on what?

#13842 Number62

Number62

• 494 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:11

And you base your prediction on what?

Tea leaves.

#13843 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:12

Tea leaves.

I see. Like every post you make in this thread.

Of course analyzing a few lap times is too difficult.

Edited by Diablobb81, 26 September 2011 - 20:13.

#13844 salamin

salamin

• 1,692 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:13

Tea leaves.

yup, kinda sums up the scientific approach of NR fans

#13845 Number62

Number62

• 494 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:14

I see. Like every post you make in this thread.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

#13846 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:16

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Not really. It just shows an incapability to think for one self.

And actual facts vs. tea leaves is not imitation.

But back to the topic on hand where Schumacher was one second faster on a track where his teammate had the best result of his career and on a track with characteristics (slow corners) that the same teammate said he has the most advantage.

Edited by Diablobb81, 26 September 2011 - 20:19.

#13847 weston

weston

• 371 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:18

Tea leaves.

I predict Britney Spears will visit MGP sooner than later.

(Based on @adamcooperf1: “Best news of the day, Paul McCartney will play on the Sunday night of the Abu Dhabi GP!”
“The bad news is that Britney Spears will be playing on Friday, might cause some confusion at Merc GP if she visits the paddock…”)

By the way:

"After that he (Schumacher) ran behind Rosberg and made his first pit stop one lap after his team mate. In the second stint, while Rosberg had no traffic in front of him and both were running on a used set of super softs, Schumacher was over a second per lap faster than his team mate." - based on http://www.f1fanatic...-prix-mercedes/

#13848 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,800 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:19

If you look closely you'll notice it's not 'criticism upon Schumacher' that's the issue but being a dick (go back and read your first reply) and continually posting irrelevant nonsense about reporting other posters and taking the thread off-topic. You're not entitled to anything and you only reap what you sow, should've thought about that before posting.

You are one class act, I'll give you that. Calling people out, putting them on your big ol ignore list, calling people dicks, anyone that happens to disagree with your points and views. Buncha a trolls in your esteemed opinion. Do us all one big fat favor and get over yourself. Then again we probably won't have to tolerate you anymore once MS does retire as you'll take your blather elsewhere. I'm sure you'll have some sort of smart comeback for this........

#13849 Number62

Number62

• 494 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:42

Not really. It just shows an incapability to think for one self.

Who told you that?

And actual facts vs. tea leaves is not imitation.

Many people have given the facts (and anything else it doesnt matter) in the other thread and you don't want it. You want observation and context and supposition.

Now here you are and you want the facts?

You can't have the facts when it suits and the supposition elsewhere. Well you can and you'll get the conclusion you want but you're only cheating yourself.

Anyway, just to show I'm a good sport; Terrific form by Schumacher in the last few races. A good kick up the arse for his teamate and Rosberg needs to find another gear if he's to continue beating Schumi.

#13850 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,563 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 20:50

Many people have given the facts (and anything else it doesnt matter) in the other thread and you don't want it. You want observation and context and supposition.

Like i said in the other thread : 62-52 is fact. 9-5 in races and 12-2 in quali is not. It's an opinion.

Edited by Diablobb81, 26 September 2011 - 20:52.