Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20771 replies to this topic

#14601 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,734 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:11

He need to react to the guys around. He still have life in his SS tyres, Nico too I think. But, they pitted.

Michael's pace in the first stint is rarely great. He shines later on.

But with new tires he shouldn't have been 6 sec off. Maybe he was a little bit too conservative in saving tires.

Edited by Diablobb81, 16 October 2011 - 09:12.

Advertisement

#14602 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,815 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:12

if e was so slow in the first stint how did he jump petrov and alonso?

#14603 sharo

sharo

• 1,792 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:12

See a lot of posts about the influence of bad starting position, which while true, is not the case today, because Michael had a good start, kept out of trouble and gained 2 places after the start.
When pit stops begin it's about where one would come out. And as long as this was the first stop and the gaps yet not so big, Michael and the Ferraris found themselves among slower cars.

#14604 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:13

Michael's pace in the first stint is rarely great. He shines later on.

But with new tires he shouldn't have been 6 sec off,

Overtaking some guys will do that to you. Also you finish your tyres quickly.
Petrov lost time in the tyre change.
http://www.fia.com/e...ace-summary.pdf

Edited by ivand911, 16 October 2011 - 09:15.

#14605 GoRacing

GoRacing

• 291 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:14

the problem is he don't know what lap time will other guys who pitted will do. With the hindsight is easy. :yawnface: Looking now maybe another 2 laps in 1:45 , without Petrov ahead of him could be better. Nico second lap after pitstop was 1:48.5.

I think he might have also known that Nico and the rest would put on a set of softs, so he at least would have set similar times. It was worth the gamble.

Now on to the next race. I just cannot stand the fact that Nico is ahead in the points standings. :mad:

#14606 sharo

sharo

• 1,792 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:21

Now on to the next race. I just cannot stand the fact that Nico is ahead in the points standings. :mad:

That's the least which I can be bothered about. Let them youngsters think they all are incarnations of Senna. :)

#14607 zelpre

zelpre

• 275 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:34

This season is so ****ing disappointing. Always when he has the pace, it's always a crash or a car error. Beh how many points had already been thrown away. He should be way ahead of Rosberg he could be fighting with Massa in the standings. Now massa isn't reachable anymore...

EDIT: Ross "As for Michael's incident, he was driving well, making up positions and minding his own business when somebody simply forgot to brake at turn three."

Edited by zelpre, 16 October 2011 - 09:44.

#14608 FW09

FW09

• 318 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:50

i guess he was lieing after the race then , but im sure you know best...

Well, maybe he had some use for those tyres at home and he was saving them for that... :p

#14609 FW09

FW09

• 318 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:52

This season is so ****ing disappointing. Always when he has the pace, it's always a crash or a car error.

Except that he didn't have any pace today.

#14610 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:52

This season is so ****ing disappointing. Always when he has the pace, it's always a crash or a car error. Beh how many points had already been thrown away. He should be way ahead of Rosberg he could be fighting with Massa in the standings. Now massa isn't reachable anymore...

EDIT: Ross "As for Michael's incident, he was driving well, making up positions and minding his own business when somebody simply forgot to brake at turn three."

That's what you get when Russian's mindset was voiced by him "I don't brake for Schumacher" - couple of seasons back. Idi**.

#14611 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:54

Well, maybe he had some use for those tyres at home and he was saving them for that... :p

To explain to you because you don't get it apparently. SS tyres were suppose to last 10 laps, MS did 14, this is why he was keeping them. Maybe their plan was to go even further , 2-3 laps more, maybe, but he reacted to Petrov stop to overtake him for sure in the pit. LRGP are usually 2-3 sec slower in the pit change.

One stint don't make the whole race. Another explanation to you. You first F1 season was 2010 ,right?

Edited by ivand911, 16 October 2011 - 09:57.

#14612 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,815 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:55

I think you're all over reacting
it was just a mistake, that's racing, accidents happen. it was not like petrov was trying to pass michael and made a stupid error, he was in another fight, playing chicken with alonso and didn't have the option of running wide (as fred had)

michael hit koba this year missjudging his breaking point. that makes neither of them idiot, just being on the edge

let's move on to the next race, no point in crying over spilled milk

#14613 zelpre

zelpre

• 275 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:59

From my view I thought the same after some laps when he couldn't keep it up with Petrov. Then I realized he will got him in the last laps when tyres will start to degrade very much and Michael is always better at that point.
And I was right, if you didn't watch or heard the interview he did for RTL he said that he was saving the tyres at that stage of the race and in the last 2 laps of the stint he got closer( he was 1 second behind Petrov right before the pit) and after the pits he passed Petrov and Alonso.

Edited by zelpre, 16 October 2011 - 09:59.

#14614 sharo

sharo

• 1,792 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:00

Yep, we should take example from Michaels reaction and comments, despite the obvious disappointment.

#14615 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:01

MS was faster in FP3 on the long run with SS than Nico.
http://www.fia.com/e...sion3-times.pdf

#14616 FW09

FW09

• 318 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:05

Ok, now you are just being desperate. :rotfl:

#14617 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:09

Ok, now you are just being desperate. :rotfl:

It is just simple fact. What make me desperate? Nico pace was not great in the latter part in the race too.

Edited by ivand911, 16 October 2011 - 10:21.

#14618 Wi000

Wi000

• 1,163 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:11

Yep, we should take example from Michaels reaction and comments, despite the obvious disappointment.

Exactly shit happens but Michael takes it all in his stride. Classy guy. :up:

#14619 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:12

MS is always cautious in the first stint, might be setup or fuel related

Advertisement

#14620 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:16

I think you're all over reacting
it was just a mistake, that's racing, accidents happen. it was not like petrov was trying to pass michael and made a stupid error, he was in another fight, playing chicken with alonso and didn't have the option of running wide (as fred had)

michael hit koba this year missjudging his breaking point. that makes neither of them idiot, just being on the edge

let's move on to the next race, no point in crying over spilled milk

Petrov has done enough sniffing of Schumacher; check history. It might not been always his fault, but he has to get of his fat a** and start thinking like a F1 racer, not GP2 kamikaze torpedo before he gets too close to someone. He doesn't has in him to drive in proximity of 10 cm of anyone, and I doubt that he ever will.

Edited by Sakae, 16 October 2011 - 10:16.

#14621 FW09

FW09

• 318 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:25

MS is always cautious in the first stint, might be setup or fuel related

So he's slow in qualifying, slow in the first stint, and crashes a lot.

Seems like Nico's way of spending his tyres and fuel and only being a bit crap in the end of races works better.

#14622 arknor

arknor

• 2,298 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:33

or maybe they didnt expect the tyres to last for aslong as they did seeing as everyone was talking about 3-4 stops and schumacher was planning on doing 1 stop less than everyone else but that went out of the window

#14623 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:39

Seems like Nico's way of spending his tyres and fuel and only being a bit crap in the end of races works better.

Dabatable when you get outscored since Barcelona, despite your teammate having 3 more dnf´s.

#14624 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,734 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:46

Of course one explatanation could be that the tires had way more life than expected andd he also felt that he couldn't overtake Petrov on track and held back.

#14625 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,734 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:50

Yes, starting 7th and finishing 8th is amazing. With 2 more DNF's Michael is only 7 points behind and has better results.

#14626 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:55

I think there was no need to bring him in and they were just purely reacting to what others did.
Michael´s times were just coming down niceley, posting his personal FL. I guess they wanted to cover the two Ferrari.

#14627 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:29

It is important where you finish the race, but you didn't know that? And what to explain to the guy who thinks MS was responsible for Petrov hitting him?

I think there was no need to bring him in and they were just purely reacting to what others did.
Michael´s times were just coming down niceley, posting his personal FL. I guess they wanted to cover the two Ferrari.

It really gives him two places with that pitstop. Alonso was somehow bonus. But, this was not the problem deciding MS race. :rolleyes:

Edited by ivand911, 16 October 2011 - 11:31.

#14628 zelpre

zelpre

• 275 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:21

Schumacher shouldn't be kicked out of F1 for hitting Petrov in Turkey and Valencia, should he?

You serious? In turkey Petrov was doing the similar thing he did in Korea, he was breaking too late on the inside.

Oh yes and in both cases Turkey and Valencia Petrov retired right? This situation is so different, in Korea Petrov simply forgot to brake!

#14629 Augurk

Augurk

• 1,932 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:32

Why all the hate towards Petrov? He was racing Fernando, who also missed his braking point by a mile. They pushed each other and unfortunately Michael was in the way before Petrov. Who cares. Possibly a 6th or 7th place lost. Big deal. We have been long shown that Michaels pace is back. I don't need him to be ahead of Nico at the end of the year to prove that.

Wish some of you could be as relaxed about it as the man himself. He doesn't seem to care about losing a 7th place. I (and him) was more sad when he got his best result of the year yet missed out on the podium due to a combination of idiotic FIA safety car deployment and DRS. Let's just hope for a fight for podiums and wins next year.

#14630 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:40

There is no specific hate towards Petrov, but considering that he is not rookie yet the way he drives, questions is, whether he should be actually in F1 at all.

Edited by Sakae, 16 October 2011 - 12:41.

#14631 SeanValen

SeanValen

• 16,972 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:42

Why all the hate towards Petrov? He was racing Fernando, who also missed his braking point by a mile. They pushed each other and unfortunately Michael was in the way before Petrov. Who cares. Possibly a 6th or 7th place lost. Big deal. We have been long shown that Michaels pace is back. I don't need him to be ahead of Nico at the end of the year to prove that.

Wish some of you could be as relaxed about it as the man himself. He doesn't seem to care about losing a 7th place. I (and him) was more sad when he got his best result of the year yet missed out on the podium due to a combination of idiotic FIA safety car deployment and DRS. Let's just hope for a fight for podiums and wins next year.

Canada 2011 will do down as worst use of the safety car for as long as my memory remembers, they waited until the track was ready for intermediates, they waited so long, you wonder if realised wet tyres were brought in for a wet race,, then thinking they really safe, they let DRS be activated on a drying track, both situations easily robbed Michael of 2nd place finish, and who knows with Vettel tripping up near the end, had they let them race in the wet earlier, maybe just maybe, Michael would of contested a rain win, mark webber who's good in the wet himself, was easily beaten, only Vettel left to go. Gotta be a moment of the year there. MS has won Canada like 7-8 times, it showed in that performance.

Edited by SeanValen, 16 October 2011 - 12:44.

#14632 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:46

+1

he´s back and I wouldn´t rule out that he´ll make another step of improvement next season.
There´s nothing to worry about now except for the 2012 car...

#14633 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,815 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 13:10

There is no specific hate towards Petrov, but considering that he is not rookie yet the way he drives, questions is, whether he should be actually in F1 at all.

how does he drive?! rather fast and pushed heidfeld out of f1 if you want an honest opinion.
should we kick alonso also out? they both made a similar mistake

#14634 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,699 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:10

You're making yourself look rather silly with all this, Rosberg was signifigantly faster on every racing lap before MS's accident, claiming Schumacher 'had the pace' to beat him is nonsensical. The balance will be different every race, sometimes Nico's faster sometimes Michael, your desperation to denigrate everything Rosberg does just makes you look like you're bashing the guy.

#14635 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,699 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:14

Yes, starting 7th and finishing 8th is amazing. With 2 more DNF's Michael is only 7 points behind and has better results.

You realise the cars ahead of Rosberg were all faster, (2 Red Bulls, McLarens and Ferraris) and were driven by 2 double world champs, 2 single world champs and 2 multiple race winning title contenders? how was he supposed to beat that? He was on for best of the rest until he ran out of fuel and that's all you can ask.

#14636 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,699 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:15

Petrov has done enough sniffing of Schumacher; check history. It might not been always his fault, but he has to get of his fat a** and start thinking like a F1 racer, not GP2 kamikaze torpedo before he gets too close to someone. He doesn't has in him to drive in proximity of 10 cm of anyone, and I doubt that he ever will.

Michael admitted himself that they've collided 3 times this year and 2 of those were his own fault, quit pushing the blame where it doesn't belong.

#14637 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,815 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:22

You realise the cars ahead of Rosberg were all faster, (2 Red Bulls, McLarens and Ferraris) and were driven by 2 double world champs, 2 single world champs and 2 multiple race winning title contenders? how was he supposed to beat that? He was on for best of the rest until he ran out of fuel and that's all you can ask.

multiple nothing winner jaime over raced him and that shouldn't have happened.

he had a sh!tty 2nd stint, really really bad (short and distroyed the tyres)

he ran out of fuel? I said before that it means 2 things
1) he used more power than the race (hmm. no results in pace if he ended up fighting jaime)
2) he ran a lighter car all race -> speed advantage

running out of fuel isn't a valid excuse, he was on destroyed tyres because his 2nd stint was awful.

#14638 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,699 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:37

multiple nothing winner jaime over raced him and that shouldn't have happened.

he had a sh!tty 2nd stint, really really bad (short and distroyed the tyres)

he ran out of fuel? I said before that it means 2 things
1) he used more power than the race (hmm. no results in pace if he ended up fighting jaime)
2) he ran a lighter car all race -> speed advantage

running out of fuel isn't a valid excuse, he was on destroyed tyres because his 2nd stint was awful.

Not having fuel in your car is no excuse for not winning!

Jesus.

He lost five and a half seconds on his last lap, Alegesuari did a great job but Rosberg was hamstrung.

His second stint racing laps were within a tenth of Massa's and faster for a couple of laps, nothing wrong there, he just locked up and flat spotted them, which isn't a shitty stint, it's a decent stint cut short by a mistake.

Fuel consumption is the teams responsibility, not the drivers, the team should have had him conserving more.

#14639 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:39

You're making yourself look rather silly with all this, Rosberg was signifigantly faster on every racing lap before MS's accident, claiming Schumacher 'had the pace' to beat him is nonsensical. The balance will be different every race, sometimes Nico's faster sometimes Michael, your desperation to denigrate everything Rosberg does just makes you look like you're bashing the guy.

I am bashing Nico in MS thread? Most of first stint MS was behind Petrov on very close pace. Up to lap 5th MS was behind DIR driving with his speed. Nico was behind much faster McLaren and he start to catch three guys ahead of him when Massa tyres were gone. Not that Ferrari was slower than him, just Massa was for some reason(probably tyres). Petrov and MS also start to catch the guys ahead.
Can you describe what significantly faster mean? Just go to Japan lap times to see this significantly faster pace of MS. 2 sec is significantly fast. MS was slower than Nico maximum one second when driving behind and overtaking DIR. After that he is only 0,5 sec slower in the slowest lap, normally around 0,2-0,3sec. Yeah, very significant.
http://www.fia.com/e...ace-history.pdf
Check this before saying funny things. Faster than Massa in second stint??? He just slow down Massa and Alonso behind him. Massa improve from 1:44 to 1:42.7 after Nico pit.
Team and Nico never mentioned fuel problem after the race. With SC would be strange. Maybe he just burn more that he need to. If there was fuel problem, mind you.

Edited by ivand911, 16 October 2011 - 14:52.

Advertisement

#14640 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,734 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 14:41

He lost 7th due to his mistake alone. Maybe even Massa would have been today out of reach but he should have challenged him.

Anyway, that's offtopic.

Edited by Diablobb81, 16 October 2011 - 14:42.

#14641 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,699 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 15:04

I am bashing Nico in MS thread? Most of first stint MS was behind Petrov on very close pace. Up to lap 5th MS was behind DIR driving with his speed. Nico was behind much faster McLaren and he start to catch three guys ahead of him when Massa tyres were gone. Not that Ferrari was slower than him, just Massa was for some reason(probably tyres). Petrov and MS also start to catch the guys ahead.
Can you describe what significantly faster mean? Just go to Japan lap times to see this significantly faster pace of MS. 2 sec is significantly fast. MS was slower than Nico maximum one second when driving behind and overtaking DIR. After that he is only 0,5 sec slower in the slowest lap, normally around 0,2-0,3sec. Yeah, very significant.
http://www.fia.com/e...ace-history.pdf
Check this before saying funny things. Faster than Massa in second stint??? He just slow down Massa and Alonso behind him. Massa improve from 1:44 to 1:42.7 after Nico pit.
Team and Nico never mentioned fuel problem after the race. With SC would be strange. Maybe he just burn more that he need to. If there was fuel problem, mind you.

Arguing that MS was clearly going to beat his team mate when he outpaced every single lap of the race is just silly, we can play semantics all you like but there was no evidence whatsoever that he would have taken Rosberg.

Rosberg lost 5.5 seconds in one lap at the end, no visible mistake that I saw and parked the car by the side of the track. You think he was overtaken fair and square at the end? if so, there's no point continuing here.

#14642 Myrvold

Myrvold

• 3,558 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 15:11

you realise they went some years refusing to speak to each other right?

If I remember correctly that was Schumacher refusing to speak to Brundle, because Brundle critized him in commentary.

#14643 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 15:24

Arguing that MS was clearly going to beat his team mate when he outpaced every single lap of the race is just silly, we can play semantics all you like but there was no evidence whatsoever that he would have taken Rosberg.

Rosberg lost 5.5 seconds in one lap at the end, no visible mistake that I saw and parked the car by the side of the track. You think he was overtaken fair and square at the end? if so, there's no point continuing here.

You mean for 13 laps, not race? We didn't see MS on S tyres at all to make any predictions. Evidence, let me think, Jaime beat Nico, MS was ahead of Jaime before Petrov hit him. So there is big probability MS could finish ahead of Nico as Jaime did. His second and third stint was not good at all. Jaime spend 17 laps behind Nico and was faster than him. Alonso also stop after he finish ,any thoughts about that too? With DRS there isn't fair and square anymore.
http://en.mclarenf-1.....=Nico Rosberg

Edited by ivand911, 16 October 2011 - 15:27.

#14644 Kubiccia

Kubiccia

• 1,370 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 16:42

DC has been particuluarly special this weekend. Yesterday he said the vibrations on Michaels car were definately due to Michael locking up on the out lap - not true - he then called Michael a 'zero' after quali, today said Michael has some of the slowest reactions of any driver on the grid

DC is right on that, though. BEcause of his age, Schumacher have the least reactions of all. That how biology is, after 30 you start losing reaction speed and there is nothing to do about it, it's biological. Schumi good starts are due to his race craft and good clutch adjust for the start. You can clearly see that all old drivers lost speed: Trulli, Barrichello and even more Schumi because he is the older.

Sure. And without qualifying problem Nico would have easily won the race in Suzuka...

Nico would have been beaten in Suzuka's qualifying. He will only beat Schumi now when Mercedes screw Schumi, which might happen very often, though.

You are certainly making big effort to troll this thread.

Nico was faster in the begining because he had less fuel and because he setup the car for the early laps. In first stint, he was keeping with the Ferraris and Button. THen they all vanished in front of him and a STR overtook Nico. Schumacher always have better setup for later in the race and I think it's very likely that he would finish ahead of Alguersuari and therefore, Nico.

#14645 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 16:55

Michael admitted himself that they've collided 3 times this year and 2 of those were his own fault, quit pushing the blame where it doesn't belong.

Well, Michael is mellowing up; he calls just about everything his fault these days. Petrov rammed into him today, and Michel said it was a racing accident. I bet if Michael said it was his fault, you would accept that, don't you? Now having said that, it doesn't changes my opinion that Petrov doesn't belong to F1.

#14646 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 17:07

Schumacher have the least reactions of all. That how biology is, Trulli, Barrichello and even more Schumi because he is the older.

That's only true in relation to MS himself, we have no idea until directly compared to the other drivers although it is probable that a few of the younger guys might have faster reaction times.

Anyway, good start from him, kept calm at turn one and got through.

I don't blame Petrov, I blame Benz, I mean why are MS and Rosberg playing down the grid in the first place although I must say Petrov's little moment was very Formula Ford'ish and probably doesn't belong in F1.

#14647 weston

weston

• 375 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 17:29

In Korea Schumacher was on the way to have another solid result and fight with Massa and Alonso for P5 - P7. Unfortunately Petrov took him out this time. In 2011 standards it was a boring race. Rosberg disappeared in the second stint as usual. As pattern shows only one more "racing accident" is waiting for Schumacher in this season. Liuzzi or Alguersuari is due to meet his car in Abu Dhabi. India should be a good race though.

Edited by weston, 16 October 2011 - 17:53.

#14648 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 756 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 17:36

They kicked Ide out for driving the same way.

#14649 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,957 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 17:53

DC is right on that, though. BEcause of his age, Schumacher have the least reactions of all. That how biology is, after 30 you start losing reaction speed and there is nothing to do about it, it's biological.

It is not necessarily so. You will find this interesting, it is an excerpt from a study on fighter pilots, older pilots were 44:

Although the pilots described here were relatively young (mean age =
30.2 years), and their age range was only 20 years, pilot age was still
found to be related to numerous vision measures (Table IV). Older pilots
hzd higher thresholds (poorer vision) than younger pilots for all vision
tests, and the correlation between age and threshold was significant in
three tests (spot detection ability, high contrast acuity, low contrast
acuity with glare). A reduction in acuity with increased age is well known
for the general population (e.g., Allen and Vos, 1967). The relationships
between reaction time variables and age are less clear. The simple reaction
time for the supra threshold spot target got significantly longer with
age increased which is a well documented result (Welford, 1980). it
is unclear, however, why the threshold stressed reaction times for several
tests became significantly sborter with increased age
for these pilots.

http://www.dtic.mil/...oc=GetTRDoc.pdf

As you also mention, this basically means that experience compensates reaction time loss. Mind you, I am not saying here that MS has faster reaction times than ever, but I think that although his reaction times may be slower, it does not necessarily affect his natural speed.

#14650 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 18:08

In Korea Schumacher was on the way to have another solid result and fight with Massa and Alonso for P5 - P7.

Would you PM me next week's Lotto numbers please, I would give thanks in advance but you of course you already knew that as well.