Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#16051 schubacca

schubacca

• 799 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 18:23

I am not sure SlateGray what you are saying; is it that Schumacher is a flawed human being, cheater, criminal, substandard driver ...? Can you summarize it once for all into couple of sentences? For me rehashing bad decisions taken in different era, just as submission of sensational headlines from hostile and bias press as a "proof" of Schumacher's guilt is not very convincing.

Schumacher came on the race track of hard moves by Senna and alike. He, admittedly, was a hard young man himself, which seems cought many people by surprise. None of it is tolerated today, and in time he has polished his grasp of English and race craft to different levels, but in reality it is still the same man; trust me on that.

I saw in 2011 several moves between Massa and Hamilton which could ended up as any of accidents Schumacher had, but luckilly they did not. I am not asking you to like him or whatever, but I am trying to tell you, that we have in here different perception on events of the past, and it seems that after decade of writing about it, not too many will change their minds one way or another.

Schumacher is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaddddddddd man.

SEAL TEAM 6 should be deployed in order to rid the world of such a **** and villain.

If MS was around at the time of Dante, he would have added an extra circle of hell to place MS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously......

Take the good with the bad...... Instead of vilifying MS to the point of comedic absurdity.

Advertisement

#16052 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 18:33

Instead of vilifying MS to the point of comedic absurdity.

"comedic absurdity." :rolleyes:
Here is an example of biased characterization of the facts by a Schumacher fan desperate to change the channel on Schumacher's dubious record as noted in the postings above, always consider the source when ascribing weight to an opinion. The value of a Schumacher’s fan’s opinion regarding things critical of Schumacher is often near zero due to massive objectivity failure. There are one or two here who show some shred of balance re things Schumacher but I feel they are the exceptions

#16053 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,734 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 18:39

"comedic absurdity." :rolleyes:
Here is an example of biased characterization of the facts by a Schumacher fan desperate to change the channel on Schumacher's dubious record as noted in the postings above, always consider the source when ascribing weight to an opinion. The value of a Schumacher’s fan’s opinion regarding things critical of Schumacher is often near zero due to massive objectivity failure. There are one or two here who show some shred of balance re things Schumacher but I feel they are the exceptions

Slate, there is nothing you can throw at me that will change my opinion on MS. Grinding old stories again and again is boring, but you posting here endlessly just means one thing: MS is still to be reckoned with. I still say you will have a hard time next season. We will see.

#16054 Schumacher7

Schumacher7

• 714 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 18:40

We have Rosberg for that!

Ah but that is not proof that Schumacher is/was a bad driver, if we are to take things at face value then all it shows us is that Rosberg is/was better than Schumacher across a certain time period. It is NOT proof that Schumacher is/was a BAD driver. Wayne Rooney outperforming Javier Hernandez across two seasons is not proof that Javier Hernandez is a bad footballer. Rosberg could be the best driver on the grid for all we know (although personally I believe that position to be held by Alonso, just don't let puxanado see that :rotfl: )

#16055 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,678 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:00

You may be ineterested in knowing that I have NEVER brought up either the Adeleide or the Jerez incidents. I don't need to. My opinion is that Schumacher may have all of the stats to his name, but I do not think he is one of the greats. It is MHO. Of which I am perfectly entitled. I'll state a few of my reasons too, The simple fact that he is unable to come to grips with the Merc, despite all of his talents (of which so many of you ceaselessly bring up over and over again), the fact that for the first time he has a teammate who is not restrained by contractual issues to play second fiddle to him and who has out pointed him the past 2 seasons, his ruthless maneuver on Barrichello and his stopping at the Rascasse at Monaco 2006 after setting the fastest time in qualifying. Not the makings, IMHO, of a great driver. But I give the man credit where credit is due, he brought Ferrari back to a force that was nigh unbeatable and that was his total commitment to the job at hand, that and a fat paycheck. He has had some stellar drives no doubt about that, but so have many others, but as I said, these are my opinons.

Thats fair enough. You don't have to think he's a great driver, no one is forcing you and you are entitled to your opinion. That doesn't really explain why you said yourself it makes you happy to spend your free time coming here to wind people up. I actually find it slightly sad you don't have anything better to do, but you achieved what you wanted - you annoyed people, got them to reply to you and made a mess of the thread before you deleted your posts. So well done you.

No, Schumacher has on occaision shown appalling sportsmanship. I don't think anyone could deny that. Monaco 2006 was a real low point. But then he drove a great race afterwards - you take the rough with the smooth and take your pick if you like the guy or not. I just accept that whatever it is that drove him to such dedicated levels of fitness and attention to detail, and the crazy testing he did at the expense of all else in his life... also drives him to 'over compete'. Like I said, no one is forcing you to rate him as a good driver.

Although using his current Merc form to pick holes in the driver he was between '91 and 06 is, IMHO, a very cheap shot at his driving abilties back then. He has faded greatly and is clearly not the driver of his youth. I'm not sure what contractual obligations the likes of Piquet and Brundle were to play second fiddle to Michael, but you obviously know better than me on that.

#16056 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,678 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:04

Ah but that is not proof that Schumacher is/was a bad driver, if we are to take things at face value then all it shows us is that Rosberg is/was better than Schumacher across a certain time period. It is NOT proof that Schumacher is/was a BAD driver. Wayne Rooney outperforming Javier Hernandez across two seasons is not proof that Javier Hernandez is a bad footballer. Rosberg could be the best driver on the grid for all we know (although personally I believe that position to be held by Alonso, just don't let puxanado see that :rotfl: )

I'm generally inclined to agree with all that. I definately agree that Nando is the best driver on the grid!!

Except to add Javier Hernandez is currently a much better footballer than Pele at the moment, but only a fool would argue that Javier is better than Pele at his peak.

And yet on this thread Nico being a shade better than a 42 year old Schumi is proof that Schumi was never a great driver and always had to depend on subservient team mates and cheating to win races. All of them.

#16057 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:17

Yes

Cheating can be criminal as lots of other peoples money is involved

Yes, Schumacher’s lack of performance against Rosberg is the proof of this

No.

The press was not biased any more for or against Schumacher then they are for any other driver. I find the evidence and comment of experts to be very convincing.

Just because Senna pulled some unsporting moves does not make it ok for Schumacher to do the same, I do not recall any cheating attempts by Senna, Schumacher has tried to cheat several times including winning the 1994 WDC by intentionally hitting his opponent

Disagree that he has changed his spots, He gooned Rubens last year and had to be warned this year via radio to “leave room” translation there is “stop trying to run people off the track” he has not changed at all, just been exposed for the mid packer he really is

Hamilton and Massa tripped over each other several times this season that is true but there was not any intentional contact, very different to what bully boy Schumacher does / did.

Well, thanks for clarification; that's settles for me the question what you think about Michael, and if I had any doubt, that is now all cleared up.

#16058 apar

apar

• 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:30

Just because Senna pulled some unsporting moves does not make it ok for Schumacher to do the same, I do not recall any cheating attempts by Senna, Schumacher has tried to cheat several times including winning the 1994 WDC by intentionally hitting his opponent

Disagree that he has changed his spots, He gooned Rubens last year and had to be warned this year via radio to “leave room” translation there is “stop trying to run people off the track” he has not changed at all, just been exposed for the mid packer he really is

Senna did MANY unsporting moves and about his cheating attempts you have VERY short memory.

#16059 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:34

Well, thanks for clarification; that's settles for me the question what you think about Michael, and if I had any doubt, that is now all cleared up.

You are welcome, perhaps you might rethink your support of this driver, I personally watch all the drivers and have been watching Schumacher from the time he started. He is by far the worst offender when it comes to sportsmanship failures and disregard for others safety. Been hoping he would change and drop the dirty driving and cheating BS ...still waiting, not holding my breath however.

Advertisement

#16060 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:36

Senna did MANY unsporting moves and about his cheating attempts you have VERY short memory.

Please elaborate, if you are able.

#16061 ClubmanGT

ClubmanGT

• 1,267 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:47

Vettel and Red Bull have been involved in controversy. Senna has. Prost has. So has Hill, Mansell, Hamilton and Button. Drivers make mistakes, make headlines, get in trouble. Schumacher took what was already accepted in F1 and took it to its logical extreme. I accept there are is a case to answer for when bad sportsmanship blurs into cheating with MS in some instances, but to apply the same scrutiny equally would result in there being no champions that you cannot say have not made a mistake or an unfair move.

Edited by ClubmanGT, 14 December 2011 - 19:50.

#16062 Concorde

Concorde

• 782 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:49

USA 2002:
A failed attempt at a “manufactured dead heat”.
Some say it is payback for Austria. Once again, the fans are furious — and of all places, the USA is the one place this should not happen

Thanks for reminding that was good fun rubbing the noses of the others in the utter dominance of Ferrari. :lol:

#16063 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 19:57

Nearly killed him, utter disregard for Brundle's life. Should have been charged for involuntary manslaughter.

#16064 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:05

Thanks for reminding that was good fun rubbing the noses of the others in the utter dominance of Ferrari. :lol:

It was also helpful in screwing the Indy GP right off the calendar. American fans where not interested in BS racing and this incident tarnished the rep of F1 in America.

#16065 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:10

Nearly killed him, utter disregard for Brundle's life. Should have been charged for involuntary manslaughter.

I was asking for the many cheat attempts by Senna, the ones that never happened, the ones I cannot remember because I have a "VERY" short memory. So what is the excuse for the cheating by Schumacher, can't trot out the old Senna did it excuse on that one. Again just because Senna had one unsporting moment in his career does not mean Schumacher can be excused for a career filled with cheating and goonish driving!

Edited by SlateGray, 14 December 2011 - 20:12.

#16066 Concorde

Concorde

• 782 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:18

It was also helpful in screwing the Indy GP right off the calendar. American fans where not interested in BS racing and this incident tarnished the rep of F1 in America.

Nah Tony George and faulty Bridgestones Michelins took care of that. :lol:

Amazing finish in 2002, a record breaking .011 between the two Ferraris who were toying with the opposition.
On the other hand a shame Michael gave it away, as with his victories in 03, 04, 05 and 06 would have made it 5 in a row. :up:

Edited by Concorde, 14 December 2011 - 20:59.

#16067 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:31

Just watched the vid …. racing incident... Senna had the momentum went for the inside and MB closed the door. Do you think that this racing incident between Senna and MB somehow excuses Schumacher's intentional ramming and out right cheating? I hope this was a just bad joke on your part?

#16068 MightyMoose

MightyMoose
  • RC Forum Host

• 1,124 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:32

Senna had 1 unsporting moment in his career? So would that be Japan 1990? That was where he DID win a championship by deliberately - no debate over whether it was deliberate, he admitted it - driving his closest rival off the track.

Or perhaps Japan 1993? Maybe you can compare him punching Irvine to MS's reaction at Spa 98... except where did Senna finish in that race? That's right 1st. So hardly ruined his race did it? Yet still he felt entitled to punch a fellow driver.

Maybe Estoril 1988? Shoving the overtaking driver at the pit wall. Shades of Hungary 2010 there!

How about Japan 1991.... letting his team-mate 'have the win' at the final corner, very demeaning isn't it?????

Haven't even touched base on the many occasions where Senna brake-tested drivers, or weaved them off the road, but you'd not be interested in that because it shows your blinkered hatred for what it is.

There's hardly anyone excusing the MASSIVE list you created, what is pissing people off is your claims of being the better poster purely because you post facts. You wouldn't know a fact if it followed you out of your mums birth canal, sharing your umbilical cord.

You state people are biased whilst ignoring the blatant idiocy of your own position with regard to anything ever achieved by MS. MS is like every single person on the planet, flawed. You clearly take exception to some of those flaws, but inventing more to suit your own agenda is pathetic and more fool you for believing the shite you've been spouting about MS being clearly always crap cos now he's getting whipped by a sub-standard driver.

How about you consider your job done here? You clearly have little new to add so I think we can assume your POV on anything & everything connected to MS for the future as well.

Edited by ForeverF1, 14 December 2011 - 20:35.
Removed "You're a joke Slate, and so are the people responsible for allowing you to post such a flaming stack of turd in any forum."

#16069 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:41

You are welcome, perhaps you might rethink your support of this driver, I personally watch all the drivers and have been watching Schumacher from the time he started. He is by far the worst offender when it comes to sportsmanship failures and disregard for others safety. Been hoping he would change and drop the dirty driving and cheating BS ...still waiting, not holding my breath however.

Don't hold your breath about it. :rotfl:
In some more important topic: Who will be next year Petrov? Who will have the closest encounters with MS front wing?
I would go with LRGP boys, RoGro more than Kimi. I mean Kimi will be more careful.

Edited by ivand911, 14 December 2011 - 20:44.

#16070 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:52

Nah Tony George and faulty Bridgestones took care of that. :lol:

Amazing finish in 2002, a record breaking .011 between the two Ferraris who were toying with the opposition.
On the other hand a shame Michael gave it away, as with his victories in 03, 04, 05 and 06 would have made it 5 in a row. :up:

It was the Michelins that had problems the Bridgestone tires where fine. Don’t expect Schumacher fans to have the facts correct, case in point.
So playing silly bugger with the finishing order was helpful to F1 somehow?
:rolleyes:

Edited by SlateGray, 14 December 2011 - 20:53.

#16071 Concorde

Concorde

• 782 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:57

It was the Michelins that had problems the Bridgestone tires where fine. Don’t expect Schumacher fans to have the facts correct, case in point.

You are right, see even a stopped clock like you gets it right sometimes.  ;)
I'll edit like you just did.

#16072 apar

apar

• 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 20:58

Do yout think it seriously?

Senna´s dirty moves on Prost, Mansell, Schumacher etc... are well know. His blocking in qualifyings are well know too (after he have drove pole postion he drove slow on circuit and blocked opponents.... etc....

#16073 apar

apar

• 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:00

Senna had 1 unsporting moment in his career? So would that be Japan 1990? That was where he DID win a championship by deliberately - no debate over whether it was deliberate, he admitted it - driving his closest rival off the track.

Or perhaps Japan 1993? Maybe you can compare him punching Irvine to MS's reaction at Spa 98... except where did Senna finish in that race? That's right 1st. So hardly ruined his race did it? Yet still he felt entitled to punch a fellow driver.

Maybe Estoril 1988? Shoving the overtaking driver at the pit wall. Shades of Hungary 2010 there!

How about Japan 1991.... letting his team-mate 'have the win' at the final corner, very demeaning isn't it?????

Haven't even touched base on the many occasions where Senna brake-tested drivers, or weaved them off the road, but you'd not be interested in that because it shows your blinkered hatred for what it is.

There's hardly anyone excusing the MASSIVE list you created, what is pissing people off is your claims of being the better poster purely because you post facts. You wouldn't know a fact if it followed you out of your mums birth canal, sharing your umbilical cord.

You state people are biased whilst ignoring the blatant idiocy of your own position with regard to anything ever achieved by MS. MS is like every single person on the planet, flawed. You clearly take exception to some of those flaws, but inventing more to suit your own agenda is pathetic and more fool you for believing the shite you've been spouting about MS being clearly always crap cos now he's getting whipped by a sub-standard driver.

How about you consider your job done here? You clearly have little new to add so I think we can assume your POV on anything & everything connected to MS for the future as well.

Great post :wave:

#16074 MightyMoose

MightyMoose
  • RC Forum Host

• 1,124 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:02

If that's the case, it's clear you're a closest MS fan, cos your grasp of the FACTS is weaker than an arthritic snails movements.

Classy move to seize on 1 unfortunate slip of memory by Concorde and use it to group everyone together!

PS - can someone quote this please, I believe Slatey won't see it otherwise :kiss:

Edit : Thanks Apar. It wasn't that great, I regrettably did overstep the mark with 1 sentence, but it's all cleared with the mods I believe and much to Slatey's chagrin, I'll be here for a while longer to call him out on his random facts :cool:

Edited by MightyMoose, 14 December 2011 - 21:04.

#16075 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,799 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:03

And evaluating him as a driver is not amongst those things. Clearly you're unable to differentiate between a driver's racing skills and his fair play.

IMHO it is. And yes I am able to differntiate, who are you to say that I am not? What makes you the expert on other people's opinions?

#16076 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:04

I was asking for the many cheat attempts by Senna, the ones that never happened, the ones I cannot remember because I have a "VERY" short memory. So what is the excuse for the cheating by Schumacher, can't trot out the old Senna did it excuse on that one. Again just because Senna had one unsporting moment in his career does not mean Schumacher can be excused for a career filled with cheating and goonish driving!

One unsporting moment? I hope this is a bad joke on your behalf.

#16077 apar

apar

• 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:04

Schumacher has only one serious dirty attack in his life - Jerez97. He regret it many times, he apologized for it many teams. His other "crimes" are only fantasies of Schumi-haters" ...
Senna never apologized for Suzuka 1990....

#16078 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:06

IMHO it is. And yes I am able to differntiate, who are you to say that I am not? What makes you the expert on other people's opinions?

Someone who is able to clearly differentiate between driving skills and sportsmanship.

Btw as one wise man said on this board, "this is a forum, and on forums the general jist is that people have opinions on opinions of others".

#16079 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,799 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:06

Yes, he did. This had never happened before or after in any team, be that Ferrari of recent time, Hill at Williams, McLaren...

OK, what else you have?

Let me get this right, are you saying that no driver prior to Austria was told to move over and let his teammate through?
If that is what you are saying you'd best check your history and your facts.

Advertisement

#16080 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:07

Just watched the vid …. racing incident... Senna had the momentum went for the inside and MB closed the door. Do you think that this racing incident between Senna and MB somehow excuses Schumacher's intentional ramming and out right cheating? I hope this was a just bad joke on your part?

Who has he rammed?

#16081 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,799 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:10

Someone who is able to clearly differentiate between driving skills and sportsmanship.

IMHO, when I consider a great driver I take everything that he accomplishes on track as a whole, his race craft, his ethics ie., 'sportsmanship' etc., etc., maybe others don't, but that is how I do it.

#16082 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:13

Do yout think it seriously?

Senna´s dirty moves on Prost, Mansell, Schumacher etc... are well know. His blocking in qualifyings are well know too (after he have drove pole postion he drove slow on circuit and blocked opponents.... etc....

So not able then, suspected as much.

How about just one example of cheating from Senna, you know like illegal traction control, blocking (parking on) the track during the Q, using illegal fuel rigs and endangering everyone in the pit lane as a result ... like those examples of Schumacher's cheating. Oh and don't forget the lies after the fact, those are always entertaining. I would love to see the list of Senna’s cheats and lies, please humor us, the events you suggest are common knowledge among F1 fans are a mystery to me, but then I have only been following F1 from 1977 so I may have missed them. Your efforts will me much appreciated. Thanks in advance

#16083 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:15

IMHO, when I consider a great driver I take everything that he accomplishes on track as a whole, his race craft, his ethics ie., 'sportsmanship' etc., etc., maybe others don't, but that is how I do it.

Others don't because it's not the right way. Michael Schumacher is a fantastic driver but a so-so sportsman. Driver = Driving Skills/Sportsman = Sportsmanship

#16084 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:17

You are right, see even a stopped clock like you gets it right sometimes. ;)
I'll edit like you just did.

I ask again. was playing silly bugger with the finishing order helpful to F1 somehow?

#16085 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,799 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:21

Others don't because it's not the right way. Michael Schumacher is a fantastic driver but a so-so sportsman. Driver = Driving Skills/Sportsman = Sportsmanship

Who are you to say it's the right or the wrong way? Is there a book or guideline available on rating drivers? Is there a fixed set of rules regarding how one decides in his opinion who he thinks is a great or not great driver? There's not, there is no right or wrong way of giving an opinion on how one rates a driver.

#16086 Concorde

Concorde

• 782 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:30

I ask again. was playing silly bugger with the finishing order helpful to F1 somehow?

Dunno, saw no detriment init unless you're a silly hatebeard  ;)
Still a shame Michael gave that one away, he could have won 5 years on the trot.

#16087 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:32

As do I, this is why I have little regard for Schumacher. I value sportsmanship and honesty more then driving talent. Rosberg has given us the answer on the talent side anyway so that leaves nothing at all for me to admire about Schumacher.

#16088 jj2728

jj2728

• 2,799 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:32

Dunno, saw no detriment init unless you're a silly hatebeard

Then you were not at Indy in 2002

#16089 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:39

Dunno, saw no detriment init unless you're a silly hatebeard ;)
Still a shame Michael gave that one away, he could have won 5 years on the trot.

So all the outrage from the fans was just "hatebeard" and this example of crassness from Schumacher was 100% ok in your book is that correct?

#16090 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:39

Who are you to say it's the right or the wrong way? Is there a book or guideline available on rating drivers? Is there a fixed set of rules regarding how one decides in his opinion who he thinks is a great or not great driver? There's not, there is no right or wrong way of giving an opinion on how one rates a driver.

What a silly, silly post. Read a dictionary, there are informal guidelines all around us. Going by your post no-one in this world is right or wrong, no-one has ever been right or wrong and no-one is able to say who is right or wrong.

#16091 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:40

As do I, this is why I have little regard for Schumacher. I value sportsmanship and honesty more then driving talent. Rosberg has given us the answer on the talent side anyway so that leaves nothing at all for me to admire about Schumacher.

Who are your 3 favourite drivers?

#16092 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:44

Who are your 3 favourite drivers?

Joseph Gilles Henri Villeneuve
Jacques Joseph Charles Villeneuve
Nico Erik Rosberg

#16093 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:46

Let me get this right, are you saying that no driver prior to Austria was told to move over and let his teammate through?
If that is what you are saying you'd best check your history and your facts.

You have obviously missed sarkasm in my tone. All references listed did the same thing - maybe more tuned down, but nevertheless admitted later on. It's just that rascal Rubena made a really show out of it in Austria, and the others did not. Point was, SlateGray knows that, yet he is on Schumacher case, while conveniently ignores the others.

BTW, you are probably not too great over puzzles, are you?

#16094 Math89

Math89

• 78 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:46

DutchCrujff now digging the internet for dirt on those three drivers. :p

#16095 ClubmanGT

ClubmanGT

• 1,267 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:48

Cool, if we're following this logic, Damon Hill has a problem where he sticks two wheels inside a kerb and the white lines and expects other drivers to get out of his way. See where his car is in Adelaide when Schumacher turns in, yet manages to turn in and be on the racing line before contact. That should tell you how far off track on the inside Hill had gone.

I have no qualms with trolling you because I'm pretty sure this thread will end up a whole lot shorter once a mod takes a gander in here.

#16096 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:48

Joseph Gilles Henri Villeneuve
Jacques Joseph Charles Villeneuve
Nico Erik Rosberg

I would add Tim Horton to that list.

#16097 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:53

DutchCrujff now digging the internet for dirt on those three drivers. :p

Results should prove interesting, very clean those three and two of the three have had the distinct pleasure of besting Schumacher on the track toe to toe where it counts. Will a third season of loss at the hands of Rosberg convince the die hards of Schumacher's actual talent level?

#16098 Concorde

Concorde

• 782 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:54

So all the outrage from the fans was just "hatebeard" and this example of crassness from Schumacher was 100% ok in your book is that correct?

"Outrage" how OTT, a few yanks not understanding the sport and Michael happily winning the event 4 years on the trot after that.
Can't see the problem but thanks for rekindling the happy memories. :up:

Looking forward to Austin next year, would be awesome to see Michael win that one too.

#16099 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,122 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:55

I would add Tim Horton to that list.

Hockey Player, drunk driver (resulting in his own death), abusive of women. I would leave him off the list myself

Advertisement

#16100 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 21:57

Results should prove interesting, very clean those three and two of the three have had the distinct pleasure of besting Schumacher on the track toe to toe where it counts. Will a third season of loss at the hands of Rosberg convince the die hards of Schumacher's actual talent level?

2 whingers who Schumacher over-shadowed and got under the skin of, might as well add Rubens Barrichello to that list.