Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#17351 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:35

Lotus team principal Eric Boullier told AUTOSPORT:

"The tyres are going to make things very interesting. If you push too hard in qualifying then you are going to be screwed for the first part of the race – and if you pit too early it may mean you need to make an extra stop".

Sound familiar to any drivers ... ;)

Advertisement

#17352 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:46

Here is a comment i found in JAonF1 website provided by a user:
"Michael's pace at Silverstone, where he set numerous fastest laps and finished just 15s behind Nico despite doing a whole lap with a broken wing, an extra pit stop AND a 10s stop/go penalty suggest we could see him improve his performance with the EBD ban"

Facts:

From lap 18 (the next after penalty) to the end (lap 52) gap went from 17.9 to 17.2. They stopped once, Nico pitted for used softs, while Schumi got new options. The smallest difference - 16.7, the biggest - 19.1. Faster laps - NR 15 : 17 MS. Fastest lap - NR 1:37.073, MS 1:37.034.

So at Silverstone they were matched with heavily restricted EBD, while at Nurburgring with normal EBD Schumi was faster during stints, but finished behind Nico after, surprise, mistake and spin. Yep, Silverstone result definitely suggests EBD ban can improve his performance in relation to Nico :drunk:.

Also there was no extra pit stop for Schumi, it's outright lie. As is the part about "numerous fastest laps".

#17353 SchuOz

SchuOz

• 1,655 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 13:08

If you wonder what is the view from Schumacher grandstand:
http://t.co/sua4rSWM
To turn 16:
Posted Image
To turn 15:
Posted Image

I've sat in that stand, not a great view...in fact not much a great view anywhere on that circuit.
Have sat in pretty much most stands...over the past 12 years.
Been to Sepang...1 word = Awesome viewing for F1 cars.

#17354 merschu

merschu

• 520 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 13:10

BILD READERS ASKING RECORD WORLD CHAMPION MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

Our greatest racing driver Michael Schumacher won seven world championship titles in Formula 1, more than any other. Since 2010, he goes for Mercedes waiting, still on his first win for the Silver Arrows

The Formula 1 fans are counting the hours ...
Starts on Sunday the 63rd Season in Melbourne (7 clock, Sky and RTL) -. With a big German duel Sebastian Vettel (24) goes to his third consecutive title record against world champion Michael Schumacher (43) , the seven-time champion. Before Schumacher answered questions exclusively to BILD readers.

Can you really show Vettel again, where is the hammer?
René Krahl, Herne (NRW)
Schumacher: "The fact that I try, but I'm there. I'm sure we would find it great both against each other to fight. "

What makes a race car driver, if your nose itches or face?
Marcus Meier standing. Stuhr / Brinkum (Lower Saxony)
Michael Schumacher: "We tried to ignore it, something else is not the point. This maybe a little story. With 32 years ago I suddenly developed some allergies, and has appeared for the first time in the race at Magny Cours 2001 - I drive down the line and must suddenly sneeze several times! Not exactly what you want with Ballaclava (fireproof hood face, the editor) and helmet on his head. Was not so easy, then hit the perfect braking point ... "

Now time where his mouth is: How strong is the new Mercedes-W03 really?
Andre Fischer, Bendorf (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Schumacher: "To be honest: We all know you! I know it's hard to imagine that you are not here is safe, but the fact is: it is so. Formula 1 is just incredibly complex, and we simply know too little about the other teams. But the W03 is clearly a step forward. The question is just how big the step compared with that of our opponent. You have to really wait for the first race.

Suppose everyone had in Formula 1, an equally strong car. Do you think that you were a title contender?
Joshua Kurtz, Spreenhagen (Brandenburg)
MS: "Yes. Maybe I'm not quite the same as with the middle 20 or 30, but I'm clearly not good enough for the leaders in today's Formula 1 "

You have recently said that Switzerland was your home. Why not sign up to be a Swiss citizen and completely?
Matthias Frank, Schwarzenberg (Saxony)
Schumacher: "Because I am proud to be German. That for me is the home where my family is, and that we were in Switzerland for many years to feel at home, does not mean that we will not still be wearing it in the heart of Germany. I think if you like me since a young age traveling and living in different countries, one has a different idea of home as someone who had his center of life never change.

Why do not you listen to and enjoy your life with your family?
Yvonne Fenes
Schumacher: "Because racing is my passion and I do not have to stop to enjoy my life with my family. When I started again with the Formula 1, was one of the reasons that the current formula is much less time-consuming one as in my "first career" - then we had after each race, test drives, today during the season did not. I have plenty of time for my family. Otherwise, clearly, there would be no comeback for me. "

Did you afraid to die, or do you believe in life after death?
From David Courts, Hasselt (Belgium)
Schumacher: "I'm not afraid to die, no. I believe in fate, the fact that one should live his life according to their taste. If the tiles are known to, you can not influence the eh '. So you have to be a gambler, but you can not even bury home. That was always my motto. "

Why do you tweet do not like many other sports stars?
Kathakoli Roy, Calcutta (India)
Schumacher: "I privacy important. I think most of these unnecessary details there, and frankly to me is my time to be valuable. "

If you can afford everything, then we can look forward to anything?
Marita Wittig, Vreden (NRW)
Schumacher: "Clearly, the finer things in life are indeed not just the ones you can buy. The best example would be a victory this year. "

Google Translated article. http://translate.goo...3Dgo.off.edpick

http://www.bild.de/s...c=go.off.edpick

Edited by merschu, 13 March 2012 - 13:17.

#17355 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 13:11

Lotus team principal Eric Boullier told AUTOSPORT:

"The tyres are going to make things very interesting. If you push too hard in qualifying then you are going to be screwed for the first part of the race – and if you pit too early it may mean you need to make an extra stop".

Sound familiar to any drivers ...;)

Yeah is sound familiar. But, they say rear tyres are stronger and you can push them more? And now this. So 2011.

From BILD article:
Suppose everyone had in Formula 1, an equally strong car. Do you think that you were a title contender?
Joshua Kurtz, Spreenhagen (Brandenburg)
MS: "Yes. Maybe I'm not quite the same as with the middle 20 or 30, but I'm clearly still good enough for the leaders in today's Formula 1 "

Edited by ivand911, 13 March 2012 - 13:24.

#17356 Kubiccia

Kubiccia

• 1,370 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:06

Facts:

From lap 18 (the next after penalty) to the end (lap 52) gap went from 17.9 to 17.2. They stopped once, Nico pitted for used softs, while Schumi got new options. The smallest difference - 16.7, the biggest - 19.1. Faster laps - NR 15 : 17 MS. Fastest lap - NR 1:37.073, MS 1:37.034.

So at Silverstone they were matched with heavily restricted EBD, while at Nurburgring with normal EBD Schumi was faster during stints, but finished behind Nico after, surprise, mistake and spin. Yep, Silverstone result definitely suggests EBD ban can improve his performance in relation to Nico :drunk:.

Also there was no extra pit stop for Schumi, it's outright lie. As is the part about "numerous fastest laps".

I don't even know if engine mapping ban had an effect on race pace. Maybe this was a mistake from James Allen. IIRC, the hot blowing is only used in qualifying because it's overheats parts of the rear and takes way more fuel, so they used an agressive mapping for Q2/Q3 then change it for the race.

If Schumi could play with the throttle in the race and not in qualifying, then his much stronger race pace compared to qualifying in 2011, would suggest that the "engine map theory" might be plausible.

Just as curiosity, in 2010 with no engine mappin/hot blowing..... Schumacher qualified half tenth slower than Nico in Australia, while with the restrictions in throttle for 2011 qualifying, it went to over half second.

Edited by Kubiccia, 14 March 2012 - 01:07.

#17357 abulafiaF1

abulafiaF1

• 156 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:16

I thought you guys might be interested in this article on driving styles and Michael Schumacher that I just posted. I am really keen on hearing your thoughts about it.....

:)

#17358 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:19

Jesus, not posting his private jet again...

I didn't post it my son.

#17359 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:34

</B>

Google Translated article. http://translate.goo...3Dgo.off.edpick

http://www.bild.de/s...c=go.off.edpick

The translation is little messy, especially where he was asked whether in the car he would be a title contender. The answer was yes, but next statement says - I am not good enough for current... Oh sorry, Ivan has already corrected that.

Edited by Sakae, 14 March 2012 - 11:36.

Advertisement

#17360 DutchCruijff

DutchCruijff

• 933 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 13:11

I didn't post it my son.

And my post wasn't directed at you, father.

#17361 zyphro

zyphro

• 742 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 13:21

And my post wasn't directed at you, father.

:drunk: :lol:

#17362 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 15:32

I thought you guys might be interested in this article on driving styles and Michael Schumacher that I just posted. I am really keen on hearing your thoughts about it.....

:)

The article is absolutely pleasure to read, Abu, and I am extremely happy and feel privileged that you have joined us in this thread.

#17363 abulafiaF1

abulafiaF1

• 156 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 15:46

The article is absolutely pleasure to read, Abu, and I am extremely happy and feel privileged that you have joined us in this thread.

Thanks mate - I am really happy you liked it! :D

#17364 zyphro

zyphro

• 742 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 15:51

:up: :up:

#17365 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 18:45

I don't even know if engine mapping ban had an effect on race pace. Maybe this was a mistake from James Allen. IIRC, the hot blowing is only used in qualifying because it's overheats parts of the rear and takes way more fuel, so they used an agressive mapping for Q2/Q3 then change it for the race.

If Schumi could play with the throttle in the race and not in qualifying, then his much stronger race pace compared to qualifying in 2011, would suggest that the "engine map theory" might be plausible.

Just as curiosity, in 2010 with no engine mappin/hot blowing..... Schumacher qualified half tenth slower than Nico in Australia, while with the restrictions in throttle for 2011 qualifying, it went to over half second.

1. It wasn't even Allen's comment, it was some random guy's opinion.

2. Ross Brawn doesn't mention anything other than simple explanation:

Nico just seems to have more of an intuitive ability to get the most out of the tyres on one lap. In the races, where it's a more consistent process, there's nothing to tell between the two of them. There are some races where Nico's dominant and some where Michael's very strong. I don't know if he will find the difference in qualifying, because Nico is very special in those circumstances, one of the best I've seen. At the moment Michael hasn't understood how he can get that.

http://www.guardian....cedes-interview

#17366 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 21:49

Going back a bit to the engine mapping discussion:

Here's a comment taken from a Scarb's article(not from Scarb's himself):

source:http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2010/07/10/red-bull-map-q-the-secret-to-the-teams-q3-pace/

If this engine mapping really affected Schumacher's pace in a considerable way, then I guess we might be able to see it this year. Or not, as the EBD is still used by everybody, eventhough limited, and I guess engine mapping would still be used to keep exhaust airflow constant.

In Silvestone 2001, IIRC, the engine mapping was heavily restricted and Schumacher qualified almost 4 tenths slower than Nico, so I shall stay carefull on this

Also there was none of this engine mapping in 2010

#17367 merschu

merschu

• 520 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:23

Few pictures of Michael from Australia.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Saw another picture from a fan on twitter:

I met Michael Schumacher! I broke down in tears! He blew me a kiss!!!! Happiest day of my life!
https://twitter.com/#!/MariellaTschur/s...6041728/photo/1
Posted Image

Edited by merschu, 15 March 2012 - 06:58.

#17368 CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

• 373 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:24

That small kid! Awesome!

#17369 Polle

Polle

• 292 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:28

That kid is SOOOOOO cute!!! I want to hug it :cat:

#17370 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,311 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:57

That kid is SOOOOOO cute!!! I want to hug it :cat:

i'd rather hug Michael - he's looking pretty hot!

#17371 Tarzaan

Tarzaan

• 1,203 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:34

Herbert is the 4th steward

:eek: :down:

#17372 Jejking

Jejking

• 2,314 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:08

1. It wasn't even Allen's comment, it was some random guy's opinion.

2. Ross Brawn doesn't mention anything other than simple explanation:

But you surely want to provide us with the name of Some Random Guy?

-

Those pics above me looks like he is in pretty good shape, that kid with the Schumacher helmet and Schumacher signing it is simply awesome, haha. Thanks for the share & laugh.

Edited by Jejking, 15 March 2012 - 10:09.

#17373 Polle

Polle

• 292 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:09

i'd rather hug Michael - he's looking pretty hot!

Can't disagree with you, the man is so fit, he looks younger than some other drivers on the grid!

#17374 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:49

Herbert is the 4th steward

:eek: :down:

I was hoping that driver-steward setup was going to be cancelled. I am not sure how fair it is to Schumacher. In any other legal system Herbert should excuse himslef from any decision on Schumacher. Based on his comments in Monaco a few years back I think he should not be there at all.

#17375 Boing 2

Boing 2

• 2,436 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:05

I was hoping that driver-steward setup was going to be cancelled. I am not sure how fair it is to Schumacher. In any other legal system Herbert should excuse himslef from any decision on Schumacher. Based on his comments in Monaco a few years back I think he should not be there at all.

what comments?

#17376 Jejking

Jejking

• 2,314 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:11

Reading the stuff now. It looks and smells like a gem, a very good analysis. Except for the Spain 1994 part, he had both 1st and 5th gear as I understood later on. In fifth gear you can't pull up several times from 0 to X without melting the clutch. He drove in 5th pretty much all race long except for the stops :) Not done reading yet!

Ok, for the sake of argument, can you go into my theory.

I see:
- Schumacher lost some of his speed, his natural feel for the limit in dry conditions and qualifyings.
- Schumacher has plenty of experience and racecraft.
- Schumacher is since 2010 on compensating, with 2011 going a lot better than the first year of his comeback.
- Schumacher still has a lot of response and craft in the bag, considering his performances in the wet. Belgium 2010 and Canada 2011.
- The rain edges off the ultimate need for perfection currently required in dry F1 racing. Suddenly MSC is back into play, mixing it up at the top.

Makes:
1. If the train goes around slower (rain) he finds himself standing in a very good position. His reflexes and sense of the limit have only let him down for topnotch dry weather driving and pushing. When the absolute pace drops, he's up there. What do you think of this?
2. If the tyres would have been rock solid and everybody kept pushing all race long like they were in 2010 (Schumacher in bad shape, a bit due to the sport having changed in three years + slight drop off in the limit feeling department + the time needed for comeback), how would Michael have shaped up in 2011 and/or 2012. I think he might have had a bigger problem, contradicting the guys calling for 'going flatout for X laps was Schumachers strong point and now he can't use that anymore' since the ultimate dry pace is slightly off. Your opinion?

Edited by Jejking, 15 March 2012 - 12:22.

#17377 abulafiaF1

abulafiaF1

• 156 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:19

Reading the stuff now. It looks and smells like a gem, a very good analysis. Except for the Spain 1994 part, he had both 1st and 5th gear as I understood later on. In fifth gear you can't pull up several times from 0 to X without melting the clutch. He drove in 5th pretty much all race long except for the stops :) Not done reading yet!

Thanks mate!! :wave:

However, Schumi didn't have 1st gear - he was stuck in 5th... From grandprix.com, the race report (link)

As the stops were taking place Schumacher began to have gear selection problems. The car was stuck in fifth gear but somehow Schumacher pitted and rejoined in the lead without stalling. He was overtaken by Hakkinen on lap 23 with Hill second and Schumacher third.

Hakkinen pitted again and so Hill went ahead with Schumacher second. Hakkinen was clawing his way back while Lehto was a lonely fourth ahead of Brundle and Irvine. When the others pitted Schumacher went ahead again. Once again Michael completed a pit stop with only fifth gear. This put Hill back in the lead but Schumacher was only a few seconds behind with Hakkinen shadowing him. The Finn was right behind the Benetton when his engine blew on lap 48. Lehto inherited third but his engine also hit trouble and he dropped away to retire.

This put Brundle up to third, half a minute behind Schumacher, who was slipping further and further behind Hill, but he retired close to the finish and so Blundell took third for Tyrrell with Irvine and Pierluigi Martini (Minardi) picking up the remaining points.

Edited by abulafiaF1, 15 March 2012 - 12:19.

#17378 abulafiaF1

abulafiaF1

• 156 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:23

...and here he is, stuck in 5th...

Onboard MS, Barcelona 1994

#17379 Jejking

Jejking

• 2,314 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:43

Thanks mate!! :wave:

However, Schumi didn't have 1st gear - he was stuck in 5th... From grandprix.com, the race report (link)

As the stops were taking place Schumacher began to have gear selection problems. The car was stuck in fifth gear but somehow Schumacher pitted and rejoined in the lead without stalling. He was overtaken by Hakkinen on lap 23 with Hill second and Schumacher third.

Hakkinen pitted again and so Hill went ahead with Schumacher second. Hakkinen was clawing his way back while Lehto was a lonely fourth ahead of Brundle and Irvine. When the others pitted Schumacher went ahead again. Once again Michael completed a pit stop with only fifth gear. This put Hill back in the lead but Schumacher was only a few seconds behind with Hakkinen shadowing him. The Finn was right behind the Benetton when his engine blew on lap 48. Lehto inherited third but his engine also hit trouble and he dropped away to retire.

This put Brundle up to third, half a minute behind Schumacher, who was slipping further and further behind Hill, but he retired close to the finish and so Blundell took third for Tyrrell with Irvine and Pierluigi Martini (Minardi) picking up the remaining points.

Well, to be honest, I never took that first gear theory for granted, always thought it was 5th gear all day long too.

Stumbling around Barcelona going between 1st and 5th was a no-brainer anyway, it would only damage the car (gearbox/clutch) even more plus it would result in time loss ;) But the pitlane was another story, I checked that SpeedTV review of the race and iirc: since the commentators were blabbering on I couldn't hear if Schumacher was pulling up in first or fifth. That's the problem I have with that situation, but this source looks legit to me :) Thanks!

Advertisement

#17380 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 13:42

Damon Hill interviewing MS, I am looking forward to it. :p

#17381 Igorr

Igorr

• 222 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 14:37

im so dissapointed with the organisation for the autograph sessions, especially for the top 4 teams. Basically, there were people waiting for MS more than 4 hours and they still didnt get the autograph. Maybe next year they should choose the first 50 or 100 people who are in the line and say that there is no point waiting, not like this.. So many people were dissapointed.

#17382 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 14:39

im so dissapointed with the organisation for the autograph sessions, especially for the top 4 teams. Basically, there were people waiting for MS more than 4 hours and they still didnt get the autograph. Maybe next year they should choose the first 50 or 100 people who are in the line and say that there is no point waiting, not like this.. So many people were dissapointed.

It is always like that I think.Everywhere. But, did you see him?

#17383 Igorr

Igorr

• 222 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 14:52

yeah and i can say that he looks younger than 90% of the whole field lol i also saw vettel, di resta, hulkenberg, senna, maldonado, button, hamilton, ricciardo, rosberg and few more lol. The funniest thing was from the whole session that lasted for about 25 mins, MSC had minimum of 5 people around him taking photos, autograpsh etc compared to Rosberg who was just nodding his head on the music that was going in the background lol if MSC signed 100 autographs, ROS did maybe 20 :) i felt sorry for the guy

#17384 ali.unal

ali.unal

• 3,238 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 16:48

Eddie Irvine:

But Michael Schumacher shouldn't be there in my opnion [sic]. End of. What's he doing there? I'm embarrassed for him. After the first year when he hadn't got up to speed it was obvious he had lost it. He's one of the greatest drivers there's ever been and he can't beat Rosberg!

http://plus.autospor...beating-vettel/

:rolleyes:

#17385 zyphro

zyphro

• 742 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 17:27

Eddie Irvine:

http://plus.autospor...beating-vettel/

:rolleyes:

:rotfl:

I'd love to see Irvine back in F1.

Forget that he wouldn't have the balls to show his face.

#17386 Scotracer

Scotracer

• 2,685 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 19:47

Eddie isn't completely wrong.

Michael 1.0 would have destroyed Nico by now.

#17387 ali.unal

ali.unal

• 3,238 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 19:51

Eddie isn't completely wrong.

Michael 1.0 would have destroyed Nico by now.

I agree, but suggesting that "He shouldn't be there" is a little far-fetched, in my humble opinion. Schumacher v2.0 can still fight and beat Rosberg. That's another motivation and challenge for both himself and his admirers. It's not that he's 1 second off the pace or anything. He's there, fighting at 43.

#17388 Boxerevo

Boxerevo

• 1,924 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 21:32

With all respect,but i don't think Rosberg would be destroyed,i am sure he could challenge all top drivers of today and young Schumacher.

Young Schumacher would win,yes ! i think so,want a monster race pace he ever had but i don't get this rosberg sucks.

I think Rosberg is the best team mate he ever had,with old piquet snr.

Edited by Boxerevo, 15 March 2012 - 21:33.

#17389 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,256 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 21:37

History of Racing by MS is yet to be written, and only after he has hang his helmet on the nail in his garage for good.

#17390 Longtimefan

Longtimefan

• 2,794 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 22:09

With Mr Bitter (aka Herbert) as a Steward, you can all but guarantee a drive through for Michael.

#17391 Richardc

Richardc

• 235 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 22:31

when he's lapping the field it won't matter! Ahhhhh nightmare.

#17392 Octavian

Octavian

• 703 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:01

I've put £10 E/W on Schumacher to place 1,2,3 @ 1/5 the odds.
Great returns of £284 on the Schumacher bet so fingers crossed! Money aside I'd be thrilled if he got a podium and if he got the win itself I'd donate the winnings to charity cause that win would be worth more than any money! :D :D

Go Schumi!

#17393 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,311 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:04

i have a year long bet with a mate - loser pays for the winner to go to gp of their choice

I picked MSC yesterday (all picks before FP1)

#17394 CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

• 373 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:43

Few pictures of Michael from Australia.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Saw another picture from a fan on twitter:

From the first pic, i can't help but notice, MS does looks much fitter now. His arms, biceps, forearms and shoulders looks toned. He must have been training intensively in the winter.

#17395 zyphro

zyphro

• 742 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:44

From the first pic, i can't help but notice, MS does looks much fitter now. His arms, biceps, forearms and shoulders looks toned. He must have been training intensively in the winter.

Yep he looks better this season :S.

#17396 Jomyboy

Jomyboy

• 179 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:03

Schumacher Drivin, sparks flyin ---- Give it to me baby!!!

#17397 Urawa

Urawa

• 1,135 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:04

he looks very comfortable :)

#17398 Igorr

Igorr

• 222 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:06

hopefully tomorrow this time we'll have even bigger smile on our faces :D

#17399 Tarzaan

Tarzaan

• 1,203 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:08

Go Michael! :) We are ready for the 92th!

Edited by Tarzaan, 16 March 2012 - 07:09.

Advertisement

#17400 BRK

BRK

• 3,474 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:09

He was on fire at the same track and under the same conditions a couple of years ago as well, the issue they've had BOTH these seasons was that hey would go the wrong way with the setup between Friday and Saturday and suddenly the car would be a brick to drive. Let's hope that doesn't start happening again. No idea where the car is on pace at he moment, maybe 3rd or 4th fastest at best.