Photo

Michael Schumacher (merged)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20789 replies to this topic

#19801 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:13

Odd that Schumacher would be so irate about the incident since he did the excact, EXCACT same thing to Massa in Canada, 2010.

Lol so true! I had forgot about that!!!

Advertisement

#19802 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:18

I don't actually agree with this, in fact it seems to be the other way around. Ever since MS came back into the sport I got the distinct feeling that the other drivers felt it necessary to assert their "dominance" over him by any means possible. I think this has a lot to do with why MS is getting into a lot of accidents as the other drivers see "michael red" whenever he is close at hand.

Look at close contacts, crashes, rear ends, being shoved off the road etc etc. Hell, even in karting that MS is doing these days the attitude is prevalent among the other drivers.

You cant be serious dude! Really? You're blaming everyone else? Forgetting about the common factor?

This is like taking a beating and showing up for work the next morning and when people ask what happened, u tell them they should check how much you hurt the other guy's fist! Lol

#19803 Mr2s

Mr2s

• 794 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:20

It's a sad way for a former great to go even if he has dragged himself close at times to Nico's speed. He doesn't have an answer consistently and is vulnerable in qualifying. Still pretty respectable in terms of his age, more than respectable. But why would you? And don't give me the bit about it being fun.

He is only here because he got a sniff of another vastly superior car when Button won the WDC and WCC for Brawn.
Brawn and schumacher have that closeness thats almost like a pact, closeness that saw Brawn take a sabbatical to remove himself from the future success of drivers at Ferrari. With Ferrari eventually going down hill.
I think it irked him to see Button end up with such a dominant car.

Remember Jean Todt told us, Michael is actually an insecure personality. Which is no bad thing to lead a sportsman to success, but obviously responsable for those unsavoury incidents and poor decisions.
Michael is a flawed genius. I can see why it's painful for many posters here (some of those actually being attacked by their fellow fans).
A less insecure driver would have given F1 fans a showdown with Kimi in the same team, then bowed out of the sport. Instead we have him almost lost as to why the tyres are no longer made for him and why drivers lower down on the grid just don't peel out of his way.

#19804 Mr2s

Mr2s

• 794 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:26

No matter how bad he does now, his enormous achievements and skill on his peak will be there forever, no matter if he crashes every race from now on.

I'm not saying he wasn't enormously skilful. But now that he is competing in a non top 2 car for probably the first time in his career, his percentage stats, that have so often been held up as proof to his greatness, are taking a rightful hammering. I say rightful, as the legends he has been compared to over the years didn't enjoy such vastly dominant cars to achieve those stats.

#19805 eff1fan

eff1fan

• 295 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:59

I don't know why you keep attacking my racing knowledge, I never claimed to know more than you, Believe what you want, it makes no difference to me, I find it pretty funny that you base your racing knowledge based on reading books, and have the cojones to say it in public! :rotfl:

I won't argue the point with you much further. yes, Senna had superior position, he was ahead, and further to the inside than Schumacher, there was nowhere for Schumacher to pass him, Senna had positioned himself well to defend where Schumacher was at the time. Senna did Flinch left, as is normal when you defend to the inside and the guy trying to overtake you hasn't pulled alongside yet, so, in that situation it is normal to reach further to the proper racing line.

I'd say you should give those stewards some racing books to read, cus it seems you think you know more than them, as Schumacher is the one with the penalty for the next race, but don't let facts get in the way of your vast book reading racing knowledge. :rolleyes:

You have made some very valid points - unfortunately arguing a point with some people in this room (and others like it) is akin to pi$$ing in a volcano.
I have enjoyed your posts.

#19806 Henrik B

Henrik B

• 2,678 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:05

Odd that Schumacher would be so irate about the incident since he did the excact, EXCACT same thing to Massa in Canada, 2010.

And the video: http://www.twitvid.com/C55KY

Quite similar to what happened yesterday, and I don't recall Schumacher calling himself an "idiot". Schumacher would incidentally, by todays rules, be punished for those moves both in Canada 2010 and Monza last year. Senna however left a car width (according to 2012 rules) so he's completely fine.

And please stop writing Senna moved "hard left" and other such nonsense. He went slightly left. By exaggerating you run out of words to describe movements like Rosberg in Bahrain.

#19807 jbarokF1

jbarokF1

• 204 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:55

Quite similar to what happened yesterday, and I don't recall Schumacher calling himself an "idiot". Schumacher would incidentally, by todays rules, be punished for those moves both in Canada 2010 and Monza last year. Senna however left a car width (according to 2012 rules) so he's completely fine.

And please stop writing Senna moved "hard left" and other such nonsense. He went slightly left. By exaggerating you run out of words to describe movements like Rosberg in Bahrain.

And also don't forget about the way he defended against Hamilton last year...Schumi did the same lap after lap, making more than 2 moves..

#19808 ivand911

ivand911

• 8,152 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:28

While I think Michael went in far too hot on Senna, it's also quite clear Senna shifts about a bit in the breaking zone, this definitely contributed to what happened, but I'd still lay most of the blame at Schumachers door.

Good post. He was too hot there. He should be more careful, it is Bruno??
About Monaco, what win, what podium? With W03? I don't think it will mater if he start 8th or 13th? That car have one lucky win. Maldonado win was much more than Nico's win, more fight , more everything. Koba pass Nico as he was not moving. This days our cars go only backwards, not like last year. Even if they were on pole yesterday they didn't have chance. I think even Lewis didn't have such pace(I could be wrong). When you hit tyre window you are 1 sec faster(see Lotus last stint).

I just wonder why nobody see banana peel that Bruno throw behind his back. :rotfl: It was so clear to me.

Edited by ivand911, 14 May 2012 - 07:33.

#19809 PoliFanAthic

PoliFanAthic

• 637 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:35

I wouldn't hold it against MSC for calling Bruno an idiot, one has said and done worse things in anger. I am more interested to see what he will say in his next statement regarding to this matter.

#19810 glorius&victorius

glorius&victorius

• 4,327 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:48

I think Schumacher said "(karma is an) idiot"

#19811 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,421 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:49

And also don't forget about the way he defended against Hamilton last year...Schumi did the same lap after lap, making more than 2 moves..

That simply isn't comparable and you know it. There's a huge difference between the defending Schumi was doing and moving around in the braking zone like that.

#19812 Atonal

Atonal

• 85 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:01

I haven't invested my ego in any driver. I hope that helps.

The '2s' refers to 2 stroke karting FYI.

Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why I must automatically be a fan of another driver to state the facts about a driver trying to blame another today? This seems to be the mentality of most MSC fans.

Fair enough. My faith in humanity is restored, there are still free spirits with absoultely no personal interests or egos involved while evaluating performances. I try to do that myself most of the time, but alas I am a mere mortal and have succumbed to some highly unreasonable turns of phrase while trying to defend Michael over the years. I have mellowed down over the years though :)

I do agree with the basic thrust of your arguments especially about Schumacher version 2. I don't however agree with your comments about his first career. We will agree to disagree :)

#19813 Hacklerf

Hacklerf

• 2,332 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:40

5 place penalty? this is stupid penalty, racing incident, no more no less

#19814 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:15

Darren Heath ‏ @F1Photographer
Just how much longer will #f1 #mercedes put up with #schumacher ? Rumours of a big name replacement are gathering a pace.

:eek:

#19815 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:16

:lol: :up:

#19816 Sakae

Sakae

• 19,148 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:22

I wouldn't hold it against MSC for calling Bruno an idiot, one has said and done worse things in anger. I am more interested to see what he will say in his next statement regarding to this matter.

In post-race interview he speaks about it. (I am not sure if you have seen this).

http://www.formula1....12/5/13346.html

#19817 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,787 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:25

Well, I think Schumacher will quit rather than be sacked. They let him down 3 times this year (Aus, China and Bahrain with DRS) and countless other times with DRS problems in 2011 as well. That is awful and very poor.

As Sean said, Schumacher has been very quiet so far in criticism of the team. Let's hope for a clean weekend but I fear the writing is on the wall, Schumacher will not renew with Mercedes for 2013.

#19818 Wade

Wade

• 426 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:29

Yeah no way, unless he wins a race or two and racks in some podiums, I'm afriad he's not gonna come back.

#19819 ali_M

ali_M

• 1,115 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:30

As Sean said, Schumacher has been very quiet so far in criticism of the team. Let's hope for a clean weekend but I fear the writing is on the wall, Schumacher will not renew with Mercedes for 2013.

If his luck settles down, then he'll likely stay out the season. Let's see what happens. However, even if he doesn't collide with anyone and has no mechanical failures, I doubt that he'd renew if they fail to get another win or podium finish.

OTOH, Michael has a way of never giving up. He could surprise us as well (he stays for another year), so long as the team is willing to have him driving.

Edited by ali_M, 14 May 2012 - 09:32.

Advertisement

#19820 Ellios

Ellios

• 1,064 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:38

Darren Heath hasn't had a good word to say about MSC for years now - not say there's no truth behind his tweet but he's known for bitching when it come to MSC

#19821 Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

Ferrari_F1_fan_2001

• 2,787 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:15

If his luck settles down, then he'll likely stay out the season. Let's see what happens. However, even if he doesn't collide with anyone and has no mechanical failures, I doubt that he'd renew if they fail to get another win or podium finish.

OTOH, Michael has a way of never giving up. He could surprise us as well (he stays for another year), so long as the team is willing to have him driving.

It was an ill-fated comeback but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Ferrari and Luca pushed him out when he had another 2 good seasons left in him IMO.

Even if he wins again I think he'll stay retired. I was hoping for 100 wins (it did look possible) to end the career but a combination of bad judgement, poor equipment, bad strategy and the team letting him down numerous times (gearbox, pitstops, DRS DRS DRS DRS in 2011 etc) all have come to this;us urging the most decorated F1 pilot of all time 'please retire, this is hurting your legacy'.

#19822 Raelene

Raelene

• 5,277 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:18

that's actually a very stupid post from heath....I wonder if he said "I wonder how long MSC will put up with Mercedes"...after the first 4 races.

#19823 Diablobb81

Diablobb81

• 3,293 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:26

Heath has an unhealthy hate for Michael. Nothing new.

But if the results won't come (for whatever reason) they won't continue in 2013.

#19824 PoliFanAthic

PoliFanAthic

• 637 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:53

In post-race interview he speaks about it. (I am not sure if you have seen this).

http://www.formula1....12/5/13346.html

I think this was made before the penalty was confirmed, so that's more what I'm looking forward to.

Regarding his replacement, I think it would be ridiculous at this point to talk about that, unless he's already decided he won't be going ahead any more.

#19825 Lelouch

Lelouch

• 608 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:14

Thank you. I think it was mostly his disappointment speaking i am pretty sure he knows he has done worse things than what Senna did after all.

As for the replacement my feelings are that the Mercedes - Schumacher combo will never work out so i don't know what is the best option for both sides, but i hope he won't stop racing.

In situations like these you can't blame only one side, Schumacher looked pretty decent in the first 3 weekends and i think he showed a lot of promise for this year and now once again everyone is pointing at him. But seriously his W03 behaves more like a W02 in the last 2 weekends and i don't expect him to be able to overcome the problems at this age.

Something is wrong at Mercedes for both drivers and even the fact that they can't set a fastest lap in race ( with the exception of China maybe i wasn't watching the live timing ) even when they put fresh tires while we have seen almost every other team being fastest at some point of a race, shows something. In 5 races they made the W03 + Pirelli combo work only once and only Rosberg found the perfect balance. So let's not blame it all on Schumacher when it was only the first time this year that he was indeed at fault.

#19826 Clatter

Clatter

• 26,853 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:21

5 place penalty? this is stupid penalty, racing incident, no more no less

Correct penalty and follows precedence for a race ending crash.

#19827 Tardis40

Tardis40

• 730 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:32

Ever since MS came back into the sport I got the distinct feeling that the other drivers felt it necessary to assert their "dominance" over him by any means possible.

You're not alone in that feeling.

I believe this is the second time Senna has caused such an incident. There are much more talented drivers available. (Jaime for one) He needs to go soon.

#19828 Paul Parker

Paul Parker

• 1,650 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:51

Thank you. I think it was mostly his disappointment speaking i am pretty sure he knows he has done worse things than what Senna did after all.

As for the replacement my feelings are that the Mercedes - Schumacher combo will never work out so i don't know what is the best option for both sides, but i hope he won't stop racing.

In situations like these you can't blame only one side, Schumacher looked pretty decent in the first 3 weekends and i think he showed a lot of promise for this year and now once again everyone is pointing at him. But seriously his W03 behaves more like a W02 in the last 2 weekends and i don't expect him to be able to overcome the problems at this age.

Something is wrong at Mercedes for both drivers and even the fact that they can't set a fastest lap in race ( with the exception of China maybe i wasn't watching the live timing ) even when they put fresh tires while we have seen almost every other team being fastest at some point of a race, shows something. In 5 races they made the W03 + Pirelli combo work only once and only Rosberg found the perfect balance. So let's not blame it all on Schumacher when it was only the first time this year that he was indeed at fault.

In my opinion the tyres currently in use seem to vary not only from race to race, but also from team to team even at the same race which can, and has I suspect, resulted in the fastest car/driver combo not being able to win.

This inconsistency is unacceptable and in my opinion the rubber should be durable enough to last the whole race without degrading so drastically, although teams should be allowed to change to fresh rubber if they want to.

Schumacher was right to complain about the tyres and even acknowledging the welcome and varied results of the first 5 GPs I personally do not want said results to be decided by who manages their apparently inconsistent rubber the best.

#19829 aliasj

aliasj

• 150 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:57

Alternative angle of the Schumacher / Senna crash. :)

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

#19830 aliasj

aliasj

• 150 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:02

Darren Heath hasn't had a good word to say about MSC for years now - not say there's no truth behind his tweet but he's known for bitching when it come to MSC

Darren Heath is an arse. Totally biased and utterly rubbish. Nonetheless he's not a journalist, so he's free to express his opinions.

#19831 RacingReporter

RacingReporter

• 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:37

You're not alone in that feeling.

I believe this is the second time Senna has caused such an incident. There are much more talented drivers available. (Jaime for one) He needs to go soon.

F1Racing recently had an interesting take on that one when interviewing Schumacher, it got up to the part where Hamilton HAD to pass Schumacher even during a test. Then Monza came. Other guys too.

Senna was as guilty as Schumacher in Canada 2010 vs Massa. But Senna is nowhere near Schumachers (aged) skillset, he qualified very well in Belgium only to break Alguersuari's car in pieces. What a fuckup. Schumacher incident in Brazil wasn't very professional either and then this. Let's say I'm not very fond of his driving, although he is a nice guy. But that's just about it.

Edited by RacingReporter, 14 May 2012 - 12:42.

#19832 654321

• 113 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:50

okay, so here are a few Question Marks that i have in relation to yesterdays acident...i hope im not repeating what someone else already asked

obviously 70% of the blame should fall on MS(IMO), since he is a 7xWDC and absolutely the most competent driver in terms of experience on the 2012grid so IMO he made a bad call when he "thought" he could 'somehow" pass BS so late into the braking zone considering he couldnt get close enough using his DRS to begin with...so that settled im wondering:
When your tyres are as shot as BS's were(and your team isnt bringing you IN),shouldnt he be holding just one driving line and allow drivers on much fresher tyres to pass him without him tryin to race or defend? ...because whats the point if he has to brake an extra marker or two or three earlier...that surely has to be considered dumb blocking and dangerous,right!!!!? Why are the FIA not taking that into consideration(when handing out penalties) considering the huge drop off in performance once the tyres get old?!!?.Obviously BS isnt exactly your typical F1 material and he constantly finds himself unable to handle a F1 car in tight wheel to wheel with other drivers ...so how are other drivers able to pickpoint who is on old tyres and how much earlier they should be breaking to avoid such redicilous acidents?

Edited by 654321, 14 May 2012 - 16:02.

#19833 schubacca

schubacca

• 793 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 13:21

I think it was a racing accident.

I also think that the stewarts have decided to mess up MS's Monaco GP with a silly penalty.

BS was clueless. He let by NR and KR, I think, and then decides to be a hard ass with MS....

MS should have been more patient though..... but the penalty was a farce.

#19834 spacekid

spacekid

• 2,421 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 13:22

Have you never seen the irony in worshiping at the door of AyrtonSenna and at the same time continually critisizing Michael for his driving?

For what its worth I think a driver is entitled to say what he wants to his team over the radio. Its not like he organised a press conference to call Bruno an idiot.

Instead of calling Schumi unprofesional what about the decision to broadcast the remark to his team?

#19835 halifaxf1fan

halifaxf1fan

• 4,703 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 14:29

Schumi got penalty, but after reading an interview with him, I think that I understand his point. In close racing some backmarkers are simply not good enough for F1 as they are lacking forward think what will happen if they do this or that. Michael needs to end up in top five during quali, and leave those guys far back. There is no other way. The bad season just continues.

That wouldn't have helped him really as he was behind Senna due to the pitstop phase. He could end up behind a less competitive 'backmarker' car no matter how high his qually position.

Schumacher seemed to be unprepared for that overtake imo, he didn't really have a plan of how he was going to attack Senna and in the end made a last second decision to go down the inside which was too late.

Edited by halifaxf1fan, 14 May 2012 - 14:32.

#19836 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,680 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 14:38

That wouldn't have helped him really as he was behind Senna due to the pitstop phase. He could end up behind a less competitive 'backmarker' car no matter how high his qually position. Schumacher seemed to be unprepared for that overtake, he didn't really have a plan of how he was going to attack Senna and in the end made a last second decision to go down the inside which was too late.

Nope, I think he had a plan.
As Senna moved towards the middle of the track MS stuck to the outside. As he approached the turn Senna jinxed a bit to the left in MS's path (but leaving a car's width) and jumped on the brakes as he had to slow down much earlier.
At 300+ km/h MS couldn't know how much Senna would move in his path and decided to move to the inside. It was a late reaction to a late move by Senna. Had he stuck to his initial line there wouldn't have been any contact. We know that in hindsight but had Senna moved completely to the outside he would have rammed him hard. MS had a plan and was comitted to the outside but simply thought Senna would shut the door in his face and overreacted

I see absolutely no reason for the penalty, it was a clear miscommunication from both of the drivers, and the ironic part is that I think Senna was trying to offer him the inside line and let him trough.

#19837 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 14:47

You know how they say.

The best revange is success. Michael needs to bounce back and win in Monaco. The only way left after disaster 5 races, that's how I see it.

Good luck with that one

While I think Michael went in far too hot on Senna, it's also quite clear Senna shifts about a bit in the breaking zone, this definitely contributed to what happened, but I'd still lay most of the blame at Schumachers door.

I think he was a bit unlucky Senna was a nightmare for anyone trying to pass him, also when you look at what his teammate acheived in the same car i think his driving became somewhat desperate to say the least

That one was worse... Senna at least left room for him on the left. Schumacher cut across and went totally back to the left edge in front of Massa´s nose.

I remember it as well, it was quite deplorable by Schumacher perhaps you should practice what you preach

I don't actually agree with this, in fact it seems to be the other way around. Ever since MS came back into the sport I got the distinct feeling that the other drivers felt it necessary to assert their "dominance" over him by any means possible. I think this has a lot to do with why MS is getting into a lot of accidents as the other drivers see "michael red" whenever he is close at hand.

Look at close contacts, crashes, rear ends, being shoved off the road etc etc. Hell, even in karting that MS is doing these days the attitude is prevalent among the other drivers.

He's been equally as guilty if not more

#19838 654321

• 113 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 14:51

of course he will jinx to the left...there are groves in T1 that u need to "fall in" for optimum "tyre patch" throught that corner..otherwise u would be off the racing line in T2...i think the question here should be...why did he defend against MS when he had no tyre live left to do so.......and does calling BS cluless means he is too dangerous/incompetent to be in F1

#19839 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,680 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 14:51

He's been equally as guilty if not more

true, he's had a fair share a bad moments these years.

however, 2012 has been purely unlucky. He hasn't driven anywhere as bad as the results show

Advertisement

#19840 MikeTekRacing

MikeTekRacing

• 5,680 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 14:53

of course he will jinx to the left...there are groves in T1 that u need to "fall in" for optimum "tyre patch" throught that corner..otherwise u would be off the racing line in T2...i think the question here should be...why did he defend against MS when he had no tyre live left to do so.......and does calling BS cluless means he is too dangerous/incompetent to be in F1

I think he jinxed to release MS on the inside but Michael was already commited to the outside by then. When he tried to switch..bang...

#19841 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 15:00

true, he's had a fair share a bad moments these years.

however, 2012 has been purely unlucky. He hasn't driven anywhere as bad as the results show

I agree he's been very clean this year

#19842 654321

• 113 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 15:03

I think he jinxed to release MS on the inside but Michael was already commited to the outside by then. When he tried to switch..bang...

I agree with this....but shouldnt he have stayed on the left to begin with..why stay on the right if u intend on releasing MS...and if Yes does it mean that BS is a modern Yje Ide

#19843 RacingReporter

RacingReporter

• 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 15:08

If you ask me, Senna was too busy thinking about others and not follow his own plan. The fact that he is doing so, says enough. He HAS to act, the follower HAS to respond. Only make your move clear enough and it will all just pan out beautifully. This kind of insecurity is not doing him favours in F1.

#19844 halifaxf1fan

halifaxf1fan

• 4,703 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 15:25

Nope, I think he had a plan.
As Senna moved towards the middle of the track MS stuck to the outside. As he approached the turn Senna jinxed a bit to the left in MS's path (but leaving a car's width) and jumped on the brakes as he had to slow down much earlier.
At 300+ km/h MS couldn't know how much Senna would move in his path and decided to move to the inside. It was a late reaction to a late move by Senna. Had he stuck to his initial line there wouldn't have been any contact. We know that in hindsight but had Senna moved completely to the outside he would have rammed him hard. MS had a plan and was comitted to the outside but simply thought Senna would shut the door in his face and overreacted

I see absolutely no reason for the penalty, it was a clear miscommunication from both of the drivers, and the ironic part is that I think Senna was trying to offer him the inside line and let him trough.

Well that is exactly what Senna said he was doing-

"Look it's racing and incidents happen. At the end of the day, I was not expecting him to hit me, I thought he was going to dive for the inside," he told the BBC.

"He probably misjudged me a little bit. He came with good speed on the straight and I had to brake.

"When I saw he was moving I thought he would dive on the inside so I moved a little bit to the left and then he just hit me."

To me Schumacher was of two minds as to what to do, outside vs inside, and the indecision cost him.

Edited by halifaxf1fan, 14 May 2012 - 15:26.

#19845 schumieins

schumieins

• 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:23

Man, this season even Schumi can win a race.

Let him start from the back in Monaco and you'll see!

#19846 schumieins

schumieins

• 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:27

And let's not forget how schumi was making life easy for Hamilton in Monza last year, that should be a lesson for young Senna.

#19847 654321

• 113 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:30

Young Senna?!!!....but he isnt that young tho...just his driving

#19848 spinster

spinster

• 597 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:30

Man, this season even Schumi can win a race.

Let him start from the back in Monaco and you'll see!

monaco is too hard for his slow reactions :lol:

but TBH I never was a MS fan but i have to admit that the man was a force on his own from 91-06 but I think the combination of not having the team as in Ferrari, testings, and the tyres makes what happens now to MS...

Give the regulations of earlier and a car which suit MS he will fight for wins, but WDC....naaah i really think he hasn't got that little extra anymore.

But the Topic if he will finish the season is over the top... You never can't do that with a 7XWDC and he's nowhere to compare with FM (he's a real schame and I would stop directly and blame my accident and go enjoying my life he has the money)

#19849 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 3,885 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:39

monaco is too hard for his slow reactions :lol:

Calling "slow" a guy that shown recently he can race side by side without crashing in St. Devote or Loews, and pull a pass halfway bewteen Rascasse and the last corner is a bad joke. ):

Sure, he messed up yesterday, but the guy CAN race.

Edited by Skinnyguy, 14 May 2012 - 20:39.

#19850 spinster

spinster

• 597 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:43

Calling "slow" a guy that shown recently he can race side by side without crashing in St. Devote or Loews, and pull a pass halfway bewteen Rascasse and the last corner is a bad joke. ):

Sure, he messed up yesterday, but the guy CAN race.

of course he can it was a joke dude...

but like stated before for me he is past his prime but I want to see him winning once more like hakkinen and than retire