Photo

Paddock Club tickets

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pabloeldiablo

pabloeldiablo

• 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:56

I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever bought one of those 1, 2 or 3 day Paddock club passes/tickets for a race weekend? They are insanely expensive, about 3000 euro but I have to admit I've considered going all out and buying one sometime, although it won't be this year.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever bought one and what they thought about them? How did it compare to normal race admission tickets (grandstand or general admission) etc?

Advertisement

#2 F1Annie

F1Annie

• 160 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 18:36

I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever bought one of those 1, 2 or 3 day Paddock club passes/tickets for a race weekend? They are insanely expensive, about 3000 euro but I have to admit I've considered going all out and buying one sometime, although it won't be this year.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever bought one and what they thought about them? How did it compare to normal race admission tickets (grandstand or general admission) etc?

There are several threads on the subject. Just put 'paddock club' in the search box at the foot of the Grand Prix Travelling forum.

http://www.autosport...ne.php/id/82310 - all circuits should do the same.

#3 MegaManson

MegaManson

• 2,102 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 15:10

Cant see why anyone would want Paddock Club, its full of toffs who know nothing about F1 and are just there on a corporate jolly drinking champagne, eating prawn sandwiches and prancing about on the manicured lawn, stuff that

I would rather be in the stands where the real fans and petrolheads are enjoying the action as opposed to mingling with corporates and Hurray Henry's

Edited by MegaManson, 24 March 2010 - 15:11.

#4 Snap Matt

Snap Matt

• 1,157 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 16:36

Cant see why anyone would want Paddock Club...

I'd certainly be interested in the pit lane walk the tickets allow, but other than that I would prefer to choose where I watch the race from. My catering requirements at a race weekend don't go much beyond picking up a bacon sandwich for breakfast.