Photo

Fernando Alonso thread [merged]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14493 replies to this topic

#6001 OO7

OO7

• 9,379 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:05

I am amazed how some antialonso people here keep having a go at him even at his lowest moment, what a sick gang.

Why are you surprised? This unfortuately happens all the time.

Advertisement

#6002 Souffle

Souffle

• 55 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:08

Poor boy... er, poor little rich boy.

#6003 OO7

OO7

• 9,379 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:12

Yeah well it's easy for us to criticise such behaviour. Have you considered his mind set at the time?

This whole issues is being blow out of all proportion. I only hope that posters that champion leniency, exercise these beliefs when other drivers experience similar emotions.

#6004 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:17

The car didn´t deserve it because it was never the fastest car in any GP. Only in Monza it was top, matched with the McLaren. You can´t ask a driver to win a Championship with a car like that.

Like Kimi, who driving the best car in 2008 finished 14 points ahead of Alonso, driving the mighty R28.

Well, what can I say, Kimi didn't have the luxury of having his teammate crash so he can win a GP :drunk:

By the way, Ferrari was fastest in Germany too

#6005 as65p

as65p

• 17,798 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:23

Well, what can I say, Kimi didn't have the luxury of having his teammate crash so he can win a GP :drunk:

Yep, he only had the luxury of his teammate slowing down and letting him through to win and become champion.

"When asked if he expected to have to give up the win if Alonso was running on track behind him, Massa said: "I did already, no? In 2007 I did it, you don't remember?"

:wave:

#6006 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:26

Yep, he only had the luxury of his teammate slowing down and letting him through to win and become champion.

"When asked if he expected to have to give up the win if Alonso was running on track behind him, Massa said: "I did already, no? In 2007 I did it, you don't remember?"

Funny! hehe! coming from an Alonso supporter, he had his teammate slow down and let him through and yet, didn't even win the championship, did he? you do remember? of course you do! :wave:

I can't believe you dared go there!! LOL

Edited by Birelman, 15 November 2010 - 23:28.

#6007 syph0nJZ05

syph0nJZ05

• 2,602 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:31

Well Alonso has team mates that slow down to give wins in the middle of the season. If a team mate is mathematically out of the championship (like Massa in Brazil 2007) then why the hell not. Otherwise - scandalous.

#6008 as65p

as65p

• 17,798 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:36

Funny! hehe! coming from an Alonso supporter, he had his teammate slow down and let him through and yet, didn't even win the championship, did he? you do remember? of course you do! :wave:

I can't believe you dared go there!! LOL

Why not? I personally think it was the logical thing to do in both cases, that's exactly the point. That Kimi needed a whole season and Massa being out of mathematical contention by that Monza engine failure before the team was convinced to back him, well... he can only blame himself for that. :)

#6009 as65p

as65p

• 17,798 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:38

Well Alonso has team mates that slow down to give wins in the middle of the season. If a team mate is mathematically out of the championship (like Massa in Brazil 2007) then why the hell not. Otherwise - scandalous.

Yeah. Now go on and tell me how Fisichella and Massa would have walked to WDCs if they weren't hampered by Alonso being the prefered driver. :drunk:

#6010 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:42

Why not? I personally think it was the logical thing to do in both cases, that's exactly the point. That Kimi needed a whole season and Massa being out of mathematical contention by that Monza engine failure before the team was convinced to back him, well... he can only blame himself for that. :)

Yea, but you brought it up when I talked about a teammate crashing for you, lol you gonna tell me that's the logical choice too?

#6011 syph0nJZ05

syph0nJZ05

• 2,602 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:46

Yeah. Now go on and tell me how Fisichella and Massa would have walked to WDCs if they weren't hampered by Alonso being the prefered driver. :drunk:

And that makes it fine does it? I bet all the Massa and Fisi fans around the world are happy for their drivers to give up wins so Alonso can simply be gifted them. Not everyone who watches F1 follows a driver who is in the WDC hunt you know. For many Massa fans that win in Germany would have been a really notable season highlight, that was taken away from both them and Massa alike. On top of that think of all the people who bet on race results etc. It's undefendable and you know it.

#6012 syph0nJZ05

syph0nJZ05

• 2,602 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:47

Yea, but you brought it up when I talked about a teammate crashing for you, lol you gonna tell me that's the logical choice too?

:p - it's a joke that Alonso still claims that as a valid victory.

#6013 DarthRonzo

DarthRonzo

• 804 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:48

Alonso is even more nasty than Schumacher :eek:

At least, Schumy used to do the dirty job himself.
Alonso asked a naive and desperate Piquet to risk his life crashing in the wall, in Singapore.
As a consequence, Alonso kept his flame alive and moved to a top team again, while Nelsinho was banned from F1.

Once Alonso asked for team order in Germany, he leveled himself to Schumy.

Alonso is also destroying Massa's career, bcs he was kept in the team to help the Fiat Group and Santander to support business in Brazil, but once Felipe accepted the doormat hole, his reputation is almost ruined and useless to fulfil his marketing purposes.
The ones who followed Interlagos can testify that his name was seldon mentioned by the local crowd, the way it used to be before Germany.

#6014 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:49

:p - it's a joke that Alonso still claims that as a valid victory.

Does he, really? LOL I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me! :lol:

#6015 simplyfast

simplyfast

• 867 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:53

I think he's refering to Hamilton. Don't take it to seriously, he usally just tries to wind up Hamilton fans. Anyway Alonso didn't choke, Ferrari put him on the wrong stratergy. The same way Mclaren left Hamilton out to long in china 2007. Teams makes mistakes sometimes, sh*t happens u know. Anyway Alonso will challange for more WDC in the coming years with Ferrari.

Captain hindsight saves the day!

but you ignore Alonso's super start.
Thats much more like a unforced driver mistake, when it matters that you dont make a mistake (also known as a choke).
I still think IF alonso had kept his place, that the pit wall would not have made their mistake.

#6016 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 23:58

Thats much more like a unforced driver mistake, when it matters that you dont make a mistake (also known as a choke).
I still think IF alonso had kept his place, that the pit wall would not have made their mistake.

That right there is key, using Button as a cushion would have definitely eased off a lot of the pressure and would have probably kept the crew in a more stable and rational state which would probably not forced them to knee jerk react to Webber. It's a possible scenario, yea, I agree.

#6017 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,136 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 00:00

While fred astallso was probably fouling his teammate, will someone please now tell him Seb. is World Champion... & he isn't.

As a matter of fact, he is - a double world champion.

By the way, I have to say that your nick is nicely chosen!

#6018 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,136 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 00:03

Alonso asked a naive and desperate Piquet to risk his life crashing in the wall, in Singapore.
As a consequence, Alonso kept his flame alive and moved to a top team again, while Nelsinho was banned from F1.

Alonso is also destroying Massa's career, bcs he was kept in the team to help the Fiat Group and Santander to support business in Brazil, but once Felipe accepted the doormat hole, his reputation is almost ruined and useless to fulfil his marketing purposes.
The ones who followed Interlagos can testify that his name was seldon mentioned by the local crowd, the way it used to be before Germany.

Indeed: today, Schumi was as effective as Piquet - and much more spectacular! :lol:

#6019 TennisUK

TennisUK

• 1,806 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 00:07

I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned Fernando throwing a hissy fit at indy in 2007 with his hands out of the cockpit on the pit straight yet?

Advertisement

#6020 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 00:23

Indeed: today, Schumi was as effective as Piquet - and much more spectacular! :lol:

LOL so, Schumi did his part so that Rosberg could get ahead of Felando Lloronso!!! Now Alonso really is going to hate Schumi for stealing his thunda!

#6021 SeanValen

SeanValen

• 16,967 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 00:23

Alonso's first half of the season with Ferrari is what cost him the title more then I say the final race did. Safety car badluck in some races and losing out on major points, putting himself under pressure and making the odd errors, a combination of things hurt your title points not just the final race, but it's the final race that you remember at the end, but every race is like a final race and I can see many races where Alonso could of scored decent points and see him with a title. The fact he was in the hunt in the race last for the title is more due to Redbull not getting their titles earlier which they also could of done. In this case I think Alonso was a tad lucky to even be in the title hunt in the last race. A f1 season isn't perfect, and many drivers and teams have lost out on points which made the difference overall, but no single defining moment stands out as being a major mistake from anyone.

Hamilton's late 2 dnfs in the season pretty much assured ferrari didn't have to worry about Mclaren at the end. So many ways Alonso could of lost the title earlier. It's all relative. Overall I think he should be proud he was in the title hunt and he almost got a title that should of been wrapped up earlier and or have Hamilton out of contention barring a miracle. Because he came close, it's gonna be tough, but then Massa came even closer on the last lap in Brazil in 2008.

Edited by SeanValen, 16 November 2010 - 00:27.

#6022 DarthRonzo

DarthRonzo

• 804 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 00:24

Well, I was holding myself... but since you've mentioned it:

I was wondering Liuzzi crying out loud inside his helmet:
- Hey, grandpa... I want you seat next year ! Banzaaaaai... :p

#6023 RSNS

RSNS

• 1,495 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:49

Well, a lot of people are saying that Alonso is a bad sport and a poor loser. But, indeed, they are the poor winners: they kept very quiet when Alonso was winning, and now they come and join the fray barking at their hated driver. :down:

The fist shaking is every bit understandable. In racing conditions, after losing a championship that seemed probable, because of a premature pitstop that was not his fault, what did you expect Alonso was feeling? Love for Petrov?

He did deliver in the last race: his qualifying was superb; he coldly sacrificed the early part of the race trying to recover in the last part, and he did deliver — incredibly so. He was very unlucky with the pitstop and with the fact that many drivers had already pitted under the safety car. You can only blame the team, and Alonso defended the team (which was an admirable thing to do).

I am not saying that Vettel did not deserve the title: indeed, two drivers deserved it, Alonso and Vettel, and Vettel got it. But joining the fray of Alonso bashers right now, after having been so quiet when he was doing excellently, is somewhat disgusting.

#6024 HPT

HPT

• 1,228 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:06

He choked... end off debate.

Wow...with that ultra sophisticated argument you've finally convinced me. He choked indeed!

#6025 morals

morals

• 150 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:33

As in Monza, Alonso start was good, only Button's was better. It's like blaming other teams in 04/05/06 for not making as many places as the renault did back then.

#6026 miguevaio

miguevaio

• 214 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:39

you forget some more Alonso's faults:
- warming climate
- killing JFK
- you not having anything else better to do that to throw all your hate about somebody you don't even know

get a life buddy :wave:

#6027 miguevaio

miguevaio

• 214 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:41

Well, a lot of people are saying that Alonso is a bad sport and a poor loser. But, indeed, they are the poor winners: they kept very quiet when Alonso was winning, and now they come and join the fray barking at their hated driver. :down:

The fist shaking is every bit understandable. In racing conditions, after losing a championship that seemed probable, because of a premature pitstop that was not his fault, what did you expect Alonso was feeling? Love for Petrov?

He did deliver in the last race: his qualifying was superb; he coldly sacrificed the early part of the race trying to recover in the last part, and he did deliver — incredibly so. He was very unlucky with the pitstop and with the fact that many drivers had already pitted under the safety car. You can only blame the team, and Alonso defended the team (which was an admirable thing to do).

I am not saying that Vettel did not deserve the title: indeed, two drivers deserved it, Alonso and Vettel, and Vettel got it. But joining the fray of Alonso bashers right now, after having been so quiet when he was doing excellently, is somewhat disgusting.

:up:

#6028 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:55

Great post :up: :up: :up:

#6029 Gareth

Gareth
  • RC Forum Host

• 11,026 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:12

Random highlight of Alonso's season for me: best non-WDC clinching race win radio reaction. His giggle and "avanti fer" were awesome.

#6030 Architrion

Architrion

• 141 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:37

:up: :clap: :up: :clap: :up: :clap:

#6031 Classic Ferrari

Classic Ferrari

• 471 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:26

I am amazed how some antialonso people here keep having a go at him even at his lowest moment, what a sick gang.

I get the impression that its some sort of lingering physiological shock from 2007. That and reflecting the immaturity level of people who feel to need to out troll the trolls, both of whom have no amount of thick skin what so ever.

#6032 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:31

So how many?

Stewart 27
Alonso 26
Clark 25
Lauda 25
Fangio 24

Among the great....next year we could see Fernando climbing up to the level of Nigel Mansell (31 wins).

#6033 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:35

These stats are worthless now. When Fangio was racing they had eight or so races a year. There were nineteen this year. Fangio won 24 races in 51 starts.

I am curious what would you say when alonso reaches something like...91 wins?

So according to the poster above the 91 wins are worthless now. Schumacher did not score them in seasons with 8 races or so...

Alonso will never be great. He may win some more races but no more championships. He will go under as Ferrari will be torn apart by their own failure. No top team will touch him with a stick and the lsat team to employ him, Ferrari, will sink into mediocrity.

:lol:

How much bitterness is there in your words, whiteblue. Better stick to your great statistics, this is your forté. And, by the way, BMW is never going to win a single GP anymore.

#6034 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:38

I get the impression that its some sort of lingering physiological shock from 2007. That and reflecting the immaturity level of people who feel to need to out troll the trolls, both of whom have no amount of thick skin what so ever.

2010 was a great season for Fernando. The negative posts now show more about the people´s character who post them than it shows anything about Alonso. 2010 ended with an ideal result: Vettel as WDC is excellent for the sport, Alonso´s win with less than 7 points would have led to a bad aftertaste, yet Alonso very clearly asserted himself as THE driver in the sport.

Just look at the WCC table for comparison between RBR and Ferrari - that Ferrari is even so high up there in the WCC points is only thanks to Alonso.

#6035 Mauseri

Mauseri

• 7,540 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:12

It was not only fist shaking, it was also middle finger. Anyway, both show how unsporting loser he was. Okay, someone will come and say that this and this driver have shown middle finger. But they have done that in the heat for racing moment, when they feel wronged by the actions of the other driver.

Instead, Alonso ventilated his frustation after the race for ruining his season by not letting him by. I don't know, maybe he was planning this for the last 20 laps, because he did not do anything on track? Anyway, for me it was realy sweet to see Alonso stuck for 40 laps behind a slow car. You know, in 2008 the haters started bashing Kimi around the mid season, when he was stuck behind Alonso somewhere. In the end, they won neither championship despite of big talks, and achieved only 3rd in the WCC thanks to focusing on Alonso only.

:clap:

Edited by Bianchimont, 16 November 2010 - 11:13.

#6036 Mr2s

Mr2s

• 794 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 13:28

It was not only fist shaking, it was also middle finger. Anyway, both show how unsporting loser he was. Okay, someone will come and say that this and this driver have shown middle finger. But they have done that in the heat for racing moment, when they feel wronged by the actions of the other driver.

Instead, Alonso ventilated his frustation after the race for ruining his season by not letting him by. I don't know, maybe he was planning this for the last 20 laps, because he did not do anything on track? Anyway, for me it was realy sweet to see Alonso stuck for 40 laps behind a slow car.

:clap:

Dont worry, eventually the finicky and soft F1 fan will demand somebody is sued at the slightest twitch of a finger or fist.
Such is the demand for sanitization, the drivers will probably all have to be clean shaven and dress in white coats with hair nets and each driver's PR team calling his own well planned press conference after every race.

No wonder youtube became so popular when you can see greats from the past roughing each other up a bit. Kind of embarrasing that Alonso's fist gesture is among them as a controversy. Especially when Petrov seemed to have seen it all before.
Glad you got your moneys worth for 40 laps anyway. Sweet.

#6037 velgajski1

velgajski1

• 3,655 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 13:48

For me, yes - it is shock from 2007-2010 period. It was caused by Alonso fanboy hordes spewing conspiracy theories in about season where Alonso had more reliable car and overall better strategy calls then his teammate did.

#6038 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,136 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 13:56

Well, I was holding myself... but since you've mentioned it:

I was wondering Liuzzi crying out loud inside his helmet:
- Hey, grandpa... I want you seat next year ! Banzaaaaai... :p

:lol:

Seriously though, it must be a very ackward moment when you suddenly find yourself on top of another car. And it was fortunate that Schumacher was not injured, any FI part might have been really dangerous for him.

#6039 TurboF1

TurboF1

• 748 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:37

Believe me, these same hypocrits bawling for people to have mercy on their poor alonso, for everyone to take it easy on him, would not, for a SECOND, hesitate to kick a certain McLaren driver if/when he was down. In fact, they would be going on for ages. Frankly, I find it sweet poetic justice to see them squirming like this. I will try to refrain from stooping to their level and avoid twisting the knife or pouring salt in their wound, but I definitely dont feel any pity for them at all. Not one drop. ferrari and alonso deserve each other. The irony of the situation is hilarious, it really is.

Advertisement

#6040 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:46

Believe me, these same hypocrits bawling for people to have mercy on their poor alonso, for everyone to take it easy on him, would not, for a SECOND, hesitate to kick a certain McLaren driver if/when he was down. In fact, they would be going on for ages. Frankly, I find it sweet poetic justice to see them squirming like this. I will try to refrain from stooping to their level and avoid twisting the knife or pouring salt in their wound, but I definitely dont feel any pity for them at all. Not one drop. ferrari and alonso deserve each other. The irony of the situation is hilarious, it really is.

Yea, I remember that time well! which is the funniest thing!

They've been celebrating this Championship ever since the Alonso to Ferrari rumors started to fly around, even before that LOL some even before Raikkonen even won his title at Ferrari, which is even better! LOL

Ferrari and Alonso for sure deserve one another, I know they will win at some point, but, this is, like you said, hilarious!!

#6041 Number62

Number62

• 494 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:47

Dont worry, eventually the finicky and soft F1 fan will demand somebody is sued at the slightest twitch of a finger or fist.
Such is the demand for sanitization, the drivers will probably all have to be clean shaven and dress in white coats with hair nets and each driver's PR team calling his own well planned press conference after every race.

No wonder youtube became so popular when you can see greats from the past roughing each other up a bit. Kind of embarrasing that Alonso's fist gesture is among them as a controversy. Especially when Petrov seemed to have seen it all before.
Glad you got your moneys worth for 40 laps anyway. Sweet.

It's important to understand the nuance of unsporting behaviour. No-one is looking for sanitisation.

I laughed a lot when Piquet punched Salazar in his (helmeted) face, a physical release of frustration at a race ending crash
I laughed a bit when Schumi tried to get at DC after HE'd run into the the back of him, a physical release of frustration at a race ending crash

Schumi threatening to throttle Eddie Jordan for not letting his brother win is a disgusting petulant and unsporting act
Alonso gesticulating at Petrov for not getting out of the way is a disgusting petulant and unsporting act.

"Get real Son".

A friend of mine who doesn't really watch F1, watched the race and said to me later that evening, "did you see Alonso's disgusting behaviour after the race". He has no axe to grind.

#6042 currupipi

currupipi

• 1,541 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:49

as much as i hated to lose like that i find it hard to feel sorry for alonso , 29 2wdc , drives a ferrari for work and gets paid millions to do it, the only irony here is we can bash or compliment him here all we want but i dont think he gives a s****

#6043 Watkins74

Watkins74

• 5,819 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:50

In case you forgot the WDC results:

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Webber
4. Hamilton
5. Button

I don't know what you McLaren boys are all crowing about. Keep posting though, it's entertaining.

#6044 Flamini

Flamini

• 849 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:51

Not true. I don't care about Hamilton after his bad race (Monza/Singapore), I was just happy with Alonso win.

There are a lot of Alonso fans who are never been in McLaren thread.

But Alonso thread is always full after his bad races.

#6045 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:51

I hope you realize that not all FA fans are like this.

#6046 OO7

OO7

• 9,379 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 20:57

Your correct. Unfortunately the trolls are usually the most vocal bunch, so signal-to-noise ratio soon drops down to the point that chaos ensues.

#6047 TurboF1

TurboF1

• 748 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 21:08

I do, and I appreciate it, unfortunately, that bunch tends to be a silent group. Its sad in a way, that the trolls of the world tends to represent more often than not, the reasonable bunch. There are quite a few reasonable ferrari/alonso fans that actually contribute great (if not opposing) posts in the Macca/Lewis thread (Seanspeed, etc) but then there's also the JPWs, the Bruces, the as65ps who have a clear and definite agenda who don't offer anything constructive at all.

#6048 F1Johnny

F1Johnny

• 5,556 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 21:10

True.

But there also a LOT of Alonso fans that ARE in the McLaren/Lewis thread. Look. No one is perfect, we're all humans who feel emotionally involved in this, and no group of fans are "better" (morally or otherwise) than the other. I can understand when opposing sides take some happiness when the "enemy" falters or fails, particularly when it ends up benefitting them. What PISSES me off though, is when people act hypocritically. Some of the people here clamoring for leniency are of the same vein of people that are among the FIRST to stick the knife in deeper when the opposition messes up. Thats basically why I feel no sympathy for them.

Exactly. There are posters on both sides that cannot even come right out and give a complement to the other driver's performance without a backhanded slap on their way out. And this thing of their driver doing no wrong is ridiculous.

I agree, I feel no sympathy for them, in the same way I would feel no sympathy for Lewis posters that take things too far as well. I just don't understand how people get so caught up and invested in people they don't know.

#6049 P123

P123

• 8,708 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 21:17

In case you forgot the WDC results:

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Webber
4. Hamilton
5. Button

I don't know what you McLaren boys are all crowing about. Keep posting though, it's entertaining.

I don't think he was referring to the championship positions, merely the crocodile tears from the hordes of Alonso fanboys who troll in other topics all through the season. The poison spewed at Hamilton by many of this ilk is what is really disgusting and pathetic. Let's see them put up with a season of that through multiple topics. If this is their reaction now.....

Needless to say, as a Hamilton fan, I do not in any way hate Alonso. I would have been pleased to see him win the championship. He deserved it as much as Vettel did.

#6050 DarthRonzo

DarthRonzo

• 804 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 21:21

Let's all forget the...

The poor sport that is Lewsi
The bad sport that is Alonso

threads and sing...

Imagine there's no LEWIS
And no ALONSO too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say
I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day
You'll join us
And the world will be as one

Edited by DarthRonzo, 17 November 2010 - 21:22.